Authentication Error 06-28-07

Hi,

After I have installed and configure "Frontpage Server Extension" on CRM web
site, I can not login which any account to MS CRM via web. The error msg
display "Authentication Error : MS CRM could not log you on to the system.
Make sure your user record is enabled and that you have been assigned at
least one security role. For more information, contact your system
administrator. What's wrong with IIS ? Can anybody help me to resolved this
serious problem ?

Ps. I do environment diagnostic wizard, everything seem to be OK.

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Error Sending Message on Behalf of Specified User
Hello, Small Business Server 2000 (Exchange 2000). A while back, I set up incoming faxes to be routed to a mailbox called Fax when using MS Shared Fax following the steps in KBase article 311529 (How to Configure the Shared Fax Service to Route Incoming Fax Jobs to a Common Inbox). I gave a Security Group called FaxAdmins "full mailbox access" to the Fax mailbox. Everything worked fine and the receptionists were able to log into the mailbox and forward the fax to the intended recipient. When I came in today, it no longer worked. Now, when the receptionist tries to forward the messa...

sbs 2008 console error
Good day, after the migration we have some problems with sbs 2008 console: we cannon't create the user with console. We can create with manual command. An exception of type 'Type: Microsoft.WindowsServerSolutions.Admin.Common.ADException, AdminCommon, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' has occurred. Timestamp: 03/09/2010 19:21:28 Message: La funzionalità Windows SBS Console non è stata configurata correttamente. Stack: in Microsoft.WindowsServerSolutions.Admin.Common.ProductADConstants.GetRolesDistinguishedName() ...

Convert Lead to Account produces an Error
I receive the following Error whe nattempting to convert a Lead to an Account. (See more Info at bottom of this post). Also - I can convert a newly created (test) Lead with no problem. ********************************** Microsoft CRM Platform Error Report: Error Description: Exception from HRESULT: 0x80042F09. Error Details: Details on this error have not been provided by the platform. Error Number: 0x80042F09 Source File: Not available Line Number: Not available Date: 04-26-2005 Time: 1:34:33 PM Type: Platform Error (2) Server: sbs.tiltrac.com ************************ More Inf...

Authentication failed
I recently canceled my high speed internet and am using a personal WiFi. I am no longer using my comcast. email address, which I would use Outlook to read. I get a pop up that says "Authentication failed for s.newhouse@comcast.net" "The server responded: invalid user name/password". I went into 'tools' and deleted the comcast account and still get the message. How do I make it stop? I am using XP. Thank you! On Wed, 19 May 2010 20:24:01 -0700, MacknKeagsMom <MacknKeagsMom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I recently canceled my high s...

crm 3.0 : authentication error
Hi, I get the authentication error prompt for each user having the same login username in the internal domain than in the CRM domain. Passwords are not the same in each domain, and there seems to be some kind of automatic authentication while loading the page in IE. Is there any setting, which could help me prevent this ? thanks, @ntonio By default, the IIS web site allowed anonymous connections. I disabled them, allowing only integrated authentication. It now works fine! @ntonio ...

I just install Office 2003 I get error- interface not registered .
I get this error INTERFACE NOT REGISTERED when using Outlook create mail when I attached a Word Doc to it, If I use Word to create e-mail with the same letter I get the same error. Regardless of which program I use the mail cannot be sent Make sure your Word version is 2003, too. Versions must match. "Thomsign" wrote: > I get this error INTERFACE NOT REGISTERED when using Outlook create mail when > I attached a Word Doc to it, > If I use Word to create e-mail with the same letter I get the same error. > Regardless of which program I use the mail cannot be sent Not...

The Microsoft agreement error
The Microsoft agrrement keeps coming up even and i agree to the question. end user agreement comes up to accept every time I open word, excel or outlook I am using 2003, I had to reinstall this on my new computer running win 7 after I accept it I can use it when I close down and try to open it again I get the message "You must accept the end user agreement" Anyone can help me on this I can not open my templates in Quick Books Pro. Log on to the computer as Administrator and accept the EULA. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to ava...

HQ Admin Error: To connect to this server you must use SQL Server Management Studio or SQL Server Management Objects(SMO)
I am having a problem with HQ Admin after upgrading to SQL Server Express on my HQ Server computer (running 1.3R). HQ Admin works fine in all respects from this computer. However, when I try to run HQ Admin from any other computer on the network I get this error when I try to connect: To connect to this server you must use SQL Server Management Studio or SQL Server Management Objects(SMO) I can run HQ manager and enter the configuration fine. However, I am restricted from connecting (so I can't run SQL queries). Any ideas? Apparently I am not alone... I found this old post on Goog...

OWA - SSL
Hi I have a problem with OWA, SSL.... can you help me.... let me tell you exactly what I did: I have FE/BE server... both windows 2003 Enterprise sever SP1 and Exchange 2003 SP1 FE: Srv2 192.168.0.2 BE: Srv1 192.168.0.1 The BE server (Srv1) is CA root and DNS : mail A 192.168.0.2 mail MX mail.domain.com srv2 A 192.168.0.2 srv1 A 192.168.0.1 NS: srv1.domain.com CA: certificate Autority: srv1.domain.com mail.domain.com Issued To mail.domain.com Issued By mail.domain.com Exchange mail server url for internal and ext...

After update event 08-03-07
Hello Access Monsters, I want a code for the afterupdate event of one field that will set the value of another field as the current date and time. There are two fields, one for date and one for time. If the procedure uses the (=now()) formula then I can adjust the input mask for both field, other wise please tell me the code for both time and date fields. Thanks fellas. -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com Microsoft Access offers a Date/Time data type. Is there a reason you are trying to separate out date-values from time-values? Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Office/A...

How to resolve fatal error LNK1168 error?
I have created an addin which after building generates a .dll file.But whenever i make some changes to the code & try to rebuild i always get the error Linking... LINK : fatal error LNK1168: cannot open Debug/Qmore_1.dll for writing Error executing link.exe. But after unchecking the addin in the Addins & Macro Files tab in Tools->Customize & then closing Visual Studio IDE & again restarting the IDE it builds fine. Can anyone suggest what is to be done to get rid of this error? priyanka.biswas2480@gmail.com wrote: : > Can anyone suggest what is to be done to get rid of ...

msvcr80.dll is missing error on Outlook 2007 installation
I am trying to upgrade to Office 2007 from 2003. I was able to download the software and it installed ok except for Outlook. The program opened briefly and I saw my folders had been imported to Outlook 2007 but I was given a message that the file msvcr80.dll was missing and the program stopped running. I was unable to get it to run at all with the same error message each time I tried it. On the initial install, I also got the message that “rtfhtml.dll is missing” as well. I tried installing those two files to windows>system 32 and windows>system directories but it...

Error Message 0x800CCC78 #2
I am receiving error message 0x800CCC78 when I try to send emails from Outlook 2002. I made a mistake in my original post. I said I was receiving this error message from Outlook Express. It is Outlook 2002 not Outlook Express. Please let me know how to resolve this error so that I can begin sending emails again. I can receive emails, I just cannot send them Could you turn on diagnostic logging (see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q300479) and post the OPMLog.log file after you get this error? -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "...

Error message while matching
Hello, I am trying to match a landed cost to a shipment to create a payable. I've clicked the LC box, and when the "match to invoice" window pops up, the receipt number is available, and I've clicked on it and "ok'd" it. The following message comes up: "ne or more items for the selected documents are not available to be matched. No matches were made". Has anyone come across this or know what it means? ...

Impossible add user, authentication error!!!
Good morning all, I've just setup microsoft crm 3.0. When I attempt to add a user, I receive an error "Impossible add user through wizard contact support" how I can resolve? Thanks. ...

Publish Customizations Error
Hello, I added some objects to the Scheme Manager and when I assign them to Contacts and try to publish the changes, I get the following error: <Server01>: ***Error*** Failed to download XSL template files from Web Server. Then I check the Event Viewer and find the following error under Application: Event Type: Error Event Source: DMSNAPIN Event Category: None Event ID: 0 Date: 09/09/2005 Time: 14:35:28 User: N/A Computer: <Server01> Description: Web exception Status = ProtocolError Error de HttpGet Unauthorized : The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized....

PrivFoldCheck and PubFoldCheck error
I am upgrading from exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003 and i get the following errors when I run exdeploy. It says to check the windows application event log and i check it and see nothing. What does this mean? Error: PrivFoldCheck detected an error while performing Private Folder DS/IS Consistency Adjustment on the Exchange 5.5 server. Check the Windows Application Event Log on that server for details. Error: PubFoldCheck detected an error while performing Public Folder DS/IS Consistency Adjustment on the Exchange 5.5 server. Check the Windows Application Event Log on that server for details. ...

POS Journal runtime error
I get a runtime error every time I click the Journal button in POS and get kicked out when I click OK. Is this a known bug? It has happened with a few different clients. Phil, Maybe you could be a little more specific about the error message? If you're a reseller, why don't you look up the error message in PartnerSource yourself? -- * Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader to see and download the file attachment. If you are not using a reader, follow the link below to setup Outlook Express. Click on &q...

undifined Symbol error when reprint the posted invoice
I just upgraded GP 10, but when I try to repint a posted invoice, I got the error saying "Undifined symbol 'F00545D01039Document Typ'. I have no probem to print the posted inovice before the upgrade. Please help. Thanks, Kevin Check the following knowledgebase article https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;862263 -- Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com "Kevin Zhou" wrote: > I just upg...

Authenticating internal server
So here is the scenario. We have database server that is running rational Clearquest. When we generate a new ticket request it generates an email that will be sent back to the submitter and to whom ever is assigned to the ticket. The email is sent through smtp port 25. The problem is that since we upgraded to Exchange 2003 the email generated from the database server is not authenticated with the Exchange 2003 server so it shows up as an un-authenticated email. So in outlook the email says its from j...@test.com, when we want it to show as authenticated like "John Doe" as the from us...

Rules error #5
I am trying to create a new rule. When I do, I get the message error: "One or more rules could not be uploaded to Exchange server and have been deactivated. This could be because some of the parameters are not supported or there is insufficient space to store all of your rules" I have many other rules like this. There is pleanty of room on the Exchange server. Any reason I am receiving this error? Thanks MATT <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have many other rules like this. There is pleanty of > room on the Exchange server. There is a limit t...

Not Authentic!!?
I downloaded a Microsoft update and now it says my Outlook 2007 is not authentic. I don't get the same message with the rest of the Office 2007 suite. I find it hard to believe there's a problem - I paid a lot of money for the software. How do I fix this? If I have to update Outlook 2007, is there a site where I can download outlook only? -- Alan Zengel Alan;113352 Wrote: > I downloaded a Microsoft update and now it says my Outlook 2007 is not > authentic. I don't get the same message with the rest of the Office > 2007 > suite. I find it har...

security 02-23-06
Hi, I am having a problem whereby a user can see more than they should. I have created a role and set user level read access. I have assigned this role to a user, but when I log in as that user they can see their accounts, but also a sub section of my accounts. I tried re-assigning my accounts to someone else that this user can't see, but the exact same accounts were still viewable by the user, just now with a different owner. There are no shares on these accounts and they are in a different business unit and territory to that of my problem user. Any help will be greatly appreciate...

receive email error
Hello, my problem it's that I can't receive external emails in my mairelay. yes I can sent but a can't receive. I don't know tecnical commands to test my Exchange server. My supplyer from the Internet connection told me that it's a problem from my fireWall server. How can I test my exchange from outside. EVIANA wrote: > Hello, > > my problem it's that I can't receive external emails in my > mairelay. > yes I can sent but a can't receive. > > I don't know tecnical commands to test my Exchange server. > My supplyer from t...

How can Windows authentication be safer then SQL authentication
Hello! This question assume we use SQL Server 2005 or SQL server 2008. All claim that using Window authentication to access a sql server database is safer then using SQL authentication. For me I would say that using SQL authentication would be safer because of the text below. I mean that to access a SQL Server database it's enought to have a valid window account on that server. Assume we want to use SQL Server and we install it on server X. Then if we want to use Window authentication we must have a valid window account on that server but if we choose to use SQL authent...