Adding functionalities to CRM Mobile

Hi, i want to know if its possible to add functionalities to the CRM Mobile.
If i can add "pages" created by me to tha they can be viewed in mobiles.

IS SOMEONE THAT CAN HELP ME?

regards, pedro airo
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

No, you cannot add new forms.  You can fully customize existing ones.

Dean

"Airo" wrote:

> Hi, i want to know if its possible to add functionalities to the CRM Mobile.
> If i can add "pages" created by me to tha they can be viewed in mobiles.
>
> IS SOMEONE THAT CAN HELP ME?
>
> regards, pedro airo
Tnkz for your response.

Regards, Pedro Airo

"Dean Wierman" wrote:

> No, you cannot add new forms.  You can fully customize existing ones.
>
> Dean
>
> "Airo" wrote:
>
> > Hi, i want to know if its possible to add functionalities to the CRM Mobile.
> > If i can add "pages" created by me to tha they can be viewed in mobiles.
> >
> > IS SOMEONE THAT CAN HELP ME?
> >
> > regards, pedro airo

Adding hyperlinks with parameters

CRM AdminTool
Can anyone tell me where I can download the Microsoft.Crm.Tools.AdminTool.exe? I need to create a System Admin User who has the CRM System Administrator role. You should be able to do this from the web UI or trough deployment manager on the server. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 22:34:01 -0700, "Xman" <Xman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Can anyone tell me where I can download the Microsoft.Crm.Tools.AdminTool.exe? I need to create a System Admin User who has the CRM ...

how to use the function sorting in excel
can you help me on how to use the function sorting in excel. thank you "excel2003" wrote: > can you help me on how to use the function sorting in excel For a good start, suggest you try Excel's help, Click Help>Microsoft Excel Help, search for: sorting The fundamentals are all there. -- Max Singapore http://savefile.com/projects/236895 xdemechanik --- Data>Sort then accomadate your data accordinly. Or Data>Filter>Autofilter in order to use dropdown list to sort. -- Can''''t hear the Rain ? Then listen to it. "excel2003" wrote: &...

Is there an "Execute" worksheet function?
Is there a way I can get Excel to "execute" an expression that is stored in a cell as a test string? Say C4 contains "3+4". Can I put some expression in C5 that will execute that expression and result in "7"? I tried =calculate(C4) and a few other things, but no joy. in the absence of putting = in front of c4, try this =LEFT(C4,FIND("+",C4)-1)+RIGHT(C4,LEN(C4)-FIND("+",C4)) -- Don Guillett Excel MVP SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "LurfysMa" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message news:o5fn83thi0g5tivf55abvhv...

'Accept' option not functioning in Workplace module
When users attempt to move email to the 'In Progrss' folder, they are unable to do so using the 'Accept' Action - in fatc there appears to be no way of removing email from the email without deleting it. Does someone have any insights as to why email can not be move to the 'In Progree' folder using 'Accept'? ...

ADDING A NUMBER

adding new records

Using Concatenate function to generate text in Text Box
I would like to have a text box on my chart, whose text is generated by concatenating the values from two different cells (B4 and B6) on a specific worksheet in my Excel file. I was able to use a reference to cell B4 to generate the text for my text box using the following formula: ='SSTyp-AllD'!$H$4 However, when I try to enter either of the following formulas for the text box text: =concatenate('SSTyp-AllD'!$H$4, 'SSTyp-AllD'!$H$6) ='SSTyp-AllD'!$H$4 & 'SSTyp-AllD'!$H$6 I get the error message "The text you entered is not a valid refe...

When adding attachments...

How to send alert to mobile device when new mail arrives?
Gurus, I have a user who is member of a mail-enabled distribution group. She would like to recieve an alert or notification on her mobile whenever mail is recieved through this group address. How can I accomplish this? I'm using Exchange 2003 SP2 on Server2003. Thanks, -Michael On Thu, 3 Aug 2006 16:18:02 -0700, Holo20 <Holo20@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Gurus, > >I have a user who is member of a mail-enabled distribution group. She would >like to recieve an alert or notification on her mobile whenever mail is >recieved through this group address. How ...

Credentials for document() function
Hi, When using an XSLT file if it points to another, external XML file via it's URI in document( ) function, how do I supply credentials for that URI if ones are required? Thanks! "Yuriy Galanter" <yuri@galanter.net> wrote in message news:eZNCCheCIHA.1188@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > When using an XSLT file if it points to another, external XML file via > it's URI in document( ) function, how do I supply credentials for that URI > if ones are required? > > Thanks! > There is no direct mechanism for supplying credentials directly t...

initial install CRM message
Trying to install CRM 1.2 for first time. Receive message "You must be a member of Domain Admin's group. Make sure computer is joined to domain and you are logged on to domain admin account". Installing on Server 2003 , using administrators account and on server. Other prerequisites such as SQL etc install with no problems. What am I not doing properly? Rich Glushkoff Rich, Is this server a member of a domain or a stand-alone? Is the Windows domain in "Native" mode? Stephen "Rich Glushkoff" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messag...

Adding ActiveX to dialog with wrapper

Adding alternate columns

Sort function not working correct
I have three columns to my spread sheet. I need each row to maintain it's data as it relates to each other. So I need to have column B and C to follow the information in A, when I sort by A, in each row. The problem I am encountering is that column B and C are changing values. B is a Year and C is a Number. When I sort...2009 might change to a 2010....and the # 9008 might change to 9118, or 1008. I highlight all 3 columns and all the rows and hit the sort by column A. It is unusual. I don't if there is something else I should be doing? Please help! Thank you :) Wh...

Adding fields from a different query

Windows Mobile 5.0 GAL Lookup
How can I configure a windows mobile 5.0 device to use the GAL as well as their contacts when searching? thanks. GAL lookup isn't available unless you have AKU 2.0/MSFP and Exchange 2003 SP2. Otherwise, I believe that mobile Outlook allows you to set up an LDAP address book, but LDAP isn't usually published to the Internet on DC's (nor would I usually recommend it). -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne Read my blog! http://winzenz.blogspot.com http://feeds.feedburner.com/winzenz (RSS Feed) "Gabe Matteson" <gmattesonATinquery.biz> wrote in message new...

CRM Errors 10-28-03
Managed to install crm but keep getting these errors with "snap in failed to initialize".... Application error log DMSNAPIN dmLog: IsCRMSysAdmin : WhoAmI failed. Any Ideas? Travis McGee Boston Hi Travis I hope the following helps: 1) Verify that MSCRM Security Service is started 2) Initial log in using the same username as the installation (with domain admin rights). Also remember that the Security service is heavily dependent on CRM Server able to know where the SQL Server is ... Gd luck Hon "Travis McGee" <travis-gates-mcgee@msn.com> wrote in message ne...

Please tell me that in Money 2006, Microsoft has finally fixed the bug where the payees in my downloaded transactions are automatically added to my payee list (this despite the fact that I've checked off the option "Confirm new payees"). This alone would be worth the upgrade. On the subject of 2006, does anyone know if Microsoft added the cookie jar concept to accounts? The cookie jar allows you to squirrel money away within an account. TIA greg.block@gmail.com wrote: >Please tell me that in Money 2006, Microsoft has finally fixed the bug >where the payees in my downlo...

Quickbooks vs. CRM for invoicing
Can anyone offer any suggestions on whether or not we should use Quickbooks Professional Edition or CRM to do our invoicing & quoting. Our invoice porocess ties directly into how many hours is spent working for each customer, and tracking what is done. Our quote process is really just a template for reselling hardware & software. Can CRM do this? (FYI, we already use CRM for sales) and Quickbooks for Accounting only. Invoicing and quoting are both manual processes right now. Thanks "circulent" <circulent@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:984826A...