Appointment colors gone

Hi

If one creates an appointment from CRM and gives it a color in Outlook the
color dissapears but not when the appointment was created in Outlook, is
this a bug ?

/Jack

0
jackd (26)
11/23/2009 8:20:33 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

2 color bar chart?
I have a bar chart that has about 30 data points. The Y axis is a value and the X axis is a name. There are two different possible categories in the X axis. For example points could be "A 100" or "B 103" or "B 102" ...is it possible to code the chart so that if a data point's label starts with "A" format the bar one color... if not format it another? Thanks for your time and any help you could provide! http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ConditionalChart1.html "John" wrote: > I have a bar chart that has about 30 data points....

colorful cells
I have seen a file, active cell becomes colorful and everytime cursor moves to another cell new cell becomes colorful. I could not figure it out from conditional formation please help. Thanking in advance right click sheet tab>view code>insert this Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Range) Application.EnableEvents = False On Error GoTo endit Cells.Interior.ColorIndex = 0 ActiveCell.Interior.ColorIndex = 6 endit: Application.EnableEvents = True End Sub -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "hakan" <hakan@123.com> wrote in message news...

Saving CRM Appointment REALLY SLOW
When we try to create appointments using the Outlook form and then use the "Track in CRM" button and select a "regarding account" . . . it take a LONG time to save and close that window. And it's not a hardware problem as this is a newer machine. Is there a better way to do this or a way to increase performance? -- Brandon Presentations Direct - "Document Finishing Solutions" http://www.presentationsdirect.com We observed this occasionally too, but not all the time. I understand that it does involve synching with Outlook Calender at the same time...

+ OL 2003: Organize Using Colors Problem +
I use Outlook 2003 to retrieve mail from 3 different email accounts. I'm trying to assign a different color to each account so I can easily tell which account the mail is coming from. What I want is for the emails to be colored in this way: mail to jxd@yahoo.net = blue mail to john.doe@pmail.com = green mail to jd@earthlink.org = black I created rules to accomplish this. But, the problem is that if my name appears in the "To:" field instead of my email address, the mail is not colored correctly. That is, as long as the mail says "To: jxd@yahoo.com" it works, but if t...

Where has Archive gone?
Good morning, The computer at the office, running Win2K and Outlook 2000, does not have "Archive" as an option under the "File" menu. Before the computer was upgraded to Win2K from WinNT by corporate IT persons, the version of Outlook on WinNT had Archive and I was using it to clean out and archive old emails and all the other stuff it archived in the PST file. What has happened to the "Archive" option? I note the option is available on this Outlook 2003 vrersion. I can't believe corporate would/could remove the option. I am looking into third party back...

Appointments dissapear in Outlook98
I'm having some problems with outlook98 i'm running windowsNT4 (sp6a)on a notebook. Appointments on the calender disappear to reapear later the same day or a day after! This problem keeps returning can some1 please help me? Anyone who find an answer thanks a lot! ...

Changing the color of the follow-up Flag.
Can anyone tell me how to have multiple colors for the follow-up flag? I have been all over the help and the web trying to find an answer. Thank you in advance Tom Clark You can't in Outlook 2002 and earlier. Outlook 2003 adds this feature. -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "Tom Clark" <donald.clark@gstleather.com> wrote in message news:0ade01c35ce7$2b94f910$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Can anyone tell me how to have multiple colors for the > follow-up flag? > > I ha...

MS-CRM should support Recurring Appointment
MS-CRM should support Recurrring Appointment, just like MS-Outlook. Since CRM works in Outlook, this functionality should be available. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/defau...

change color of "bar" on multi-day event shape?
is there any way to change the color of the "bar" on the top of a multi-day event shape? I can change the fill color, but the bar is always blue. url:http://www.ureader.com/gp/1127-1.aspx "Jennifer Virley" <virleyj0@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1d0d1c40aaf1446c82d0d485a4c4a2f3@newspe.com... > is there any way to change the color of the "bar" on the top of a > multi-day > event shape? > I can change the fill color, but the bar is always blue. > > url:http://www.ureader.com/gp/1127-1.aspx Select the shape and choos...

Appointments
If I have an opportunity client that I want to schedule a meeting for and also want a couple of internal employees to join, but also want a reminder, what is the best way to do this? When I go into Sales For Outlook client, I can create a CRM Appointment with Attendees internally, but cannot seem to pick any item in the CRM Folders to add in. Same, when I am in Opportunities and create and appointment, I can have everyone but it does not create an appointment in my Outlook for synching with a Palm Pilot and getting an reminder? Am I missing something or is there a recommend way to...

CRM Appointments to Outlook Appointments
I am looking for some documentation around the relationship between CRM appointments and Outlook appointments. For example, I know that appointments I create in CRM can be synced into my Outlook calendar, which I like because then I can get a month view of what is coming up. When those appointments get put into my Outlook calendar, they are created with a reminder, which I don't like because I am getting an Outlook reminder popping up when I don't need one. And if I hit dismiss on that Outlook reminder, what impact does that have, if any, on the CRM appointment? Does it clos...

How to turn OFF automatic noticing of appointments?
Everytime I add an appointment the checkbox is checked; "notice me 15 min before appointment" (or something like that - I have another language of Outlook). Is it possible to turn this option off as default? Best regards, =D8ystein In OL2003 and possibly earlier: Tools menu > Options. Right on the Preferences tab there's a setting for default Reminders. Uncheck it. <oystlars@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1132739700.593434.76400@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... Everytime I add an appointment the checkbox is checked; "notice me 15 min before appointment&quo...

I am unable to create new appointments in my calendar, why!?
Trying to create new appointments in my calendar, but it does nothing. I have tried it several different ways, using file, new, appointment also going to the calendar and highlighting a time and right click to select new appointment and nothing happens. I am able to create appointments in other calendars that I have permission to, it is just my own calendar. Also cannot open existing appointments. Try resetting the view. http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/resetview.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchang...

How to sort rows by using the row color as a criterion ?
guyz if i have a set of data in which all the rows fall in to say 3 colors red green and blue and i want to sort them so that i have all reds an all greeen and all blues in one place. Also the coloring of the rows i not based on some value in any column, i have just colored them to m discretion , but now want them to be together.is there any easy wa out......... please help regards sorab -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Sorabh, have a look at some coed on Chip's site here to do it http://www.cpearson.com/excel/SortByColor.htm -- Paul B Always backup your data before ...

Appointment !!!
Hi, Is it possible to set an appointment and set a reminder for that for say 2 or 3 months . With Regards, Sudharson.AN Yes. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. "Sudharson AN" <meetsudhar@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:O2EaHw3PEHA.3748@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... | Hi, | | Is it possible to set an appointment and set a reminder for that for say 2 | or 3 months . | | With Regards, | | Sudharson.AN | | ...

Changing System Clock without corrupting appointment times
My computer was set up on the east coast and appointments were entered for up to two years in advance. The computer was moved to the west coast and additional appoinments were entered. The system time was not adjusted for the different time zone. Now the reminders are off by 3 hours. If I change the system time, all appointments are in error by 3 hours. Is there a good way to correct the system clock without creating errors on all of my appointments. I have considered exporting all of the appointments to a file, deleting all appointments, then importing the appointments after rese...

convert appointment to opportunity : link ?
Hi everybody, There is a feature that allows us to "convert" an appointment to an opportunity. But there isn't any field that remember the link between the appointment and the opportunity... Do you know a way to get it? Isn't the activity listed in the Activities/History area of the Opportunity? When you convert an appointment to an opportunity that appointment should be listed as the only activity listed in the Activities (if you didn't close the appointment when converting) or History (if you did close the appointment when converting). Kind regards, Alex &...

Colors for categories?
Outlook 2000 Can I make different colors for different appointment categories? Thanks. No. In Outlook 2002 you can assign a label to your appointment that can be a color. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP www.cardozasolutions.com Author, Special Edition Using Microsoft Outlook 2003 ***Please post all replies to the newsgroups*** "SAC" <someone@acmecomputers.com> wrote in message news:%23Fr30%23C7DHA.2720@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Outlook 2000 > > Can I make different colors for different appointment categories? > > Thanks. > > only in table view. ...

Workflow and Appointment creation
Why is not possible to create an appointment in Workflow as activity type? what other way we could create an activity type of Appointment within the WF Manager? Thanks in advance for your help Max The main reason is that the creation of an Appointment indicates that the customer has agreed to meet with you. If the system just put a meeting on your calendar, you have no idea whether or not the customer agreed to that time and you might show up for a meeting and they might not be there. You are better off creating a task to have the user setup the meeting. If you really need this, then y...

Appointments in Outlook
Hi, I am trying to schedule an appointment in the Sales for Outlook Client which I have to add one of our users as an attendee. However, the appointment goes into my Outlook calendar but not into the Outlook calendar of the user that is an attendee. I then get a box pop up called Check Names - Microsoft Office Outlook does not recognise Companyname\Username. It asks me to select the address to use but in the box it has no suggestions. Does anyone know a way around this? Thanks in advance Lee ...

Sum by Color
Someone told me that there was a formula/function that would allow you to sum cells with a specified background and/or text color. Does anyone know either how to do this, or where to get further information on doing it? Hi Have a look here: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/colors.htm -- Andy. "Mark Philley" <mphilley@ccs.state.ms.us> wrote in message news:u5YDqZGVEHA.2388@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Someone told me that there was a formula/function that would allow you to > sum cells with a specified background and/or text color. Does anyone know > either how to do ...

Outlook 2002 appointment sent to public folder calendar gets puts in someone elses calendar instead
My manager regularly works from home and puts the days he does this in advance into the IT Shared Calendar, which is in the public folder, and to which everyone in the IT department has publishing editor rights. He places the appointment into his own calendar, sets the time as 'out of office', adds 'IT Shared Calendar' as a required attendee, and then sends this appointment. The appointment appears in his own calendar correctly, but bizarrely enough instead of being inputted into the IT shared calendar within public folders; it appears in the calendar of the help desk manager i...

Pencilling in appointments
Evenin' all I'm using OLK 2003, SP3 under XP Pro. I sometimes "pencil in" the same appointment for several dates, all but one of which are cancelled when the rest of the gang agree on a date. This is done manually: none of my colleagues are Outlookers. Is there a way of making a conditional appointment, then having all but one of the dates disappear when one is confirmed? TIA John ...

scroll bar color
I have a business manager who wants to change the scroll bar color to a darker gray or darker color. I can't find how to do this. Anyone know? Thanks! (2002 version) The scrollbar color is controlled by Windows Display Properties. -- Jim Rech Excel MVP I tried the themes and appearance on Windows, but neither affected the scroll bars. Can you tell me more, please? >-----Original Message----- >The scrollbar color is controlled by Windows Display Properties. > >-- >Jim Rech >Excel MVP > > >. > I'm only saying that your question is a Windows quest...

Dropped Active Appointments/Recurring Appointments
I'm using my outlook to manage many appointments (single as well as recurring meetings). Over the past few weeks, I'm noticing that some are simply disappearing/dropping off my calendar. Anyone know why this happens and if I can prevent it? I can sense a major catastrophe in the making. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to what drops off???? Help! ...