Booking appointments on behalf of others.

Quite often I book appointments for others.  When I do, CRM also books me in
for the appointment as well, even if I change the ownership and assign the
appointment to the proper user.  The only way I havbe found to keep CRM from
booking me into the appointment is to remove myself as organizer.  I would
like to be able to book appointments for others, and keep myself as the
organizer without CRM booking my time as well.  Is this possible?
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hello courtney,

This is one behaviour for what we have developed our GroupCalendar for MS
CRM.
It gives you the possibility to look at appointments of different users and
if you
do not want to see the appointments you organized for other users you only
have
to change your settings for the GroupCalendar.
GroupCAlendar gives you many different views on the Activities.(Outlook-View,
day,week,month,gantt,..)

If you are interested look at www.mscrm-addons.com.

Regards,
Christian Ternek
_____________________
www.mscrm-addons.com

> Quite often I book appointments for others.  When I do, CRM also books
> me in for the appointment as well, even if I change the ownership and
> assign the appointment to the proper user.  The only way I havbe found
> to keep CRM from booking me into the appointment is to remove myself
> as organizer.  I would like to be able to book appointments for
> others, and keep myself as the organizer without CRM booking my time
> as well.  Is this possible?

0
Christian

Address book in Outlook
I just updated to XP from 2000 and I'm having a hard time setting up my address book in Outlook. I seem to remember that I was able to add email addresses quite easily to my address book when I was using Win 2000. Can anyone out there tell me how to accomplish this task? Jah Ruler Add addresses to your contacts folder. If you're having problems seeing it show up as an address book when you click on the To: button, right click on the contacts folder, go to properties, outlook address book, and tick the box. Jah Ruler wrote: > I just updated to XP from 2000 and I'm having a ...

Is there any Books?
Hi, I just wonder is there any books for GP 8.0? thanks Gamal I assume you are looking for something other than the documentation, which you can from https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/support/documentation/UserGuides/ or it is on your Great Plains CD's. I have not seen anything else on Great Plains nor do I recall anything ever being mentioned at either of the two Convergences that I have attended. Maybe someone else knows of something. "Gamal Hammad" wrote: > Hi, > I just wonder is there any books for GP 8.0? > > thanks > Gamal > > &...

Filter address book
I would like to apply a filter to my contacts (category is "friends") and then see just this group in the email address book so I can pick and choose just from this subset. using Outlook 2003. Is this possible? "Jack B. Pollack" <N@NE.nothing> wrote in message news:eRhIBOXzJHA.1372@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... >I would like to apply a filter to my contacts (category is "friends") and >then see just this group in the email address book so I can pick and choose >just from this subset. using Outlook 2003. You can't categorize the address boo...

backing up and restoring outlook express email and address book
Hi, I would like to install a new hard drive into my IBM Aptiva computer. I am using outlook express 6.0. I have taken the old hard drive out without removing any data at all. It is completely intact. I have installed the new hard drive and formatted it, then installed Windows 2000. In the process of setting up my internet connection, I was prompted to set up my mail account. I did set up the mail account without any problems. I know would like to restore all of may previous mail and address book from my old hard drive. What do I need to do. Thanks for your help This specifi...

Appointment(Activity) database design
Hi, In the appontment activity when I say required, I get a lookup to select the Account,Contact,User,facility Equipment and Lead.The question is which table and column these fields are mapped to.( I could manage to get the relation for the regarding lookup.) I need to make a report on this field hence is very important. Thanks for the help in advance Regards SAM ...

Personal Adress Book- 2002
Hi, For some reason my instlation Outlook 2002\XP seems to be looking at the personal address book when i click on the address book (from the toolbar, an e-mail....) how do i get it to look at my contacts? harryguy082589@gmail.com <harryguy082589@gmail.com> wrote: > For some reason my instlation Outlook 2002\XP seems to be looking at > the personal address book when i click on the address book (from the > toolbar, an e-mail....) how do i get it to look at my contacts? First make sure you have the Outlook Address Book service installed in your mail profile. Then right-clic...

book fold printing
I have the document set to bookfold, landscape, letter size paper and the Brother printer properties set to bookfold and the document prints 4 small pages on the face of one actual page. What setting is wrong? I have tried setting the printer to normal, duplex and bookfold with no different results. Well, you can print a booklet from Word or from your printer, but you should not be doubling up on the settings. Word's "Book fold" setting is designed to print a booklet using the normal, everyday, default printer settings. You would have to consult your printer docum...

address book group problem
I created a new group then (I thought) added entries using the boxes at the bottom of the small window one at a time. Now if I open my address book and click on the group, it only shows one entry. If I double click on it a new window opens with all eight ehtries which I put in. Does anybody recognise what I have done wrong? How can I get all the eight entries into the group? I need to be sure of what I am doing as if I lose the email details of these entries it will not be easy to get them again. TIA Pete It might be easier to start over, but I'll leave that up to you....

Books
Hi, How come isn't any more books written for creating ActiveX using C++ for the web? Yama There are several reasons, ActiveX is old technology. Its been around for a while and it has seen its hey day. It has security flaws as well and is more or less a pain to develop if you go thru C++ route. The only MFC book on the subject is: Activex Controls Inside Out by Adam Denning. ATL is another good way to develop ActiveX controls and its very light compare to MFC. -------- Ajay Kalra ajaykalra@yahoo.com ...

Outlook today displays appointments in wrong day.
Hi, The last all day event on every day as displayed in the calendar, is always displayed as the last entry in the day before in Outlook today. There is also always one all day event displayed in Outlook today above Today. I am using Outlook 2000, with Win XP Pro, with all updates loaded. Peter Rose ...

no global address book when sending
Hi All, Im having trouble with my email, Im just wondering if you guys could help me... I use Outlook 2000 as my email browser. It started recently when you create a ms word document and go to: File - send to mail receipient or mail receipient as an attachement outlook does open ok except when I select the TO button I do not get my global address book (company address book), I get nothing. Any help I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance... If you create a new message in Outlook and click the To: button, do you see anything in there? Brenda McGrane wrote: > Hi All, >...

Access Book collection Database
Hi i have downloaded the book collection database from the microsoft website, I have converted this database to keep a database of my audiobook collection this works very well but i have one problem to work out yet, and any help would be great. In the database i have a field for the playing time of each audiobook some are quite a few hours long and i would like access to add up the playing time in any report i print. I can get access to print a total number of books but i am unable to get it to add all the playing times and give a total number og hours. Is this possible please Regar...

address book #73
hi, i am looking for a way to copy the office address book for my personal use from the exchange server of some kind. when o open up the properties tab at wofk to see if i can right click and save, it would let me, as a matter of fact it is not even an option. any tips. im pretty sure that the administrator is the one who maintains the address book and the employees can only view it and send email using it, but i dont think one can save it. any tips. http://www.slipstick.com/exs/portagal.asp --=20 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Af...

Breaking of serial check in excel work book
hai All can any one tell me how to by pass a registration program to use futher macros in excell work book ...

BUDGET Book Codes?
I am unable to pull Budget information into FRX for a Budget that has been loaded and is resident in GP 9.0. In FRX when I use the Drop Down Menu for Book Code . Attribute Catagory (ACTUAL, BUDGET etc.), the only selection available is ACTUAL? Consequently, when I attempt to populate a column with Budget (even typing in the name of the BUDGET, I get NO RESULTS -either the column is blank, or ommitted altogether (depending upon the formatting I chose. Appreciate any help on how to add the loaded Budget in GP 9.0 (Book Code) so I can utilize it in FRX. -- AR HARNACK Financial Process ...

500 FREE BOOK (e-book format) and DVD giveaway #2
Get Jamie's Newly Revised FREE BOOK (e-book format) and DVD (valued at $97.00) As a special gift, we would like to provide you with a Free copy of Jamie McIntyre's newly revised E-Book and DVD (In hard copy mailed to you) titled: "What I Didn't Learn At School But Wish I Had" The key topics covered in this Book and DVD are: Jamie McIntyre Click Here For Your Free DVD! http://www.21stcenturyacademy.com.au/cmd.php?af=262381 " What you should have been taught at school, but weren't. " The 4 key skills you must master to succeed in the 21st Cent...

Unknown Error from Appointment form.
What's wrong? I use this custom appointment form on Office 2002 and get an Unknown Error dialog box when responding to a meeting request. Replying directly is OK, but obviously doesn't affect the calendar. The problem is known to be fixed by SP3 for Office 2000, but like I say, we're using 2002. This is a showstopper for us. The form persists most appointment information to a sql database for reporting off, and though it's not ideal (and has been a voyage of discovery), it is reasonably effective in concept. All clients have the required network libraries and drivers. http://b...

accepted appointments in calendar outlook 2007 windows xp
Hi When i send an invitation for an appointment to many persons i have the following problem i see when i push the control button that many people not have accepted , but i know that they have accepted what could be wrong Greetings Jurgen Are you getting the acceptances back? Is outlook processing them? Do any of the attendees show they accepted? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktip...

Contacts to my Address Book
Is there a way to transfer or copy my 'Contacts' to my Address Book. I think I probably do not understand what the difference is. Jan OL uses Contacts, not add.book, why do you wish to use add.book? If you have started using OL, and previously used Outlook Express, on the same PC. In OL Import your addresses from OE. "Jan" <etyud@hetnot.nl> wrote in message news:1e4ce$42a05cb4$c3a990f6$20574@news1.tudelft.nl... > Is there a way to transfer or copy my 'Contacts' to my Address Book. I think > I probably do not understand what the difference is. > Jan ...

Booking from the calendar view
I should be possible to select bookings from the servicecalendar-view and then create a serviceactivity for the selected resources on the selected period. This would speed-up the serviceactivity creation witch is slow when you allready know on what date you want to book on or more ressources. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web...

Display all users in address book by default in OWA
This is what I would like to see happen When a user clicks the NEW message button they click the "To" button in order to select a user in the address book I would like by default all users to be displayed in the select window automatically. Right now I have to have the users hit the space bar once and then hit enter. If they do that all users are displayed but is there a way to have that already show up in the selection window by default? On 16 Nov 2004 00:20:45 -0800, cbielich@yahoo.com (cbielich) wrote: >This is what I would like to see happen > >When a user clicks the ...

Coloring Book printout
Am I able to take an image in Publisher and print it in outline form as a coloring book page for children? Thank you. I don't see why not... There are many coloring books and pages on the Office template web site http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/results.aspx?qu=coloring+book&av=TPL000 -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Opsimath" <Opsimath@peoplepc.co> wrote in message news:30usb5hcraqea4ki7tv0c302915u4dof63@4ax.com... > Am I able to take an image in Publisher and print it in outline form > as a coloring book page for children? Thank you. ...

All Day appointments CHANGING to hourly ??
I have lately experiencing a very annoying trate with Outlook 2003 ( when syncing between 2 PC and a PDA)where it randomly changes certain "All Day" events to a 1:00 am to 1:00am appointment over 2 days... Or if it's a multi day event, it cheanges it to hourly but add an exra day too !!!! What could be causing this ?? the PDA or one of the computers does not have the same time zone and DST settings as the other computer/pda. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com O...

Book text not extending to bottom of text box
I have text in a book of roughly 128 pages where the text is not extending to bottom of the text box on various pages. When I delete a space to get it to connect that does not work either. Any suggestions for getting this to line up? I have created these docs before and didn't have this problem. -- Robert Pearson ParaMind Brainstorming Software http://www.paramind.net Creative Virtue Press/Telical Books/Regenerative Music http://www.rspearson.com/ I use Publisher 2000 and base my comments on it. You can't link a text box that has text in it. The only way I know of connecting te...

hijacked address book
This morning, I began getting notices of undeliverable mail which I had not sent. Friends began complaining that I was sending them spam. When trying to use my contact list to warn others, I found that most of my contacts had been deleted - particularly those that had received the spam. On my XP Home SP3 machine, I'm using WLM V2009 (build 14.0.8089.0726) and about half of my contacts are gone. On my Vista Home machine, using WLM V2008 (build 12.0.1606), the contacts list is totaly empty. Is there any way of restoring my contacts list? I notice that this same problem i...