Advanced Find - Error on Page (for more than 13 values in Value fi

while giving criteria for Advanced find, if i select more than 13 number of
users in the 'Value' field, i get an error as 'Error On Page'. for 13 and
lesser number of values in the Value field, it is working fine.
Please suggest a solution.
Thanks in Advance
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Advance Find in Activities Histories
I asked this a while back but the answer did not work, and perhaps it was that I was not clear in my description of the problem, so I will try again. I have just converted activities from 20,000 clients from Goldmine into CRM 1.2. Most of these contacts/accounts have numerous activities which we have converted to historical activities on the Activities/History Tab. When you open an Account, go to Activities, then the History tab, all the activities display. I can click on the Type title to sort them and use the page -> to move between the pages and pages of activities. In some cas...

add custom page to settings
I want to add to setting my custom deveoped aspx form.I need to change ISV.config file.What section should be updated? P.S. The solution can be to add custom entity and use IFRAME.But I would like another clean,just to add link to external app with ICON on settings page. Thanks Hi I got some other option without changing the isv.config file.... This way u can integrate your web application in the settings page as a link ...the way u want it to integrate.... Like Consider this is the path where your CRM is installed... C:\Program Files\Microsoft CRM Just go to this location.. C:\Program F...

How to express Between Queries in advanced find
Hi, I need to express queries such as: <entity>.<startDate> <= Today && <entity>.<endDate> >= Today Any ideas? Regards -- Dimitris ------=_NextPart_0001_087C1335 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit <DFoukas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I need to express queries such as: > > <entity>.<startDate> <= Today && > <entity>.<endDate> >= Today Queries in Advanced Find are, by default, AND queries unless you change it to OR. So you'd just do this by putting in ...

Page Name #2
Hi All, I am using Publisher 2007 this is my first time using publisher. I have 2 questions which need your great help. 1. When i Publish to the Web I will get an index.htm file which is my home page plus an "index_files" folder that contain other pages and all the supporting graphics. The other pages in the folder is named as page1141.htm, page1231.htm and etc. Can i know how can i change the page name of other pages to something like AboutUs.htm, ContactUs.htm and etc? I did tried to change it after publish but all my link is gone. 2. I have a Hyperlink in one of the page...

Exchange 2003 OWA cannot locate distribution lists using 'find option'
We used Outlook Web Access 2003 on Exchange 2003. Some of our users access a shared mailbox using OWA. There is an absolutely vast contacts folder associated with it, and they need to be able to search through it for addresses. Unfortunately, we have found that if we put in part of the name of the contact in the 'to' field of the email, then it can be resolved. However, if they click on the 'find' button and put part of the name of the DL, OWA cannot find it. They cannot always just type the name in the 'to' field and then click the resolve button as sometimes they do ...

Using lookup to copy values from a master to client worksheet
If I have a columns of data in a spreadsheet with, say, a name in the fist column, is it possible to create 'client' spreadsheets which contain only rows with a particular name ? So the 'Master' sheet has many rows for each name but the 'client' sheet has only entries for a particular name ? Any help or pointers much appreciated. Thanks Hi I would use 'Data - filter - Advanced Filter' for this -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Malcolm Hind" <m.hindNOSPAM@btinternet.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:Xns9575A1D6B766MalHind@67.98.68....

Advanced Conditional Formatting and Changing Cell Colours
I have three basic (for programmers) conditional formatting problems to solve in Excel for which I require some help. These are the last 3 conditions I need to complete for the worksheet so any help will be really appreciated. They are as follows: 1. If cell Y2 is > 0 and cell Z2 = 0 I need to change the colour of cell Z2 2. If cell Y2 or cell AA2 > 0 and cells V2, W2, or X2 = the value "Z" I need to change the colour of the cell containing "Z" (V2, W2 or X2). If changing the colour of only the single cell containing "Z" cannot be done, I guess changing t...

Page a Day Diary
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) I would like to create a page a day diary in word without having to type the date into 365 pages myself. Any ideas how to autogenerate the pages? <br><br>Phil Hello Phil, On 2009.12.17 5:01 PM, in article 59baf36c.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "philterrett@officeformac.com" <philterrett@officeformac.com> wrote: > I would like to create a page a day diary in word without having to type the > date into 365 pages myself. Any ideas how to autogenerate the pages? How do you want each page to loo...

Find path where WinZip is installed
Is there a way that I can determine the full path of an application like WinZip. If possible, I'd like to start with as little information as possible, (Example WinZip). -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-reports/201004/1 On Apr 16, 9:27=A0am, "rdemyan via AccessMonster.com" <u6836@uwe> wrote: > Is there a way that I can determine the full path of an application like > WinZip. =A0If possible, I'd like to start with as little information as > possible, (Example WinZip). > > -- >...

Printing to One Page
When I print, my flowchart prints half on one page and half on another. Eventhough the chart will fit on one page. How can I fix this. Sorry I found the information on another thread. I have downloaded the update pack from Microsoft and hopefully that will help. "Rob" wrote: > When I print, my flowchart prints half on one page and half on another. > Eventhough the chart will fit on one page. How can I fix this. ...

create a macro that finds certain words in doc then pste
i am looking to create a macro that finds certain words in a word doc then cuts and pastes them into an ecxell spreadsheet. What have you come up with so far? ted wrote: >i am looking to create a macro that finds certain words in a word doc then >cuts and pastes them into an ecxell spreadsheet. -- Gerry Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/word-programming/201003/1 ...

Advanced Optimization Options
are 'Advanced Optimization' Options Inherited? like I have a app in which I have set these options and in it I am using 3rd party control of which I don't have source code nor do i know if they are using any of these options. so if I set some advanced optimization options will those also apply to that control? "Abhishek" <user@server.com> wrote in message news:i5j779$n6h$1@speranza.aioe.org... > are 'Advanced Optimization' Options Inherited? No. "Abhishek" <user@server.com> wrote > are 'Advanced O...

Problem with Save on the Product Page
When I add a product in the product screen and hit the save button the CRM 3.0 Web client hangs and I have to go into the task manager and do an end task so I can get back into the client. This is only happening on two of my clients and the only characteristic of these two clients is they are brand new machines and they are running IE 7.0, any ideas???? This is some time happend with timeout error. please run the diagnostic wizard to check the connectivity. -- Regards, MS CRM Certified Professional http://microsoftcrm3.blogspot.com Chat with me on MSN / Gmail / Skype : ID Is :.. ms...

CRM should let me decouple conditional statements in Advanced Find
We have set up a number of saved searches in CRM 3.0 that users would like to use Save As to create a copy and then add search terms to. Unfortunately, CRM 3.0 does not allow you to decouple conditional statements once the search has been saved. In order to add an AND condition, this feature is required. -- Thanks, Justin ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the...

Parameter query criteria input in Access Page
I am using a parameter query for an Access Page. When the prompt comes up to enter the required data, the dialog box will not show all of the text that I used as the criteria prompt. It works OK when you just run the query, but when using the page, the text is clipped off. Here is what I have as criteria: [Enter Description- options are Round, Square, Rectangular, Oblong] When the box pops up to prompt the user for the input, it comes up: Enter Description- options ar The rest of the text is clipped. Any help is appreciated. ...

Advanced Security Headaches
I am having so many problems with this and unfortunately, on version 8, it is almost impossible to setup a lot of classes using the standard GP user class setup without pulling your hair out (and can't get access to certain things like business alert setup etc). I created a brand new user class using user class setup with no restrictions. Assigned user to class. Ran receivables integration with no errors. I then modified the user class using adv security to remove all windows within tools > setup, routines and utilities. Re-ran the integration and now get error "Unknown GP...

Find and Replace any digit
I am working in Word 2007. I am trying for a different find and replace option but I am not getting what I want. Here is the scenario: I have many documents in which the phone numbers are given as (000)-000-0000. I want all the numbers to replace with +1 prefixed and without brackets and dashes, like this, +1 000 000 0000. Now, I am able to find the numbers using ^# (any digit) in "Find What" by entering(^#^#^#)-^#^#^#-^#^#^#^#. But couldn't replace with the format I am looking for which is +1 ^#^#^# ^#^#^# ^#^#^#^# (+1 prefixed and no dashes). It is giving...

Find the Rule that caused a specific message to be moved to a folder.
I've just become totally embarrassed by finding a set of a friend's recent messages in my "Junk Mail" folder. I'm sure that one of my many "Rules" put it there. How do I identify which Rule it was, so I can eliminate or alter it? TIA You will have to go through your rules one by one to find the one that is sending the friend's mail to the Junk Mail folder. Often, it is a simple phrase that your friend may have in the address or subject. E.g., if you have your mail send all mail with the word "free" in it, and your friend has a freeserve...

Can you search through Purchase orders by item Can you search by more than just the start of the lookup code? (ie search for all things red?) ...

Add To "Find & Replace" Drop Down List
Greetings, I am running Excel 2003 on an XP box. I have a lot of replacing to do on 60 similar workbooks. There are about 20 different combinations that I have to worry about. I have been using the "Find & Replace" under the Edit menu choice Edit>Replace. The drop down list only keeps the last 5 choices. Is there anyway to increase this number from 5 to 25? Any ideas will be most welcomed. -Minitman ...

Outlook 2000
Here is what i am doing. ' Right click on a mail folder, click "Advanced Find", enter some search words that you know will return results, click the "Find Now" button. It will produce some results. click the "Find Now" button" again. and there are no results. (empties previous results). I am using outlook 2000. ...

How do I find root mean square of a periodic data in Excel

Find e-mails to a page with IE6, 7 and 8
- Catch e-mails from URL or web address directly without opening your browser! - Retrieve e-mails from the current page of your browser! - Extract e-mails from one or more files or documents on your hard drive! http://www.pgi.free.fr/webemailscapture.htm 2010sdf2011@gmail.com wrote: > - Catch e-mails from URL or web address directly without opening your > browser! > - Retrieve e-mails from the current page of your browser! > - Extract e-mails from one or more files or documents on your hard drive! > > http:// www. pgi. freeSPAM. fr/ webemailscapture. ht...

finding the last value
I have a monthly inventory sheet, it has an opening balance column, a couple of columns for different activity and an ending balance - each row is a day of the month. Untill today() = the row date (column A), the ending balance column remains zero. I have a total row at the bottom for the activity columns, but for the ending balance column I would like to be able to display the last balance. I have thought about an IF statement to check each cell until I find a value, but 31 nested IF's sounds a little crazy. Ideas? Hi Simon (BTW you can't have 31 nested IFs ... only 7) howe...

create array of values returned by named formulas
Hi all, Is it possible to used named formulas to build an array of values that are not constants. I know you can use the myArray = {0,1,2,3} to build an array of constants but can you simulate this effect with named formulas, e.g. myArray = {myval1, myval2, mval3} where the values are derived by named formulas, eg myval1 = average(some range). I've tried using various syntax and the named range is 'accepted' when entered into the define box but when i come to try and use the name as a chart reference i get an error. Thanks Rob OK Tushar, here's the dilemma: I have a t...