Auto-close Quotes when Closing Opportunity

We would like the ability to close an opportunity and have it ask if you want
to close all the associated quotes.  Right now, it says you can’t close the
opp until you close all the open quotes and you have to each one of those one
by one.  Barring that, if we could select multiple quotes and click on a menu
item (Close all selected quotes), that would be most useful.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=ddfcdf1f-5f50-4ad4-b4ef-9c9a66013c41&dg=microsoft.public.crm
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Auto Filter problem

"Shrinkage" Problem when saving as PDF
I have a newsletter created in Publisher, which I send to the printer as a PDF. When I create the PDF, everything on the pages gets slightly scaled down, creating a larger margin and my nice crisp text becomes a tad fuzzy. I'm using Publisher 2007 and have tried 1) Publish as PDF or XPS, 2) Print, and select the printer as Adobe PDF, and 3) Save As *.pdf, all with the same results. I have Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro, if it matters. Can you advise me on settings that I need to adjust when I create the PDF? Or something else? When you go to print, select Preferences and set the margins to 0 (z...

Auto-Editing

How do I change the "Project Type" in "law Firm Financial Analys..
he "Lawfirm Financial Analysis Worksheet" currently has only attorney related "Projects Types," e.g., bankruptcy, forming corporations, amublence chasing. I'd like to modify the worksheet so it would fit other professions, i.e., engineering, consulting, and the like. Are these worksheets, including the law firm financial analysis worksheet, modifyable? If you download the worksheet: http://office.microsoft.com/en-ca/templates/TC011406201033.aspx you should be able to modify it. Clear the existing project types, and replace them with the ones you need. seanac...

Auto-Calculate

Update of account glitch on closed accounts
I get the following error message when updating my accounts at a bank. I have several accounts and the others get properly updated. "Microsoft Money could not update your account because you bank or brokerage does not have a record of it. The account may be closed or the account number may have change. Learn more." It is true that the account that cannot be updated is a closed account there at the bank. So, my question is...How can i tell MS money to stop asking the bank for this account's information? I have only been able to figure out how to tell MS Money to query ...

Difference in "Unread Mail" search folders?
Outlook 2007 - I have two Unread Mail folders, one in Favorites and one under Search Folders. My default Email account is IMAP. If I click on "Customize" on the Unread Mail folder in Favorites, the only place that it will search is Personal Folders. If I do the same in the one under Search Folders, the only place it will search is the IMAP account. Why is this, and is there any way to make an Unread Mail folder that will search both Personal Folders AND the IMAP account? Thanks No. A Search Folder will only search against one PST at a time. -- Bill R MVP "Gordon&qu...

Pulling all information right of this "("
Is there a way to just pull the information from a cell such as this? Example: 3 WORLDS OF GULLIVER (DVD)(P&S-1.33-MONO-ENG-FR-SUB-SP-DUB) I would like to pull all this information and place it in another cell (DVD)(P&S-1.33-MONO-ENG-FR-SUB-SP-DUB) I tried this command thinking if it works with left why not with right. =right(c2,find("(",c2)) but this only pulls everything about 3-4 letters into it so i get something like this ORLDS OF GULLIVER (DVD)(P&S-1.33-MONO-ENG-FR-SUB-SP-DUB) Any help is apprecaited. I have to do this on about 45,000 different cells so i...

"From Field" Problem in outlook 2003
When connecting to another users profile that has "Send As" enabled on its and changing back to my profile i now receive the "From" field when replying to a message (that was not there before) on my profile with my name in it. if i try to send a message with my name in the from field i do not have permissions. i think this is a caching problem has anyone seen this problem? ...

auto copy self

Auto correct or Auto complete

OWA auto login

Task Manager "VM Size"
What exactly is the "VM Size" column in the task manager? One of my programs has been running continuously for 2 months. Task manager shows: Mem Usage 230,284 k Peak Mem Usage 356,464 k Page Faults 374,021 VM Size 1,410,208 k The VM Size seems so large. The Mem Usage value is relatively similar to the value when the program first starts. The VM Size is hugely larger then the value at program start. What does "VM Size" mean. Virtual Memory size, the logical memory that has been allocated to it - This is likely to be the maximum your program has ever used plus seve...

Auto look through subfolders

Auto date

An auto reply to an auto reply!

Macro to turn on "Track Changes" function
I'm trying to create a macro that turns on the "Track Changes" function with a shortcut key. The problem is that while I'm recording the macro the traditional way, the recording process stops when the "Track Changes" function is turned on. Is there a way to overcome this problem or is the "Track Changes" function not possible to put into a macro, even in Visual Basic? ...

"from" account when hit reply
When i reply to any message - no matter which account the message was sent to (i have two different accounts - 2 different email addresses coming into same place) it always lists "A" address, even though "B" is my default, and I have entered "A" as the reply address in my account settings for BOTH addresses. i am using outlook express. anyone know the answer? i am sending hundreds of replys and dont want to have to keep clicking the other account each time. thank you very much, trixie "trixie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote...

Difference between "My Contacts" and "Other" Contacts
My office just upgraded from Office XP to Office 2003. I've noticed in Outlook, in Contacts, that some Contacts that I have access to are listd under "My Contacts" but others are listed under the "Other" section of Contacts. Why is that? Other Contacts folders that are not configured in your folder list. By definition they are not owned by you. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Tony Law" <anonymous@discussions...

Auto-Alphabetize

How do I auto-reply incoming eMails ?
During my holidays I want to inform the sender of incoming eMails that I am currently not in office. How can I setup an auto-reply note? Do I setup this in my Outlook 2003 or in the Exchange Server? Joe If you connect to an Exchange server at work, use the Out of Office function (under tools). It will reply once to each sender that you are out of the office. By default in Exchange, auto-replies to the internet are turned off so only internal addresses would receive the Out of Office reply but verify with your Exchange Admin how they have the server configured. If you have a POP3 acc...

Auto change of Row number within Formulas
Good morning , I would much appreciate some help in creating a formula which would do the following Cell Resul A1 B1 1 A simple formula would be - sum(c(a1):c(b1)), where the result in this case would be the sum of cells c5:c10. Many thanks, Gle Hi Glen, Look at the INDIRECT() function in HELP -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "millarg" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:02302493-2C51-4CB9-9463-06523884BBD6@microsoft.com... > Good morning , I would much appreciate some help in creating a formula which would do ...

Auto-Capitalize
How do I turn this off. I'm making a basic flowchart. I need to turn this off. Thank You On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 10:42:05 -0800, eyewirejets <eyewirejets@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do I turn this off. I'm making a basic flowchart. >I need to turn this off. menu Tools -> Auto Correct Options -- Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd. Electronics Packages for Visio http://www.electronics-packages.sandrila.co.uk/ ...