additional method of online help for CRM3.0 user definition entiti - 177648

Hi all.

I have a question about an additional method of online help for CRM3.0 user
definition entities.
A user definition entity (object_type_code:10000) and made an OnLineHelpFile
(test.htm) which supported.
In addition, I add following two lines to help_toc.xml.

<page pro="true" sbe="true" topic="helptest"
filename="/userdefined/edit.aspx?etc=10000">Customized Form Help</page>
<page pro="true" sbe="true" topic="helptest"
filename="/_root/homepage.aspx?etc=10000">Customized Form View Help</page>

Among the definitions mentioned above the second definition is displayed
definitely, but help indication for a form becomes default indication.
Will errors of a description be thought about?

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Urgent help required please
Hi there, We are running Exchange 5.5 Enterprise on W2K boxes across 12 servers We have a situation where an event has been logged as follows : -MSExchangeIS Private ID 1016 NT User User1 logged on to CEO mailbox, and is not the primary Window NT account on this mailbox.- This user has now been suspended pending investigation, but when hi workstation and Outlook client has been checked, there are n references to this mailbox. However, when we log on to the user' mailbox, another 1016 event is generated. The user does have othe mailboxes in his profile, but not the CEO mailbox. Does a...

CRM 3.0 -- Desktopclient for Outlook on Terminalserver
We would install the Desktopclient for Outlook on a TS. The Installation with the Admin shows no errors. But when we would install it for the client with the manual from Microsoft the LOG(Crm30ForOutlookInstaller.log) shows an errror: "DoInstallPst failed with hr = 80004005." and the client doesn´t work! What ist wrong, how can help us? Here our Terminalinstall.cmd: REM *** Set below values for your deployment *** REM ******************************************************** REM *** SOURCE = Location where the PST file, mail merge templates and CrmForOutlookTsInstaller.ex...

Help on Counting Query
I have an employee dbs that we use to keep track of all employee info. We are beginning to use the dbs for more - to keep track of schedules and # of employees on duty in an hour. I am stumped. I need help starting with the tables and then i would to end up with rpt or crosstab similar to this: Mon Tues Wed Thurs Fri Sat Sun 7am 8 9 10 8am 8 9am 8 10am etc - this would give me the # of employees who are working in these hours/days. I have tried many steps to do this - 2 tables one w/the hours and the other tbl w/employee nm/id...

Can't find General tab in Tools/Options dialog box
I recently upgraded to Outlook 2003, and would like to have attachments open in Print Layout View instead of Reading view. The Help screen advises to clear the check box on the General tab of the Options dialog box on the Tools menu, but when I go to the Options box, there is no General tab, and none of the tabs have a check box regarding the opening of email attachments. You did not specify the type of attachments to which you are referring. Are we to assume you meant Word documents? If so, those settings would be in Word, not Outlook. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "joantml&qu...

Help with a Custom Rule
Here's the actual scenario: A Windows Main folder with Subdirectories on the network: \\MyServer\MyEmail\TID(123) \\MyServer\MyEmail\TID(124) \\MyServer\MyEmail\TID(125) .. .. .. What I am trying to do is build a custom rule that sends emails to these folders So if an incoming email Subject is: TID(124) This is the Subject it keeps it in the Outlook folders, but sends a copy in *.msg format to the correct folder. A VBA solution is probably required. Are there any examples of this either using the above model or an example from a website? I've looked high and l...

Worksheet Column Widths Different For Different Users
There are 2 of us that use the same Excel Workbook. We are all using Excel 2003. When I check the widths of the columns in the Worksheet, they are different then when the others check them. For example, for me, one column is set at a width of 10.38. That same column, shows a width of 10.43 for the other user. When I try to change the width of that column to 10.43, it stays at 10.38 (for me). I can't even change it to 10.43. When the other user tries to change that column to 10.38, it stays at 10.43 (for that user). So, that user can't even change it to 10.38. ...

Contracts additional Features
First suggestion is to allow decimal points in the Quantity field on the contract line. Second Feature, provide a mechanism to allow users to adjust pricing or quantity on contract line. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Busin...

Newbie needs help
Im sure its easy BUT. I have a paid hotmail account, want to set it up in Outlook how do I find POP3 address and SMTP. Is hotmail POP3? Thanks Alan Hotmail is not POP3/SMTP. It's an HTTP mail account. Support for those accounts was added in OL2002. "Alan Hurley" <achurley1@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eO8lrxWFGHA.2696@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Im sure its easy BUT. > I have a paid hotmail account, want to set it up in Outlook how do I find > POP3 address and SMTP. Is hotmail POP3? You must have Outlook 2002 or Outlook 2003 in order to do this: 1...

CRM 3.0 Workflow don't work
each time when i apply rule to an opportunity.I got a workflow error blow: Condition {1D992E3C-EC2E-DC11-B318-005056C00008} failed in step {1B992E3C-EC2E-DC11-B318-005056C00008} of process instance {F4982E3C-EC2E-DC11-B318-005056C00008}. Please view the paused rule in the Microsoft.Crm.Workflow.Monitor for more information about the failure. For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp. When I try to pause and resume the workflow in workflow monitor.The workflow can keep going. what is the problem on my server? On Jul 10, 10:20 am, &...

Release 9.0 Payroll Security
From what I've seen so far, the HR Department and Division filters that are set up in Tools > Setup > HR Preferences also apply to Payroll windows in release 9.0. I have not seen any documentation on this anywhere so I'm not sure if it's working as it's supposed to. Is anyone else using these filters? These filters, however, do not apply to payroll reports which kind of defeats the purpose. Elaine, we use it. The filters work on the payroll windows. The filters also work on Smartlists. Yes, there is no sufficient documentation. The upgrade manual is not at all h...

Virtual PC Additions Additions
Hey there people of wonderland. I've been trying to install the Virtual PC Additions after installing VPC 6.0.156.0 2007 and setting up two Virtual PCs with Windows 7 and Linux Feroda Core, Host being XP Pro 2002 SP3. When selecting "Action" | "Install/Update ..." nothing happens. then following the manual steps stated in the summary of "If the installation does not automatically start..." then again, nothing happens. Can anyone please help? Many thanks, Jo Johann wrote: > Hey there people of wonderland. > I've been trying to install the Virtual ...

help with dates
I have a column of dates, formatted as dates mm/dd/yy. They are the expiration dates for our club members. I would like to have a formula that looks at the date, compares it to today, and inserts "expired" or "will expire within 30 days" or "OK" in a separate column. I'm trying and not even getting close. Thanks for any help. "Dave_D" <david_a_davenport@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eoS7l$DhDHA.880@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > I have a column of dates, formatted as dates mm/dd/yy. They are the > expiration dates for our club me...

Please help: Trying to return 1st unique value of items in a list
I've got a list of values, many of which are duplicates. How do I creat a list of just the first instance of each unique value -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Look at data>filter>advanced filter, use copy to another location and unique records only -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "jhburris >" <<jhburris.15u4uv@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:jhburris.15u4uv@excelforum-nospam.com... > I've got a list of values, many of which are duplicates. How do I create > a list of just the first instance of each unique value? > >...

VB Code help
Here is a portion of one of my VB Macros in Excel: If Selection.Count > 0 Then MsgBox ("Average = ") & (RunningTotal / Selection.Count), vbInformation, "Average" End If My question: How do I format the number (RunningTotal/Selection.Count) to look like 0.000, instead of 0.0000000000000000?? What should my code look like with the new formatting. Thanks Chris Chris, Try this: ....Format((RunningTotal / Selection.Count), "0.000")... -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net ------------------------------------------- &qu...

Need help with JET_errDiskIO.
I was going to do a defrag of my private information store to decrease the physical file size, but that didn't go very well. I did it as I have done so many times before, but this time I got this error: Operation terminated with error -1022 (JET_errDiskIO, Disk IO error) after 4.0 seconds. I couldn't. There is no problem at all running exchange, but from what I could find on google this is big trouble. does anyone out there have any tip about how to fix this? Thanks Eirik and what did google say? you forgot to mention that. sounds like a hardware issue with your disk "Eirik&...

Online banking set up
I am using Money 97. When I inter the bank identification number and hit next I get tht message "There is a problem with your online setup please reinstall Money from your orginal disks" I have reinstalled Money using the Reinstall (Repeat last installation) but still get the message. What next? upgrade to money 2004 >-----Original Message----- >I am using Money 97. When I inter the bank identification >number and hit next I get tht message "There is a problem >with your online setup please reinstall Money from your >orginal disks" I have reinstal...

CRM 4.0 Install Issue
I am trying to install CRM 4.0 on SBS2003R2 running SQL 2005 with sp2 (9.0.3042) but I get an error "Setup requires SQL Server Reporting Services 2005 Hotfix for role creation on SQL Reporting Service SP2 Workgroup edition at the specified Reporting Services Report Server http://localhost/ReportServer." I cannot find this hotfix anywhere. Has anyone had this problem? Where can I find this hotfix? thanks, You need to call PSS "Ken Compter" <KenCompter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:96CE1115-E309-41B9-8884-D31D924B9FD6@microsoft.com... &g...

Method to Calculate APR in Excel?
Any suggestions or solutions would be appreciated. Thanks & regards, PJF Your question is very broad - more detail would have helped, with an example Here is one site that might help http://banking.about.com/od/loans/a/calculateapr.htm best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme remove caps from email "PJF" <pjf10@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:uz7dOTJDKHA.5780@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Any suggestions or solutions would be appreciated. > > Thanks & regards, > > PJF > > "PJF" <pj...

Option Group /Search help
I have a seach form somewhat based on Allen Browne's search form. In the Header portion of the form I have an option group and one text box. In the Detail of the form, it will show the results. The option group has Titles as one option or Authors as another option. Depending on which option the user selects will determine how the search is performed. If the user selects Titles, types a title in the unbound text box (in the header) all titles will show up in the detail of the form. not only will the titles show, but all relavent information. (author,publisher, etc.) I can get thi...

additional SQL instances/best practices
Hello: Like most firms, we create test databases for clients that contain a copy of the client's live company's data. Someone suggested that we should first create a separate SQL instance, stating that Best Practices maintains that it is best to have a separate instance of GP SQL databases. Does Best Practices really maintain that it is best to have a separate instance as a Great Plains test environment? Also, isn't it much harder to maintain a test environment if the test company is in a separate instance of SQL server? And, if a client does have a separate instance of...

need help with formula #7
I have a date counting formula for figuring out number days, or months, or years left befor retirement. By placing the date of retirement and todays date it will tell the user the number of years, or the number of months, or the number of total days left. Now I also have number of working days. I figure useing a formula to subtract the number of weekend days 104 plus 15 days for vacation from a full year. My problem is that if they have less than a year, I need a formula to figure out how many weekend days off are between the retirement day and the present day. Thanks in advance. Chec...

User representation in exported messages using ExMerge
When i export messages to a PST via ExMerge, any of the local users to that exchange server, show up in the messages with the AD locator information rather than the users email address. Is there any way to make this not happen? I am trying to export and have the actual email address in the message. ...

Barcode Addition
I have acquired a Truetype barcode font. Is there a way to create and include address barcodes in or out of Publisher? -- Maurice <Maurice@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I have acquired a Truetype barcode font. Is there a way to create and > include address barcodes in or out of Publisher? An article: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HP011269721033.aspx -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher I would suggest that you read up on barcodes as there is way more to it than having a barcode font.. -- Mike Hall MVP - Windows Sh...

CRM 3.0 Queue not working
Dear Experts, Application: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 Application Status: Vanilla Install, No Customizations yet Application Area Issue: Queues Background: We have been using CRM from version 1.2 and recently upgraded to 3.0 without many issues We use CRM to track Helpdesk trouble tickets in a typical service model and used Queues to manage the incoming emails from customers to our helpdesk@xxxxx.com account • We followed the queue setup point by point. • We googled every known issue regarding Queue problems others have had (ie. MSDN, Technet, Forums etc) • We tested every documented...

help parsing an address
i have a ss with 12000 addresses in one cell. that is each row is different person, but their address is in one cell. i am trying t parse it so that the name is in one cell, line1 address in the next line2 in the next, city in the next, st in the next, zip in the next. examples "First Wisconsin Center 777 E. Wisconsin Avenue Milwaukee, WI 53202-5367 U.S.A." "880 West Herritage Park Blvd Suite 900 Layton, UT 84041 U.S.A." bad news, some only have one line (bad address), some have only one address line some have 2, some have zip + 4 som don't. i'm stumped...attac...