Appointments in 3.0 auto close or auto complete???

Does 3.0 auto complete appointments like 1.2 did? It doesn't appear that it
does and I am wondering if there is a sql job to do this.
--
Thanks,

Brian
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Outlook Rules problem #3
I have set up a couple of basic rules to screen and move incoming mail to other folders on my pc. The rules work fine most of the time and the logic seems ok but every so often messages which should have been moved stay in the inbox, BUT when I re-run the rules manually with "run now", the emails ARE moved, suggesting that the rules themselves are OK! This behaviour is unpredictable. Does anyone have any suggestions? Many thanks Geoff Sussex UK ...

Percentages #3
I have a colum listing over 600 products. I need to make an additional colum reducing the cost of these products by different percentages, 50%, 25%, etc. I can do this by changing each, one by one. Does anyone know the formula that I can use that when entered will do the whole column at once. Thanks, Sharon Data in A2:A1000 In cell B1 put 50% In cell B2 put =A2*(1-$B$2) and copy the formula down - 50% discount Put 25% in cell B1 and you get 25% discount etc -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/...

Business Portal 2.0 Install
Greetings, I've installed Windows SharePoint Services 2.0 and am attempting to install GP Business Portal 2.0 and setting it up as a server farm. We are running GP 9.0. Windows SharePoint seems to work fine, I can go to http://servername and see the portal site. However when I try to open businessportal site http://servername/sites/businessportal I get you are not authorized to view this page. I'm using the login of the site admin so I'm not sure what the issue is. The IIS directory security is set for Integrated Windows Authentication and SSL is not required. I'm not ...

Saving CRM Appointment REALLY SLOW
When we try to create appointments using the Outlook form and then use the "Track in CRM" button and select a "regarding account" . . . it take a LONG time to save and close that window. And it's not a hardware problem as this is a newer machine. Is there a better way to do this or a way to increase performance? -- Brandon Presentations Direct - "Document Finishing Solutions" http://www.presentationsdirect.com We observed this occasionally too, but not all the time. I understand that it does involve synching with Outlook Calender at the same time...

Portfolio #3
I use the portfolio on MoneyCentral. It is the best on line porfolio I have found. However, as recent events show, it can get messed up in revision. Does Money have the same portfolio facility as MoneyCentral? Can you import the data from MoneyCentral into Money? In microsoft.public.money, jplasater@NOSPAMjuno.com wrote: >I use the portfolio on MoneyCentral. It is the best on line porfolio >I have found. However, as recent events show, it can get messed up in >revision. Does Money have the same portfolio facility as >MoneyCentral? Can you import the data from MoneyCentral...

loan #3
I see this has been on the message board a bit but i am still a little unclear. I have a deferred student loan which i was tracking in a liability account. as i am ready to start repaying i wanted to set up a transfer from that account into a loan account to reflect that the loan will now be active and payments will be made. However I cannot seem to get the loan terms to work. I tried entering the loan amount as zero, transfering the money and then changing repayment details but it keeps saying the loan balance is zero and that the changes are in the future. Is there an easy way of...

Outlook notes #3
I have lost all of my notes that were attached to tasks and appointments. How can they be retrieved? ...

3.0 Upgrade question
This is the first time I am performing an upgrade(upgrading to 9.0) - I have 2 questions 1) If the upgrade doesn't work is there a "rollback" option or does the old version 8.0 still remain available 2) FRX - do we need to upgrade FRX. Thanks for the help 1) You'll want to create a backup. 2) 9.0 uses FRx 6.7. If that's what you're on, there's no reason to upgrade. "wendileigh" wrote: > This is the first time I am performing an upgrade(upgrading to 9.0) - I have > 2 questions > 1) If the upgrade doesn't work is there a "rollb...

Appointments dissapear in Outlook98
I'm having some problems with outlook98 i'm running windowsNT4 (sp6a)on a notebook. Appointments on the calender disappear to reapear later the same day or a day after! This problem keeps returning can some1 please help me? Anyone who find an answer thanks a lot! ...

Outlook Auto Archive OFF via Group Policy?
Hi, Is there a way to force Auto Archive OFF via Group Policy or some sort of Exchange policy for all my clients running Outlook XP,2000 and 2003? I have run into problems with people using AA and not realizing what they were doing which has caused big problems and lost data. Sue Mosher suggests the following....I have not tried it, but I may look into it. Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] May 24 2005, 4:35 pm show options Newsgroups: microsoft.public.outlook.installation From: "Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]" <sue...@outlookcode.com> - Find messages by this author Date: Tue, 24 Ma...

MS-CRM should support Recurring Appointment
MS-CRM should support Recurrring Appointment, just like MS-Outlook. Since CRM works in Outlook, this functionality should be available. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/defau...

SOP/Inventory posting process fails to complete
Customer has just been upgrade to Dynamics GP V9.00.310. When posting a SOP Invoice or Inventory transfer, either in a batch or at transaction level, the process fails to complete and beomes stuck in a loop. So far this error has occurred on 5 items while 231items on SOP invoices have been posted successfully. This problem did not occur in the previous version (7.00g12) A SQL Profile trace shows an entry being added to IV10201, a few lines later the entry is being deleted from IV10201 and then it is being added again, which is the loop. Has anyone experience this problem? ...

Appointments
If I have an opportunity client that I want to schedule a meeting for and also want a couple of internal employees to join, but also want a reminder, what is the best way to do this? When I go into Sales For Outlook client, I can create a CRM Appointment with Attendees internally, but cannot seem to pick any item in the CRM Folders to add in. Same, when I am in Opportunities and create and appointment, I can have everyone but it does not create an appointment in my Outlook for synching with a Palm Pilot and getting an reminder? Am I missing something or is there a recommend way to...

Deleted Items #3
Once a user has emptied their deleted items folder, it is possible to retrieve or delete them from the exchange server. Is there any way to prevent users from permanently deleting items from the server. Not that I know of. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "samdews" <samdews@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:34876569-2D41-4827-8313-DF7FEB22354B@microsoft.com... > Once a user has emptied their deleted items folder, it is possible to > retrieve or delete them from the exchange server. > Is ther...

Outlook 2010 and iTunes 9.0.2
FYI Outlook 2010 and the recent version of iTunes won't synch with each other. Neither will Google calendar. Beware. On the other hand Outlook 2010 is nice. Are you using the 64 bit version? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM Poll: What version of Outlook do you use?...

Need help with displaying 0's after decimals
Hi, I have 2 cells. One with the number that has 2 decimals and one with text. When I use the "&" function to combine the 2 into 1 cell, all of the numbers with the 0 at the end disappear. Example: cell 1: 3.80, cell 2: +80. cell1&cell2 resulted in 3.8 +80 instead of 3.80 +80. Any help would be appreciated. mike You'll have to provide the formatting: =text(a1,"0.00")&... same with dates and times, too =...&text(a2,"mm/dd/yyyy") mike wrote: > > Hi, > I have 2 cells. One with the number that has 2 decimals and one with t...

Dictionaries #3
Does anyone know of an Arabic dictionary for Office 2004? It's great now having full Unicode support, I just need the tools, which I have on my W2K machine: dictionaries. Is there a way to compile an ispell dictionary so that Office 2004 can use it? What format are the Office 2004 dictionaries based on? Would it be possible just to copy the dictionaries from w2k into the dictionary directory? Sincerely, Mark On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 02:58:56 -0500, Mark Thompson wrote (in article <BCF1D5E0.48A%greenknightamuraivel@hotmail.com>): > Does anyone know of an Arabic dictionary fo...

110-pc. Auto Emergency Tool Kit
Price:$66.99 Image: http://thediscounfinder.info/image.php?id=B000NPR2DK Best deal: http://thediscounfinder.info/index.php?id=B000NPR2DK not bad for the price nice box has most everything you would need for a minor repair...emergency first aid kit is weak being only a few bandaids. But nice overall MIT 110-PC. AUTO EMERGENCY TOOL KIT features: * Impact-Resistant Flashlight with Bright Krypton Bulb * Siphon Pump Transfers Fuel from One Vehicle to Another Quickly and Safely * FDA-Approved First-Aid Kit Professional-Quality Bandage Strips for Cuts and Scrapes * 8' Battery Booster Cable...

Dates #3
I have to right an if statement relating to a range of dates. I am more concerned about how to tell the if statement about the dat range to start with. i need it so that if dates are between 1st January and 31st march they will be Quarter 1 dates are between 1st April and 30th June they will be Quarter 2 dates are between 1st July and 30th September they will be Quarter 3 dates are between 1st October and 31st December they will be Quarter 4 How would i set it up to understand this. Cheers And ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTi...

CRM Appointments to Outlook Appointments
I am looking for some documentation around the relationship between CRM appointments and Outlook appointments. For example, I know that appointments I create in CRM can be synced into my Outlook calendar, which I like because then I can get a month view of what is coming up. When those appointments get put into my Outlook calendar, they are created with a reminder, which I don't like because I am getting an Outlook reminder popping up when I don't need one. And if I hit dismiss on that Outlook reminder, what impact does that have, if any, on the CRM appointment? Does it clos...

rounding #3
i have set number format to 2 decimal places...but for the final answer i want the answer to be rounded off to the nearest whole number with 2 d.p for eg anwer 312.78 should appear as 313.00.. if i set the format to no dp i get the answer of 313 but the .00 doesnot appear then. wht am i suppose to do? -- Sam Sam wrote: > i have set number format to 2 decimal places...but for the final answer i > want the answer to be rounded off to the nearest whole number with 2 d.p > for eg > anwer 312.78 should appear as 313.00.. > if i set the format to no dp i get the answer of 313...

How to turn OFF automatic noticing of appointments?
Everytime I add an appointment the checkbox is checked; "notice me 15 min before appointment" (or something like that - I have another language of Outlook). Is it possible to turn this option off as default? Best regards, =D8ystein In OL2003 and possibly earlier: Tools menu > Options. Right on the Preferences tab there's a setting for default Reminders. Uncheck it. <oystlars@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1132739700.593434.76400@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... Everytime I add an appointment the checkbox is checked; "notice me 15 min before appointment&quo...

I am unable to create new appointments in my calendar, why!?
Trying to create new appointments in my calendar, but it does nothing. I have tried it several different ways, using file, new, appointment also going to the calendar and highlighting a time and right click to select new appointment and nothing happens. I am able to create appointments in other calendars that I have permission to, it is just my own calendar. Also cannot open existing appointments. Try resetting the view. http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/resetview.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchang...

Appointment !!!
Hi, Is it possible to set an appointment and set a reminder for that for say 2 or 3 months . With Regards, Sudharson.AN Yes. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. "Sudharson AN" <meetsudhar@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:O2EaHw3PEHA.3748@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... | Hi, | | Is it possible to set an appointment and set a reminder for that for say 2 | or 3 months . | | With Regards, | | Sudharson.AN | | ...

Changing System Clock without corrupting appointment times
My computer was set up on the east coast and appointments were entered for up to two years in advance. The computer was moved to the west coast and additional appoinments were entered. The system time was not adjusted for the different time zone. Now the reminders are off by 3 hours. If I change the system time, all appointments are in error by 3 hours. Is there a good way to correct the system clock without creating errors on all of my appointments. I have considered exporting all of the appointments to a file, deleting all appointments, then importing the appointments after rese...