Auto-fill Price List and Unit of Measure? 07-02-04

Does anyone know how to automatically fill the Price List
field when a customer is selected for Quote or Order with
the Customer's default price list?

Same question for default Unit of Measure when a product
is selected?

michael@engcc.com
0
Michael
7/2/2004 8:00:31 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

If you create the Quote/Order within the Account/Contact
that has a Price List associated, then it will default it.

Frank Lee
Workopia, Inc.
http://www.workopia.com
San Francisco, CA

0
Frank
7/3/2004 7:15:28 AM
Thank You Frank,

But the users do not want to create a new acocunt with a default price list. Is there any other ways to resolve tis problem to make products to have a default pricelist and units. As the users do not need this option for that. Any suggestions / recommendation to overcome the situation.

"Frank Lee" wrote:

> If you create the Quote/Order within the Account/Contact
> that has a Price List associated, then it will default it.
>

> Frank Lee
> Workopia, Inc.
> http://www.workopia.com
> San Francisco, CA

Proportion of Fields filled
Hi, How to calculate the percentage of filled fields by number of records in order to know what field has been most filled Thanks, Carla -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com So you want to show the percentage of records that have some value (any value) in a particular field? 1. Create a query. 2. Depress the Total button on the toolbar. Access adds a Total row to the design grid. 3. Drag the primary key field into the grid. In the Total row under this field, choose Count 4. Drag your other field(s) into the grid, choosing Count again. This gives you the count of all rec...

Distribution lists ?
Hi ! I have about 60 distribution lists and now i'm planning to make document about those lists. Does anybody know a short way to do this ? It's quit hard to go separatelly through all lists and write it down users who belong to those lists. I have Win NT 4 SP6a and Exchange 5.5 sp3. -Mika V On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 03:08:26 -0700, "Mika V" <mika.valimaa@pcsuperstore.fi> wrote: >Hi ! > >I have about 60 distribution lists and now i'm >planning to make document about those lists. >Does anybody know a short way to do this ? >It's quit hard to ...

No Archive appearing in folder list
I notice on one of my PC's that the archive folder doesn't appear in the folder list. Is there a way of viewing it in the folder list? Using Office 2000 and XP Home. Open the archive PST using a command on the File menu. I forget the exact path since I'm using OL2003 now. In OL2003 it's File menu > Open > Outlook Data file. It may be similiar in OL2000 "Trevor" <trevor@nospam.woldsweather.plus.com> wrote in message news:5a47d$436499b5$50e5af86$15725@nf5.news-service.com... >I notice on one of my PC's that the archive folder doesn't app...

Thank you for Payee List problem solved
So simple but how to know such a thing that a leap year would mess with a drop down list. I guess it has to do with the fact that money only lists payees that you have used in the last 2 years and since this day hasn't occured for 4 years the program is functioning properly, just a bit frustrating though. ...

list box, combo box hyperlinks #3
Thanks, I will give it a try. I have to read up more on VB tutorials t get a better idea for coding -- P-C-Surgeo ----------------------------------------------------------------------- P-C-Surgeon's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1477 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26473 ...

XP Pro Update Cutoff; I need a full list
My computer is a Dell Dimension 4550 Desktop running Microsoft Windows XP Pro (Build 2600); version 2002 with Service Pack 3. It has an Intel Pentium 4 x86 Family 15 Model 2 Stepping 4: CPU 2.40 GHz; 2.39 GHz with 2.0 GB of RAM. The Display adapter is a 64MB DDR NVIDIA GeForce4 Ti 4200 with TV Out, and I am using Internet Explorer 8. My Printer is a 2009 Dell V505. Bus Clock: 533 megahertz. BIOS: Dell Computer Corporation A08 9/23/2003. C: Drive Size is 76,285 MB with 78% Free Space. H: (My Book) Size is 465 GB with 89% Free Space. I have Microsoft Office XP Small Busines...

Outlook contact list won't populate address book
My Outlook 2007 contact list won't populate address book. I open the contact list and the names and address are there, but when I create a new message or reply and hit the "to" or 'CC" buttons the address book comes up empty State the steps you used to configure the Outlook Address Book Service. Compare them to what you should have done. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;287563&Product=ol2002 -- Russ Valentine "Bill Toothaker" <Bill Toothaker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6D1668DE-4B7C-46E0-8165-...

Remove drop-down list in Excel
We accidentally ended up with a drop-down list on one of the cells of our Excel worksheet and we can't figure out how to make it go away... Please help. We are using MS Office 2002 Thank you Select the cell, do data>validation>clear all, click OK -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "cdeldegan" <cdeldegan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:87E04310-8135-4B5E-858D-18B87AF2DE12@microsoft.com... > We accidentally ended up with a drop-down list on one of the cells of our > Excel worksheet and we can't figure out how to make it go away... Please help. ...

Need formula to calculate List Price.
Need help with an excel formula to figure out the list price. I was given the discount (%) and my net price but I want to figure out what was the origin list price before the discount was applied. I have following cells which have the data I need to look at to get final cost. A10 - Contains the net price (my price) B10 - Contains my discount (%) C10 - Where I want the list price to appear (price before discount was applied) I need a formula that will calculate what amount my discount was based on (list price). One way: =A10/(1-B10) -- HTH, RD --------------------------------------------...

Sum amounts allocated with Per unit cost type
I am having issues making assembly transactions with a per unit cost type. The assembly transaction pulls one UoM for each unit assembled instead of summarizing and pulling in one lump sum. Example- if 5000 units are being built with cost type "per unit" ratio 1:1, once the BOM status is changed to released, the BOM assembly window allocates one at a time. It allocates 1 UoM 5000 times instead of just taking 5000 once. This causes the program to run very slowly. What can I do to make it allocate at once? Thanks ...

Option Group 04-19-10
I am new to using option groups. I will have several of them that will be a value of 1-5 and want to total them up in a report. Do I need a field for each option group? Are there field names that can be used to make it easier to total, ie grp1, grp2, etc.? Thanks, Les You've told us "how", but not "what". "How" depends on "what"! If you have data with values of 1-5, and "several of them", is there a chance you are working with something like a rating scale, or a survey? If so, you may benefit (*and get more...

Mail Mergenot working in Outlook 07
Hi, I have used Outlook 03 numerous times to send out mass emails to our customers, but recently switched to Outlook 07. When I try to send out my newsletter, if it works at all, one of two things happen, a group of ten or so names (out of 2400) will go, then the merge just stops! More often, I get a message saying Outlook doesn't recognize SMTP , and I get that for each address, which I stop after a dozen or so. What am I doing wrong? I am using Windows XP SP3, and Outlook 07 thanks, David No way for us to tell what you are doing wrong because we don't know wha...

auto fill e-mail address
In Outlook Express I used to be able to enter just the first few letters of an e-mail address in the "To" box and it would automatically fill in the rest. However, now I'm using MS Outlook and I can't figure out how to set it to do the same. Can someone tell me how? Thanks. Only Outlook 2002 and 2003 have this feature and only if you've sent a message to the person before. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP http://blogs.officezealot.com/cardoza/ Author, Special Edition Using Microsoft Outlook 2003 Author, Absolute Beginner's Guide to OneNote 2003 Lead Author, Ac...

Color fill
When I am creating a spreadsheet, and want to fill squares with colors for highlighting, the color only shows up in Print Preview. What setting do I change so that I can see the color on the screen? If the high contrast setting is turned on you won't see the fill colour. There's information in the following MSKB article: OFF: Changes to Fill Colour and Fill Pattern Are Not Displayed http://support.microsoft.com/?id=320531 cab wrote: > When I am creating a spreadsheet, and want to fill squares with colors for > highlighting, the color only shows up in Print Pre...

READ AWAY
All, As a number of folks are undoubtedly wondering "is XYZ problem happening to anyone else".. I've endeavored to document those I've been able to REPRODUCE... 1. Can't backup while online "updates" are in progress - produces error message indicating write failure or backup cancelled. Should indicate that backup cant be done while online update in progress 2. Can't send payments from the register while online updates are in progress - produces error message and queues for later sending. However, error message doesn't indicate why send failed ...

list of figures looses some of its figures once tables are inserte
word 2007 First, this is not an issue with assigning a caption from a picture and the caption isn't in a text box. In fact, I've scoured the internet and found no known issues like what I'm about to describe. My document has 16 figures and 12 tables. I created a list of figures and a list of tables and found that both go missing randomly when any changes are made trying to get them to reappear. E.g., if I'm missing only fig 13, and I test a change, several figures then go missing. Or if I have all figures and begin to insert tables, the list of figures looses ...

XML Desialization of array list
Here's a simple example (VB.NET): Option Strict What would the code look like to deserialize this example? Imports System Imports System.Collections Imports System.IO Imports System.Xml.Serialization Public Class App1 Shared Sub Main() Dim list As ArrayList = New ArrayList() Dim out As StreamWriter = New StreamWriter("array.xml") Dim ser As XmlSerializer = New XMLSerializer(list.GetType()) list.Add("a") list.Add("2") list.Add("three") ser.Serialize(out, list) End Sub End Class Peter,...

custom lists
Where is the option in 2007 for making custom lists for filling?? AFD Hi, Choose Data tab, Validation in the Data Tools group. Cheers, Shane Devenshire Microsoft Excel MVP "afdmello" <afdmello@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:e$NoYnRFJHA.2292@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Where is the option in 2007 for making custom lists for filling?? > > AFD > If I understand the OP correct ? Office Button>Excel Options Popular Click on Edit custom lists -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm "Shane Devenshire" <shanedevenshire@sbc...

Sorting contact list
When selecting email addresses (when clicking on the To: or Cc: buttons) a "Select" dialog box appears with a list of my contacts. Although my Contact listing shows names sorted by surname, this select dialog box sorts by first name. Very annoying especially because I cannot find the setting to correct this. I've tried attaching a .jpg of the dialog box for all to see but I don't thing this newsgroup allows attachments. Forgive me if the duplicate appears. Any ideas? This is among the most frequently asked questions in this group. No need to post any binaries....

Sending Emails 07-27-04
I have CRM 1.2 installed on Windows Server 2003. I can receive the CRM emails in the specified queues, but can't send an email from CRM. While sending it is giving me an error 'Unexpected Error Occured'. I have configured my exchange machine under same domain group and I can send/receive emails from outlook express. Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks Check the Application log on the CRM server for a more explicit error and if you still need help, post a follow-up. Dave "Prafull" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4b1301c473a7$25b92...

List of records >10 days old
Hi Everyone, I am using Access 2003. I want a list of patients who are active and have been on therapy >10 days as well as a field that shows how many days they have been on therapy. I have a tblPatients and a tblTherapy with the fields I need. I created a query joining these 2 tables and only showing active patients with LastName, FirstName, AdmNum and their ThpyStDtTm. The active field is Y/N in my tblPatients. Once I get only the records >10 days old, I need another field that gives me the total days the patient has been here. Thanks, Linda On Mon, 1...

correct total column in filtered list
Dear friends, I have a list(table in 2007) as bellow Serial ItemCode Import Export Remain 1 10 20 20 2 20 10 10 3 10 30 40 4 30 10 50 5 20 20 30 note how last column (remain) is calculated (remain=up remain+import-expor) if i filter (itemcode) for 10 the remain column value not calculated on new condition (correct ...

auto-insertion of parentheses
wondering if anyone knows of some shortcut by which you can highlight a section of a formula and have a keystroke which places open and close parentheses around that part of the formula. If it doesn't exist and there are any MS monitors out there, great feature to think about. Thanks anyone. Hi AFAIK there's no such keystroke -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "boris" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:09ed01c4ab64$9dc1a750$3a01280a@phx.gbl... > wondering if anyone knows of some shortcut by which you > can highlight a...

Can I create Outlook Distribution List from Access database?
Is it possible to create a Distribution List from email addresses already stored in an Access database. I can send an email to each individual email address listed in the database, but would like to send the same email to several of the email addresses in one go. yes you can http://library.cortland.edu/tps/materials/distributionlistaccess.pdf Jan Main wrote: >Is it possible to create a Distribution List from email addresses already >stored in an Access database. >I can send an email to each individual email address listed in the database, >but would like to s...

Page won't show whole document unit you scroll
When I open a Excel 2007 document or Outlook 2007 evrything won't show on the page until I scroll down. I mean in excel it will only show about the first 10 lines or so, then if you move the mouse down then the whole page will show up. I have played with the refresh rate. I am out of ideas on how to fix. I work with the US Army and have about 5 machines that are doing the same thing. ...