ANN: Microsoft CRM 3.0 Early Access Program for Partners

Dear Colleages,

There is a FAQ for the upcoming Early Access Program for Partners:
www.mscrmearlyaccess.com

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Press Release
Microsoft CRM 3.0 Fact Sheet
Microsoft CRM 3.0 Flash Demo
Microsoft CRM 3.0 Upgrade Video
Worldwide Partner Conference 2005 Presentation
https://partner.microsoft.com/global/productssolutions/business/businesscrm/40023291

(for partners)

Cheers

Arne Janning

0
Arne
10/10/2005 8:00:39 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Is the ms crm 3.0 sdk available now? I am a partner, when and how do I get
the beta and sdk?

"Arne Janning" wrote:

> Dear Colleages,
>
> There is a FAQ for the upcoming Early Access Program for Partners:
> www.mscrmearlyaccess.com
>
> Microsoft CRM 3.0 Press Release
> Microsoft CRM 3.0 Fact Sheet
> Microsoft CRM 3.0 Flash Demo
> Microsoft CRM 3.0 Upgrade Video
> Worldwide Partner Conference 2005 Presentation
> https://partner.microsoft.com/global/productssolutions/business/businesscrm/40023291
>
> (for partners)
>
> Cheers
>
> Arne Janning

Hi Aspiretech!

aspiretech wrote:
> Is the ms crm 3.0 sdk available now? I am a partner, when and how do
> I get the beta and sdk?

read the FAQ:
www.mscrmearlyaccess.com

Cheers

Arne Janning

0
Arne
10/10/2005 4:10:58 PM
Hi Arne

My company is a Gold Partner of Microsoft but I don't receive anything about
MS CRM 3.0

Do we need any special enrolment for this?

"Arne Janning" <spam.me-here.iasyncresult@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi Aspiretech!
>
> aspiretech wrote:
>> Is the ms crm 3.0 sdk available now? I am a partner, when and how do
>> I get the beta and sdk?
>
> read the FAQ:
> www.mscrmearlyaccess.com
>
> Cheers
>
> Arne Janning

0
John
10/10/2005 4:18:57 PM
But are you an MBS CRM Partner?

"John Smith" <someone@microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi Arne
>
> My company is a Gold Partner of Microsoft but I don't receive anything
> about MS CRM 3.0
>
> Do we need any special enrolment for this?
>

> "Arne Janning" <spam.me-here.iasyncresult@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Hi Aspiretech!
>>
>> aspiretech wrote:
>>> Is the ms crm 3.0 sdk available now? I am a partner, when and how do
>>> I get the beta and sdk?
>>
>> read the FAQ:
>> www.mscrmearlyaccess.com
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Arne Janning

0
Peter
10/10/2005 5:02:55 PM
Arne, I can find nothing about the sdk on this link. I am a partner, is there
anything I need to do to signup for the beta version?

"Arne Janning" wrote:

> Hi Aspiretech!
>
> aspiretech wrote:
> > Is the ms crm 3.0 sdk available now? I am a partner, when and how do
> > I get the beta and sdk?
>
> read the FAQ:
> www.mscrmearlyaccess.com
>
> Cheers
>
> Arne Janning

Hi All,

Currently there is an SDK with the TAP3 release. Only a selected group of
partners have received this release.
At this moment, it is not possible to download MSCRM v3. Partners will have
to wait some more days. You will be informed as soon as this is downloadable.

Hope this makes everything a bit clear,

Ronald Lemmen
Avanade Netherlands

"aspiretech" wrote:

> Arne, I can find nothing about the sdk on this link. I am a partner, is there
> anything I need to do to signup for the beta version?
>
> "Arne Janning" wrote:
>
> > Hi Aspiretech!
> >
> > aspiretech wrote:
> > > Is the ms crm 3.0 sdk available now? I am a partner, when and how do
> > > I get the beta and sdk?
> >
> > read the FAQ:
> > www.mscrmearlyaccess.com
> >
> > Cheers
> >
> > Arne Janning

Dear Ronald!

Ronald Lemmen wrote:
> Hope this makes everything a bit clear,

I'm sorry if I confused someone.

Cheers

Arne Janning

0
Arne

Exporting Custom Security Roles CRM 4.0
Is there any way of exporting custom security roles in CRM 4.0? It appears only the OOB Security Roles are 'exportable'. It only makes sense that customized ones could be exported. I don't have any problems exporting custom security roles. Aren't they listed in the export customizations list? -- Michael H�hne, Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP CRM Blog: http://www.stunnware.com/?area=blog ---------------------------------------------------------- "Kraig" <kraigr3@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:9737235c-b921-4d9b-902b-6f5056525fd7@c65g2000hsa.googlegroup...

impossible to access the "news" from outlook 2003
I wanted to set-up my newsgroups access In outlook 2003. I followed the documented procedure (toolbar/standard/customize) from the help menu to add the "News" selection to the "GO" menu. It worked but when I exited Outlook and got back later the "news" menu disappeared. I tried to reinstate it following the same installation procedure but the News option is no more available in the "toolbar/customize list". Looks like a bug. Has anybody faced the same issue ? Is there a workaround to access the Newsgroup interface ? Thanks, Laurent conflicts ...

OWA to POP, IMAP: OWA access, need pop3, IMAP, or Forwarding
Hi, I have recently been given a new email address by my school, which is only accessible through exchange and OWA. The thing is, I already have an exchange server, and 2 pop accounts already setup into my single profile, which is linked to my blackberry -- everything is already well integrated. Adding this profile or OWA screws everything up. Is there a peice of software I can run that reads my OWA account and forwards it to POP or IMAP? The new OWA won't even let me forward the mail. Thanks for the help. Jeff. On 4 Dec 2006 07:16:39 -0800, "Jeff Sherwin" <subtle@gmai...

FWD: See this corrective update which comes from the Microsoft
--aolkeahgr Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="wbqnfbpivy"; type="multipart/alternative" --wbqnfbpivy Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="lzvglunuqmeli" --lzvglunuqmeli Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to maintain the se...

Training Mode #3
Hi Guys this was a big problem for me when trying to sell RMS the fact that the only way to have training mode was to change all the setting in RMS. Well i have come up will a solution that allows you to click a button and switch databases and it also makes the till clearly state that its in training mode. If anyone is interested and want to see more please email me at tom@psltd.net or phone on +442082755564 price is negotiable depending on amout of licences wanted You can do this for free by exporting the "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Retail Management System\Store Oper...

Problem in Setting up CRM server
Hi We are trying to install CRM server. but we getting following error message and we don't know the reason for this. Action Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.GrantDatabaseAccessAction failed. ---> Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Common.SetupException: Setup could not complete this action. This might be due to the fact that there are multiple Domain Controllers and they have not replicated new Microsoft CRM information yet. If this is the case you have several options: 1. Go to the domain controller and manually force synchronization. 2. Wait 15 minutes (typically) until the domain controller synchron...

Can CRM 4.0 professional run on Windows SBS 2003?
CRM 3.0 shipped in two flavours: CRM 3.0 for Small Business Server, and CRM 3.0 professional. Apparently, CRM 4.0 doesn't come in a "for Small Business Server". Instead, it ships as "professional" and "enterpriese" editions. Has anyone tried running CRM 4.0 on Windows Small Business Server 2003? Andy Hi, I'm running CRM 4.0 workgroup on SBS 2003 R2, didnt have any problems yet. As long as you have your ReportServices right during installation, you should be fine. Alex "Andy" wrote: > CRM 3.0 shipped in two flavours: CRM 3.0 for Smal...

Upgrading #3
I have Money Delux and Small Bus 2003. I use it promarily for investments and some simple small bus stuff. Does 2004 small bus give me all the stuff that premium has? ...

CString Question #3
How do you go about passing information from one class to a dialog box class. I can do it useing char pointers , i was wanting to try CString pointers. Am i missing something eg CDeleteConformation::CDeleteConformation(char *DeleteTableName) : CDialog(CDeleteConformation::IDD) I know that i can pass cstring into but how do i pass it back as a pointer to an address. so i can change it. CDeleteConformation::CDeleteConformation(CString DeleteTableName) : CDialog(CDeleteConformation::IDD) thanks kevin_mfc@ihug.com.au >eg >CDeleteConformation::CDeleteConformation(char *DeleteT...

Deny Access to Mailbox
Is there any way to deny access to a mailbox for specific users? Essentially my problem is that I want to prevent dom admin A from being able to read dom admin B email from either Outlook or directly from the server. Thanks. neither domain admin should be able to access the other's mailbox...what version of Exchange? do they have SA explicitly or via a group? "Tyler" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:008b01c3b8f4$20379370$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Is there any way to deny access to a mailbox for specific > users? > > Essentially my ...

Any one have crm 3.0 installation and config certification dumps ,
Hi Folks , If Any one have crm 3.0 installation and config certification dumps , Please post it or send to krishna.919ATgmail.com=20 Thanks=20 Kris=20 Reply =BB Are you refering to this? CRM 3.0 90 Days trial http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=7d418781-69ad-422d-92fa-87fdb2538e2c&DisplayLang=en <krishna.919@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1150431561.738912.313120@g10g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... Hi Folks , If Any one have crm 3.0 installation and config certification dumps , Please post it or send to krishna.919ATgmail.com Thanks Kris Reply � ...

problems with toolbar-can't access certan commands i.e.hyperlink
can't access some commands - was working fine - now some commands are in grey - the commands disappeared from the pull down in the commands bar. Help magnus wrote: > can't access some commands - was working fine - now some commands are in grey > - the commands disappeared from the pull down in the commands bar. The hyperlink option may only appear when you are creating a Web Publication in certain versions of Publisher. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org Trial version? You may have run out of time. Some pulldowns only work when you are creating a ...

Using Outlook client for CRM 3.0 in a remote office
I need to set up access to the corporate CRM from several remote offices. All of them have VPN connections (Windows or Checkpoint). What are the steps required to configure remote clients to be able to use CRM features in Outlook. Remote users can connect to CRM through Internet Expolorer. Thanks. Assuming they are connected, the isntallation over a VPN connection should not be any different than a typicaly installation. If the connection is slow though, the first synch & Go Offline process will be noticiably slower though. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "mkatsev"...

SpellCheck Will it work on the Access 2007 Runtime?
I have a program that I have compiled. It has the following. Private Sub cmdSpellCheck_Click() Me.Call_Notes.SetFocus RunCommand acCmdSpelling End Sub Is this going to work on a runtime or will I need a full version of Access to use it? You can simulate using the runtime of A2007 quite easily for testing. To do it, change the extension of the file from accdb to accdr. Jeanette Cunningham MS Access MVP -- Melbourne Victoria Australia "Avid Fan" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message news:ulRyIhQ4KHA.4804@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I have a program t...

Restricting Domain Logon w/OWA Access
I have multiple general mailboxes in exchange 2003 and would like to deny local logon access to the domain while allowing owa access to these e-mail accounts. I tried solving the problem by allowing only logons to the domain controller and the exchange server from these general mailboxes, but I receive access denied while attempting to log onto owa. Please help... ...

CRM 4.0 VPC Problem
I downloaded CRM 4.0 VPC, extracted them, and I got MSDYCRM40VPC_BASE.vhd. After I create a new virtual machine for this vhd, I got an message "Reboot and Select proper Boot device or Insert Boot Media in selected Boot device" when I clicked Start. So, it have not brought me to WINDOW LOGIN SCREEN. Anyone had this CRM 4.0 VPC worked, please help me how to get it work to get away from a message above. Thanks and Appreciations -Toi "Toi Day" <ToiDay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:50BF3D76-10D8-4CF0-90BC-EFF8E0D925A0@microsoft.com... > I...

Newbee needs help Combo Box access 2007
I have a access 2000 project that would all me to create a combo box the added the following code , so the values from the combo box would be stored in the current form . also when typing the code below access 2000 would bring up the code string example when typing me.s it would bring up the value "shipper" from the field list is this feature gone or just turned off on my copy Example of code From Access 2000 Private Sub Combo 40_AfterUpdate(cancel As Integer) me.shipper = me.combo40.Column(0) me.Address = me.combo40.Column(1) error This error occurs whe...

On-Premise - Outlook CRM Client 4
We're having a multitude of issues with our CRM for Outlook Client. These issues have just started accross multiple users since CRM was installed last month. 1)Many machines running Outlook 2003 / 2007; current patches with the Microsoft CRM4 (RU5)Outlook client installed. When creating or replying to a HTML, or RTF, e-mail sometimes even though the cursor is in the body text area, the formating toolbar will be greyed out (as if it is a plain text e-mail) unless the user right clicks in the toolbar area of the message which apart from bringing up the toolbar customization menu ...

CRM 4.0 - Word 2007 - mail merge
OK, so I've read a number of blogs detailing the mail merge process. Open in Word, save as XML, import to CRM, edit and add the mail merge fields. Simple, right? My organization has about a dozen mail merge templates which worked very well in CRM 3.0. I was fully aware I would probably have better luck just re-creating them in CRM 4.0. No biggie. I've done so and mail merge in CRM 4.0 is ... shall we say less than stellar. Mail merge on the Contact entity does not work at all. For any user. Mail merge on the Account and Opp entities works sporadically. Literally from one user to th...

Word 2007 Unrestricted Access?
I have a file that a customer sent. Under Protect Document > Unrestricted Access is checked. Another person in the office has made changes with the Track Changes on. They were able to save the file, but we cannpt accept the changes because we get a message that says the document is protected. What exactly does "Unrestricted Access" mean? How do we accept changes? Thanks for any assistance you can give me. -- marcia "Unrestricted Access" means anyone can read and change the document, so you or the other employee should be able to accept or reject track...

CRM appointments in Outlook
making an appointment in CRM I want to see this appointment in my Outook Schedule. Houw tot do so? -- Rosemarijn ...

Code Access Security
I have written a Web User Control that runs inside of Sharepoint, but when I want to use a custom convertor class to convert an XML attribute I get the following error: System.Security.SecurityException: Request failed. Basically I start with a DataSet that I then want to transform into HTML via an XSL stylesheet. I do not appear to be able to use the XsltArgumentList Extension Object. >From what I have found this object requires FULL TRUST. If I comment out the args.AddExtensionObject("urn:trimble-date", Convertor); the code works fine. This code basically i...

Why Excel is accessing Internet & Slowing Excel Performance
Whenever I have my wireless connection on, every action I perform in Excel is extremely slow and I notice my wireless icon in the tray is activated. It looks like it sending data. The Excel Data is locate on my hard drive, so it should not be looking for anything over the wireless. When I shut down the wireless, the performace of Excel return. Could it be that excel is trying to get to the online help? Tools|options|General Tab|Service Options button Online Content category (modify as you like) -- You can get there through the Help|Customer Feedback Options, too. I should have aske...

The operation failed. An object could not be found. #3
I've looked on microsoft and on the web about this error message. However none seem to cover my problem. This error message, "The operation failed. An object could not be found." shows when i click on rules and alerts. I've gone and done the things the other explanations give about creating a new profile, but I still get this error. I use the rules to separate my e-mails into individual folders depending on who the e-mail is from. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. If you can, any reply's can be sent to my e-mail address schristopher@struthers-dunn.com....

CRM 3.0 LaptopClient installation won't find Outllook 2007
Hi all, I tried to install the LaptopClients of my CRM 3.0 on my WinXP SP2 with Office 2007 machine. The installations stops, by saying me: "Es konnte nicht ermittelt werden, ob eine unterst�tzte Version von Microsoft Outlook installiert ist. Weitere Informationen finden Sie in der Protokolldatei 'C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\" which means basicly, "...couldn't figure out, if an supported Version of Outlook is installed". On the other hand, when I Start Outlook at the same time it says me at the same time "...please close Outlook for installation"...