Asynchroneous Plugins Execution Error

Hi everybody,

 I'm developping an account post-update asyncrhoneous plugin but am having
trouble running it. It's the "Synchronize Account Address" example from the
"Working the Microsoft Dynamis CRM 4.0" book. I copied the code AND
register.xml file.

I registered succesfully the plugin, but when I update an account, nothing
happens. (The Asynchroneous service IS running) I do have the following error
in the Applicaton Event (posted below).

I even tried a empty Execute Method to make sure there is no error in the
code, but still have the error. Any ideas??

Thanks

Host LABCRM4: failed while monitoring asynchronous operations queue.
Exception: System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: fileName
   at System.IO.FileInfo..ctor(String fileName)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Extensibility.PluginAssemblyFactory.LoadAssembly(String
assemblyFile)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Extensibility.PluginAssemblyFactory.CreateInstance(Guid
pluginAssemblyId, IOrganizationContext context)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Caching.PluginAssemblyCacheLoader.LoadCacheData(Guid
key, IOrganizationContext context)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Caching.CrmMultiOrgCache`2.CreateEntry(TKey key,
IOrganizationContext context)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Caching.CrmSharedMultiOrgCache`2.LookupEntry(TKey key,
IOrganizationContext context)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Caching.PluginTypeCacheLoader.LoadCacheData(Guid key,
IOrganizationContext context)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Caching.CrmMultiOrgCache`2.CreateEntry(TKey key,
IOrganizationContext context)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Caching.CrmSharedMultiOrgCache`2.LookupEntry(TKey key,
IOrganizationContext context)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Caching.PluginTypeCache.LookupEntry(Guid pluginTypeId,
IOrganizationContext context)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Asynchronous.AsyncOperationCommand.GetPluginType(Guid
pluginTypeId)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Asynchronous.EventOperation.InternalExecute(AsyncEvent
asyncEvent)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Asynchronous.AsyncOperationCommand.Execute(AsyncEvent
asyncEvent)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Asynchronous.AsyncHostHandler.Handle(AsyncEvent
asyncEvent)
   at
Microsoft.Crm.Asynchronous.QueueManager.PoolHandler.ProcessAsyncEvent(AsyncEvent asyncEvent)
   at
Microsoft.Crm.Asynchronous.QueueManager.PoolHandler.InvokeHandlerInPool(Object state)
   at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object
state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext
executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at
System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallbackInternal(_ThreadPoolWaitCallback tpWaitCallBack)
   at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback(Object
state)

 I also created a post-update plugins for accounts and nothing seems to
happen. I do have an error in the Application Events on the server. Something
like this:

Host LABCRM4: failed while monitoring asynchronous operations queue.
Exception: System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.

Do you have an event on your side?

I have no idea what's wrong. I copied an example from a CRM 4 book (code and
register.xml file). I even tried a execute method without any code and it
still crashes
0
FredBang (29)
8/7/2008 12:33:01 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Did you sign the assembly.

SS

"Fred Bang" wrote:

> [...]
>    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext
> executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
>    at
> System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallbackInternal(_ThreadPoolWaitCallback tpWaitCallBack)
>    at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback(Object
> state)
>

>  I also created a post-update plugins for accounts and nothing seems to
> happen. I do have an error in the Application Events on the server. Something
> like this:
>
> Host LABCRM4: failed while monitoring asynchronous operations queue.
> Exception: System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
>
> Do you have an event on your side?
>
> I have no idea what's wrong. I copied an example from a CRM 4 book (code and
> register.xml file). I even tried a execute method without any code and it
0
SS (61)
8/7/2008 3:12:00 PM
Yes it was singned. I found the error though, the "source type" in the xml
file was set to "disk" instead of "database". I have no idea why it wouldn't
work with the "disk" option though.

Thanks

"SS" wrote:

> [...]
> >    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext
> > executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
> >    at
> > System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallbackInternal(_ThreadPoolWaitCallback tpWaitCallBack)
> >    at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback(Object
> > state)
> >

> >  I also created a post-update plugins for accounts and nothing seems to
> > happen. I do have an error in the Application Events on the server. Something
> > like this:
> >
> > Host LABCRM4: failed while monitoring asynchronous operations queue.
> > Exception: System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
> >
> > Do you have an event on your side?
> >
> > I have no idea what's wrong. I copied an example from a CRM 4 book (code and
> > register.xml file). I even tried a execute method without any code and it
0
FredBang (29)

Error 7: Out of Memory
Hi, Is there anyone here who have experience error 7: out of memory while processing WS 401 ? My current RMS 2.0115 both in HQ and Store. This error has occured only in 1 shop out of 50 stores. I have tried the ff: steps to try ressolved the issued but it didn't work: 1) reindex the data 2) run the db check {all data is ok!} 3) update fix patch for SP3 4) restart both machine , HQ server and store. Let me know if you other ideas I could try to. This happens only in WS 401. All the rest are being process. Thanks GregDXB GregDBX, Did you ever find a resolution to your problem? I...

INSERT INTO error: "...contains the following unknown field name..
I'm having trouble with a multiple INSERT statement: INSERT INTO [Course Completion] ( [Course Completion].EID, [Course Completion].Course, [Course Completion].[Date Completed], [Course Completion].[Retrain Date] ) SELECT [Set Imported EID].EID, [Set Imported EID].[Course], [Set Imported EID].[Date Completed], [Set Imported EID].[Retrain Date] FROM [Set Imported EID]; When I try to run it, it returns the following error: "The INSERT INTO statement contains the following unknown field name: 'Course Completion.EID'. Make sure you have typed the name correctly and try the op...

CRM 4: Plugin does not fire from an Appointment
I have created a simple test Plugin which simply writes the calling entity name to a text file. I am using the Plugin Registration Tool 2 and have registered the Plugin Step as: Create; Appointment; Post Stage; Synchronous; Server; Parent Pipeline The Plugin does not fire!!!! However if I register using the same settings but change the Primary Entity to Account or Contact, the Plugin fires without issue. Please help, this is driving me mad. Here is my test code: public class ExchangeConnectorPlugin : IPlugin { public void Execute(IPluginExecutionContext context) { try { Dynam...

Any errors in this??

Rules Wizard/Error reading rules from the server
I recieve the following error when opening Outlook 2003 'There was an error reading the rules from the server. The format of the server rules was not recognized'. I have checked there are no rules set in the rules wizard. The server is running Exchange 2000. I have searched on the Microsoft site and on here, but can't find any reference to this error. Has anyone ever come across it before? ...

Automatic Update- 2 upload failed- Error Message 646
Update for the 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB981715),Installation status: Failed Error details: Code 646 Update for Microsoft Office OneNote 2007 (KB980729),Installation status: Failed Error details: Code 646 Update type: Important Anyone else get this? Any idea had what I need to do? "Katinsc" <Katinsc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CD85BDF0-D712-46E1-8156-28CFBAB2EE84@microsoft.com... > Update for the 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB981715),Installation > status: > Failed > Error details: Code 646 > > Update fo...

Missing MsVcr80.dll when executing VS2005 C++ Application
I get the following error when attempting to execute an application compiled in debug mode: "This application has failed to start because MSVCR80.dll was not found, Re-Installing the application may fix this problem" When I copy msvcr80.dll to the application startup folder, it then displays an error message stating that it can't find the file, "coredll.dll". This file When this application is compiled and executed in release mode, the application runs just fine. This is a very perplexing problem. All of the service packs have been installed, including VS2...

Credit Card Error
I have been using RMS for 3 years version 1.2 with Citibank for credit card processing. Starting a last Friday I can no longer get a credit card authorization via the internet. I get a failed transaction with this error message 'Connection Error: A network connection failed. Make sure you have a network (or Internet) connection then try again.' However, I am connected to the internet and can access web pages, etc. If I open POS on my back office computer I can get an approval code via the internet so it must be a setting on the POS station. Any suggestions? Calling for every ap...

RMS 2.0 Error (gift cards)
Hi when ever I run a giftcard(mercuy) the rms closes and I lose the the transaction, but when I go online I do see it on mercury web reporting as being process but I dont see the transaction either on journal or my end of the day batch closing , this started after I upgraded it to 2.0 from 1.3 I do have netframe work 1.1 and 2.0 and all the hotfixes for them ! here is the error message I get: Database connection lost, application will be closed Error #-2147467259 [DBNETLIB][ConnectionWrite (send()).]General network error. Chech your network documentation. (Source:Microsoft OLE DB Provide...

Outlook 2002 Error?
When I try to run outlook 2002 it will not start. I tried the "repair and detect" with out any luck. I reinstalled Office Xp and still no luck. This only happens in one Windows XP user, the other two users Outlook works OK. The error message I get is bellow: AppName: outlook.exe AppVer: 10.0.2616.0 ModName: mso.dll ModVer: 10.0.2625.0 Offset: 006d3fe5 Any Help? Thanks I still have the samw problem. I loaded SP2 and I now get this error: AppName: outlook.exe AppVer: 10.0.4024.0 ModName: mso.dll ModVer: 10.0.2625.0 Offset: 006d3fe5 "Jeff Stephenson [MSFT]" <step...

Error accessing Workflow manager
On a new CRM istallation, I cannot access any of the management tools (except CRM itself). "Localhost" does not work, neither does http://crm or CRM website IP. What should I use? what message appears when you try to access them? -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.mscrmfaq.us "mkatsev" <mkatsev@unitedspinal.org> wrote in message news:edkSKKKNFHA.3704@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > On a new CRM istallation, I cannot access any of the management tools > (except CRM itself). "Localhost" does not work, neither does http://crm or > CRM ...

Compilation error in hidden module: Protect_All
Hi all. I have built an application that requires a module to protect itself; it expires after 40 sessions of work. Some customer of mine told me that they have a compilation error in that module, but in my PC I can't see nothing. Can someone help me? Here's the module: I have substituted some string with "mio.....". You can see and test the complete application downloading it from: http://win.piccioli.com/cranesuite/cranesuite_11.exe Note that the modules (Protect_All) is used in all the 3 application, but my customers told me that the error occurs in only one each, and n...

error (0x800CCC0E)
I've set up and double checked several times all the settings for an "imap (143) - smtp (587)"for AOL and I keep getting these error messages. ***************************************** Task 'AOL: Folder:Inbox Check for new mail.' reported error (0x800CCC0E) : 'Could not fetch new headers in the folder Inbox for Account AOL. Error:Unable to connect to the server..' Task 'Checking for new mail in subscribed folders on AOL.' reported error (0x800CCC0E) : 'Could not fetch new headers in the folder (null) for Account AOL. Error:Unable to connect t...

Reports problem 401 Unauthorized error
Hi all My reports used to work on a 3 server installation until recently. The only thing that has happened (as far as I know) is a powercut at our offices when the servers shut down rather unceremoniously. I suspect this may be a red herring though. I have a test CRM server that I just installed and it too gets an error accessing the reports (and cannot access the systems settings either (same as production server)). I have set up the new test CRM web server to have full delegation for any service (this was previously in place for the production server and the reporting server), but I...

Error handling for a service.
I have written a service that is scheduled to start automatically. On startup, if my service encounters a severe problem that prevents proper operation, how should the service handle this situation? Currently my service does the following: 1) Post descriptive text in the program's log. 2) Post descriptive text in the operating system's event viewer log. 3) Wait 60 seconds and then terminate. My program is automatically restarted. If the problem continues, this means this entire process is repeated once per minute. I am doing this in the hope that the problem is corrected by an a...

Plugins, more info needed
Hi, We are looking at adding plugins to our app, but i am not sure what the best way of doing would it be. Does anybody know where i could find some example of project with their plug-ins. Preferably some code to play around with would be great. How would my app load those plugins? would they all be Dll's that load at runtime? We want to offer an SDK eventually allowing users to create their own plugins, so we want to do it properly to ensure that it is as flexible as possible. Many thanks. Sims. Hi, Typically, you have developers create a dll your app will load that exports cert...

Can't 'Save As' Workbook due to 'Protected Cell' error
When I try to 'Save As' a workbook that I e-mailed to our MIS guy t post on our server, everyone gets a 'The cell or chart you are tryin to change is protected and therefore read only' error. I then have t click the 'OK' 11 times before it allows the 'Save As'. My earlie versions of the workbook do not get this error. Thanks for your help ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ~~Now Available: Financial Statements.xls, a step by step...

Outlook 2002 and Retrieving Data Error Message
OS is Windows XP SP1 Email - Outlook 2002 SP3 Error Message: Outlook is retrieving data from the Microsoft Exchange Server <server name>. You can cancel the request or minimize this message to the Windows taskbar until Outlook closes the message automatically. Other Related Issues: At times, the message displays the correct server name and sometime it does not. At times, it displays the name of an active directory server. This only happens to workstations located in an remote office connecting to the exchange server via ADSL\VPN connection. We have one exchange 2003 server - public...

Error installed Exchange 2003 in a 5.5 Site
I am tring to install and Exchange 2003 Server into a Exchange 5.5 site. I have done this on my other site and no problem. But when I do the install I get error Code 0xc1030B11 I have looked at arctive number Q833395 and the boxes can both ping each other and pass all the tests. I have verified that the Service account is the same. does anyone have any other idea on why this server will not install into the site? Any information would be helpful. Thank you, Kyle I've had that a few times and it has always been name resolution for me. Double check you can communicate both ways...

ox800cccod error
s.brown <s_Brown@comcast.net> wrote: <nothing> http://www.google.com/search?q=0x800ccc0d -- Brian Tillman ...

Including and Executing JS and CSS from an ASPX within a Master Pa
I am running into all kinds of difficulties LINKing/Inserting JavaScript and CSS on an ASPX that is inside a MasterPage. I'm not sure what the rules or even what the life-cycle is. Here are the actual issues: 1. Do I have to use code and "RegisterStartupScript()" and all that? Is there no way to do the insertion of these in the actual HTML mark-up of the ASPX page? 2. If I am including jQuery from the MasterPage and *then* want to include a ..JS file from one of the child ASPX pages, I'm running into trouble where it would seem that jQuery has not been insta...

Runtime Error in Outlook
Can someone please tell me what this means? A Runtime Error has occurred...Do you wish to debug? Line: 9 error: object expected. My boss keeps getting this message in Outlook. I'm not sure what she is doing at the time. What is a runtime error? Thanks for your help!! ...

Exmerge MAPI_W_PARTIAL_COMPLETION Errors #2
I have read a number of the posts on this Exmerge MAPI_W_PARTIAL_COMPLETION Errors as well as MS's KB article describing possible exmerge/MAPI conflicts with virus software. Nonetheless, I am still unable to use exmerge via the command line to export over 7000 emails (out of 25000) in a single user's Saved Mail directory. All other folders and users' mail export without any problem. I _am_ able to use Outlook to copy these Saved Mail messages to a new PST with no problem. Yet, for some reason, exmerge will not export these items. There does not appear to be any correla...

Monitor MFC Executable
I have an application that runs 24 hours a day. The problem I have is that it is crashing at random times, e.g 18 hours of usage, 44 hours of usage etc and when it crashes it leaves no message/error box/information. When I start my application, I kill explorer so that the desktop cannot be accessed. Could this be causing the crash in some way? The first time I have started my app by using the debug exe, which reported an error in the event viewer as shown below:- " The Instruction at "0x6dee 14ba" referenced memory at "0x025b8348". The memory could not be &quo...

error code 546
I keep getting an error code when i try to install the windowsupdate.it is getting old. How about 646? wgnbg wrote: > I keep getting an error code when i try to install the windowsupdate.it is > getting old. wgnbg wrote: > I keep getting an error code when i try to install the > windowsupdate.it is getting old. People keep posting here without any real details. It is getting old. You can obtain and supply the edition and version information: Start button --> RUN (no "RUN"? Press the "Windows Key" + R on your keyboard) --> ty...