Bulk E-mail with Non-Word Attachment

I need to be able to send a bulk e-mail (not from a template) with
attachments of a number of different document types to a group of contacts
(could be from a Saved View or Marketing List).  Direct E-mail, Quick
Campaigns and Mail Merge do not seem to be able to do this.  Is there another
way?  Thanks.
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Nope.

Take a look at this blog

http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.crm/msg/0a84808e99645006?dmode=source&hl=en

Cheers,
Venkatesh
----
On May 16, 11:57 pm, DStella <DSte...@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:
> I need to be able to send a bulk e-mail (not from a template) with
> attachments of a number of different document types to a group of contacts
> (could be from a Saved View or Marketing List).  Direct E-mail, Quick
> Campaigns and Mail Merge do not seem to be able to do this.  Is there another
> way?  Thanks.

0
venkatesh

Problems with Opening Mail Merge from Word
I'm trying to open a mail merge document I saved and when I try it freezes up. It begins to open and then opens a blank Excel spreadsheet and lists the following message along the status bar: "Waiting for Microsoft Excel to accept DDE Commands" Not sure what is going on and what I can do to fix this. The information in the following threads may help: http://groups.google.com/groups?&threadm=1f2c01c2ef17%246f4d2c10%24a301280a%40phx.gbl http://groups.google.com/groups?&threadm=OP%24GmbnDDHA.392%40TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl Mario wrote: > I'm trying to open a m...

Receiving multiple e-mail copies
Outlook just began receiving 4 copis of each incoming messages. Older messages that had alreaady been received up to a week ago were also multiplied 4 times in the in- box. What version of Outlook do you have? What sort of mail account(s)? -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "Todd" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0aba01c3aece$dd751640$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Outlook just began receiving 4 copis of each incoming > messages. Older messages that had a...

Removing HTML codes in attachments
Have you heard of any information about a problem with OWA removing html code from attachments? ...

Undeliverable mail #2
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000A_01C417CE.A74ADE60 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have set up a user mailbox in exchange. Sending mail is fine but any = inbound mail generates an NDR to the postmaster and originator. NDR: Your message To: PopUserGoes Subject: RE: test Sent: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 01:40:28 +0100 did not reach the following recipient(s): me@popusergoes.biz on Thu, 1 Apr 2004 03:00:25 +0100 Unable to deliver the message due to a communications failure The MTS-ID of the orig...

attachments #61
I am trying to email an access database from my home computer as an attachment, and Outlook Express removed the attachment as being "UNSAFE". How can I stop this from happening so that I can email my database... Hi, what a coincidence, this is exactly the same question I need to know the answer to. Someone must be able to help. Ron "Gail" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:e1f701c3f027$9a613b00$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I am trying to email an access database from my home > computer as an attachment, and Outlook Express removed the >...

How to design greeting card in Publisher for non 8.5 x 11 sheet?
I want to print card onto cardstock (8.5 x 11) that can then be trimeed to sizes similar to purchased cards (folded to 4.8" x 7" or 5.6" x 8") rather than foliding a full 8.5 x 11 sheet to 4.25" x 5.5". I can't figure out how to set the sheet size and pick template to do this. I think it could be done in MS Word, but the designs from Publisher would not be available. Thanks in advance for your help. The easiest setup would be 8.5 x 5.5. You can print two cards per sheet, the cards would fold to 4.25 x 5.5. You can buy envelopes that accommodate this ...

Is it poosible to change the received e-mail account in a message
Hi, I recently added a second e-mail account to my setup and at the same time changed my inbox view to group by e-mail account. Now during the setup (I assume) some emails arrived and are now showing as having come through the wrong account (I know this by checking the message headers). Now I've stopped touching anything messages are shown to arrive through the correct account My question is: Is it possible to edit the message in some way (maybe using VBA) so that the correct account is recorded and thus the grouping is shown correctly. Thanks David No. -- Sue Mosher, Outlo...

Control Word Files From Excel
I have been successful in moving data from Excel to Word in VB. From Excel (2003 running on Windows XP Pro) I am able to create several Word files from the same starting Word form. Now, using Excel VB, I need to connect these files into one Word report and have three questions. 1) End of document I need to move the insertion point to the end of the first file before I insert the second file. I’ve recorded a macro in Word and tried the following: WordApp.ActiveDocument.Selection.EndKey Unit:=6 But it does not work. Do you know what will work? Please provide code example...

POS E-Learning
Hopefully Microsoft will address this. There are several questions from the Microsoft Dynamics POS 2009 e-learning that the answers are wrong. Example 1: Retailers cannot receive items against closed purchase orders. The answer given is false. Example 2: If no shipping addresses have been set up for the customer, Microsoft Dynamics POS displays the ___ during the transaction. The answer given is New Shipping Address form. I found another one. This might be a glitch in the pos. Example 3: The following information is required when cashiers add a new customer to the customer list. A...

I have a graph paper on my page when I open microsoft word
I cannot find the 'draw' command on the non existant tool bar on microsoft word 2007 hence I cannot find the 'grid' to turn off to get these lines off my page. Help! View Tab>Show/Hide Group>Gridlines. maritime.chic wrote: > I cannot find the 'draw' command on the non existant tool bar on > microsoft word 2007 hence I cannot find the 'grid' to turn off to get > these lines off my page. Help! It's on the ribbon, but on a tab that's available only when a shape is selected. Go to the Insert tab and insert anything fro...

Outlook2003 mail receipt problem
Since upgrading to Outlook 2003 from Outlook XP, I have had a problem in receiving my email. On occasion some mail will not download from the server to Outlook. It seems to be only some spam which hangs up and I get the following message: "Task 'DG Fisher - Receiving' reported error (0x800CCC0F) : 'The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP). The server responded: +OK'". Once I go to my server and delete any offending mail, the rest will download. Until I d...

Outlook only recieving mail when first opened
Theres a department at work who like the rest of the company use Office 2003. They have a problem whereby they recieve mail when they first open outlook, but any mail sent to them afterwards is not receieved until outlook is closed down and re-opened OR they use the send/recieve button. Theyre all installed with SP1, and as far as i can tell all send/recieve settings are as they should be. Any ideas? Hi Dave, What you are describing is a problem where UDP events are not being received by the workstation from the Exchange server. However what is odd is that Outlook 2003 should fall back t...

User based mail routing in Exchange 2003
Has anyone successfully set up user based e-mail routing on a single Exchange 2003 Enterprise server? I have some ideas, but so far this has eluded me. I have tried setting up multiple SMTP connectors, turning on restriction checking, and then applying access control lists to the connector. The connectors were initially set for equal cost and using the same Virtual server as a bridgehead. At first this appeared to work, but I have a requirment that one of the SMTP connectors must use a smart host while the other uses DNS to route mail, and as testing progressed all mail was trying to use the...

Can use macro to check the size of Exchange mail box ??
I want to write a VBA or marco to check the size of mail box, include inbox outbox & deleted item, which locate on Exchange server. Can any info or ref. that I can read ?? Thank you very much. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ That information isn't available using the Outlook object model. You'd have to use CDO or Extended MAPI (C++ or Delphi only). Using CDO code the property tag you'd want to look at would be PR_MESSAGE_SIZE (0x0E0800...

AutoOpen embedded Word Doc
I have an embedded word document on a worksheet - I was wondering if it was possible to have an automatic macro run in the word document when it is double clicked on the excel spreadsheet. I have tried having an AutoOpen macro in the word document but it doesn't seem to get activated... Help! TIA Stewart Walker MOS Excel Expert (you wouldn't know it though with the amount of questions I ask!!) ...

problem sending Access data to Word MailMerge
Using Access 2003 the following code used to work. The user would click a button, Word and then the MailMerge original doc would open, and then the user would have to select which table in the database held their required data. The table was created in the code immediately preceding the MailMerge coding below, and the TableName is stored in the string field strTable. ++++ start of code Dim objWord As Word.Document Set objWord = GetObject(gstrMergeDocument_ACTION_PLAN, "Word.Document") objWord.Application.Visible = True ...

Exporting Mail Between Outlook 2003 to Outlook Expresses & Visa Versa?
Exporting Mail Between Outlook 2003 to Outlook Expresses & Visa Versa? I'm a complete newbie to both Outlook 2003 and Outlook Express from using Eudora Pro for many yeas. My question is, how do I export all mail from Outlook Express to Outlook 2003 and/or from Outlook 2003 into Outlook Express? Is it possible to do that? If so, can you PLEASE tell me in detail? Thanks very much. Matt _______________________________________________________________________________ Posted Via Uncensored-News.Com - Accounts Starting At $6.95 - http://www.uncensored-news.com <...

Buils your own mailing list!
http://www.magictools.nl/list/346/ ...

attachment problems
I have suddenly developed a problem with my attachments. I can't open attachments or attach any files either. I am running XP and I get an error message about cannot save file: <filename.doc> check properties of folder... Does anyone know why this started happening and what I need to do to fix this? ...

Word, Excel, PP crash on start, Entourage OK
Word, Excel, PP, crash on start, Entourage is OK, Project Gallery will open. Mac OSX 10.3.9, G4 PowerPC, not on a netweok I haven't used word, excel, PP, for a few months, they used to work just fine. No updates to OSX since then. After the crashes I ran auto update and it installed the latest Office update. I did install a few new fonts, but immediately after the crash I deleted them. I have trashed prefs, my Start Up folder is already empty. I have run Font Doctor and deleted corrupt fonts AND have used Font Doctor to disable all fonts -though 2 .dfonts will not disable?? - I have r...

Attaching a file in Outlook
When I copy and past a file into Outlook, sometimes it appears as a file name in the header information and sometimes as a file icon in the body of the text. Why does this happen? Brad <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > When I copy and past a file into Outlook, sometimes it > appears as a file name in the header information and > sometimes as a file icon in the body of the text. Why > does this happen? If your composition format is Rich Text, the attachment will appear as an icon in the mesage body. If the composition format is Plain Text or HTML, the att...

Word 2007 astonishingly slow opening Word 2003 documents
A friend has Word 2007 on a dual-core laptop running Vista. If he double-clicks a *.docx file, it opens right away. However, if he double-clicks a *.doc file, he can wait anything up to 45 minutes (!) for it to open. I've watched an 850K document take 3 or 4 minutes to open from the C: drive on his system. I ran Process Explorer (sysinternals.com). It's clear that throughout this delay there are spare CPU cycles and unallocated physical memory. I ran Process Monitor (I find it harder to interpret the sheets of output generated, I must say). I did identify that th...

Essai non r�ussi d'envoyer un fichier-joint vocal � un correspondant
Bonjour, J'ai essay� sans succ�s d'envoyer un message vocal (apr�s avoir coch� dans Outils/R�f�rences de VBA Microsoft Speech ..., et �crit les donn�es ad�quates dans un bouton VBA sur une feuille Excel). Le message vocal, envoy� en fichier-joint Excel, fonctionne bien sur mon ordinateur, mais pas sur celui de mon correspondant. Que dois-je faire ou que doit-il faire ? D'avance merci, Jean-michel A mon avis, il y'a quelques possibilites: 1). Est-ce que c'est possible que votre...

all e-mail links are blocked "due to restrictions in effect
all e-mail links are blocked. Diologbox says "this operations has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact system administrator" How do I acess the links? This actually isn't an Outlook issue, it's an IE issue. Here's your solution: http://www.slipstick.com/problems/link_restrict.htm "Frustrated" <Frustrated@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9608ECE4-4A56-4080-95C9-D69B425A3FB6@microsoft.com... > all e-mail links are blocked. Diologbox says "this operations has been > canceled...

ATTACHMENTS TO MERGED EMAILS
I have created an email merge and want to clip attachments to the email. How do I accomplish this? I also want my normal signature (name, email, telephone/fax) to appear at the bottom of each merged email. How do I accomplish this? Thanks. ...