Attachments give errors when trying to Add:

Following error comes up when I try to add attachment,

The page you are looking for cannot be displayed because
an invalid method (HTTP verb) was used to attempt access.
0
Vignir
4/6/2004 2:48:16 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

I'm having this same problem...  were you able to find a solution?

"Vignir" wrote:

> Following error comes up when I try to add attachment,
>
> The page you are looking for cannot be displayed because
> an invalid method (HTTP verb) was used to attempt access.

uuencoded attachment from mailx is embedded instead of attached
Since I applied the August 2004 version of the post ex2000 sp3 roll-up and the latest April Microsoft secuirty patches, when our unix mailx app sends mail to our Exchange 2k server, the uuencoded attachment is embedded in the body of the message instead of being received as an attachment. Being embedded in the message body turns it into unuseable garbage. We have not made any changes to the unix box, only the exchange box. Has anyone else experienced this problem or anyone know what the solution may be? Thanks ...

Sending and Receiving Error #2
About 70% of the time when Outlook 2000 is initially opened an error message (0x80042108) comes up saying can't connect to POP server. If you close a few times and reopen then you connect. Very Irritating. By the way I do not have Norton installed. And it happens both at my office and home computers which both used the same Outlook disk for install. ...

Can't Add new purchases of mutual funds
I am Canadian user. Using MSMoney 2006 I have several mutual funds that I monitor and add the closing value manually weekly. I have one of the finds that has 800 units. When I try to buy new shares of this one fund I get an error message that says. "Adding this sell, Remove, or Redeem shares activity will cause the balance of **** fund held in this investment account to become negative at some point. Please cancel or reverse transaction." Again I am trying to Buy shares. I tried to repair the data file and still no success. All other funds work porperly. Any help on ho...

ERROR #946
Hi guys Any idea as to why i would be getting this error intermitendly, only one register in the database, and the dongle is installed and goes into POS first but this error persists. Thanks in advance Stephen Zwarts IMMIX Solutions ...

How can I add an X-Header
Is there an EASY way to add an X-Header to all my OUTGOING mail? I am running Outlook2002 SP2. My USE is to bypass my own spamfilter. When I send a request for information to a new company, they are not yet on my "OK" list, so there is a high chance my spam filter will catch and eat it on the way back. If I add an X-Header that identifies the message as OK because I originated the request, it will bypass my spam filter. Is there an EASY way to do this ? Can I Edit one of the existing fields that no-one uses such as the Version number of Outlook that I am using? I could put a k...

cacls: Error 1304: Error writing to file
Hello, I'd like to execute the following on a Windows Xp Pro computer in a domain and want to make it won't "break" any other files on system: cacls "c:\Documents and Settings\All Users" /T /E /C /G administrators:F Issue: Photoshop was already installed on a computer but it may have received an updated, etc and whenever it executes the automatic photoshop installaiton/update it reports: Error 1304. Error writing to file: C:\Program Foles\Common FIles\Adobe\PDFL\5.0\FOnts\ZY____.PFB. Verify that you have access to that directory. I wene to the Adobe s...

Printing

Exchange 2000 MSExchangeAL Error Event ID 8331
Hello All, I am just getting an error that goes something like this... I have found some information with this error for 2003 but nothing for 2000. I just finished trying to re-apply post sp3 update and cycled the box. Can anyone help with this error on exchange 2000??? Bob Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeAL Event Category: Address List Synchronization Event ID: 8331 Date: 5/24/2006 Time: 11:32:13 PM User: N/A Computer: MAIL Description: The service threw an unexpected exception which was caught at m:\dsa\src\lra\abv_dg\lservagent.cpp(4664) For more information, click h...

Matrix Error
In RMS 2.0 my matrix feature doesn't work. After setting up the matrix and going to click ok, I receive a null error 94, I believe, and RMS crashes forcing me to restart. Currently, I cant use the feature therefore I am having to input individual codes for each similar item. Does anyone have any suggestinos as to what might cause this? Thanks in advance. ...

Attachment Read only
Hi, When I open a Word attachment - it shows readonly - actually it is not readonly - any ideas? - OL2003 Rgds Dear, It seems you are opening the attachment in OL Reading preview - Open the mail(double click on the mail) and then read the attachment. Hope this helps you more Regards APK "Jsingh" wrote: > Hi, > > When I open a Word attachment - it shows readonly - actually it is not > readonly - any ideas? - OL2003 > > Rgds > Jsingh, you wrote on Tue, 17 Jan 2006 01:03:02 -0800: > When I open a Word attachment - it shows readonly - actually i...

creating a visio 2003 button add-on using VSTO with Visual Studio
I need some guidance in creating a button (to perform an action) on a visio toolbar or menu when visio starts up (code to be placed in the start up sub of the add-in), could someone help in directing me to a good source on how this may be accomplished or provide some basic code for a start. using Visio 2003 professional, windows xp. ..NET framework 2.0 The code below has steps i think is involve, but please confirm if i have the correct approach. This was a test to disable a menuitem. Thanks. Dim menuUIObject As Visio.UIObject Dim menuMenuSets As Visio.MenuSets D...

Attach a file in knowledge base
Hi all, Is anyone know that Can we attach a file like PDF or DOC document in an article under the CRM knowledge base? I think it doesn't make sense to only type it in or copy the text into the article. Thanks in advance, DK. I had the same problem and apparently this is not a feature in MS CRM 3.0. According to a CRM representative the answer is that you cannot attach a document to a knowledge base article. "DK" wrote: > Hi all, > > Is anyone know that Can we attach a file like PDF or DOC document in an > article under the CRM knowledge base? I think it doe...

reports server gives "The request failed with HTTP status 401: Unauthorized." message
i've changed my report server's address from a lan address (i.e. http://machinename/reportserver) to a wan address (i.e. http://machinename.com/reportserver). now when i try to access the reports section, i'm given an error message aobut unauthorized access. how do i configure this? tks ...

Unable to add signature
I am having trouble adding email signatures in Outlook on a couple of computers in my workplace network. I have already added it to more than 20 machines, but there are two machines in my network that I am not able to add the signatures to Outlook. When I open either the add new signature or edit existinfg signature dialog boxes it does not let me type anything in the space provided for signatures. I have checked all the settings in Outlok and they are exactly the same as they are on the computers that I was able to add the signature to Outllok on. Any ideas?! Help! ...

Error in CString
Hi, I have a VS2003 C++ project that I converted into VS2005 (automatic) and I got bunch of error during linking (no errors in compling) with lib files, as I traced the linked libraries I found out that, some of that are linked in VC 2.0 and those libs are no longer in use, so I decided to refactor the project. So I started the main project (MDC DLL) and started adding the required C++ and h files in to the project. When I build my basic project with only main modules I got almost 170 errors with following description error C2440: 'type cast' : cannot convert from 'CString' t...

add multiple labels sizes to word as an new producer
Hi all, is there a way to add multiple labelformats to word. Its easy to add 1 new size but if you have 200 sizes and want to add this to word and make is distributable then it is not working. for word 97 and word 2000 this was not a problem We did it by regfile editing see below: is there a way to add multiple label sizes to word 2007 ? for example by using database or xml... reagards, Geert REGEDIT4 [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\9.0\Word\Custom Labels] "costum 0102"=hex:1d,03,56,00,00,00,6d,00,57,00,6b,08,00,00,b2,04,00,00,37,02,\ 00,0...

Automaticly open attachment and print attachment
Hello, Is there a way to automaticly open a attachment and print it? I played with the rules wizard but there i can only get the message openend and printed. I use Outlook 2003 Thanks. You'll need a 3rd party utility. Look for solutions here: http://www.slipstick.com/addins/auto.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http:/...

Use VBA to add to existing number in cell
I am using a userform to select the data I need in certain cells. However, if there is existing information I want to add the following and not overwrite. Range("C14").Select ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = _ "=Sheet1!R[-2]C[6]+Sheet2!R[5]C[2]+Sheet3!R[58]C[24]" Could anyone help, Thanks Hywel -- Hywel ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Hywel's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=14824 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=490701 This type of code can lead to a prob...

Oulook 2000 Blocking Attachments! Reposted
Hi ONG, I am running Ms-Outlook 2000 Service pack 3, on a Windows pro 2000 Service pack 4. Standalone machine. Recently my mail client has been blocking my email attachments, i have received two replies from the newsgroup describing Level1 security in Outlook, also a link to a site containing all the releative information regarding the subject. But no matter what i try Outlook still wont allow the access to the attachment. I created the new Key and the necessary String Value, i have even tried to use the ( . ) character before the file ext, also i have tried it without the ( .) character, no...

How to Find the Message that contained The Attachment of a Known File-Name.
Is there some way to search through a list of emails in Outlook 2003 to find the one that contains an attachment of a specific file name? I am often trying to track down the message that accompanied an attachment with a known file-name amongst thousands of messages in one mailbox. Regards, AndyH If attached to an Exchange server, I would, as an admin, use a utility server-side. From the client, I'm not sure Outlook can do it on its own. Hopefully, I'm wrong. Some of the desktop search applications have this functionality though. "AndyH" <andyh@triode.net.au&g...

error on outlook express #3
when I send messages in outlook express like letters and small attachments it work fine , but when sending attachments like videos I get the message (Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Subject 'toot tone', Account: +++++++++++++++, Server: ++++++++++++, Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F) Try posting this in an Outlook Express news group - this is not one of them. Outlook is a part of Microsoft Office and is what this group supp...

attachments do not forward
I want to forward e-mails which come to me with attachments. I want these attachments to forward along with the message and they do not. How can I make this happen? Is there a setting to enable this? ...

SQL Scipt to add toolbar shortcut
I would like to create a script that will atomaticly set a shortcut on the toolbar in Dynamics 10 to put the exit button on the toolbar.... can anyone tell me the tables or fields? You mean to exit the application? That's what the X on the upper right corner is for. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com "GPNut" wrote: > I would like to create a script that will atomaticly set a shortcut on > the toolbar in Dynamics 10 to put...

Editing attachments in Outlook XP
If you open a Word doc that is attached to an email & make edits to it, does it save it anywhere else other than in the email? Has anyone ever seen it not save the edits at all? It may be in a secure folder under the Temporary Internet Folder as per http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=296115 "DonnaC" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:052d01c3be9b$44ebd3a0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > If you open a Word doc that is attached to an email & make > edits to it, does it save it anywhere else other than in > the email? > Has anyone ever seen it...

installation ended prematurly because of an error
when i tried to install publisher 2000 all i get is installation ended prematurly because of an error. any ideas how i can fix that? When posting *always* quote the version of Windows and Publisher so you can ensure better and more relevant answers. You can get a program from the MS website called "msicu.exe" and there is a second one required for Disk 2 of Office. Read the instructions with these files carefully, and fully understand how they work, but they will/should cure your ills. Windows Installer cleaner Cd2Cleaner http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q247...