Addding notes and rating fields to a report

I just started experimenting with creating some reports using vb.net 2003 and
the SRS.

So far getting most of the data on the report has been pretty easy but I
cant seem to get certain data on there. I would like to have columns
available for the notes and also rating as of yet I have not been able to
find them.

Any ideas?
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

------=_NextPart_0001_666CDF65

<xxdcmast@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> I just started experimenting with creating some reports using vb.net 2003
and
> the SRS.
>
> So far getting most of the data on the report has been pretty easy but I
> cant seem to get certain data on there. I would like to have columns
> available for the notes and also rating as of yet I have not been able to
> find them.

Which entity are you trying to retrieve data from?

Notes are in a related entity.  Use the FilteredAnnotation view and match
it to records with the objectid column.

--
Tao Yue
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Development

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fmodern\fprq1\fcharset0 Lucida Console;}}
\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs16 <xxdcmast@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
\par > I just started experimenting with creating some reports using vb.net 2003 and
\par > the SRS.
\par >
\par > So far getting most of the data on the report has been pretty easy but I
\par > cant seem to get certain data on there. I would like to have columns
\par > available for the notes and also rating as of yet I have not been able to
\par > find them.
\par
\par
\par Which entity are you trying to retrieve data from?
\par
\par Notes are in a related entity.  Use the FilteredAnnotation view and match it to records with the objectid column.
\par
\par
\par --
\par Tao Yue
\par Microsoft Dynamics CRM Development
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_666CDF65--

0
taoyue

Add Lookup Fields to Entity

Problems creating a PDF file from a report using autoexec macro
Hi, I am using the autoexec macro to run a report and print it out as a pdf file. My steps in the autoexec macro are 1. OpenReport 2. Print Out 3. RunCode 4. Quit. The RunCode is designed to delay the closing of the application by two minutes so that the pdf file can be created. Whenever I run this, I get a box that comes up and says "Print Macro Definitions" Include for Macro _Properties _Actions and Arguments _Permissions by User and Group. The application hangs on this without closing. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong? Is Print Out the right command? Tha...

Landed Costs Reporting
My company wants to start using the landed cost functionality in GP. But one thing that we cannot seem to resolve are the reporting capabilites of GP in regards to landed costs. We want these costs to be added to inventory (hence our desire to use landed costs), but we still want to know the breakdown of our cost of sales when the items are sold. Are you able to break out the components of the cost of sales (original product cost, duty, freight, etc)? Or are the details lost once the landed costs added to inventory? Thanks The details are indeed lost as the total landed cost of the...

Excel Add Ins

Add on

POS 2009 Add-In: Populating a Task Pad

M2003 Deluxe hangs up when try to access Tax reports/estimator
I am running 2003 Deluxe and for some reason it gets stuck (won't respond) when I try to get into Tax reports, tax estimator, tax return line manager, or other tax-related items. Any suggestions (serious ones only) on how to get this to work? ...

Add-in cannot be loaded OL07

Format text to add character

two sql tranform statement on one report
How do i get two tranforms statement on the same report but the pivot part to only be used like below Tranform Select From Where Group By Pivot in (1,3,5,7) then another on same report Tranform Select From Where Group By Pivot in (2,4,6,8) any ideas??? One way I can think of is to use sub-reports. The other option would be to use a union query to combine the two crosstab queries if the queries were returning the same basic data. And then group by the "source" SELECT "A" as Source, FldA, FldB , [1] as A, [3] as B, [5] as C, [7...

sql server report 2008 formatting options
The following two questions pertain to format questions I have about sql server 2008: 1. When I export some of the sql server 2008 tables to either word or PDF, and the table goes to two or more pages, there is a complete empty page break. Basically I will see the table, followed by a blank page, the table is continued to another page, there is another empty page, the table is continued to another page, there is another empty page. Thus can you tell me how to make certain there are not all the empty pages I just listed above? 2. I am thinking of creating 1 table...

Add File menu to custom toolbar

Use Parameter Data to populate a form field
I am trying to figure out how to take the data I enter from a parameter query to populate a field on a form. Include the parameter(s) as a computed column(s) in the query, e.g. PARAMETERS [Enter start date:] DATETIME, [Enter end date:] DATETIME; SELECT SomeField, SomeOtherField, [Enter start date:] AS StartDate, [Enter end date:] AS EndDate FROM SomeTable WHERE DateField BETWEEN [Enter start date:] AND [Enter end date:]; In the above example you can then bind text box controls on the form to the StartDate and EndDate fields. Ken Sheridan Stafford, England JudyKemp w...

Crystal Reports Running Slow
Is there any general reasons why Crystal Reports could all-of-a-sudden be running significantly slower than it has in the past? Thanks, Boolean1 ...

How does excel note a newline (ie new line but in same cell)
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Hi <br> Have legal transcription i need to manipulate partly in excel on mac. want each cell to be one question or answer in deposition, but can't allow excel to wrap the text of the question or answer, which is typically several lines, as in depositions each line is numbered and i want to preserve the numbers matching the lines. so i would like to manually add the character/formatting in my text editor before i bring the text back into excel. <br><br>or perhaps i can write an excel macro or f...

add a DC in a LegSite

excel add-ons

Map Add-On?

Macro to change pivot field with latest value 03-01-10
This is a re-post as my questions hasn't been answered by anyone... Hi there and thank you in advance for any help. I have written a macro that changes (hides / shows) fields on a pivot table. One of these changes the field used for the page fields section of the pivot table. However, when i add a field to this section, it defaults to All. How can have this field default to the latest value in this field. Let me explain further: I want the pivot to be shown either by date or by week. The macro then changes the page field section to show either the date or week field. If ...

Copy Pivot calculated field to another pivot
Hi all, I am not very familiar with pivot tables in excel. but I have to re-create a pivot table report by selecting the data from a database. I wanted to know if it is possible to copy over the calculated fields from the existing pivot report to the new one. There are a lot of formulas and quite a few pivot report that need to be re-created. the field names are same. Any suggestions will be greatlly appreciated. Thanks, HD ...