big problem of Importing the customerization

hi guys...
now i encounted a big problem of importing the customerization which add the
new fields in the case and account, and also, convert the language into
Chinese. First time when i did some customerization for the system, it was
fine to import the XML file. however, today, i intended to import the second
verision of the customerization into the system, which means to cover the
previous customerization. It succeed to import the XML file, but when I click
the case botton, the error message showed out as follow,

"Query Builder Error  No attribute"

I donot know what's going on? I can not go into see the new form I design.
can anyone tell me how to solve this problem, and why this happened?

thank
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Problem with Exchange on NAS
I just recently moved Exchange Databases to a NAS (PowerVault 745n), everything looked good, performance inproved, but at some point the event logs reports event ESE 507, and after a while it dismounts the store. I can right click and mount the stores and will start running for about 8-10hrs. I've noticed that no traffic is passing through dedicated Nextreme gigabit adapters, but if I ping the powervault it responds with the dedicated interface and the activity lights turn on. I've edited the host file and tested name resolution and it appears to be fine. I'm suspecting traffic is ...

Currency formatting problem
I have a spreadsheet that I created to print out minimized in credit card size and take with me on holiday to Poland, which displays certain values in �STG converted to PLN Zlotych and vice versa, by virtue of multiplying or dividing by the current exchange rate in another cell. One column (A) of cells are formatted to accounting and to display the pound sign (�) and the other set are formatted to accounting and zl (Polish zloty) so the symbols all line up. But when I set the column B formatting to the Polish currency, those in column A then display �l (pound sign and polish ...

problem sending mail
I can receive mail but can not send, just keep getting this error code Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Subject 'Re: invoices', Account: 'business mail', Server: 'mail.dayusinc.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 587, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10053, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F thank you for any help you can give me. Is this the same problem you had here last November? http://www.techtalkz.com/windows-help/59948-cant-send-email.html Go to ...

Workflow Monitor, Manager, Import... "Localhost" L
At Workflow Monitor, Workflow Manager, Workflow Import, Workflo Export "Localhost" Logon, it returns an error of "You do not have sufficient privileges to run the Workflow Monitor. For mor information, contact your system administrator". !!!!!!I'am my syste Administrator!!!!!!!!!!. What can I do Try to type the name of the CRM Web Site If it is http://crm ..... You should type just CRM with out the http Ricardo Le Roux CRM "Bartek" <bartek.stefanski@bicom-dot-pl.no-spam.invalid> wrote in message news:hvednQj2obkj65XfRVn_vg@giganews.com... > At...

Cyrilic problem
My wife created a Word document, in English, while in Russia in an Internet caf�, and saved it to her flash pen as TMA5.odt (don't ask me why! Maybe it has something to do with .dot). Anyway, now that she is back she cannot read the file. Word brings up a box saying "Word cannot start the converter mswrd632.wpc. Could you help? The file is very important as it is many days work on her thesis. Thank you and Merry Xmas. JB Nothing to do with DOT. Presumably she used Open Office to save as ODT file format? You would need a converter to open ODT format ...

Inbox problem
When accessing the Inbox, the right pane is all grey with the message "unable to display the folder". This can't be a permission issue because I logged into the mailbox with the postman(admin) account. Thank you for your time, Mike Are you clicking on the Inbox in the folder list, or are you clicking the Inbox shortcut on the Outlook Bar? -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:014a01c3aaec$26d3e2d0$a501280a@phx.gbl, Mike wrote: > W...

Printing problem #2
All of a sudden Publisher 2002 is printing the second side of my booklet upside down. It is a 20 page publication, 5 sheets 11x17, printed on two sides, auto duplexing, on an HP CLJ8550gn. "Flip pages up" is not selected. I am able to print in Word on two sides and the orientation is correct. I have un- and reinstalled Publisher and applied a patch pub1001.exe. I have also deleted printer and port and reinstalled all. This publication is done for a small nonprofit, all volunteer organization so there is little to no budget for support. Our deadline for publication is already passed ...

Memory leak Problem
Hello Everyone, greetings, I wrote an application using MFC CDatabase and Crecordset classes to access the MS Access Database.My application continuesly open and close connection. When I test it with Rational Purify, it shows Memory leaks in CDatabase::OpenEx and Crecordset:pen statement. I didnt use any dynamic allocation in my application and i close all connections properly. I want to know is MFC CRecordset and CDatabase classes leaks memory or this is the problem with my application itself. Plz suggest me to get out with this precarious situation. Thanks Regards Tapesh >-----Origin...

BCM Reinstall problem
I just uninstalled and reinstalled Office 2003. When I install BCM, it looks like it works but nothing is available. The new help menu items are not even there anymore. Can anyone help me fix this problem? Everything else in Office seems to be working including Outlook. Just no BCM. Thanks, Scott ...

Printer Problems #2
I have a STAR TSP700 thermal printer i am using windows drivers rather than opos so i can get better control over receipt output... I have after hours of fiddling, finally got it to work - although very slowly! It prints the receipt, but very slowly it jutts out of the printer a few mm at a time then stops for a scond then another few mm print.. Its a serial interface printer, ive tried adjusting the port speeds etc, but it dosnt seem to help Anybody got any suggestions? Thanks! I've fiddled more and found that upping the bps from 9600 to 19200 has helped, i had to change jum...

Some DLL problems
How would I go about passing data into a DLL? I am calling LoadLibrary from one of my executables and I would like it to pass information into the DLL so that the DLL could do some stuff... Also, is it possible that if I call LoadLibrary on some DLL, that the DLL could retrieve information about which process it was loaded into or what is the module name that it was loaded into etc.? thanks ahead of time "sleeper" <TheFakeJon@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1156757800.626114.232100@75g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... > How would I go about passing data into a DLL? I am ...

Import/Export Functionality
Hi! This relates to Outlook 2000.... I run the Import/Export function regularly, but find it annoying that it does not remember the options I selected last time I ran it. It does remember the filename I exported to, but in the first two dialogs I have to click or scroll and click to get to my preferred selection. Is there any way to get it to pre-select my preference? (I don't mind editing the Registry if that is neccessary!) TIA, JohnK (Posted again as no repsonse previously) No such setting that I know of. Nor would I recommend using that function as often as you are unless you ar...

Problems with Inserting Rows
Morning Everyone In my previous version of Excel I could click on a row and then "Insert copied cells" anywhere on the sheet (as a new row). My problem is that with this version (2003 professional), when I try and re-insert the row, all the formulas have been converted to values. How do I switch back to inserting the row with formulas Many thanks in advanc Ja Inserting a row seems to work the same in Excel 2003 as in earlier versions, but maybe if you lay out the _precise_ steps to duplicate the problem someone can help you. In particular "re-insert the row" is unc...

Problem with Update Trigger
SQL2008 I have two databases, both with identical tables ( apart from TableNames ). I have tried putting an update trigger on DB1.tbCBMOAccount to update the field country on DB2.tbBOSS_OAccount with the updated value from DB1.tbCBMOAccount ALTER TRIGGER [dbo].[trig_UpdateOriginatongAccounts] ON [DB1].[dbo].[tbCBMOAccount] AFTER UPDATE AS BEGIN Declare @OAccountID UniqueIdentifier Declare @Country varchar(32) Select @OAccountID = OAccountID , @Country = Country From Inserted IF UPDATE(Country) BEGIN UPDATE DB2.dbo.tbBOSS_OAccount SET Country = @Country ...

Excel 2003
These are the words of someone else on www.msfn.org with same problem as me (however, the answer give have not resolved the problem): I have a problem with Excel: When I select any cell, then let go of the left mouse button - it acts as though I am permanently holding down the left mouse button; i.e. it tries to select multiple cells. I cannot de-select the left mouse button and cannot access any of the menu buttons. The only thing I can do is right click on the taskbar at the bottom of the screen and close excel - open it up again and have the same problem! I also get a similar proble...

MS Office Project 2007 SP1 on MS Windows 7 problem
I have setup MS Office Project 2007 SP1 on MS Windows 7. When I use MS Office Project 2007 SP1 with MS Project Server 2007 SP1 connection, I cann't select pulldown Custom Enterprise Fields. When I work on Windows XP, Custom Enterprise Fields perform correctly. There is no error information in a system logs. Could you help me to fix a pulldown Custom Enterprise Fields whith MS Windows 7? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0088_01CAB16F.AFD09890 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-prin...

Pivot Chart problems
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00B3_01C4E370.755D7D40 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have two issues with pivot charts. 1) I create a pivot table and chart with VB. I want thick lines on the = chart, so I do as follows: For i =3D 1 To .SeriesCollection.Count .SeriesCollection(i).Select With Selection.Border .Weight =3D xlThick End With Next This works great. However, upon selecting a Page Field value from the =...

DC's and GC's not listed in directory access. DL permissions problem.
I have one site with 2 domains (A and B). The Exchange 2003 server is in domain A. The directory access tab is set to automatically discover. The domain controllers and GC's in domain A are not listed. Rather, the domain controllers and GC's from domain B are listed. I believe that this is preventing users from being able to modify distribution list membership for groups in domain A. I have tried manually setting the domain controllers to include the missing ones from domain A. That does not help. AD replication seems to be working fine. I cannot find much information to help...

Page break Problem...
Hello All. I am write some code to set page breaks in the generated exce sheets... i had written the code. to apply horizontal page breaks. no i just want to ask that can i apply that method. to set the vertica page breaks also. I dont want to use VPageBreak property, it is givin some problems to me ... Please Help . Below is the code that i am writing to set the horizonta page breaks. Worksheets("Sheet1").Rows(25).PageBreak = xlPageBreakManual This example sets a manual page break to the left of column J o Sheet1. Worksheets("Sheet1").Columns("J").PageB...

Problem converting Leads
When I convert a lead to a contact, account and opportunity from a lead that was manually created, it creates the opportunity under the contact, which is what I want. The problem arises when I convert a lead to a contact, account and opportunity from an imported lead. The opportunity is created within the account and not the contact. Even if I go to the contact and create a lead manually the opportunity does not show up within my open opportunities window. This issue only happens with imported leads. They were imported using the CRM bulk import wizard. ...

Problems
When i try and log onto Money deluxe 2004 it requires me to get online everytime - there used to be a button that let me skup that option, but now it is gone. I heard you have to download something to fix that but dont know where to go. I also always press "remember my passwords" but everytime i have to enter it. Is this part of the same problem or a different one? I have never been here before so i am sure these will be very simple questions to some of you but i am grateful for your time and would really appreciate any help. thanks again. Matthew - skyvend@aol.com I...

Serious Problem
We have the serious problem about exchange 5.5. Please help Environment Server Platform: NT4.0 with Sp6a, Exchange 5.5 with SP 4. Client Platform: win2000 pro with sp4, Microsoft outlook 2000 with sp Case 1) Two of internal user sent mail to other internal user have the fill in TO, CC and BCC. However, only the user at BCC field can receive this mail. TO and CC user never receive. I check the exchange server's event viewer. i only can see the transition to the user at BCC field and not any information is provide about the transaction at the field TO and CC user is submit or not. Sender a...

Big problem with VPN
Hello. I'm having a ****in' big problem with a VPN. This is my scenario: I have a Windows Server 2003, with DNS,DHCP,AD and ISA Server running. This server has 3 network cards: Internal Network: 192.168.0.1 / 255.255.255.0 (DNS/DHCP) Internet: 192.168.254.254 / 255.255.255.0 / 192.168.254.1 (This card is connected to a SpeedStream 5200 (router mode, not bridge)). Dedicated Link: 189.80.x.x / 255.255.255.252 / 189.80.x.x Here goes the problem: I made a VPN using ISA Server. The VPN connected sucessfully, but i wasn't able to see any server file, also i co...

Apostrophe problem
Hello, I am working with a spreadhseet and the data looks normal, however when you click on the cell the data value contains a leading apostrophe. for example the data looks like this: '4 '8 '10 '8 IS there a quick and easy way to get rid of the leading " ' "? If so, an advice on how to do this would be greatly appreciated! Copy an empty cell, select the values and do edit>paste special and select add -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "bcap" <rayh@patriots.com> wrote in message news:1185201567.622591.247730@k79g2000hse.googlegroups.com....

Formatting Problem
I've created a blank booklet of x no. of pages with page size of h7.25" x w4.75" with 0.5" margins all around. I've been provided with material on floppies to incorporate into the booklet. The material is in the wrong font type and size and needs considerable change in other formatting. This I've done by opening the document into a WORD document of the same dimensions as stated above and tailoring the content to this WORD document. There are some centering, indents, right or left alignment. When I then try to insert this into the booklet in Publisher, s...