Applications in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0

Hi,

I am Mrs.Lakshmi. I am working as a software engineer in Sabaash
Technologies. Iwant to take Applications in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0
exam(MB2-632).  So what type of  questions can I expect and how to prepare
for this exam?. If I get reply ASSP it will be very useful for me to take the
exam.

Thank you

Regards
Lakshmi
0
N.Lakshmi (1)
11/26/2008 9:26:01 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi Lakshmi,

I'm sure you're aware that there is a non-disclosure agreement about exam
questions, so anybody who passes an exam and posts info on questions risks
decertification...

All I'll say is that the questions you'll be asked in this exam are
extremely tricky - of all the CRM exams it is without doubt the hardest (bear
in mind I'm a CRM trainer who has been teaching it since CRM 1.0) and has a
certain degree of notoriety because of this.  If you have been on the
training course, studied the manual in detail, and used the product a lot, to
the point where you can remember terminology used in the GUI, how many clicks
it takes to perform a particular task one way versus another, and so on, you
may pass.

Good luck!

Peter Lee

"N.Lakshmi" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am Mrs.Lakshmi. I am working as a software engineer in Sabaash
> Technologies. Iwant to take Applications in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0
> exam(MB2-632).  So what type of  questions can I expect and how to prepare
> for this exam?. If I get reply ASSP it will be very useful for me to take the
> exam.
>
> Thank you
>
> Regards
> Lakshmi
Hi Peter,

               Thanks for your reply.  As per your reply, I have to work
hard.  Now I'm having only the trial CRM product for 60 days. No other
learning materials. So I request you to please guide me in choosing the
materials and where can I have training for this exam. I am in the place
Coimbatore, India . Our company wanted to finish this exam by December 15th
2008.  So please refer me some materials  and if you have any dumps please
send me.

Thank you

With regards,

N.Lakshmi
Email :- lakshmin@sabaashtech.com
               lakshmibaskara@gmail.com
Coimbatore
India

"Peter Lee" wrote:

> Hi Lakshmi,
>
> I'm sure you're aware that there is a non-disclosure agreement about exam
> questions, so anybody who passes an exam and posts info on questions risks
> decertification...
>
> All I'll say is that the questions you'll be asked in this exam are
> extremely tricky - of all the CRM exams it is without doubt the hardest (bear
> in mind I'm a CRM trainer who has been teaching it since CRM 1.0) and has a
> certain degree of notoriety because of this.  If you have been on the
> training course, studied the manual in detail, and used the product a lot, to
> the point where you can remember terminology used in the GUI, how many clicks
> it takes to perform a particular task one way versus another, and so on, you
> may pass.
>
> Good luck!
>
> Peter Lee
>

> "N.Lakshmi" wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am Mrs.Lakshmi. I am working as a software engineer in Sabaash
> > Technologies. Iwant to take Applications in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0
> > exam(MB2-632).  So what type of  questions can I expect and how to prepare
> > for this exam?. If I get reply ASSP it will be very useful for me to take the
> > exam.
> >
> > Thank you
> >
> > Regards
> > Lakshmi
0
NLakshmi (2)
11/27/2008 5:19:02 AM
Lakshmi,

Please see my previous message regarding exam information, non-disclosure
agreements and so on.

I cannot advise you on where or when you can take the training course.  I
suggest you look at www.microsoft.com/learning and search for course dates.

Pete

"N.Lakshmi" wrote:

> Hi Peter,
>
>                Thanks for your reply.  As per your reply, I have to work
> hard.  Now I'm having only the trial CRM product for 60 days. No other
> learning materials. So I request you to please guide me in choosing the
> materials and where can I have training for this exam. I am in the place
> Coimbatore, India . Our company wanted to finish this exam by December 15th
> 2008.  So please refer me some materials  and if you have any dumps please
> send me.
>
> Thank you
>
> With regards,
>
> N.Lakshmi
> Email :- lakshmin@sabaashtech.com
>                lakshmibaskara@gmail.com
> Coimbatore
> India
>

> "Peter Lee" wrote:
>
> > Hi Lakshmi,
> >
> > I'm sure you're aware that there is a non-disclosure agreement about exam
> > questions, so anybody who passes an exam and posts info on questions risks
> > decertification...
> >
> > All I'll say is that the questions you'll be asked in this exam are
> > extremely tricky - of all the CRM exams it is without doubt the hardest (bear
> > in mind I'm a CRM trainer who has been teaching it since CRM 1.0) and has a
> > certain degree of notoriety because of this.  If you have been on the
> > training course, studied the manual in detail, and used the product a lot, to
> > the point where you can remember terminology used in the GUI, how many clicks
> > it takes to perform a particular task one way versus another, and so on, you
> > may pass.
> >
> > Good luck!
> >
> > Peter Lee
> >

> > "N.Lakshmi" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I am Mrs.Lakshmi. I am working as a software engineer in Sabaash
> > > Technologies. Iwant to take Applications in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0
> > > exam(MB2-632).  So what type of  questions can I expect and how to prepare
> > > for this exam?. If I get reply ASSP it will be very useful for me to take the
> > > exam.
> > >
> > > Thank you
> > >
> > > Regards
> > > Lakshmi
Hi Peter,

           Today I passed the Applications in Microsoft Dynamic CRM 4.0
exam. your instructions helped me very much.

Thank you

"Peter Lee" wrote:

> Lakshmi,
>
> Please see my previous message regarding exam information, non-disclosure
> agreements and so on.
>
> I cannot advise you on where or when you can take the training course.  I
> suggest you look at www.microsoft.com/learning and search for course dates.
>
> Pete
>

> "N.Lakshmi" wrote:
>
> > Hi Peter,
> >
> >                Thanks for your reply.  As per your reply, I have to work
> > hard.  Now I'm having only the trial CRM product for 60 days. No other
> > learning materials. So I request you to please guide me in choosing the
> > materials and where can I have training for this exam. I am in the place
> > Coimbatore, India . Our company wanted to finish this exam by December 15th
> > 2008.  So please refer me some materials  and if you have any dumps please
> > send me.
> >
> > Thank you
> >
> > With regards,
> >
> > N.Lakshmi
> > Email :- lakshmin@sabaashtech.com
> >                lakshmibaskara@gmail.com
> > Coimbatore
> > India
> >

> > "Peter Lee" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Lakshmi,
> > >
> > > I'm sure you're aware that there is a non-disclosure agreement about exam
> > > questions, so anybody who passes an exam and posts info on questions risks
> > > decertification...
> > >
> > > All I'll say is that the questions you'll be asked in this exam are
> > > extremely tricky - of all the CRM exams it is without doubt the hardest (bear
> > > in mind I'm a CRM trainer who has been teaching it since CRM 1.0) and has a
> > > certain degree of notoriety because of this.  If you have been on the
> > > training course, studied the manual in detail, and used the product a lot, to
> > > the point where you can remember terminology used in the GUI, how many clicks
> > > it takes to perform a particular task one way versus another, and so on, you
> > > may pass.
> > >
> > > Good luck!
> > >
> > > Peter Lee

0
NLakshmi (2)
12/17/2008 7:17:13 AM
Hello Lakshmi,

Congrates for passing MB2-632. I'm also preparing for application exam of
CRM. Can you please help me out? do you have any e-book? can you send me few
sample question? or refer any website?

Regards,

"N.Lakshmi" wrote:

> Hi Peter,
>
>            Today I passed the Applications in Microsoft Dynamic CRM 4.0
> exam. your instructions helped me very much.
>
> Thank you
>

> "Peter Lee" wrote:
>
> > Lakshmi,
> >
> > Please see my previous message regarding exam information, non-disclosure
> > agreements and so on.
> >
> > I cannot advise you on where or when you can take the training course.  I
> > suggest you look at www.microsoft.com/learning and search for course dates.
> >
> > Pete
> >

> > "N.Lakshmi" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Peter,
> > >
> > >                Thanks for your reply.  As per your reply, I have to work
> > > hard.  Now I'm having only the trial CRM product for 60 days. No other
> > > learning materials. So I request you to please guide me in choosing the
> > > materials and where can I have training for this exam. I am in the place
> > > Coimbatore, India . Our company wanted to finish this exam by December 15th
> > > 2008.  So please refer me some materials  and if you have any dumps please
> > > send me.
> > >
> > > Thank you
> > >
> > > With regards,
> > >
> > > N.Lakshmi
> > > Email :- lakshmin@sabaashtech.com
> > >                lakshmibaskara@gmail.com
> > > Coimbatore

0
Archana (3)
12/29/2009 5:38:01 AM
Great resources at: http://www.dynamicscrmtrickbag.com

Archana wrote:
> Hello Lakshmi,
>
> Congrates for passing MB2-632. I'm also preparing for application exam of
> CRM. Can you please help me out? do you have any e-book? can you send me few
> sample question? or refer any website?
>
> Regards,
>
> "N.Lakshmi" wrote:
>
>> Hi Peter,
>>
>>            Today I passed the Applications in Microsoft Dynamic CRM 4.0
>> exam. your instructions helped me very much.
>>
>> Thank you
>>

>> "Peter Lee" wrote:
>>
>>> Lakshmi,
>>>
>>> Please see my previous message regarding exam information, non-disclosure
>>> agreements and so on.
>>>
>>> I cannot advise you on where or when you can take the training course.  I
>>> suggest you look at www.microsoft.com/learning and search for course dates.
>>>
>>> Pete

0
nospam966 (79)
1/4/2010 7:13:59 PM
I recently posted about CRM 4.0 Training Resources on the Microsoft Dynamics
CRM Team Blog. You can find information more information here:
http://blogs.msdn.com/crm/archive/2008/01/28/crm-4-0-training-resources.aspx

Let me know if you have any questions.

Debbie Larson
Microsoft Learning

"AdamV" wrote:

> Great resources at: http://www.dynamicscrmtrickbag.com
>
> Archana wrote:
> > Hello Lakshmi,
> >
> > Congrates for passing MB2-632. I'm also preparing for application exam of
> > CRM. Can you please help me out? do you have any e-book? can you send me few
> > sample question? or refer any website?
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > "N.Lakshmi" wrote:
> >
> >> Hi Peter,
> >>
> >>            Today I passed the Applications in Microsoft Dynamic CRM 4.0
> >> exam. your instructions helped me very much.
> >>
> >> Thank you

> .

a template for a 4 page credit card sized annual fixtures list
As above. I need a template to make a card sized annual fixtures list for members. Okay. Specifically what is your question? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "slindon" <slindon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E1881822-C7D0-45CC-90BD-089261BE4F53@microsoft.com... > As above. I need a template to make a card sized annual fixtures list for > members. ...

Clicking one application's buttons from another application
Hello, I'd like to write an application that can click the buttons of another application running on the same machine. All my application knows about the target application is its name, the name of the window containing the buttons, and the name of the buttons. Can someone further my education in this matter in some way. Thanks, Ray Mitchell This is tricky, but possible. I actually do it in a little utility I wrote to move Outlook filters down, since the "Move Down" button doesn't autorepeat and when you have 850 anti-spam filters it becomes a bit unwieldy. What yo...

CRM 1.2 pro or standard
does anyone know if the action pack release of 1.2 will be standard or professional? Also, is the msdn universal version pro or standard? Shawn, My understanding of it is that the Action Pack is a Standard license while the MSDN is a Universal. However, the MSDN license is not valid to be used in a production mode, only for testing, developement & demoes. Matt "Shawn" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:024e01c3caa1$fa3e5400$a501280a@phx.gbl... does anyone know if the action pack release of 1.2 will be standard or professional? Also, is the msd...

running another application from my application
Hello, I have an MDI application that on a specific case runs a 3rd party application. I use PeekMessage so my application will be drawn corretly while working on the 3rd party app. I want to prevent the user from doing anything in my application while te 3rd party app is running, until the user closes the 3rd party application. Also I want my application to be shown correctly (handle WM_PAINT, WM_DRAW etc.). Currently my application is displayed very well, but the user may do things in my application while the 3rd party app is running. I use the following code (pseuo): BOOL bRetVal = CreateP...

Application exiting with return Code 3 and ExitInstance not called neither destructors
Hey Friends It seems that i have done something very mysterious as my Application is exiting with return Code 3 and ExitInstance is not not called neither destructors. Plz Help "Vikrant_kpr" <bhatia.manish@netsity.com> wrote in message news:f62362ec.0307170549.7af528cf@posting.google.com... > Hey Friends > It seems that i have done something very mysterious as my Application > is exiting with return Code 3 and ExitInstance is not not called > neither access violation? Dear Antonio Mazzeo I have corrected the problem,it was causing due to Splash Screen Compone...

Has Microsoft stopped supporting Exchange 5.5
This sounds a bit unlikely to me but a supplier is telling me this. Please can you assist. http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/support/lifecycle/Changes.asp "Adrian Biles" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:c06001c43836$f00538c0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > This sounds a bit unlikely to me but a supplier is telling > me this. Please can you assist. ...

Microsoft Querry
Hi The question: If I would like to go back to my querry throuth Microsoft querry (to set criteria for example) how should I do it? -- Greatly appreciated Eva Hi, Right click anywhere in the output range and go to Table > Edit Query -- Regards, Ashish Mathur Microsoft Excel MVP www.ashishmathur.com "Eva" <Eva@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2B29729D-F93A-484A-9FFF-EF0423C8285E@microsoft.com... > Hi > The question: If I would like to go back to my querry throuth Microsoft > querry (to set criteria for example) how shou...

CRM and SharePointServices
Hi all, I've just discovered SharePointServices and as I am on the process of implementing CRM in my company I found SPS a good companion for the CRM. Just want to know if you have any experience running both systems in parallel and among other things: Does SPS install with no pb on the same IIS than CRM? Same question for SQL Server Did you create some links from CRM to SPS and what benefits do you get from this link..etc... thanks for your feedback Eric If you are using SBS no problem at all having Sharepoint and CRM on same box. Set up sharepoint site to use "All unassi...

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime error
Hi, the first time I log into Outlook each day I get "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime library/Run time error" message pop up. It also states "C:\Programs\Office\Outlook.exe" and the text says "Application required the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way". When you "OK" it then log back in, all is fine. Anyone have any ideas how to rid myself of this annoying feature? Thanks Chris Hi, (I'm on XP), Outlook 2000-SP3 - I figured out when it happens - I have two identities set up on my machine. If one identity has outlook open, then I s...

Ideas for a Dept Level Application Support
We have an IT group that supports 50 applications and they wish to capture support time by application during course of the year. During the course of a week, any application or combination of applications can have support requests, so it is different week to week and not predictable. Essentially we are looking to park the time with appropriate application after the work is complete. We are using Project Server 2007 and have investigated the following: 1. Created a Annual Support workplan with a task per application in Project Pro with the IT group added as Enterprise resourc...

Cannot add user to CRM
I have trouble adding user to the CRM. I have 50 users in AD, however, when it comes to adding user in CRM, I can only choose from 15 of them. I wonder why!? I suppose I should be able to pick from all 50 users whoever is in the AD, right? If anyone have any clue on this problem and give me some feedback, I would surely appreciate that!!! CRM deployment manager will not display certain categories of users - eg if they have been migrated from NT domains or Novel NDS without passwords. Search the group archives for UserAccountControl "Martijn van Halen" <MartijnvanHalen@d...

sharepoint configuration recommendations with CRM 4.0
Hello, I've had difficulty finding any documentation on the configuration of sharepoint with respect to CRM 4.0. Everything has been good inre to the CRM, and we are now looking at potentially using Sharepoint (either WSS 3.0 or MOSS 2007) for document management, etc. The "new features" lists of CRM 4.0 touted Sharepoiint integration, complete with dashboards in the CRM, etc, but gives no mention on how to do this. And is there anything that one must do special for this installation? (e.g. binding sharepoint sites to an different IP address on the CRM server, etc.)....

Help in creating dialog based application
Hi, I am creating a dialog based application which has a main dialog with 3 buttons. 1. Address Book 2. Student List 3. Course List with which i can go to any one of the screens(which is again the dialog). when i click address book button my main dialog should be hidden/closed and i should open the address book dialog which has again some button to navigate back to main dialog/student list/course list. same kind of functionality for other two dialogs(student/course list). i thought of creating all the 3 dialogs as modeless and main dialog as parent but how i will inform the parent window to ...

DLLs being loaded for all applications
I get the following warning at system startup: "Custom dynamic link libraries are being loaded for every application. The system administrator should review the list of libraries to ensure they are related to trusted applications." How do I review the list of libraries and how do I eliminate any that should be removed? ...

MICROSOFT OUTLOOK 2000 #10
The following error message appears when closing an e-mail. "Outlook executed an invalid instruction in module <unknown> at 0000:01204122" - please advise how to fix. I have uninstalled and reinstalled program but still the same error? Hi Angie, The problem you are experiencing can occur if the Outcmd.dat becomes corrupt. The Outcmd.dat file stores toolbar and menu settings. Please follow the steps in the following Knowledge Base (KB) article to see if this resolves your issue. 241390.KB.EN-US OL2000: Error Message "Outlook Executed an Invalid Instruction in Mo...

Converting Console Application to win32 application
I have created an MFC console application. When I run it from Windows Explorer it opens a dos box and closes the box when it terminates it logic. Is it possible to convert it so it won't open the dos box - just run without any display? If positive, please help me regarding the steps. Thanks Kalish I am not sure if you can compile MFC with a standard win32 application, but if you can, then you can simply change your main to a WinMain, and you will have the result you want. Create a Win32 Project using the Wizard, and selection Windows Application, to see an example. Remove everthing ...

CRM 4.0 SETUP ERRORS
Dear all, I tried Installing CRM 4.0 professional edition in my test lab on windows server 2003 sp2, i keep receiving the following errors after folloming the implementation guide step by step: 1.error: verify domain user account SPN for microsoft dynamics CRM ASP.NET application pool account.( I use domain user account with domain admins right for the service account) 2. Error: Index was outside the bound of the array 3: SQL error: an error accured while esterblishing connection to the server, when connecting to SQL server 2005. This failure may be caused by the fact that under defa...

Microsoft Outlook #34
How can I bring Microsoft Outlook back on my computer? I lost it this morning. ...

MSMQ ... authenticating application
A number of application stores messages in MSMQ. One of the server application needs to read messages that was created/stored by specific applications not to read all the messages in MSMQ. Is there any workarounds? Thank you Regards Raj "Raj" <Raj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6917708E-88B1-497B-A888-5038ACEA17CE@microsoft.com... >A number of application stores messages in MSMQ. One of the server > application needs to read messages that was created/stored by specific > applications not to read all the messages in MSMQ. > ...

CRM Account Owner ID
Hi, I would like to create a mapping between the Accounts and a Custom Entity. I am finding it difficult however to map the Owner ID of Accounts to a Field in my Custom Entity. Does anyone know the sloution to this? or a workaround. Many thanks. The Owner ID is a field type that is not available for create a custom field with. Maybe wait for v4.0 where it does allows you to add lookup type fields entities. Or if you have to make in work in v3.0 -- SDK Good luck. Frank Lee, Microsoft CRM MVP http://microsoft-crm.spaces.live.com http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm "azeem.javed@gmail...

Microsoft Error
I bought a powerbook g4 about 7 months ago along with MS office 2004. When I installed it the first time...I had a bit of trouble because of the test drive thing...then I uninstalled that. MS office went back to working perfectly. Then, literally all of a sudden, I would click a word document off the desktop or try to open MS word program and I get this error message. The error message says "Microsoft Error Reporting....MS Word has encountered a problem...blah blah blah..." So, silly me, I uninstalled it...figuring that maybe I should reinstall later. I did that and to no avail t...

SQLState=S1000, NativeError=0
I am trying to use the BCP command to execute the following statement, but I keep getting the following error: Starting copy... SQLState = S1000, NativeError = 0 Error = [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0]Unexpected EOF encountered in BCP data-file 0 rows copied. Network packet size (bytes): 4096 Clock Time (ms.) Total : 1 This is a very small XML file and here are it's contents: <xml xmlns:s='uuid:BDC6E3F0-6DA3-11d1-A2A3-00AA00C14882' xmlns:dt='uuid:C2F41010-65B3-11d1-A29F-00AA00C14882' xmlns:rs='urn:schemas-microsoft-com:rowset'...

is there a hotel management excel application?
The subject says is all... TIA Martyn Hi Martyn, See response to your thread in Programming. --- Regards, Norman "Cheker" <zoomer@gmail.com> wrote in message news:eNJLsRRqEHA.348@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > The subject says is all... > TIA > Martyn > > > ...

DLL
Is there any way to detect when an application that is calling my dll is about to be destroyed? I need to close several files if the calling application has not done so, therefore I need to detect when the calling application is about to be destroyed and clean up the files and variables I have used in the dll. You need to implement DllMain, the handle your cleanup tasks when you receive a PROCESS_DETACH notification. Check out: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vccore/html/_core_initialize_non.2d.mfc_dlls.asp "Joe Estock" <jestock@NOSPAMnutexto...

Beware MatrixAttributeDisplayOrder Table Corruption after upgrading from 1.3 to 2.0
RMS didn't correctly create the information in the MatrixAttributeDisplayOrder table when upgrading from version 1.3 to 2.0 (unless you applied hot fix 2.0.0110 or later before you upgraded the 1.3 database). The above doesn't affect the actual matrix component items them selves but it does affect the matrix attributes. It will duplicate quite a few dimension attributes and it will delete some as well. We upgraded RMS shortly after 2.0 was released (8 months ago?) and originally thought that this was caused by user errors. But when I finally realized the scope of the problem ...