Backup error: sysft_ftcat_documentationindex

I'm trying to run a full database backup from MS Sql Server 2005 on my
MSCRM_CompanyName database and I'm getting an error:

"The backup of the file or filegroup "sysft_ftcat_documentationindex" is not
permitted because it is not online.  BACKUP can be performed by using the
FILEGROUP or FILE clauses to restrict the selection to include online data"

The "FILEGROUP or FILE" backup does run if I exclude the
sysft_ftcat_documentationindex", but I'm concerned that something important
will be missed if I need to fall back to my backup.  Can anyone shed some
light on this for me and tell me how to get the
"sysft_ftcat_documentationindex" back online.  Full-Text installed on the
server and running.

Thanks to all who reply.
Jerry
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

OUTLOOK SCRIPT ERROR
When statring Outlook 2003 I encounter the following error: An error has occured in the script on this page Line: 26 Char: 1 error: Class not registered Code: 0 URL: outlook.tody This started after I installed FrontPage 2000. Any help would be appreciated. Mark ...

HTTP Status 415 error
Hi all, currently I'm trying to do some data-migration from a legacy sytem into CRM using BizTalk Server 2004. When I want to save my xml-query into CRM, I get the following error/exception: === System.Web.Services The request failed with HTTP status 415: . at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall) at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters) at Microsoft.Crm.Platform.Proxy.CRMAccount.Update(CUserAuth Calle...

Error posting individual transactions in PM
When trying to post a single PM transaction entry sometimes receive the error "pm transaction that was unexpectly interupted durring normal processing use the PM transaction entry to continue". Only option is to put the transaction in a batch or delete. I checked partnersource, but found nothing. Any ideas? Thx -- The most common reason for a posting to fail is missing GL account numbers. Check the Distributions before posting to ensure all accounts are properly listed. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP 2006-2008 Documentation for Software Users Get our Fre...

How to Backup
Hello, I am using MS Outlook as my primary email application. I would like to regularly make a back up of all my emails, addres book, etc. I want to be able to have a backup in case of an unexpected crash/r format of my hard drive/operating system/or even MS Outlook program I look forward to your suggestions. Thank You R ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com All of your Outlook data is stored in a file with a .PST extension. Look here for all the informati...

Using backup as import
Can I import a Money 2002 backup file into Money 2007? No but you should be able to restore it. "perple" <perple@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0832C8E2-B5EB-4197-954E-03E64F66E32E@microsoft.com... > Can I import a Money 2002 backup file into Money 2007? ...

Server Error in '/' Application. CurrentPrincipal is not authenticated.
Hello, Currently we have installed Business Portal but it is on an Exchange 2003 server and we are getting the following when connecting to the url http://server/sites/BusinessPortal/default.aspx Everything is set to default so if anyone has any suggestions as to how to solve this it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, Caroline Server Error in '/' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- CurrentPrincipal is not authenticated. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please rev...

Excel error message #9
Hi All: When one particular user tries to access a network shared directory containing Excel .xlt files, she receives the following message: Excel cannot access 'file...'file may be read-only or encrypted. (Excel 2003) If I log on with her credentials, I receive the above error. While logged in as myself on the same pc, no problems. All other users are not experiencing any issues. Any suggestions would be appreciated. It appears to be something with her NT profile but I do not know what. TIA BillT ...

Static class member error
Hello, I'm (trying to) implementing an intenet helper static class for GET and POST calls: CString result = CHttpClient::Get("www.servername.com") The problem is I'm using wininet and when I call CInternetSession::GetHttpConnection(szServerUrl), the compiler gives me the error C2352: 'CInternetSession::GetHttpConnection' : illegal call of non-static member How can I achieve the same result (that is call CHttpClient::Get() statically) using wininet, bypassing this error As an additional info, the member declaration in the .h file is static CString Get(LPCTSTR...

DPM RC 2010 License to backup VM on CSV
Hi, We have downloaded DPM RC 2010 and installed agents on our 2008 R2 Core Hyper-V cluster using CSV . Now when ever we setup protection group to backup one test virtual server from this cluster, we gets below message. " You are using more DPM licenses than you have purchased. Click on update DPM license link and update the licenses status." The "Update DPM licenses..." link is always grayed out . Is there any temp license available to test backup of one Virtual server from cluster. -Tejas There's no way to get rid of this message, but you don'...

Crystal Reports Error 07-06-04
Hi Guys, Currently experiencing a problem with our CRM 1.2 install. I am unable to read any reports in CRM. i get the error message: "Object= = doesn't support this property or method" Has anyone seen this issue before? i can find references to the same err= or = elsewhere, but nothing within the reports area. Any thoughts would be much appreciated. -- Regards, Skip is this happening with the standard reports as well or just reports you have created? "Skip" <skip@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:opsapx3ofveek5xh@eng2.sytation.com... Hi Guys, Curr...

Microsoft Outlook 2000 error #2
I have not been able to keep Outlook up on our server, it closes soon after it is opened with this error that I cannot understand. It says: Exception: access violation (0xc0000005) Address: 0x3f99a142 What does it mean and how can I fix it? Does anyone have any idea? Thank you! ...

hrESERestoreComplete fails with ese specific error "Database Name Provided is invalid"
hi, I have been developing a small backup app to backup and restore exchange server, after successfull backup, Trying to restore the backup set, I got the error "Database Name Provided is invalid." How do I get away with this... Thanx in advance regards deena On 4 Aug 2006 00:14:08 -0700, tsgd84@gmail.com wrote: >hi, > >I have been developing a small backup app to backup and restore >exchange server, after successfull backup, Trying to restore the backup >set, I got the error "Database Name Provided is invalid." > >How do I get away with this... ...

Odd attachment error
This has only started occurring today. I am able to open all my attachments, with the exception of any attachment that consists of the same file name "resume.doc" of which I receive 100s of this name. I am repeatedly receiving the "...check folder permissions" error. I have renamed all other files with this name, but nothing changes. I'm using WINXP and Outlook 2003. Check your C:\Documents and Settings\<<username>>\Local Settings\Temp folder. With Outlook and all other apps closed, try deleting all the .tmp files beginning with ~ in this folder. Res...

Error 1026
Dear , We are using Window NT 4.0 with Exchange 5.5 SP4 ANd I find One Mail can't send into this Mail Server And Find Below Error Msg on Event Log Event ID: 1026 Source MSExchangeIS Private Type Warning Description An error occurred with the following call stack: EcDeliverMessage(): 0080040600 EcCreateMessage(): 0080040600 EcUnpackMDBEF(): 0080040600 EcMessageFromMDBEF(): 0080040600 EcAttachFromMDBEF(): 0080040600 EcMessageFromMDBEF(): 0080040600 Anyone Know Why and how to fix it Sean http://support.microsoft.com/...

Outlook Authentication Error
I have a working CRM 3.0 Outlook 2003 client installation that I have recently updated to use HTTP over RPC for the exchange account. Now whenever the internet connection is lost (unplug the ethernet cable or go outside wireless range) and the client is OFF-line and the user attempts to access the Accounts folder, he receives the following error. Authentication Error Microsoft CRM could not log on to the system. Make sure your user record is enabled and that you have been assigned at least one security role. For more information, contact your system administrator. Click 'Yes'...

Error During Send and Receive
I am getting an error when outlook does its send and receive. The message is as follows: Microst Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Under more information: AppName: outlook.exe AppVer: 10.0.5709.0 ModName: ntdll.dll ModVer: 5.1.2600.1217 Offset: 00019ecd I have: Scanned for viruses -- none found Rebuilt the laptop -- still encounter the error Archived old messages Encounter the same problem when I use my .pst file on another system. Any help is appreciated. ...

Repost on Startup Errors
I already posted this, but there was no response. Again, the environment is: Operating in a Windows 2000 domain The Exchange Server is Windows 2003 running Exchange 2003. I get the following errors when Exchange starts: Process INETINFO.EXE Topology Discovery failed, error 0x80040a02. Metabase Update failed to read the Configuration namespace property from the domain controller. Error code is 80040a01. Unexpected error Access denied. Facility: LDAP Provider ID no: 80070005 Microsoft Exchange System Attendant occurred. Microsoft Exchange System Attendant failed to start Exchange serv...

Restart Microsoft Office Outlook error...
I am continually getting the following error in MS Outlook 2003 has anyone else experienced this if so, what was the resolution to it? _________________________________________________________________ Microsoft Office Outlook Microsoft Office Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. If you were in the middle of something, the information you were working on might be lost. Restart Microsoft Office Outlook. Please tell Microsoft about this problem we have created an error report...... Send error report Don't send _______________________...

disk network error
Since converting to Access 2003, the users are getting a disk or network error which forces them to close down the database and get back on again. There was NEVER this error when they were on Access 97. When I approach the network people they say that it can't be them since 97 was fine. Are there any settings that I could do? I have tried deleting the links and re-adding them. It was also suggested somewhere that the caching be turned off which made it worse and corrupted the database so bad that it had to be restored from tape. Please help!! The users are starting to get mean. ...

Schema Valdiation error
I try to validate a complex schema using XSD and I get a series of errors of the following format: Validation Error:'http://xml.msdw.com/ns/mdco/data/1.0:tradeSymbol' cannot be a member of substitution group with head element 'http://xml.msdw.com/ns/mdco/xml/2.0:abstractIdentifier'. An error occurred at file:///c:/mdco_data_1.0.xsd, (48, 3). Severity:Error This schema was generated with XML Spy and no validation error were generater there. How shall I interpret this error - a violation of the XML Schema spec or a problem with the XSD.EXE? I am currently running on version 1....

Different error bar values within a data series?
I am trying to put error bars into my graph but need the values to be different. However, if I change one point it changes all of the points? Hi, Create two columns, one for '+' errors and the other for '-' errors. Rightclick on any data-point on your graph, "Format Data Series" --> select the appropriate "Error Bars" Tab --> under Error Amount check "Custom" and enter the ranges for the '+' and '-' values --> "OK" Regards, B. R. Ramachandran "Izzy" wrote: > I am trying to put error bars ...

Error Statement Downloads
Am running Money 2002 Standard. When I attempt to download statements from Bank of America I get the following error message: "IE cannot download on line statement control from onlinewest.bankof america.com. File could not be written to cache." Program was working just fine until I had to reinstall Money. Any ideas of how to correct this? ...

Destroying a Window
I have created a dialog from within a dialog - its like an application which requires a login first. So i ave to create a login dialog first and then destroy that dialog after i get the user name and passwd. So how do i go about destroying the dialog on clicking the 'OnClickLoginButton'? I used CDialog::DestroyWindow() but it gave me an assert error? Any idea? Rahul rahulthathoo wrote: > I have created a dialog from within a dialog - its like an application > which requires a login first. So i ave to create a login dialog first > and then destroy that dialog after i get th...

CRM 1.2 Crystal Reports Error: updateViewState failed
When any user in the system tries to display a report, CRM gives the following error: ------------------------------------------ CrystalReportViewer updateViewState failed Your request was cancelled. The necessary security privileges could not be verified. Please contact your system administrator. ------------------------------------------ We are using CRM 1.2 on Win S2003. How can I fix this? -- /Fredrik try restarting the crystal services and test again -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/Community/CRMFaqLanding.aspx "Fredr...

resource error
I'm having a lot of trouble with a dialog box I have created. It contains a CCheckListBox - I subclass it from a listbox control. I have manually edited the resource.h file and given unique resource ids for the dialog and the controls it contains. The application compiles and links fine but the problem occurs when it tries to draw the CCheckListBox. It always breaks at this line in winctrl3.cpp : VERIFY(bitmap.LoadBitmap(AFX_IDB_CHECKLISTBOX_95)); For some reason it can't create this bitmap. I don't know why. Here's the full function from the MFC source code: _AFX_CHEC...