An Error has occurred. Please Contact Systems Adminsitrator

I type MSCRM and receive this message - I've been out of town for a week -
what can i do to fix this?
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Some basic things to check

1 - is SQL server started
2 - are you CRM services running especially the CRM security service
3 - are you seeing any strange events on the application event log on the
CRM web server?

--
John O'Donnell
Microsoft CRM MVP

"tony" <tony@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I type MSCRM and receive this message - I've been out of town for a week -
> what can i do to fix this?

0
John

Help with a formula please.
In column "A" I have about 400 file names with each path, for example: D:\Folio_02\AL605_02.xls Each file contains a value named "ATT" and another named "XBB". I need to get these values in adjoining columns. I've tried every variation of the following I can think of without success: A1&"!"&ATT None have worked. I'm sure I have done this before but can't remember and can't find any of my old files with an example. Please help. Jim More like: A1&"!ATT" ************ Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "jim...

Excel Progrom Error

Sharebuilder account import error

DPM2010 RC Errors on secondary server.

Help with Formula Please
I have the following formula in cell c1 in a spreadsheet: =IF(D1>A1,IF(B1="over","+"),IF(D1<A1,IF(B1="over","-",IF(D1<A1,IF(B1="under","+"),IF(D1>A1,IF(B1="under","-")))))) 200 over - 195 200 over + 205 200 under FALSE 205 200 under + 195 What I've done above is test the formula for all four possible outcomes. As you can see the third outcome in the table (the fourth argument in the formula) is false, but I want it to read "-". I have changed the formula around every way I can thi...

ERROR

error, chkdsk

4.4.7 error

error 0x800CCC0F

delete server...routing master error

Excel error codes translations

Re: Money 2004

Technical error

CObject Private method access error

Publisher says there has been a significant change to my system
I recently moved from one state to another. When I accessed MS Word for the 1st time after that, it gave me a message that it had detected significant changes to my system. I was able to insert my Office CD & it fixed the problem. Now I'm getting the same message when I try to access my resume on MS Publisher. The trouble I have is that somehow Publisher isn't on my Office CD. Is there a way to get Publisher, it says it's Publisher 2002, to work correctly? I need to make some changes to my resume so that I can apply for some jobs. Any help will be greatly appreciated. P...

Error in closing Outlook

SMTP Problem
We have excahange 2000 server which forwards mails to our SMTP server in turn which can send mails on Internet. Some time our excahange server doesn't ping to SMTP server and then all mails goes to unrechable destination Queue. Then never comes back to Internet SMTP connector Queue. We have to start SMTP service 2 -3 times then only it moves back to Internet SMTP connector Queue. Please help me so the messages gets transfer to Internet SMTP connector Queue immediately. and then it can deliver to SMTP server to send it on Internet. Regards, How and where did you set the forward?...

Typing message error

Receive an error message when you try to perform any editing tasks
Hi We have exch2003 cluster and recently we have some note book with Vista, now when we are accessing mailbox through OWA we are getting error when we want to edit (reply, forward) there is article from MS, we want to know does this article also apply to exch clsuter or it is for member server. The artical is http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=911829 Nagori Not sure what you mean by either exch cluster or member server, but basically you will need to install this patch on your FE and BE exchange servers, including your exch cluster servers. To install exch hotfixes or patches, move...

Identifying contacts, Emails, Tasks
I'm using O2003. I sometimes drag and drop stuff to delete that I don't want to (especially contacts). Is there a field that I can add in my table view indicating the type of item I am deleting? Basically some type of bitmap, trext, icon saying this item is a contact, task, email, etc. For example, I could easily sort on this field in my deleted folder and know if I'm deleting some contacts or not. thxs srm There is already an Icon field which is included by default in most built-in table views... -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address...

PM Transaction continuing error message #2
We are currently running GP 10 SP1 and apparently since version 8 (we did not upgrade to 9) there has been the following error message while launching a transaction out of Smartlist, when we go to inquiry for AP documents, and drill down of PMTRX & PMCHK from the JE inquiry view: Unhandeled Script Exception: Index 0 array of 'PM_Transaction_Inquiry_Fill' Script terminated We ran a query for all documents that were less than 1 or greater the 8 on the PM00400 & PM30200 tables. And updated the ones to what they needed to be. And it worked! And the message went away! But then we ...

outlook.pst error message
When I attmept to open Outlook 2000 (in Windows XP) I get an error message that the file C:Documents and Setting\Owner Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\outlook.pst has detetected an error. It tells me to quit all mail-enabled applications and then use the Inbox repair tool. I have tried to run the repair tool many times and it always crashes before it fin9shes scanning the files. One time it finished the scan and stated that files were damaged and it asked if I wanted to Repair those files. I said yes and it froze up and would not respond. Are there any other ways ...