Appointments acceptance through a Queue

We have very recently started using a Queue to assign speaking engagements to
our Community speakers.  When we first setup the Queue peole would accept the
assignment and it would populate their calendar.  This suddenly stopped.
When looking for knowledgebase articles to help troubleshoot the issue I
found that synchronization can often help correct issues like these.  Then I
tried to sync and got an error message stating that a SQL error occured.  Any
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Receiving from Service Broker Queue
Is it possible to receive something from a service Broker queue based on what is in the message_body? For example. Say my SB Queue has 100 items. I want to receive the item where in the message_body, there is the word "Photo" and it's at row #50. I want to take this one out of the queue first. All rows before that one should stay in the queue and be taken out later. Thanks On Tue, 25 May 2010 11:55:20 -0400, "Steve" <Sykong@hotmail.com> wrote: >Is it possible to receive something from a service Broker queue based on >what is in ...

Multiple eConnect Incoming Queues
I have successfully set up econnect to monitor a queue and transfer data to a company. How do I add a second company/queue on the same server? It seems that the config file only supports one company ...

pending submission queue filling
OK, here goes... I have a W2K3 server and Exchange 2K3. Two days ago, I installed some Windows updates (red flag #1?). Now, all email (incoming AND outgoing) sits in the "Messages pending submission" queue. After an hour or so, MAYBE the mail is delivered. Right now, I'm looking at almost 4,000 messages sitting there. The messages are sitting in the C:\Program Files\Exchsrvr\Mailroot\vsi 1 I have tried... 1. Removing the updates. 2. Reinstalling IIS, Exchange 2K3, Exchange 2K3 service pack 2, and GFI Mail Essentials (which I know modifies some of the SMTP stuff). 3. Defr...

Mailmerge problem multiple accepts
I have created a separate new Outlook datafile from an excel spreadsheet, and want to send and email to the 2000+ contacts in the data file an identical email.Starting in Outlokk Mailmerge I select all the records in the data file, select Tools/Mailmerge, Select allcontacts in current view and all data fields. Select new document under merge options select form letter and merge to type email. Outlook then intitalises Word. and exports all the contacts to Word. In Word I then create the text of the email by selecting Tools/Letters and Mailings/Mailmerge. Work through the wizzard and when I fgi...

queue's for NDR's to spammers
I have noticed by looking through the Queue in the Exchange 2003 system manager that there are a lot of attempted outbound connections to spammers or spamlike addresses (1550.ifllcmarketing.net, etc.) I was wondering if there was any way of eliminating these from the Queue and not having them show up again? Do you have a SPAM solution in place? On Fri, 06 Aug 2004 13:53:21 -0700, Jason Gallas <nospam@usenetserver.com> wrote: >I have noticed by looking through the Queue in the Exchange 2003 >system manager that there are a lot of attempted outbound connections >to spammer...

Having mails to a specific domain delivered to a specific queue folder and frozen
I would like to be able to get mails to a specific domain deliveres in a folder as eml files. What I have done is to create an virtual SMTP server that relays to a non-exsistent smart host, and I have created a connector the the domains address space. Then I have set the connector to use the newly created virtual SMTP server as local bridgehead. But emls are not showing up in the the vsi2\queue folder - shouldn't they? The folder is totally empty allthough there in the exchange admin queue are mails to this domain. Is there a better way to do this? Running Exch.2k3. Regards, Lar...

Can't go off line due to missing rights on queue
Hi Everyone, I currently have a user that is trying to take the CRM application offline and they are receiving the following error message "Can't go off line due to missing rights on queue". I have checked the user permissions - everything appears to be fine. Any thought or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Regards, A. Akin This is just because you have a user role that has no rights to the queue entity on core records.. At least on my part it worked... Check also the business unit that queue has been linked. Br, Mikko "awakin" wrote: >...

Messages sent tp PF stuck on the "Local Delivery" queue
Hi All, I have Exchange 2003 administrative group that contain 3 mailbox servers and 1 dedicated public folder server. All databases on the mailbox servers are configure to use the dedicated Public folder server as the "Default Public Store" Messages that send (from the 3 mailbox servers) to mail enabled public folders are stuck on the "Local Delivery" queue of one of the mailbox servers (this server is the last server that installed). Any Idea? Thanks In Advanced :-) Nir http://support.microsoft.com/kb/823489 You may want to check and make sure that the Information...

Exchange 2003 and High Average Disk Queue Length and Pages/sec val
We have 3 mailbox servers. Exch1 and Exch2 hold the bulk of our mailboxes, approx 1500 each. Both servers are Virtual Machines but this problem was experienced even while they were physical servers. The Logs and databases exist on different SAN Luns. On each of these servers, the Average Disk Queue Length and Pages/sec values run continuously high. We are unsure why this is occurring. As I am new to Exchange Troubleshooting, I am seeking advice. We also run Enterprise Vault, BES and our employees use Outlook 2007/SP2. I've run Perfmon on the servers and reviewed d...

mail stuck in queue
We are having trouble sending mail to certain domains. The mail is just sits in the queue and doesn't get delivered. I can find any problems. Any ideas? "Jason" <Jason@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We are having trouble sending mail to certain domains. The mail is just sits >in the queue and doesn't get delivered. I can find any problems. Any ideas? If the queue is in the "Retry" state it will tell you the reason for it being that way. Right-click the queue and look at its properties. -- Rich Matheisen MCSE+I, Exchange MVP MS Excha...

Queues and Router
Hi , i have a scenario where in i need to store all the customer satisfaction mails sent by customers onto a queue. 1- Do i need to have a router in place to achieve this functionality? As i understand , router is required only if you want to maintain a thread of emails as activities in CRM. Can i avoid the installation of router and still get the mails on to a specific queue? 2-How can i control the access to queues? As i see, the Roles and Privileges allow to set either zero or organization level privs on queues.Is there anything else that is required to be set? thank you 1. If you j...

track in appointment dont work
Hello! I want to track in a appointment but it dosen't work? I get a error message that i have not enough rights but i' am system adminstrator. With track in mail there is no problem... Thanks for any help. ...

Email queues in CRM 4 Pro
Hi, I'm trying to set up email queue's in a 2 server environment on my test deployment of CRM. CRM is on one server along with SQL 2005. Exchange 2007 Std is on a second server that is also the Domain Controller and other Infrasructure roles. I have created a user mailbox called support with the email address support@mycompany.com and disabled the user account. I have also created the queue in CRM. I've instaleld the email router configuration tool and have configured inbound and outbound rules. The tool locates my deployment and locates the queues but when I try to verif...

Do completed appointments sync?
Hi there, We are about to go live with CRM with data migrated from ACT. It looks like by default the Outlook client syncs all Activities, Tasks, and my Contacts. We have users with appointment and task activities from the past 5 years. I'm wondering if only the Open or Scheduled activities will be added to Outlook. Does anyone know? Thanks, Suzy Its simple to get know yourself . Create and close an appointment on old date and then click on CRM-synchronize from outlook interface to see whats happen to close activity. I have experienced some users experience old activities appearing in C...

Messages in queue?
I have been getting the following email from my server lately and wonder what all these queued messages are? Is someone trying to relay using my server? The are all from postmaster at my domain. The messages never get sent out just stack up in my queue and I have to go in and manually delete them. If these relay messages, how do I just have them deleted instead of filling up my queue, since there not being sent out anyway. "Alert on SBS-SERVER at 4/20/2006 2:49:23 PM A large number of messages are pending in the e-mail server send queue. Verify that you have Internet connectiv...

Queue Pool
Is there a way to create a queue pool from which a tech team can grab open calls as time permits? Also, if possible, how do you access the CRM web application from a computer outside of the domain? -- Jeff Hundt OK, I finally figured out how to create a new queue and route cases there for tech team members to grab and work on. I still need help with my second question. Thanks. -- Jeff Hundt "Wolverine70" wrote: > Is there a way to create a queue pool from which a tech team can grab open > calls as time permits? > > Also, if possible, how do you access the C...

Appointment times won't post correctly
On the calendar, appointments, meetings, etc. made or received show up on the date and time received or sent; regardless of the actual date or time of the appointment. Is there a setting that will correct this? I've exhausted myself trying to find a fix. Outlook 2003 There is a seperate calendar time zone setting that has to be set in addition to your system clock. Pain in the ass. Go to Options and then select Calendar. You should see the Time Zone button there. Set it accordingly, but be aware that everything in your calendar up to that point will change. "Keith Wilso...

Outlook only syncs TWO MONTHS past appointments
I use Outlook for contacts, calendar, tasks and notes. Not for email. I need to move my data among four different PCs and it MUST be current and accurate on my PDA (iPaq 3715, PPC2002SE). What I'd like to do is keep my PDA current and just sync it (via ActiveSync 3.8) to update various instances of Outlook. When I get to an outdated Outlook I rename Outlook.pst, create a new (blank, empty) Outlook.pst file and do a sync. This works fine with ONE EXCEPTION. Outlook syncs all contacts, notes and tasks but ONLY SYNCS TWO MONTHS' OF PAST APPOINTMENTS. Why??? I turned off Auto...

how to protect appointed rows or columns to use the mouse and keyboard
hzh, You could include some text in your post. Maybe then we could figure out what you mean by "appointed"?? "To use the mouse and keyboard" makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Maybe you're a new poster??? If so, take a look here before reposting: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/newposte.htm Most anything that could be asked in the newsgroups has already been answered. Take a look here and you may just find what you're looking for (whatever that is)?? http://tinyurl.com/29pby John "hzh" <hzh62@163.com> wrote in message news:7A2382EE-00E6-4679...

convert appointment to opportunity : link ?
Hi everybody, There is a feature that allows us to "convert" an appointment to an opportunity. But there isn't any field that remember the link between the appointment and the opportunity... Do you know a way to get it? Isn't the activity listed in the Activities/History area of the Opportunity? When you convert an appointment to an opportunity that appointment should be listed as the only activity listed in the Activities (if you didn't close the appointment when converting) or History (if you did close the appointment when converting). Kind regards, Alex &...

Accepting downloaded bank tx data with already recorded items
I have just switched from Quicken to Money 2006. The import converted my data without problems, but I can't accept the individual items in the register after downloading data from by bank site. I tried both the level 1 & 2 database repair options; no luck. I am about ready to go back to Quicken were I know this works. Is this a problem with this version? In microsoft.public.money, "Bryan Radke" <Bryan Radke@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have just switched from Quicken to Money 2006. The import converted my >data without problems, but I can't...

Appointments in CRM mobile express
I just finished to configurate the CRM mobile express, but I want to make the entity appointment editable, Is this posible?? I saw the list of read-only entities in the user manual and appointment doesn't appear. ...

Messages stuck in local delivery queue #6
Hi all, I had to restore an SBS 2003 Premium machine from NT Backup after a hard drive failed. This seemed to go fine for a few days i.e. everyone receiving mail etc, but now some of the users report not getting emails. There are 87 (so far) messages in the Local Delivery queue. As I said, this is only affecting a few users. I put logging to max and got this error: Event Type: Warning Event Source: MSExchangeTransport Event Category: Exchange Store Driver Event ID: 327 Date: 07/08/2006 Time: 13:33:00 User: N/A Computer: SERVER Description: The following call : EcLocallyDeliverMsg to th...

How can I change the email account when sending Invitations to Appointments?
I have created a large list of appointments in Outlook's calendar. I have invited attendees. However, my ISP's email server has crashed or something. No outbound emails are possible at this time. So, I tried to change the outbound email server, but there is no option that I can find to do this. I tried it with a normal email. When it failed to send I opened it in the Outbox. I clicked on "Accounts" and changed it to the good email server. But for whatever reason I cannot see a similar option for the appointment invitations. ...

Excel (2007) Chart Refuses to Accept More Data Points
I have a simple chart set up that references data points which are vertically ten spaces apart. The chart has worked fine for months. However, when I went to update it with another series point today it simply will not "OK" the extra point. I click enter, I click okay, and NOTHING. It's not just one chart that this is happening with, either. In the same file I have another chart that references another point that is spaced like the previous one but I have the same problem. I've never had this happen before and tooling around with it hasn't yielded any fruit. Some sa...