Allow sales process to start from create on wait conditions/object

Need ability wi/o having to create subprocess to start a sales process
workflow waiting for a wait time/ or wait object condition in order to
kickoff.  This comes in play if you add an opportunity type picklist to the
opporutnity which upon selection will automatically kick off the appropriate
sales process.  Cumbersome and cluegy doing w/ subprocesses etc.....

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=05e44fc7-d391-4807-b90e-5c1517b16579&dg=microsoft.public.crm
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Entire Active Directory visible when Allowing Users to Edit Ranges
Excel XP on Windows 2000. TS Environment running Citrix. Following Problem: Tools - Protection - Allow user to edit ranges - new - permissions - add. This provides a list of the ENTIRE active directory of the domain. Where is the switch to turn this off or to limit the access? Am I in the right newsgroup even? Any hints will be greatly appreciated. ...

Conditional highlight
Right now I am preparing a spreadsheet and I would like to know is there any way can help hightlight the cells if the item filled in is not equal to "IDL or TMR"? Chermaine, This is a standard function within Excel. 1) Highlight the cells that you want to apply this condition too 2) Choose FORMAT/CONDITIONAL FORMATTING. You can then define mutliple formatting requirements for these cells (including colouring). Regards James "chermaine" wrote: > Right now I am preparing a spreadsheet and I would like to know is > there any way can help hightlight the cells...

Does Outlook 2003 allow multiple Exchange accounts?
Hi, I was wondering if Microsoft figured out a way to have more than one Exchange accounts in Outlook 2003? I realize that I can have multiple Exchange accounts in Outlook 2002 provided that I set them up as POP3 or IMAP. I'm talking about having multiple pure Exchange accounts w/ calendar and everthing. Thanks, Sam Nope. Only 1 Exchange account is still supported when working against 2 or more sites. -- Neo [MVP Outlook] Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to this account will be deleted w/out reading. "Sam" <sam@iqinternet.com> wrote in message news:e1sEVVao...

sub-process
What is the sub-process function in the workflow? How do you set one up? Why would you use it? A sub-process is a way to call a manual rule. If you create a manual rule in workflow called Rule A, in another rule you can insert a sub-process and select the manual rule to run. This is a helpful way to create loops and if/then rules that trigger other events. -- Matt Wittemann http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "David M" wrote: > What is the sub-process function in the workflow? > How do you set one up? > Why would you use it? > ...

Closing Processes
How can i close a program that is running? For instance, if i want to close a program who's process is named "My Program" how can i close this Process? If the program has a top level window, you can use PostMessage(WM_CLOSE). Here are some more ideas in MSDN article: HOWTO: Terminate an Application "Cleanly" in Win32 Article ID: Q178893 -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Ricardo Furtado" <Ricardo Furtado@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:74E310F8-772F-4482-AE22-F16388983BD6@microsoft.com... > How can i close a progr...

field service allow setup of cycle charge allowed up to
Field service needs to allow the setup in meter readings to have an amount for each meter reading that is not charged versus just a maximum in the base field. For instance the customer each meter reading gets the first 1000 cycles at no charge and .05 per cycle over the allowance. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsre...

help to conditional formatting from Lebans
Hi to everyone, I was tring to apply a conditional formatting to my "subform in datasheet view", more exactly I was finding a way to Highlighting the Current Row of this form. So I went to Lebans's web-site and I downloaded this example: http://www.lebans.com/conditionalformatting.htm (A2KConditionalFormatting.zip ) I imported to mydb the cls:clsConditionalFormattingDataSheetView and I followed the instruction in it (at least I hope so), every seem to work properly but the select row does not change in red! Could someone give to me a hand to understand where I am making mistake...

Editing Sales
Hi, One of our sales person changed the date of the POS PC to September 2007 and made an inventory adjustment and sale which already updated in HQ. so can any body help me to solve this isuue. Regards Rainu This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C78F20.B56132C0 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0017_01C78F20.B56132C0" ------=_NextPart_001_0017_01C78F20.B56132C0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable The attached script will fix your sales data in the st...

Unknown Object
When I hover over a point on an Excel chart a "comment-like" box pops u to tell me information about that point such as : 1) Which Series it is from 2) Which point on that Series it is 3) The X and Y co-ordinates of that point. Note that this is NOT the Label as it is NOT always visible. Can anyone tell me what this Object is called and how can control/change the text that appears in it. I have a With Events Chart Class and have managed to add an 'X and tracker' (appearing on the Status bar) when I move my mouse around th chart - just to give you some idea of where I&#...

using workflow to create a record
Hello I don't think this is possible but thought I'd ask before giving up. I would like to know if you can write a workflow rule that would create a new record. Basically out of all my contacts I have 232 consultants. I have created a new entity -Consultant Profile and for each of the 232 consultants/contact there should be a profile. I was wondering if there was a way to quickly create a new consultant profile for each of these contacts without having to manually go into each one and select new. I know it's a long shot!! Thanks very much and happy new year Suzi Suzi...

Office won't start
I have used MS Office 2004 for a year or more with no problem. Today, when I try to start the program I get the following error message. "Microsoft Office 2004 cannot start because Microsoft Office is already in use. An Office program is being used by "name". Your installation exceeds the number of installations permitted by the license agreement...." However, I have only one version of MS Office on my computer (PowerBook, OS 10.4.10) and I am not connected to a network. Why would this problem have started and how can it be resolved? Marc On 8/30/07 6:27 AM, in article...

Custom LDAP/OPATH query to create custom address list?
I'm going to ask this again because it seems to be a big problem going to exchange 2007. How does one create a custom LDAP query to an external server to build a custom address list? It would be nice to be able to create custom address lists built on LDAP queries to Active Directory or OpenLDAP, etc. Can this be done? Only recipients in Active Directory can appear in Address Lists. You would have to import external recipients into AD as Contacts to be able to do this. -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: exchangepedia.com/blog ------------------------...

Process id ...win 98
Hi, How to get the process id under win98 working environment. plz reply. vinay You may try Process32First/Process32Next win32 API. Your question does not specify the circumstances under which you wish to obtain the process ID. Any specific requirements ? Regards, Tan "Vinay" <v.sheel@mailcity.com> wrote in message news:%239O2x22%23DHA.2512@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Hi, > How to get the process id under win98 working environment. > > plz reply. > > vinay > > I want to do it at kernel level.I am writing a filter driver. PsGetCurrentProcessId(...

read only form allows date to change
I have a form that I open in read only that has a calendar popup for the date fields. When I open the form the calendar pop up allows the date to be changed. The rest of the fields are read only. Any suggestions. Thanks Private Sub ViewActivityNote_Click() On Error GoTo Err_ViewActivityNote_Click Dim stDocName As String Dim stLinkCriteria As String stDocName = "FRM - Activity Note" stLinkCriteria = "[activitynoteid]=" & Me![activitynoteid] DoCmd.OpenForm stDocName, , , stLinkCriteria, acFormReadOnly Exit_ViewActivityNote_Click: Exi...

How do I create a combination graph with stackedColumns+lineGraph
I'm trying to create a custom graph which has both stacked columns bar graph and also a line graph. I know excel has a combination graph with a bar graph and a line graph, but there is no option for a stacked bar and a line Any ideas? plot the data you want to be a line as part of the stacked column chart Select the data set on the chart got to <chart><Chart type and select <line> and select the details You wil now have a stacked cart with a line. "ChartQuestion" wrote: > I'm trying to create a custom graph which has both stacked columns bar graph &...

Start button control
Does anyone know how to open the start menu programatically? I think you should be able to do this by posting a WM_SYSCOMMAND but I'm stuck. Get the handle of the Taskbar and the Start button in it and send a WM_LBUTTONDOWN message to it. Some thing like void ShowStartMenu() { HWND hWndTaskBar = ::FindWindow ( TEXT("Shell_TrayWnd"), NULL ); HWND hWndChild; DWORD nStyle; CString sText; if ( hWndTaskBar ) { hWndChild = ::GetWindow(hWndTaskBar, GW_CHILD); while ...

EXCEL.EXE Process Open even though Quit method issued
I'm opening a workbook using the Task Scheduler built-in Windows2000 and when the workbook is done doing what it's supposed to do, I issue an Application.Quit method in the VBA code to close Excel. In the Task Manager, the Excel application (I'm using Excel2000) and the workbook that was opened is not seen in the Application tab, yet there is an EXCEL.EXE in the Processes tab. Also, going in the Task Scheduler, the task itself is still running even though I issued the Quit to get out of Excel. Either stopping the task or ending the process gives me a dump in the Dr.Wat...

Payroll should allow concurrent builds by different users
In a company that is heavy payroll, all checks are processed in the same day but by different users for different subsets of employees. Allowing concurrent builds would be nice. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolution...

NUL characters are not allowed
Hi, We have install the exchange 2003 and we are encountering intermitten problem when sending email to internet (only to a certain email domain other are alright). When that happens, we receive a "NUL characters ar not allowed" error. <mail.anonymous.com #5.5.0 smtp;550 Requested action not taken: NU characters are not allowed.> This error usually happens when we reply to a certain email domain. When this happens, we would retry 2 or 3 times, it usually i successfully after 2 or 3 tries. It only affects a small number of email domain. Other email domain ha no problem. H...

Where to start? About MSIE
Hi Ive decided to look into MSIE a bit more. Hopefully you=20 can tell me something of interest or point out an article=20 on programming those childfilter-applications that=20 prevents children from accessing adult stuff. I dont know where to start, any help would be great! Thanks /Kalle Bj=F6rk I would buy a commercial product to do this. You can write a BHO and keep track of various keywords in a page etc but a product will offer much more. I have not tried any but have heard they are good enough for the purpose that you want. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Kalle...

Sales Total LYR
I closed the fiscal year using Routines/Sales?Year End Close. I have the report and everything looks right. But when I go to Customer Yearly Summary Inquiry, "Last year" is blank. Explorer also shows Total sales LYR as o.oo for all customers. My vendors are fine. Obviously something happened during close. is there a way to run a sql statment to "reset" the dates for "Last Year"? We had this happen to us recently and had to call spport...they have a series of scripts you can run to fix. Tami "woodsdarren" wrote: > I closed the fiscal ye...

Is it possible to run CRM Sales for Outlook on W2K server??
I have spent lot of time trying to isolate the problem and it's very strange that this works on one computers of 4 wich have the same config except the operating system(same version of Outlook is installed etc.). The other 3 keep telling me that CRM sales for outlook is already installed, there has no one been around those boxes except me and it's clear that CRM Sales for outlook has never been installed. the exact error is: Microsoft CRM Sales for outlook is alreay installed on this computer. if you want to uninstall Microsoft CRM Sales for Outlook, go to Add/Remove progra...

Creating GL distributions with eConnect
eConnect allows you to either manually import GL distributions on transactions or default them in Great Plains. It would be very useful to be able to pass in a part of the distrbution and default the other lines using GP setup. This is actually necessary in cases where GP is set up to track term discounts from vendors for example. GP creates a discount payable and recalculates the payable amount as soon as the transaction is created for a vendor with available terms discount. This invalidates any passed in distribution. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, ...

Sales Histogram
I am trying to chart the quantity of sales based on the number of entries for the same date, eg 20/06/06, 20/06/06 would show in a chart as having a value of 2 for the date 20/06/06 and so on... I have tried the Data Analysis Tool and using a histogram, but its not listing all the dates I have nor is it showing them in date format, but as floating point values (which I can change by applying the date format). Also if I wanted to scale this up to say 1 week, 1 month, 1 year how would I do that? Thanks, JB Hi John, It is possible to chart this with the histogram data analysis by explicitly...

get process info
hi, i have a process id and a handle to a process. how can i get the PROCESS_INFORMATION that i would get from CreateProcess();? thanks in advance I've never done this, but would this give you what you need? http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dllproc/base/getstartupinfo.asp Tom "Sam" <samkline@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1156779883.927800.51740@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > hi, > > i have a process id and a handle to a process. how can i get the > PROCESS_INFORMATION that i would get from CreateProcess();? > >...