appointment prints different time

Hi,

My client uses a french CRM with date format dd/mm/yyyy. when he creates an
appointment with the SFO client from e.g. 11 o'clock until 16 o'clock it is
saved like correctly. but when he prints it out, the starttime is 8 o'clock
and end time 13 o'clock.

it is like that for every appointment. it always prints out 3 hours earlier.

Anybody had this too?

Thanx
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Cypress,

You can check if both the server and the user are in the same time zone.

Server:
Open Control Panel, Date and Time, Timezone

Client:
On the laptop open Control Panel, Date and Time, Timezone
Open CRM via Internet Explorer, Go to Tools, Options, Set the time zone you
are in

Regards,

Erik van Hoof
CWR Mobility

"Cypress" <Cypress@discussions.microsoft.com> schreef in bericht
> Hi,
>
> My client uses a french CRM with date format dd/mm/yyyy. when he creates
> an
> appointment with the SFO client from e.g. 11 o'clock until 16 o'clock it
> is
> saved like correctly. but when he prints it out, the starttime is 8
> o'clock
> and end time 13 o'clock.
>
> it is like that for every appointment. it always prints out 3 hours
> earlier.
>
> Anybody had this too?
>
> Thanx

0
Erik
12/5/2005 3:10:40 PM
I checked that already and that was not the cause. Can it be that the crystal
report server messes up the time? because in crm it shows correctly

thanx

"Erik van Hoof (CWR Mobility)" wrote:

> Cypress,
>
> You can check if both the server and the user are in the same time zone.
>
> Server:
> Open Control Panel, Date and Time, Timezone
>
> Client:
> On the laptop open Control Panel, Date and Time, Timezone
> Open CRM via Internet Explorer, Go to Tools, Options, Set the time zone you
> are in
>
> Regards,
>
> Erik van Hoof
> CWR Mobility
>

> "Cypress" <Cypress@discussions.microsoft.com> schreef in bericht
> > Hi,
> >
> > My client uses a french CRM with date format dd/mm/yyyy. when he creates
> > an
> > appointment with the SFO client from e.g. 11 o'clock until 16 o'clock it
> > is
> > saved like correctly. but when he prints it out, the starttime is 8
> > o'clock
> > and end time 13 o'clock.
> >
> > it is like that for every appointment. it always prints out 3 hours
> > earlier.
> >
> > Anybody had this too?
> >
> > Thanx

Is Crystal running under a user account (like administrator) or under the
local system account?
Check the settings for the account Crystal is running under...

Regards,

Erik van Hoof
CWR Mobility

"Cypress" <Cypress@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I checked that already and that was not the cause. Can it be that the
>crystal
> report server messes up the time? because in crm it shows correctly
>
> thanx
>
> "Erik van Hoof (CWR Mobility)" wrote:
>
>> Cypress,
>>
>> You can check if both the server and the user are in the same time zone.
>>
>> Server:
>> Open Control Panel, Date and Time, Timezone
>>
>> Client:
>> On the laptop open Control Panel, Date and Time, Timezone
>> Open CRM via Internet Explorer, Go to Tools, Options, Set the time zone
>> you
>> are in
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Erik van Hoof
>> CWR Mobility
>>

>> "Cypress" <Cypress@discussions.microsoft.com> schreef in bericht
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > My client uses a french CRM with date format dd/mm/yyyy. when he
>> > creates
>> > an
>> > appointment with the SFO client from e.g. 11 o'clock until 16 o'clock
>> > it
>> > is
>> > saved like correctly. but when he prints it out, the starttime is 8
>> > o'clock
>> > and end time 13 o'clock.
>> >
>> > it is like that for every appointment. it always prints out 3 hours
>> > earlier.
>> >
>> > Anybody had this too?
>> >
>> > Thanx

0
Erik

Adding Time Format
I am adding time for a day and would like the total to be returned in a different format. If I needed the time between 8:30am and 12:00pm added up it displays 3:30 as my total. How do I have it display 3.5 as the total? Currently the total cell is formatted [hh]:mm. Thanks for the help. you need to do something like this A1: 8:30 AM A2: 12:00 PM A3: =(A2-A1)*24 and then format A3 as a number. "jtinne" wrote: > I am adding time for a day and would like the total to be returned in a > different format. If I needed the time between 8:30am and 12:00pm added up > i...

user created shapes non printing
I started have a problem with vision 2002 that I have not noticed before. When I create a new shape, by default, it assumes the non-printing properly under FORMAT � BEHAVIOR. Also if I group a set of "printing" shapes the group will become non-printing. Can I change this behavior? How are you creating the new shape? Also are you using layers in your document? -- Mark Nelson Microsoft Corporation This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Robert" <hammer_757@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:9ec427f7.0409231005.576...

Problem with printing greeting cards in Publisher
Hi! I am trying to print a greeting card that has one side as glossy paper and the other matte. I have spent ages trying to figure out how to get it to print just page 1 and page 4 in one print format for the glossy paper and print pages 2 and 3 in matte paper but cannot seem to get it right :( I have wasted a lot of paper and card and I'm sure there must be a simple answer but it has me stumped. I don't want to have to print one page at a time as it never seems to work right and I end up getting confused as to which side should be where etc. Is it possible? Thank you. I ...

Saving CRM Appointment REALLY SLOW
When we try to create appointments using the Outlook form and then use the "Track in CRM" button and select a "regarding account" . . . it take a LONG time to save and close that window. And it's not a hardware problem as this is a newer machine. Is there a better way to do this or a way to increase performance? -- Brandon Presentations Direct - "Document Finishing Solutions" http://www.presentationsdirect.com We observed this occasionally too, but not all the time. I understand that it does involve synching with Outlook Calender at the same time...

Printing in excel 11-30-09
I have a file that when previewed it says 1 of 2136 pages??? Have I got a virus? If I take file to another pc its fine (As it used to be) as in page 1 of 1 Tried everyhting but never seen this before. Its an Invoice built from Excel template some 1 year ago and worked fine till now. MS Word etc are fine, just any excel file I try and print Ideas? Help Regards Steve ...

Printing only odd page numbers on consecutively printed pages
I want to print out a long document formatted like a book by using landscape orientation with two columns and then folding the printed page back on itself to create one book leaf with recto and verso from a single printed page. But if I use standard page printing, I'll end up with pagination 1, 2, 3, etc on each consecutive recto instead of 1, 3, 5, 7, etc on each consecutive recto and 2, 4, 6, 8, etc on each consecutive verso. I need to be able to print 1 - 2, 3 - 4, 5 - 6, etc on each consecutive page I print from my printer. Does anyone know, is this possible? Any he...

Appointments dissapear in Outlook98
I'm having some problems with outlook98 i'm running windowsNT4 (sp6a)on a notebook. Appointments on the calender disappear to reapear later the same day or a day after! This problem keeps returning can some1 please help me? Anyone who find an answer thanks a lot! ...

Different questions
Hi, All I have a few questions with regards to CRM in the financial vertical and does anyone know of a partner who has specifically customzied CRM for the financial secotr? 1. Can configurable activity "result" codes be used to capture the result of each sales step? 2. Can configurable "Sales Stage" data fields be used to track where each opportunity stands in the sales pipeline? 3. Does the system have functionality that will allow the planning and tracking of investor roadshows inc. Timings, clients seen, comment, success/outcomes? 4. Can (and how) the system be us...

Report Header Printing Error
Hello, I am having a problem with the OnPrint event handler in my report header section. My code is below: Private Sub ReportHeader_Print(Cancel As Integer, PrintCount As Integer) Dim ClientName As String ClientName = CStr(Me.BusName) . . End Sub I am getting runtime error 2465 - Can't find the field BusName referred to in your expression. When I type Me. and wait for the list of properties and methods, BusName is on the list and it compile with no errors. What am I doing wrong? Is the problem because I am attempting to access this value while in the ReportHeader an...

Print errors with Word documents in Excel spreadsheets
I have a report that was created in Excel (2003) but has word documents inserted. When I print the report, some lines of word text from the bottom of one page reprint at the top of the next page. How can I fix this? ...

Auditing "time stamps" of when email was opened in outlook
We are running exchange 2000 on a Windows 2000 server. Our clients in our company are a mixture of outlook 2000, outlook 2002, and outlook 2k3. What I want to know is: Is there way to find out, audit, and print out time stamps for when an end users actually opens an email they've received (other than a return receipt)? A person can have an email sitting in there inbox for weeks but I'm looking to find out if there is a way to see a time stamp for when the end user actually clicked on the email in there outlook client. Is this even possible? On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 12:59:02 -0...

excell won't print wants to save not print
microsoft excell won't print when hit the print button comes up with a save button then wont still print . Look in your printer settings, seems like you have the default printer setup to a driver that prints to a file maybe a PDF driver set as default printer? -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom http://nwexcelsolutions.com "medic13" <medic13@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BF38DCF8-8BC2-47FB-BE6C-D1CD9DFEBE1A@microsoft.com... > microsoft excell won't print when hit the print button comes up with a > save > button then wont still print . ...

Printing Brochure from Publisher
After printing is completed the color of the brochure looks as if it was printed as a draft. Is there a way to change it to a normal print out? Like darker color for the printing? Is that what you consider bleeding? No, a bleed is when you print ink off the edges of the paper, most printers can't. Check your printer settings; maybe you're set to print draft or low quality prints. "jbielech1" <jbielech1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4CE483D9-21A1-4D1D-9E57-4BEFF1682BD5@microsoft.com... | After printing is completed the color of the brochure l...

Multiple print areas
Hi I need some help of printing if possible. I currently have a worksheet whcih contains a page of graphs and then underneath a page of data. The layout of the graphs and data is such that the data occupies more columns & rows than the graphs, but when I print them both out, I need them both to be the maximum size on the page. At the moment, the only way I can do this is to set the page setup properties to "fit to 1 wide and 1 tall", and then manually set the print area of the graphs and the print, then set the print area for the data and then print. What I am after is a way...

MS-CRM should support Recurring Appointment
MS-CRM should support Recurrring Appointment, just like MS-Outlook. Since CRM works in Outlook, this functionality should be available. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/defau...

Determing printed page info via two pass printing
My app prints multiple pages of text and graphics. I need to know which page various information will appear (e.g., to create a table of contents, for page references between pages, etc). It is difficult to calculate which page the information will appear, because the page breaks vary based on the printer's dc (e.g., font sizes, paper sizes, etc). I am using StartDoc(), OnBeginPrinting(), my own print dialog, etc. and not supporting MFC's print preview. It seems the best way (and maybe only way) to determine which page various information will appear is to print in two passes. The...

Appointments
If I have an opportunity client that I want to schedule a meeting for and also want a couple of internal employees to join, but also want a reminder, what is the best way to do this? When I go into Sales For Outlook client, I can create a CRM Appointment with Attendees internally, but cannot seem to pick any item in the CRM Folders to add in. Same, when I am in Opportunities and create and appointment, I can have everyone but it does not create an appointment in my Outlook for synching with a Palm Pilot and getting an reminder? Am I missing something or is there a recommend way to...

Printing a table of organization
I completed a Table of Organization and when I try to print it on an HP PCS 2355, I get a blank sheet with nothing printed. I've made ajsutments in the print section, but again not able to print. Which version of Visio and have you downloaded the latest service pack for Visio. Also, are you running with the latest printer drivers for your printer. John... Visio MVP Need stencils or ideas? http://www.mvps.org/visio/3rdparty.htm Need VBA examples? http://www.mvps.org/visio/VBA.htm Common Visio Questions http://www.mvps.org/visio/common_questions.htm Visio Wishlist http://w...

Printing #24
I have an org chart I am trying to print. When I go to print preview I only get a section of the org chart. Anyidea how I can print the whole thing and just the one section? Have you considered your printer driver may need updating? Go to the manufacturer's web site and look around for an updated driver for your model printer. It is wise to completely remove the driver before you install/re-install Bruce Sanderson's Windows Web How to clean up printer drivers http://members.shaw.ca/bsanders/CleanPrinterDrivers.htm If the printer driver is okay, think about your graphics driver...

CRM Appointments to Outlook Appointments
I am looking for some documentation around the relationship between CRM appointments and Outlook appointments. For example, I know that appointments I create in CRM can be synced into my Outlook calendar, which I like because then I can get a month view of what is coming up. When those appointments get put into my Outlook calendar, they are created with a reminder, which I don't like because I am getting an Outlook reminder popping up when I don't need one. And if I hit dismiss on that Outlook reminder, what impact does that have, if any, on the CRM appointment? Does it clos...

Broadcast Printing
Is there a way to print a single item (Excel Spreadsheet to multiple computers on a network (broadcast printing) so that when I create a spreadsheet I do not have to send to multiple printers one at a time. This is very time consuming. I know there are aftermarket products that do this but I was told you could do with the Office Suite itself. Thanks for your replies. You could record a macro when you change the printer, print, change the print, print, change the printer, print and on and on and on. Then just rerun this macro when you want to print to those printers. kikboxr777 wrote:...

How do I print labels from an existing excel spreadsheet?
I have an address directory set up as an excel spreadsheet with each line of the address in a new column. I have seen people print labels directly from a spreadsheet like this, but I don't know the steps. Any help out there? Use Word's mail merge facility, with the Excel file as the data source: Mail merge Excel to Word: a.. http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm b.. http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge -- David Biddulph "bnten" <bnten@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E05FAD13-0136-4769-8419-93D628A37D1A@microsoft....

Script Fonts are not registering when I print
When I print Kunstler Script (true type), part of the text is missing, although I can see the text is completely there in the layout of the text box. This is publisher 2000 and I am printing to an epson printer. I would appreciate any assistance with this problem. PUB2000: Some Fonts in the Font List May Not be Used in the Publication http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;218639&Product=pub2000 Have you installed all the service packs? PUB2000: Enhancements and Bug Fixes in SR-1 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;255526&Product=pub2000 See if...

Publisher 2007 print dialog preview
Is there a way to turn off the preview in the Print Dialog box? I've tried selecting the "Show how to insert paper" but it always defaults back to "Show paper after printing". Is there a particular reason you don't want the preview? You can setup your printer before you create your publication, then when you are ready to print, click the icon on the toolbar. The preview dialogue will not show. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "rharper1234" <rharper1234@discussions.microsoft....

compute the difference between two dates accurately
Date360 gives an inacurate answer that over the course of 20 years can be over a month. Is there an accurate way of computing the difference between two dates? how about simply subtracting one from another =B1-A1 where B1 holds the end date and cell A1 the start date Why days360 unless you want to use 360 days per year convention. "Dilly" <Dilly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8A4A1C01-0D01-461B-9121-7D86FDBCDD76@microsoft.com... > Date360 gives an inacurate answer that over the course of 20 years can be > over a month. Is there an accurate way o...