Event ID:       17415
Date:           2/4/2008
Time:           12:01:47 PM
User:           N/A
Computer:       MyCrmServer
Host S-VCLCRM03: error while processing organization 63c76c37-fe38-
dd11-951b-000c2986423b. Exception:
Microsoft.Crm.Metadata.EntityMetadataNotFoundException: The entity
with ObjectTypeCode = 0 was not found in the MetadataCache.
   at Microsoft.Crm.Metadata.DynamicMetadataCache.GetEntity(Int32
entityCode)
   at
Microsoft.Crm.Asynchronous.QueueDataAccess.GetEntityLogicalNameFromObjectTypeCode(Int32
objectTypeCode)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Asynchronous.QueueDataAccess.GetLookup(Object
objectId, String objectIdName, Int32 objectDsc, Int32 objectTypeCode)
   at
Microsoft.Crm.Asynchronous.QueueDataAccess.<>c__DisplayClass2.<SelectEvents>b__0(Object[]
values)
   at
Microsoft.Crm.Asynchronous.DataAccessBase.ExecuteSqlCommandAndProcessRecords(IDbCommand
command, RecordProcessor recordProcessor)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Asynchronous.QueueDataAccess.SelectEvents(Int32
numberOfEvents)

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

How to deactivate CRM Tags in emails subject line ("CRM 01564000)
Hello, Whenever I send an email, my clients receive an email with a tag at the end of the subject line like CRM: 000452600 . This is really unprofessional and I want to remove it . Do you know how to do that ? Thanks That is for email tracking, if you disable it, the email will not tracking in CRM. -- Jim Wang Business Solutions Engineer MCSE, MCDBA, Microsoft CRM Professional United Kingdom "Raphael B" wrote: > Hello, > > Whenever I send an email, my clients receive an email with a tag at the end > of the subject line like CRM: 000452600 . This is real...

distribution group emails don't reach all recipients
Exchange 2000 - single Win2K server, single 2k3 domain. We've just noticed an odd problem - certain internal emails sent to distribution groups fail to reach some of the intended recipients in those groups. Is this a known problem? What could be the cause? Thank you. Always related to DC/GC replication issue. If the GC which DL Expansion server talks to does not contain the user's information, then the mail could not be delivered. ...

Excel Startup Error
When I click on a excel document the computer hangs for about 2 seconds, then opens excel with no document displayed. If I first ope excel (click on the .exe) and then open a dcoument, no problem. I als have the same issue with Word. Have tried repairing Office installation, removing and reinstallin excell, deleted all .xla files - nothing seems to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance -- philale ----------------------------------------------------------------------- philalex's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1537 View ...

Emails based on Activites (Workflow)
I would like to setup a simple workflow rule that sends an email to the user when an activity is assigned to them, from another user. Also when an activity is completed I would like for it to automatically send an email to the original user who created the activity. I have not been successful at doing this. Any one that has any information on this, please let me know. It would be greatly appreciated -- Thank you in advance In v1.x, workflow events don't fire for activities. This will be supported in the next version though. If you need to do this today, check out the post-callo...

URGENT : How to get CHECKBOX object value from a Excel Worksheet by a C# Class
As subject... I wanna get the value of some Visual Basic Object (Checkbox) in a Excel Worksheet by calling a C# class / VB.NET class.... May I ask for advice ??? What I got ....only Excel application, workbook, worksheet....and so on... Excel.Application excelApp = new Excel.ApplicationClass(); Excel.Workbook excelWorkbook; Excel.Sheets excelSheets; Excel.Worksheet excelWorksheet ; I am not familiar with c#, however the checkbox objects parent is the worksheet. For example in VBA Worksheets("sheet2").CheckBox1.Value - contains the "checked" indicator You i...

Hide Outlook messages error
Hi, is it possible to hide the error window for a particular internet account. I've this problem: an internal POP3 mail server doesn't support shared access to a single mailbox. This mailbox is needed to receive faxes and all user check this mailbox every 2 minutes. The problem (for users work) is raised when the error window appear too many times in a day... May is it possible to hide this windows via registry settings or other else? thanks in advance. Massimo Artini No, not possible. Better is to lower the frequency users check the mailbox. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-O...

truncated email in Outlook2000
A couple of my users have some of their emails received truncated. Others receiving the same email do not have this problem. They are all using Win98, some se,with 256MB RAM on PIII. Those who receive the email in full content tried to do a forward to the affected user, but the same thing happens. At first I thought it was because the user has large pst files but removing it didn't help. I have searched MS support and technet support but couldn't find any solution to this. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks Alicia Hi Alicia, Does the mail that is being truncated a...

error installing Analysis Cubes for dynamics GP 10 on seperate ser
hi, We try to install Analysis cubes for Dynamics GP 10 (SQL server 2005) on a separate Server Scenario. We installed all software required as described in the installation guide on both the server (Microsoft Dynamics GP Server & Analysis Cubes Server). When we start the setup on the "Analysis Cube Server", we got the error GP clients tools or server tools should be installed, we installed GP. After Installing GP, setup started and we finished the installation Process of Analysis Cubes for Dynamics. And we started the Analysis Cubes for Dynamics GP Configuration Wizard...

Unhandled Exception error on few accounts
Hello, On just a few accounts, if I go to History or Activities, I get the following unhandled exception: [SoapException: Server was unable to process request.] System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall) +1496 System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters) +218 Microsoft.Crm.Platform.Proxy.ActivityPointerWebService.RollupByObject(Guid rollupById, String rollupByName, RollupType rollupType, QueryBase queryExpress...

Error 80090349
Hi, I have a problem with exchange 2003, when i want to create a folder under public folder, or when i right click on public folder and choose system folders i get this Error: The Certificate is not valid for Requested useg. ID no: 80090349 System manager. I have the Adminstrater, Domain Admin and Exchange Admin rights. Any Idea? Thanks, Shahin This is the closest I could find.....http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2003/insider/ publicfolders.mspx#Error80090301 "Shahin" <Shahin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:37A27FE6-997A-4339-AC2C-35...

Is it really possible to just send an email?
I am one of those people who dreads coming back to Outlook. Here is the reason why. All I want to do is send one email that resides with nine others in my outbox. I have spent 4 hours trying to figure out how to send one stupidly simple email. I have just completed writing 30 pages of code for a website but I can't send one email with Outlook. Can somebody please put me out of my misery and tell me how to do it or what is this program supposed to be used for. "cjcoombes" <cjcoombes@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2DD5E6E6-B45A-46AA-BF39-9A77B...

Cannot access outlook.pst error
I run Win 98 and Outlook 2002 on my computer. All the sudden all the mail sent for the last 7 days starts showing up again in my INBOX. After that I cannot delete or move anything without the error message "The file c:\windows\local settings\application data\microsoft\outlook\outlook.pst could not be accessed. Access is denied" How can I fix this problem? ...

What is <IDispatch error #32> error and <Memory is locked.> error?
Hello, I installed an Event Sink as a COM+ Application on my Exchange machine that sends an email to a specific user named "exchangeconnector" whenever something is changed in the calendar of another specific user "exchangeuser". I did the appropriate event registration for this event sink and the events seem to be successfully triggering the event sink, as I can see new events being logged to the system event log when I create new appointments in exchangeuser's calendar. But the problem is that while the event sink tries to send an email to exchangeconnector...

Name could not be resolved error.....
Hi Have a strange problem, where I can set up mail accounts, and use these fine, but if I try to add a mailbox in the Open These Additional Mailboxes field, I immediately get an error "The name could not be resolved. The action could not be completed" This is before ive even tried to resolve a name, its as I click Add, the error just appears, so you dont even get a chance to put a name in there. Any ideas what could have caused this? it seems to be after we ran the move server wizard and moved the server with these accounts on into a new site. Thanks Graham ...

login errors #2
When trying to login I am getting this error: Login denied. An installation task of Analytical Accounting is running. Please try again later. Thus it will not allow me to login. Any suggestions? Try clearing any user stuck in SY00800 "sajlnp" wrote: > When trying to login I am getting this error: > > Login denied. An installation task of Analytical Accounting is running. > Please try again later. > > > Thus it will not allow me to login. > > Any suggestions? Hello Have you tried to run Dynamics Utilities? It seems that you have an unfinish...

BCM to CRM Migration Error
I am getting an unexpected error, trying to migrate Business Contact Manger to CRM 3.0. Here is the log. Can anyone help? 8/24/2007 9:56:11 AM------>Transitioning to next screen. From: Welcome screen. To: PreconditionCheck screen. 8/24/2007 9:56:11 AM------>Connecting to Microsoft CRM Arteco_Vision_Systems_MSCRM 8/24/2007 9:56:11 AM------>Checking that Microsoft CRM Data Migration Pack is installed: Success 8/24/2007 9:56:11 AM------>Establishing connection to CDF database: Success 8/24/2007 9:56:11 AM------>Checking existence of EntityIdMap table in CDF database: Success ...

Attachments error
Can anyone help me out here, when I'm trying to send an excel worksheet as an attachment, I get a Windows XP error dialog informing me that one or more attachments couldn't be opened due to beiong out of memory and suggests I close any open applications. However the only applications open is Excel.?!?!? HELP ME PLEASE THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY !!! thanks one and all. Matt Manchester England. ...

Need help with Outllook Laptop client install error
Attempting to install the laptop client and the SQL Server 2005 Express Edition fails with the follow message, "Unknown exit code 29559". Any help with problem would very much be appreciated. Bob At what point in the installation does it fail? Was SQL Express installed before the CRM client? -- Richard Riddle CRM Developer Autonomix "Bob" wrote: > Attempting to install the laptop client and the SQL Server 2005 Express > Edition fails with the follow message, "Unknown exit code 29559". > > Any help with problem would very much be apprec...

OWA error after update
Hello, About two weeks ago I updated our Exchange 2000 server to Exchange 2003 without any problem. I setup OWA to use Forms Based Authentication & SSL and everything was working great. I just updated Windows to 2003 from 2000 and am now unable to use OWA. When I try to get to the OWA login page I get a message that says '440 Login Timeout'. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Steve I would revert to without Forms Based and SSL and then progress from there since that is easier to troubleshoot. Without SSL and Forms based. Does it work? If not can you at least acc...

Formula display errors
I recently posted a query regarding a spreadsheet which displayed "#N/A" in error from a reference to a worksheet in another spreadsheet - but only when the source spreadsheet wasn't open. Suffice to say the formula is a straight =(a cell in another worksheet in another spreadsheet) which works OK in other cells. The formats in the source worksheet were copied down but the error persisted in only the one cell. Formats in both the source and target cells were copied down again resulting in the error persisting in only the one cell. I found that the problem resolved by d...

CRM email router requires Outlook Express components...
Hi, Just thought I'd pass on our success story with CRM-Exchange integration. We've been experiencing nothing but headaches with the Exchange Router configuration in the past week. We were not able to send emails from CRM and/or Web interface. What we had determine was that Outlook Express needs to be installed on the CRM servers. We are running CRM 3.0 on 2003 servers. However, by default, our servers are setup without Outlook Express components. Tons and tons of logs were passed back and forth to Microsoft BS. We decided to test by installing OE components and this finally reso...

macro to continue running if error
Hi, I have the following macro that is working fine. It is looking at a specified worksheet array and executing the macro "Filter" on each worksheets. However, in case one of the worksheet is not existing, I would like the macro to pass the non existing worksheet and continue running on the next available worksheet. I tried adding the following statement: "On Error Resume Next" at the beginning but it is passing everything. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Sub UpdateAll() For Each sh In Worksheets(Array("1", "2", "3", ...

Resolving KDC error... which SPN do I remove???
Hi all. Using the LDAP tool I have found that my domain controller and my admin account have two matching Service Prinicipal Names. HOST/COMPUTER NAME Host/COMPUTER NAME.mydomain.com Everything that I have read tells me to delete the duplicate SPN. How do I know which item to remove the duplicate from? Do I remove it from the Domain Controller or the Admin account? Thanks for any help! Hank Hank, did you have any luck this, can you share how to resolve the KDC error? thanx, Joe "Hank" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1f5ca01c457c1$50fe3c...

Email addresses without user accounts
We have both 2003 & 2007 Exchange in our domain, we are part way through a transition to 2007. Is there a method to list all of the email addresses within the domain that do not have a user account associated with them, for example mail enabled public folders or distribution groups ? Run this command from Exchange Management Shell, it will spit out a list of DL's and smtp address associated with them. [PS] C:\>get-distributiongroup | fl name, emailaddresses > c:\addresses.tx As for Public Folders, you might try Get-publicfolderstatistics but not sure thi...

Get rid of Publisher/Frontpage Installation!
A few months ago, I clicked on internet explorer and up popped a Microsoft Publisher/Front Page installer. (I have Publisher, not Front Page) I have tried, many times, to install the programs, delete publisher, and many other things. These installers pop up every time a new page is brought up...Even when I open AOL instant Messanger and Msn instant messanger. How do I get rid of this?? please help me! Alyssa wrote: > A few months ago, I clicked on internet explorer and up > popped a Microsoft Publisher/Front Page installer. (I have > Publisher, not Front Page) I have tried, ma...