Adding multiple files to an account (notes)

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had found a way around the problem of
CRM 3.0 not allowing the uploading/attaching of multiple files to the
notes field of an account record.

Our CRM users need to be able to upload, say 10 jpgs of works carried
out at a time, and i'm concerned they will not use the system properly
if they have to repeatedly a single file ten times every time they use
it. Come on CRM!!! This is basic stuff!! Has anyone found a way of
doing this?

Many Thanks,

Martin.

0
Martin
8/30/2007 10:09:09 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Multiple GAL security
I am running E2k3 and trying to setup multply Global address lists based on Group Membership. I have be referecing article 321723 which states to build a filder using user-Group Memebership Is eactly then the distinguished name. WHen I select field, user, there is no group memebership field to select from. Can anyone give me an example of how they have done this. Also, when setting up filters, can you use bolean logic with the filters??? IE.. user email ends with abc.com and user email ends with def.com? Thank you, Steve Click User -> Member Of ---------------------------...

Adding hyperlinks with parameters

Export DataTable to XML using XSL file
Hi I'd like to get a populated datatable, create an in memory xml document (file shouldn't be more than a couple of meg), load an XSLT file, do a transform and stream it to a browser. What am I Missing please? MemoryStream strm = new MemoryStream(); XmlWriter writer = XmlWriter.Create(strm); DataTable dataTbl = new myBLL().GetAll(); dataTbl.WriteXml(writer); // Load the style sheet. XslCompiledTransform xslt = new XslCompiledTransform(); xslt.Load(Server.MapPath("~/docs/Accounts.xsl")); // Execute the transform and output the results to a file. xslt.Transform(?, f...

Using COUNTIF in multiple wooksheets
I am trying to use countif to count the word "complete" in a range on mulitple wooksheets. I select my range and then hold shift to select other worksheets to include but it comes up with #value. When I do it with one worksheet it works fine. Help would be appreciated. Thanks Kevin COUNTIF does not work with multiple sheets First put a list with all sheets in a range on the summary sheet, assume you have 10 sheets you can put ALL their sheet names in for instance H1:H10, assume you want to count in the range A1:A10 in those sheets =SUMPRODUCT(COUNTIF(INDIRECT("'...

can you SAVE journal, note entries from Outlook 2000?
I can't find a way to save all my notes, journal entries, etc, I make in Outlook 2000 other than by the use of the "archive function" which I find unsatisfactory since it gets rid of entries when they are archived as well as only saving after a certain time. If I can't save all the notes from Outlook 2000 as I go, and I need to rely on the records I make at a later date - I find using Outook not worth it!! Could some good person give me enlightenment??!! You could create a new .PST file and manually copy items to it by drag and drop... -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP...

Multiple Users
Let's say I buy merchandise for 1 department. I have dozens of users (for different departments), who import data (using a form) from 1 source database (in which they do not see). Upon importing the source data (their department info), they manipulate it, then delete the relevant old data in the source, and replace it with the newly manipulated data. My question is: Is there any chance of data deletion with multiple users hitting the source at the same time? Meaning, if I am only deleting and replacing MY department, it shouldn't affect other data in the table? We&...

Outlook 2003 changes the outgoing account when unable to send by selected account #2
Hello everyone. I have a problem with outlook 2003. I have multiple email accounts. When outlook is unable to send an email by the default account or another account I selected, tries to send my email by another account and doesn't warn me about that. Does anyone know how I can set outlook not to change the outgoing account without warning? Thanks ...

ADDING A NUMBER

Exchange 2003 with multiple site
Hi, I have one domain and one Exchange 2003 server. Now we want to introduce another Exchange 2003 server as a replication server. Can we do that? The resion we want to do this so some people can access there email via Outlook express or on there Cell phone using POP3 client. Thanks You can't simply "replicate" Exchange servers. you would need to implement some 3rd party software to do this. Warning - it isn't cheap. Is there some reason they can't access the existing server via IMAP or POP3? Why do you need to install another server just for that? -- Ben Winze...

adding new records

When adding attachments...

Finally, a SIMPLE solution for Excel file Consolidation
After reading about everyone's search for a consolidation program for Excel sheets and replying to individual posts I decided to create a new topic to let everyone know about a BRAND NEW consolidation software on the market. After 10 years of production a new standard in the way Excel files are consolidated is finally here!! www.quartermain.com The following 4 features make up the heart and soul of Consolidate! Consolidation is Automatic -------------------------- * Whole Spreadsheets merged across files * No linking formulas, macros, add-ins, or programming * Stand alone application, ...

multiple value choices for If range().value = "xxx"
The macro below runs on worksheet change and works properly. However, I have 5 values to examine in column H. The values are: Split, Payday 1, Payday 2, Payday 3, and Payday 4. Any of these choices should result in unlocking and clearing the cells in that row (first part of if statement). Otherwise, the range 'pasterage' is copied to that row and it is locked again. I can't find the proper syntax (if there is any) to say something like is possible in SQL (if ...value in ("Split","Payday 1",...)) Please advise on the best way to go about this. ...

Adding ActiveX to dialog with wrapper

Association an Activity to an Account AND a Contact.
Is there a way to configure CRM to associate an activitiy to both a Contact and an Account? Yes, except for tasks. With the others you can use Regarding for the Account and the Contact would be in the Recipient field. If there is a "JMC" <JMC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:51AC9E41-31C6-44A7-AEC9-CBD40A330231@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to configure CRM to associate an activitiy to both a Contact > and an Account? ...

Money 2004 Deluxe and multiple network users
Is MS Money 2005 now "network aware"? In other words, can I set up a money file so that two users can access it across a home network without worrying about whether or not the other user is already in the file, thus causing corruption? I did a quick test which would suggest yes, but I want to triple check. Here's what I did: 1. Copied my money file to a safe location 2. Opened it on one computer (A) 3. Walked to another computer (B), opened it there as well 4. Opened A to Home page. 5. Opened B to Home page, then went to downloaded statements and accepted some transaction. 6. O...

printing multiple copies slowly and stopping between each one
For some reason in publisher only, when I want to print multiple copies of one project, it stops between each one I print and take forever instead of printing them all at one time. This article has troubleshooting steps you can try. Pay close attention to the spooler solution. How to troubleshoot problems that you may experience when you try to print to a local printer by using Office programs in Windows XP http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;870622 -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "dmscofie...

Compare music files on different drives. WMP11 for XP
I have Windows Media Player 11 for Windows XP. I am showing duplicates of most of my albums because I have stupidly put my music on two separate drives. Each drive/folder contains several thousand music albums. Now I want to compare the contents of these two large music folders. Most of the files in the two folders are identical—that is, the same albums, but there is some disparity, and that is what I want to find out, because I want to put all the albums I have on a single drive, then use the other (a portable hard drive) as back up. I don't see a way to do this with WMP, a...

No Signatures in Outlook from Multiple Addresses in Exchange 2003
I have recently moved all 8 of my domains' e-mail to an in-house Exchange 2003 Server. I can receive and send on all accounts just fine. However, when I go to reply to any message from the Exch03 Server in Outlook 03 and change the 'Send From' account to any of the accounts, the signatures that I had created for each address ins't inserted into the reply message. Specific example - I host 8 domains on this Exch03 Server - mydomain1, mydomain2, mydomain3, etc. I had someone send me a test message to me@mydomain.com and received it through above server just fine. I wan...

Max file size
Is there a max file size for an excel workbook? Thanks! The only limitation is dictated by how much memory your computer has. HTH Otto "Shane" <Shane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C55F6D8E-4A55-4350-8945-56DE99B3CF20@microsoft.com... > Is there a max file size for an excel workbook? > > Thanks! > > (And also how much patience you have!) Bill --------------- Otto Moehrbach wrote: > The only limitation is dictated by how much memory your computer has. HTH > Otto > "Shane" <Shane@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Money cannot creare a temporary file in 'C:\Documents and Settings\[USER]\Local Settings\Temp'
Hi, I just started to get this kind of error message when I make bakups with my Money 2003 Deluxe: "Money cannot creare a temporary file in 'C:\Documents and Settings\[USER]\Local Settings\Temp'". I checked the folder mentioned and my WinXP user account has the privilges on that folder (as it is supposed to have). How I can solve it? Thank in advance. Di Fresco Marco > I just started to get this kind of error message when I make bakups with my > Money 2003 Deluxe: > "Money cannot creare a temporary file in 'C:\Documents and > Settings\[USER]\Local...

Adding alternate columns