Adding a new Interface in MS CRM

Hi,

I don't want to use the "Add Lead" form to create a lead. I have developed
my own page for this using the MS CRM APIs. But I have to change the linked
page of "Leads" link in the left menu ( Sales)  and point to my custom page.
How can I do this?

Thanks,
-Jaison

0
Jaison
7/14/2004 1:33:56 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Well this is a little different as you will have to recreate the outer shell
of CRM.

We did this using the ASP.NET controls from Infragistics for one of our
clients.

Sean

"Jaison" <jaison@netgalactic.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I don't want to use the "Add Lead" form to create a lead. I have developed
> my own page for this using the MS CRM APIs. But I have to change the
linked
> page of "Leads" link in the left menu ( Sales)  and point to my custom
page.
> How can I do this?
>
> Thanks,
> -Jaison

0
Sean

Adding hyperlinks with parameters

CRM AdminTool
Can anyone tell me where I can download the Microsoft.Crm.Tools.AdminTool.exe? I need to create a System Admin User who has the CRM System Administrator role. You should be able to do this from the web UI or trough deployment manager on the server. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 22:34:01 -0700, "Xman" <Xman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Can anyone tell me where I can download the Microsoft.Crm.Tools.AdminTool.exe? I need to create a System Admin User who has the CRM ...

no sound for new mail in inbox
i have same problems about sound. 1. does that mean i have to leave outlook open for 5 minutes or longer to hear a sound for new mail in the inbox? 2, do i have to create a rule to play a sound for items going into personal folders?and how do you do that? 1. Please quote the post to which you are referring - no one here has any idea what the original question/answer entailed. 2. Post your version of Outlook. 3. Use rules and alerts. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: h...

ADDING A NUMBER

adding new records

When adding attachments...

New Entry Point for a DLL
Hey all. I have a problem with a DLL written in VC++ 6.00. There are 5 existing entry points, and I'm trying to create a new one. I've copied the syntax of the existing code - I have a method that looks like this: double WINAPI getElapsedSecs() { return elapsedSecs; } and a declaration that sits with the other declaration and looks like this: extern "C" double WINAPI getElapsedSecs(); I rebuild the DLL, and everything seems to have compiled ok. However, when the .NET parent program tries to call this entry point, I get an EntryPointNotFoundException....

Inbox doesn't show new emails in Outlook 2007
When I am looking in the Inbox and new emails arrive they don't appear although the number of unread emails in the Inbox increases. I have to select another folder and then return to the Inbox to see the new emails. -- Peter Saxton from London peter@petersaxton.co.uk What kind of email account? Do you have any anti-virus Outlook plugin disabled, especially AVG's? Patrick Schmid -------------- http://pschmid.net "peter@petersaxton.co.uk" <peter@petersaxton.co.uk> wrote in message news:f9vb82hg7m14to2ep3pr3qkh761bbo0k3d@4ax.com: > When I am looking in the Inbo...

Error when add New User #2
Hi, dont know when it happened. When I add new user to production MSCRM 4, there is an error message (An error Has occurred.....). However, when I try to add this user to my test CRM, it can successfully add without any problem. Both servers are running the same spec and version. I tried to add different users to production but all failed. I have set the deverror to ON but the error message still appear as An error has occurs. Apart from that, I have used CRM diagostic Tool but cannot see anything unusual from the log. I have even run the repair but effort is all wasted. Please He...

Add new field to grid
I have added the Customer Ship to Address to the RM Customer Inquiry grid. I need to create VBA code to populate this field. In a grid window, where do I open the data base and at what point do I read the table to populate this field. Thank you Amy Hi Amy Using the Window_AfterOpen event, you will need to use RetrieveGlobals to obtain the login credentials, then ADO to open a connection to the SQL server. You close the connection on the Window_AfterClose event. Then on the Before_LinePopulate event on the Grid form, you perform the actual SQL query. I have an example you can have ...

How to send alert to mobile device when new mail arrives?
Gurus, I have a user who is member of a mail-enabled distribution group. She would like to recieve an alert or notification on her mobile whenever mail is recieved through this group address. How can I accomplish this? I'm using Exchange 2003 SP2 on Server2003. Thanks, -Michael On Thu, 3 Aug 2006 16:18:02 -0700, Holo20 <Holo20@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Gurus, > >I have a user who is member of a mail-enabled distribution group. She would >like to recieve an alert or notification on her mobile whenever mail is >recieved through this group address. How ...

initial install CRM message
Trying to install CRM 1.2 for first time. Receive message "You must be a member of Domain Admin's group. Make sure computer is joined to domain and you are logged on to domain admin account". Installing on Server 2003 , using administrators account and on server. Other prerequisites such as SQL etc install with no problems. What am I not doing properly? Rich Glushkoff Rich, Is this server a member of a domain or a stand-alone? Is the Windows domain in "Native" mode? Stephen "Rich Glushkoff" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messag...

create a new worksheet when a cell has a date entered
I am trying to create a new worksheet when a cell has a date entered into it For instant in Worksheet 1 you type into cell B11 a date I would like to automaticly create a new worksheet and call it that date entered to B11 Then if I type a Date into cell B12 a new worksheet would be created and named the date entered into B12 and so on Is this out of the question See response in your other post. "Zane" wrote: > I am trying to create a new worksheet when a cell has a date entered > into it > > For instant in Worksheet 1 you type into cell B11 a date > I would l...

Adding ActiveX to dialog with wrapper

Adding alternate columns

Roaming users getting new mail profile each login
We recently changed Outlook settings using the Office 2003 Administration kit. This worked well apart from roaming users constantly getting new mail profiles and having to reset their original mail profile. The problem creates a backup outlook2 profile in the control panel and the correct profile is not loaded. TIA David ...

Adding fields from a different query

CRM Errors 10-28-03
Managed to install crm but keep getting these errors with "snap in failed to initialize".... Application error log DMSNAPIN dmLog: IsCRMSysAdmin : WhoAmI failed. Any Ideas? Travis McGee Boston Hi Travis I hope the following helps: 1) Verify that MSCRM Security Service is started 2) Initial log in using the same username as the installation (with domain admin rights). Also remember that the Security service is heavily dependent on CRM Server able to know where the SQL Server is ... Gd luck Hon "Travis McGee" <travis-gates-mcgee@msn.com> wrote in message ne...

AD Monitoring
Is there a listing somewhere of what all components in AD should be minitored, thresholds, etc...we are evaluating a monitoring solution and need this information to take a decision on the product to use Hello Sameer, For performance start here: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc961943.aspx Also see: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb727046.aspx Use the included links from: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc739728(WS.10).aspx Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and c...

Adding Terms & Conditions to the Quote Form
We have a client that would like to add their Terms & Conditions (T&C) text to the bottom of their GP Quotes. I've read that static text boxes in Report Designer can only be 80 characters, so that won't work as the T&C text is approximately 4-5 pages long. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to add this significant amount of text to a GP form? Thank you in advance. Scott No can do Scott - Report Writer is just not capable of this. The best solution is to purchase Accountable Software's Forms Printer - www.accountable.com. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East...