Bulk E-mail with Non-Word Attachment

I need to be able to send a bulk e-mail (not from a template) with
attachments of a number of different document types to a group of contacts
(could be from a Saved View or Marketing List).  Direct E-mail, Quick
Campaigns and Mail Merge do not seem to be able to do this.  Is there another
way?  Thanks.
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Nope.

Take a look at this blog

http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.crm/msg/0a84808e99645006?dmode=source&hl=en

Cheers,
Venkatesh
----
On May 16, 11:57 pm, DStella <DSte...@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:
> I need to be able to send a bulk e-mail (not from a template) with
> attachments of a number of different document types to a group of contacts
> (could be from a Saved View or Marketing List).  Direct E-mail, Quick
> Campaigns and Mail Merge do not seem to be able to do this.  Is there another
> way?  Thanks.

0
venkatesh

Blocking e-mails
I know how to add to junk mail list, but, I want to avoid going into the deleted items and permanently deleting them. Is there any way I can just block a specific address and never have to see or deal with it? Yes, create a custom rule for that address to delete the messages permanently. >-----Original Message----- >I know how to add to junk mail list, but, I want to avoid >going into the deleted items and permanently deleting >them. Is there any way I can just block a specific >address and never have to see or deal with it? >. > ...

outlook attachment
Can anyone please help? I tried to open an attachment, but it prompted me with a message "This object was created in Outlook. This application is not available to open this object. Make sure the application is properly installed and that it has not been deleted, moved, or renamed." Not your fault. Have the sender resend the message with an attachment in a format you can open. "Lynn" wrote: > Can anyone please help? I tried to open an attachment, but it prompted me > with a message "This object was created in Outlook. This application is not > av...

Bulk Processing, Bulk changes etc
I am looking for a way to bulk process large amounts of things at once, i see that there are inventory tasks with the wizard, but they are fairly basic - can i get extra ones somehow? For example, i want to refine my database and move a lot of items which have been incorrectly assigned to a supplier to the correct supplier. I can isolate these items as i know the first 5 digits of the EAN code denote this supplier, how can i then follow on to assign all these products to the correct supplier? Do i need to get up to speed with SQL?! Philip, For this case, it would be a SQL command. ...

e-mail security, how to prevent readers from editing e-mails
I would like to prevent receipients of my e-mails from editing the text of my message. What do I need to do? -- Many thanks, and have a good day Ursula A. Use Windows Rights Management or one of the security services listed at = http://www.slipstick.com/addins/security.htm#services --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx =20 "Ursula A." <...

Masking/Changing return E-mail address
I have Exchange 2003 as my mail server for my domain. I alos have a Unix based HIS System that has its own e-mail service (internally). I have set up the Unix box to allow users to send e-mail to everyone includeing the outside world. I had to tell the unix box its mail domain was mail.domain.org . When a user send mail outside of either domain, the mail is rcvd but the recipient cannot reply due to the false domain. I have been told that there is a way to setup a "table" on Exchange that will change the unix users e-mail to reflect a valid address so the recipient can...

Recent MS automatic Update (Word)
Is it common for the MS updates to revert our systems back to Outlook? This happens every time there's a Update lately. I use OE and only "notice" it when I attempt to Send a link to someone from my IE, via email - and the weird window pops up that won't access my OE address book. I have been setting a new Restore Point, but last time I just went in and found my OE was no longer the default. Am I doing all right? -- "We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience ( Pierre Teilhard de Chardin).&quo...

Microsoft Office Access can't send this e-mail message
Hello all I have an access application with some forms. Everything has been working fine until yesterday when one of my users got the following error: "Microsoft Office Access can't send this e-mail message" One of the form in the application has a button where the user clicks to send a file via e-mail (format .snp). The way it works is a new outlook window opens and a file gets attach, the user then can send the e-mail to whoever he/she wants. I have been doing some reading and it looks like it has to do with the Outlook security, but im not quite sure since this (the button...

Sending out bulk emails w/ new prog gets me blacklisted
Hi all... Been the admin for a K-12 private school for about 5 years now. We (still) run an exchange 5.5 email server and it has held its own. At one time, like 4 years ago, it had an open relay. Thats been closed and has never bothered us since. We use a database program by a company called Hunter Systems... the program is called SchoolMinder. It has a new feature in it that allows the accountant to email parents stuff like billing info, account info, even report card info... Only parents who "opt in" get the emails... First time we sent out an email with the program, we got sla...

Bulk Editing Excel Files
I frequently need to make a change to hundreds of excel files. The change is sometimes as simple as renaming a column name or inserting some text. Does anyone know of a tool that can help me accomplish this without having to manually open each excel file? Thanks in advance Dave Hi Dave Try http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy4.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm <david.tawil@verizon.net> wrote in message news:ff35f336-02cf-4d48-be08-1d4b00eb6914@t54g2000hsg.googlegroups.com... >I frequently need to make a change to hundreds of excel files. The > change i...

Exchange and Bulk Email
We have lists of clients that we send bulk emails to. The problem we are having is that when we send the email out, with the distribution group in the BCC to hide the address's, 60% get returned because the recipients email server rejects it as spam. Probably because it is being sent to 100 address's within the company all at once. Is there a way in Exchange to setup it up so that sends each email individually spaced apart by like 2 seconds. Basically get it to act more like Majordomo? For $11G I would hope so, but this does not sound like it is the case. On Thu, 8 Dec 200...

Suddenly can't send e-mail!!!
I'm getting this message every time I try to send e-mail... How do I fix? Subject '', Account: 'pop3.live.com', Server: 'smtp.live.com', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '250 OK', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): Yes, Server Error: 250, Error Number: 0x800CCC7D -- Mike Terry If any one is using Avast! they had an update about a week ago that is wreaking havoc for certain e-mail users. You must go in and turn off the "scan outgoing e-mail" device!! -- Mike Terry "Mikey" wrote: > I'm getting this message every time ...

Options Ticker Symbols from E*Trade in MS Money
Greetings all, I've been using MS Money (several versions) successfully to download my brokerage trades from E*Trade for several years now. There's been a small issue with the ticker symbols E*Trade uses for Equity Options which until recently has been more of an annoyance rather than a problem: The standard E*Trade uses for Equity Options ticker symbols is a standard 4 or 5 letter code. E*Trade's ticker symbol for the Altria JAN 30-strike call is: MOAF Microsoft, however, uses a slightly different ticker standard: they use the exact same 4 or 5 letter code but with a ".&q...

Not getting mail, Lost mail, Disappearing mail,
W7, WLM, POP account. New incoming mail often does not land in accounts "inbox" or quickview's "All Inbox". It always lands in quickvew's "Unread" folder. Once open from "Unread", it is gone forever. "Show all messages" is checked. These messages do remain on my providers server. They are consistantly delivered to my other computers using XP and OE. The only way I can capture all incoming mail without risk of it disappearing is - I created a new folder within my accounts "inbox" applying a message rule "f...

Can you password Outlook so your mail is not there for everyone t.
Can you password Outlook so your mail is not there for everyone to see when the program first opens? The password box that pops up only seems to let you receive and send e-mail. Outlooker wrote: || Can you password Outlook so your mail is not there for everyone to || see when the program first opens? The password box that pops up || only seems to let you receive and send e-mail. You can password-protect your pst file, but not Outlook itself. Why are other people opening your Outlook in the first place? -- Interim Systems and Management Accounting Gordon Burgess-Parker Director www.gbp...

E-mail or fax address of Discover
What is the e-mail or fax address of Discover -- as in Discover card? Thank you. Barry Karas Barry Karas <barrykaras1234@comcast.net> wrote: > What is the e-mail or fax address of Discover -- as in Discover card? Connect to http://www.discovercard.com/ and look for "Contact Us" (at the bottom left of the page) or examine your most recent billing statement. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Please do not refer me to the web page -- the information there is COMPLETELY fouled up. Barry Karas PS I am also sending the query to the other Outlook newsgroup. ***********...

Limit Recipients in Bulk Mail
I would like to know if i can make a setting that the maximum of recipients in a bulk mail can be set. I would like to have a limit of 500 recipients, but cant find the settings to make. You can limit it to 250: Go to options and set the maximum records per page to 250. Use CRM Mail Merge for Word to send the emails and merge to all records on current page. -- www.nauta-automatisering.nl "Deeske" wrote: > I would like to know if i can make a setting that the maximum of recipients > in a bulk mail can be set. > > I would like to have a limit of 500 recipients, b...

Still recieving e-mail for deleted users
We are receiving e-mails for users that were been deleted from our server years ago. Does anyone know how to block these e-mails. We have a SPAM program that allows you to blacklist but it does not stop the messages from coming through. Create ea distribution list containing no members, but which has all the long-gone users' smtp addresses. This is called a blackhole DL. Exchange will accept the mail but silently drop it - no NDRs, no storage. -- hth, SusanV "RB" <pr@epley-pr.com> wrote in message news:574a01c40071$05a154a0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > We are receiving...

No answer so I'm reposting (1 of 2): Some Visio drawings lose text when creating PDF from Word
I have a number of Visio drawings that I've inserted into a Word document, using Edit>>Copy Drawing in Visio then Paste Special (selecting Microsoft Visio Drawing Object and Paste Link). When I compile a PDF using Adobe Acrobat Professional 7, some of the Visio drawings lose their text (all of it). The text is there in the Word document, just doesn't come through when I create the PDF<arggh> Anyone got any ideas or cures?? Thanks Mike On Thu, 4 Jan 2007 14:40:42 -0600, "Mike Starr" <mike@writestarr.com> wrote: >I have a number of Visio drawings tha...

Windows E-mail vs Outlook E-mail
I am using Windows E-mail for my e-mails. However, when I want to reply to a link to an e-mail address (eg. help@whatever), it reverts (?) to Outlook e-mail and won't let me send message. It says I need a certificate to sent a message from Outlook e-mail. How do I get it to stop doing that? What is a certificate for Outlook 2007 and do I have to pay for this certificate? Thank you gypsylady wrote: > I am using Windows E-mail for my e-mails. There is no such product. There is Outlook - the topic of THIS newsgroup. There is Windows Mail which is the e-mail client included i...

How to setup exchange to send and receive foreign mails
Hi all, We have an exchange 2k3 server, at present it is running in LAN only i.e., we are not sending and receiving mails from foreign mail servers. But now we have decided to set our exchange server to send and receive foreign mails. So i required some help from u all *** Now what i required in addition to setup this give in detail ****. please help me Regards, shiva "foreign mails" = mail to/from internet recipients? - make sure server has inbound/outbound internet connectivity (if behind a firewall, need to configure fw with a static nat rule so internet hosts can ...

Windows Explorer Search is not looking for my search words
Windows XP Pro, SP2, Second Edition. I had Windows Explorer open, doing a search for a particular Word document. I had used three or four methods to search in a large folder (*.doc) (by date -I knew the specific date) (word(s) within the document), etc. There was no other application open, because I was just getting ready to start a new project. No search was done, but each attempt returned an immediate "File not found." In services, Indexing is set to Manual, but it apparently didn't start. Is there ever an instance when it should be on automatic? I have of...

How to direct mail to specific folder
How do I set auto direct movement of email to specific folder based on wording from subject? with a rule? "crapit" <littlecramP@yahoo.com.sg> wrote in message news:%23kBrX$BeGHA.1276@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > How do I set auto direct movement of email to specific folder based on > wording from subject? > > Hi! You can try the ff when you're at the Inbox window (assuming you're using Outlook 2003)... (1) Go to Tools then Rules and Alerts. (2) Proceed to E-mail Rules tab then click New Rule button (3) Follow the instructions from there on either if ...

ons e-mail adres
francois we zijn er eindelijk in geslaagd om ons e-mail adres door te sturen met wat hulp van de dochter groetjes peter en magda peter-magda-neerinckx@skynet.be Well that should supply you with some free email by posting this in this newsgroup. -- Maurice Ausum "Magda en Peter NEERINCKX" wrote: > francois we zijn er eindelijk in geslaagd om ons e-mail adres door te sturen > met wat hulp van de dochter > groetjes peter en magda > peter-magda-neerinckx@skynet.be > > ...

delete in bulk
I have a mailbox with about 30,000 messages, all were generated by a program. I cant delete more than 4000 at a time according to exchange limitations. Is there anyway to delete all messages in a mailbox in one procedure? regards CR Delete the mail box and recreate it. They will be gone in a flash. "MSNews" wrote: > I have a mailbox with about 30,000 messages, all were generated by a > program. I cant delete more than 4000 at a time according to exchange > limitations. Is there anyway to delete all messages in a mailbox in one > procedure? > &...

Outlook OWA puts every mail into Junk folder
Hello, I am running Outlook OWA 8.2.234.1 accessing Exchange 8.2.176.0 No Junk Mail rules are in action. OWA puts every incoming mail into Junk Mail folder. How do I make OWA to put incoming into Inbox ? ...