Auto-response e-mail: Generate auto-response e-mail to

How to set-up next feature
Auto-response e-mail: Generate auto-response e-mail to
customer requests. (MS CRM Overview from MBS site)

0
ed
11/27/2003 12:37:09 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Ed

I have not seen an auto-response feature in CRM.

"ed" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How to set-up next feature
> Auto-response e-mail: Generate auto-response e-mail to
> customer requests. (MS CRM Overview from MBS site)

0
John

Auto Filter problem

Outlook does not save the e-mail addresses entered
I am using Outlook 2000 SR1. When entering a new contact, it does not save the e-mail address along with the other information logged in. I have tried substituting the contact's name with the e-mail address to send e-mail, but I get an error message that it does not recognize the contact name. How can I fix this? ...

Apple Mail not working right???
Ok, so I installed Office:Mac 2004, now all of a sudden, my Apple Mail (the Apple provided email application) dock icon no longer shows me how many messages I have waiting! VERY irritating!! This sequence of events started last night when I first installed Office, and then lo and behold when I opened Word for the first time, all of these fonts got installed. I'm an Extensis Suitcase kind of guy. I don't really like all those fonts in my system folder. I've even disabled all the other "stock" fonts except for Geneva and Lucida Grande. I also had Arial enabled since that&#...

Send campaign e-mails from a queue
Direct e-mail allows e-mails to be sent from a queue using the e-mail address given by the queue. However, I need an unsubscribe option so I am trying to do the same using either a quick campaign or full campaign e-mail activity. However, the system only allows me to send the email either from myself or the owner of the contact record and not from a queue. Is this normal or am I doin something wrong. TIA This is normal. You can use a "test" user account to send out the campaign, or update your CRM user profile's email value. Good luck. Frank Lee, Microsoft CRM MVP Wo...

Auto-Editing

Auto-Calculate

auto copy self

Auto correct or Auto complete

Migrating E-Mails from Goldmine
I am trying to migrate e-mails from Goldmine to CRM 3.0 using the data migration framework. In Goldmine, e-mail body is stored in a field called RFC822 in table MAILBOX. The RFC822 field is a 'text' field. In CRM 3.0 DMF, I need to insert the e-mail records in the cdf_EMail table. The RFC822 Golmine field needs to go to the 'Description' field in cdf_EMail (this is an ntext field). I am using INSERT INTO ... SELECT FROM kind of statements to select the necessary fields from Goldmine that need to post in cdf_EMail. The problem is with the RFC822 field. If i run the DMF data mi...

How to generate a string with values from a range?
I ahve a little macro that is passed a range. It does some work on the individual values. I have written a subroutine that writes debug data to a side file. I would like to dump the values in the input range to the side file as a delimited string. If it was an array variable, I could use the Join function. I have tried various combinations, but nothing works. Can someone show me a single line of code that will generate a single string from a range variable? I know I can do it with a loop, but I'd prefer a single statement (perhaps using Join) is possible. Single line of exis...

OWA auto login

aut generate tab
Access 2003 I have a form called f018ContrPerf Is it possible for a tab to be auto created for each UnitNo field I have within a record? The tab should contain a form called fUnit and the PK is ProjectID, and UnitNo? i.e. if I display a project record with 2 unitNo's then a two tabs are created with the fUnit form in the tab areas. The fUnit forms will display the specific data on eahc unitNo if I display a project with 3 unitNo's then three tabs will be created... and so on -- deb You can't generate more tab pages at runtime. It would be possible...

Auto look through subfolders

Get Appointment alert by e-mail
How can you get appointment alert by e-mail You'll need to use a utility. See http://www.slipstick.com/addins/calendar_reminder.asp for a list. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM How many email accounts are in your main Outlook profile? http://forums.slipstick.com/show...

An auto reply to an auto reply!

Auto date

External Mail Wont Send Out From New Server
Hello all, We are performing a swing migration to new hardware. The original server is win2003 with exchange 2003 sp2. The new server is win2003 with exchange 2003 sp2 as well. I also have another temp server configured as a front-end with win2003, exchange 2003 and sp2. I installed the new replacement server into same org and it shows in the admin console. I am able to move mailboxes from the original server to this new server and receive incoming mail both internal and external after homing the mailboxes on the new server but when I try and send email to an external address from an...

Auto-Alphabetize

address data base in which I can choose which to use for mailing
I want to set up an address data base in Excel. They would be a combination of personal and business addresses. I want to be able to separate them for the purpose of printing mailing labels. I am new to Office, could someone suggest a template or solution ? Thank you. Open a new workbook. In Sheet1 you will enter your titles across the row in individual cells. LastName FirstName Address City State Zip (and whatever else you wish) Last column title it Type Now assuming John Doe has two addresses...one personal and one business. Row 2 enter Doe John 123 main st. Albany NY ...

E-mails clipped when printing
I've seen this a few times and there must be a simple fix but I cant find it. I'm using Outlook 2003 with Word as my e-mail editor. I view an incoming e-mail on the screen and it looks fine. I print the e-mail and the first letter on every line is not printed.... (actually, if its a big letter, then part of it may be printed...) Ideas anyone? TIA JohnK Dear, This can be printer driver error, how many printer do you use - if you have more than one - can you try to print on the other. Try to update or downgrage your driver. If you have a laser printer - try to install an earlie...

Junk E-mail Reporting Tool for Outlook
Microsoft is now offering for download a free "Junk E-Mail Reporting Tool Version 1.0 for Microsoft Office Outlook." It is described this way ... "Microsoft Junk E-mail Reporting Tool submits e-mail to Microsoft when you explicitly choose to do so. If you receive a junk e-mail and want to report it to us for analysis, first select the e-mail in Outlook and then click the junk e-mail button on your tool bar. You will see a pop-up window asking whether you want to report the selected e-mail to Microsoft and its affiliates. When you click "Yes" to confirm that you&...

Slow response times in IE 8
I'm running Windows Vista SP2, 64-bit, Internet Explorer 8. For the past few days I've noticed a markedly slower response time in opening new tabs, either by clicking on a new tab near the top of the page, or by ctrl-clicking a hyperlink (it takes 15-20 seconds, compared to almost instantaneous before this started). Also, when I first open the browser, it's unresponsive, i.e., I can't type in a url or open a new tab until my home page begins to load. One of my first thoughts was malware, but I'm running Defender and AdAware, in addition to my anti-virus sof...

Cannot add sound or video any more to Outlook E-mail (Word Mail) message!
Using Windows XP Pro and Office 2003. Recently updated both to their newest service packs. (including xpsp2). Word (2003) is set as my e-mail editor for Outlook 2003. Before I could add video, audio, or marquee text to an Outlook E-mail message by clicking on the appropriate icon on the "Web Tools" toolbar. Now when I click on one of those icons, I get an error message like the following: ---------------------- The object was created in HTMLInlineVideoCtl. This application is not available to open this object. Make sure the application is properly installed, and that it has ...