Automatic save of all messages from a known contact

Hi,

I'd like to store automatically all messages from a known CRM Contact.
If for example my customers email-address is somebody@somhow.com, I'd
like to store automatically all his emails via the Exchange<->CRM
Connector regardless to who they are sent to.

Is that possible?

regards
Juergen Tolksdorf

0
jtolksdo
6/24/2005 2:09:10 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi Juergen.  My company has a product called Effective Email that does
exactly what you are asking for.  There is a sync event that gets
installed on the users inbox.  When emails come in, it checks the
senders address against the CRM database, and if a match exists, it
creates an email activity.  You install this on whichever exchange
boxes you want, regardless of whether or not the users are CRM users.
It works on outgoing emails as well.  Let me know if you have any
further questions about it.  You can also find more info at
www.customereffective.com.

Jason Farmer

0
farmerj24

Duplicate Messages #6
I have several users in our organization who receive some messages multiple times. These messages are downloaded repeatedly when the users complete a send/receive, and after several times, it stops. It is not specific to specific senders, either internal or external. When it happens, usually they will not receive more than 7 or 8 of the same exact message. Users are using Outlook 2002 with SP 3 and latest updates applied. The email is downloaded from a POP3 server. Clients are NOT configured to leave a copy of messages on the server. Any hints or leads GREATLY appreciated. Thanks in a...

Messages stuck in Outbox + Heavy CPU load Outlook 2007
Hi, I am using Outlook 2007 with Windows Vista Ultimate. I have a very annoying problem. On a random messages, Outlook "decides" that a certain message will not leave the outbox whatsoever, even if I will write the same message again and again. It happens usually with attachments (usually small ones) but not always. This is what is happening usually: I am writing the message as usual, and trying to send it. In the lower corner, Outlook informs that send/receive was completed successfully but the message remains in the outbox, and somehow blinks a little (if I can describe it ...

Automatic CC

Automatic axis format

Error message
Each time I send a e-mail I get the following error messages: The host 'SMTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Subject 'Testing', Account: 'POP3', Server: 'SMTP', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D The host 'POP3' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Account: 'POP3', Server: 'POP3', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0...

Address Name on Contact and Account Entities
WHat is the purpose of this field on both of the entities? I can't come up with a good reason why it was deployed the way it is. Thanks Chris you might want to call one addres the contact's "Vacation" address or their "Home" or "Cottage" pretty weak, but that the best example I can come up with! Dave Ireland. "Chris Treanor" <ChrisTreanor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:351A37EA-3F21-413E-AF28-2862F74F15B7@microsoft.com... > WHat is the purpose of this field on both of the entities? I can't come up > wi...

undo saving a document in Word
I changed a Word document and hit save. Oops!! Now I want to revert to the pre-editted version. Can I get it back? As long as you haven't closed the document, you can use Undo: press Ctrl+Z until you get back the version that you want. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "sillytilly" <sillytilly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D24714A3-15E7-41F3-8C75-D24F14597DB6@microsoft.com... >I changed a Word document and hit save. Oops!! Now I want to revert to the > pre-editted version. Can I get it back? If you realize the mis...

Save static data from web query
I have a worksheet with a web query. The sheet is accessed over the internet and the web query loads it with data. Is there a way for the user to save the worksheet together with the data rather than save it with the query itself? Once the sheet is loaded with data I want to save it containing static data and no web query... /Patrik ...

how do I transfer file from Clipboard to an e-mail message
How do I transfer a file from Outlook clipboard or C drive to the body of an e-mail message NOT as an attachment. thanks you would need to open the file and copy the contents. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Subscribe to Exchange Messaging Outlook newsletter: EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOF...

Saving a calculated field
First, yes I have read the threads on storing a calculated field and that it is bad mojo to do that. However, I have pay data that I calculate and input to a database and it must be able to be reconciled with our ADP data. So I need the ability to change and fix the data so it does not change as a result of recalculations. I have a form with a field that calculates the pay based on hours and pay rate. I have another field (the "copy" field) next to that one that has the control source set to the database field. I have set the default value of that field to be equal to the...

Add contacts to Global
I am a parent trying to get our elementary school up to date. I want to add all the students in the school's CONTACTS (address, phone, email address, etc). They do use Exchange as I saw GLOBAL as an option at one of the teacher's pc. The principal would like me to do this. They outsource their computer technical work, so I am thinking I would need administrative access to add contacts to the global contacts, correct? Since I'm not a network person, but I do know a lot about Outlook, I need to know EXACTLY how to accomplish this and what info I need to find out from the...

Loss of formatting when saved as .xls file
I have created a document in Excel 2007 with some normal cell formatting, such as bold text, merge & center, and border lines. When checked for compatibility no errors or messages appear. When the file is saved as an .xls file, closed, then opened again all of the formatting is completely gone and all that is left is text. I had this problem with another file but it was fixable becuase it did show compatibility issues that could be fixed. Any help with this problem would be greatly appreciated. ...

Error Messages #8
Upon sending mail, I occasionally get the error code 0X800CCC0F. After a few attempts the e-mail will be sent. I am also unable to send more than e-mails to more than 5 people at any one time. For those that it doesn't send to I get the error message 'Too Many Recipients'. Any help out there would be greatly appreciated. Andy Porter <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am also unable to send more than e-mails to more than 5 > people at any one time. For those that it doesn't send > to I get the error message 'Too Many Recipients'. ...

Messaging Interface Problem in Outlook 2003
The messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persists, restart Outlook. Was doing normal work online and to my knowledge, nothing happened across the board. Now, I cannot open a new eMail form or forward an existing eMail...also, I can "see" what's on the HOTMAIL server, but cannot send/receive (does nothing). I looked at the above problem and found a MS KB issue for this in Outlook 2002, but not 2003. Restarting OL or the CPU does nothing. Thoughts? Casey Hi Casey, Please try to start Outlook in Safe Mode. Safe Mode will disable all add...

Automatic Forward
How can I automatically forward messages received from a specific sender to another's e-mail person? Thanks, ...

Can I delete a saved view that was assigned to someone else?
I created a view for a user, then assigned it to them. However, now it is clogging up my personal views. I tried to delete the view from my list, but it deleted it from other users view. Am I stuck with the views forever? When you assign a view or another record to a different user, the view is automatically "shared" back to you. Now that they own the view, they can un-share it. The other user should click on "Advanced Find" and select the Saved Views tab, select the view in question, click the "More Actions..." button, then "Sharing" and remo...

CE6: How to Disable SIP popup automatically
Hi, I know SIP popup can be disabled by the following registry setting in CE5: [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Sip] "TurnOffAutoDeploy"=dword:1 But It doesn't work in CE6. How to disable SIP auto-Popup in CE6? Thanks. Eric The SIP Auto Deploy in CE is due to Windows Controls invoke SHSipPreference (exported by AYGSHELL.DLL). So the easiest way is to avoid including AGYSHELL (SYSGEN_AYGSHELL) But if excluding AYGSHELL is not an option, you may need to modify the SHSipPreference (PRIVATE\SHELL\SHELLPSL\HAVEAYGSHELL\shellpsl.cpp) to supress SIP s...