Add the URL of a Task into a Task description on Workflow?

Hi there,

i was wondering if it is at all possible to put the url of a task into
the email that the object sends to the owner of the object (so that
they can click and see the task).

In the WFParameter table there's something like this:

Due Date: &1160;
&1122;
Scheduled Duration: &1144;

Is there an &XXXX code for the id?

Thanks,
Jack.

0
Jack
2/3/2006 3:47:16 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

------=_NextPart_0001_10CF516A

Hi Jack~

This may be possible to do with an e-mail activity. I would try posting
this to the SDK group at microsoft.public.crm.developer to see if they can
provide you instructions on how to properly do this.

Regards,

Shawn Nulph | Microsoft CRM | Microsoft Dynamics

Microsoft Online Partner Support

Business-Critical Phone Support (BCPS) provides you with technical phone
support at no charge during critical LAN outages or "business down"
situations. This benefit is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to all
Microsoft technology partners in the United States and Canada.

This and other support options are available here:
BCPS:
https://partner.microsoft.com/US/technicalsupport/supportoverview/40010469
Others: https://partner.microsoft.com/US/technicalsupport/supportoverview/

Support page:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=%2finternational.aspx.
You assume all risk for your use. � 2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights
reserved.
------=_NextPart_0001_10CF516A

\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 Hi Jack~
\par
\par This may be possible to do with an e-mail activity. I would try posting this to the SDK group at microsoft.public.crm.developer to see if they can provide you instructions on how to properly do this.
\par
\par Regards,
\par
\par Shawn Nulph | Microsoft CRM | Microsoft Dynamics
\par
\par Microsoft Online Partner Support
\par
\par When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so that others may learn and benefit from your issue.
\par Business-Critical Phone Support (BCPS) provides you with technical phone support at no charge during critical LAN outages or "business down" situations. This benefit is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to all Microsoft technology partners in the United States and Canada.
\par
\par This and other support options are available here:
\par BCPS: https://partner.microsoft.com/US/technicalsupport/supportoverview/40010469
\par Others: https://partner.microsoft.com/US/technicalsupport/supportoverview/
\par
\par If you are outside the United States, please visit our International Support page: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=%2finternational.aspx.
\par This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use. \'a9 2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
\par
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_10CF516A--

0
snulph

Add Lookup Fields to Entity

Excel Add Ins

POS 2009 Add-In: Populating a Task Pad

Task attachments
Hi All, I have an email, with a excel attachment. When I drag and drop the email onto the task tab, it creates the task with the email as text however does not attach the excel spreadsheet. Is there anyway that I can have the spreadsheet attach to the task automatically? I'm using Outlook 2003. Many Thanks Adam Use the right mouse button to drag & drop. When releasing you'll get a menu where you can choose to create a task with attachment. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -FREE tool; QuickMail. Create new Outlook items anywhere f...

Add on

Add-in cannot be loaded OL07

Format text to add character

Add File menu to custom toolbar

add a DC in a LegSite

excel add-ons

Map Add-On?

Users "don't have valid e-mail addresses" in workflows
Hi! I try to create a workflow that should mail users when they're assigned stuff in CRM 4. I put either Owner or User(Owner(User)) in the to field, but the workflow hangs on wait claiming the users don't have valid e-mail addresses. All users have a valid entry in the "Primary E-mail" field. -- Lars-Erik what value u have in FROM field ? In form assistance try with these values . Look for Account owner (User) user /Aamir Of course. That's what I get for not being thorough. :) The from user did not have a valid e-mail. Thanks. L-E Super ! /Aamir ...

Add ContractLine Entity in Menu
Hi, Is it possible to add a shortcut in the Service Menu to the ContractLine Entity? I really appreciate if someone could help. Regards, Alcides ...

Problem- add-in Access Outlook Add-in for Data Collection & Publis
I have a problem with Outlook 2007 and the add-in Access Outlook Add-in for Data Collection and Publishing. This add-in worked when I first installed Outlook 2007 when installing Office 2007 Enterprise. The add-in created a sub-folder in my Inbox named Data Collection Replies and worked well until about 6 weeks ago. Now I can’t get the add-in to work at all even though it appears in the list of COM.adds in Outlook 2007. More perplexing is the error message I now receive EVERY time I click on any email message to read it. The message is titled ‘Custom UI Runtime Error in...

Outlook 2000 Task Folders
I created new folders under the task folder for other tasks but when I put task in the new files I created they don't show up on my task manager, I can't set reminders and if I assign a task and the person sends me an update report it does not register because it says it is not in my task folder or calendar. How do I set up different task folders and still have the same funcions as when I set up tasks in my orignal task folder??? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! Outlook only supports these functions for the Tasks folder in your default message store. If you...

Exchange tasks
I have two AD controllers and a third member server with Exchange 2003 installed. Ran Forestprep and Domainprep without any trouble. Is it normal that I can't see the exchange tasks on the AD controllers, only on the exchange server itself (create mailboxes for instances). I suppose installing exchange the Exchange System manager on each of the controllers will solve this, but before I try this, I'd like a second opinion. Tia for any help Rudy Steyaert that's what you need to do... "Rudy Steyaert" <Rudy_Steyaert@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uH8mGp7rEHA.5...

Tasks #19
At what seems like random times...some of my Outlook Tasks will loose their text formatting. So that when I open a task, all of the bold and colored text (that I use to help track a project) is all plain text, attachments are moved around...and some text gets lost in the process. Anyone have any thoughts? Aloha briancpearl@gmail.com, What version of Outlook are you using? -Ben- Ben M. Schorr - MVP http://www.rolandschorr.com Microsoft OneNote FAQ: http://www.factplace.com/onenote.html > At what seems like random times...some of my Outlook Tasks will loose > their text formatting....

No Exchange Tasks in Active Directory Users and Computers
Hi I have just installed Exchange 2000 SP2 on a Win 2K system. Install seemed to go fine, AD Schema has been modified, Exchange seems to be running. However... When I go to AD users to create a new mailbox enabled user, there is no Exchage Tasks Wizard. There are no Exchange related tasks at all that I can see. If I right click a user, no Exchange related tasks in the menu, and if I look at the user properties, there are no Exchange related tabs. As this is a test setup, Exchange is actually installed on the test Domain Controller. I tried unistalling and re-installing ESM, and no joy - st...

Add target to trend chart
I've created a chart trending our company's daily rank over time. We have a specific rank as a target goal, and I'd like that to appear as a flat line on the chart, so we know how far we have to go. How can I get such a line, without having to populate a new column with the same number? Thanks Two options, 1) Simply draw a line where your target is at using the drawing toolbar. 2) Add an additional series to your chart containing two points. The X value of the points indicates the length of your line. The Y values should be set to your target. "Patience" <...

Workflow documentation
Could some one please guide an appropriate link which can help me understnad the workflow procedures, how to create them, etc. thanx g the workflow manager is pretty easy what would you like to do? I could list steps for you if you would like. "Gautam Sachdev" wrote: > Could some one please guide an appropriate link which can help me understnad > the workflow procedures, how to create them, etc. > thanx > g The help file is pretty good - have you reviewed it yet? "workflowManager.chm" in folder c:\Program Files\Microsoft CRM\Tools Guy. "Gautam Sachd...