Add items to "Account-screen"

When you open an account in Microsoft CRM 3.0, a screen appears with all the
information about that account. On the left side of the screen there is a
menu with options such as "Information", "Contacts", "More Addresses",
"Activities" and "History".

There is also a menu "Sales" with the options "Opportunities", "Quotes" and
so on.

I want to created a custom entity called "Visitor Reports". I want this
entity visible in the Sales menu of an account (or Contact).

Is that possible?
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi,

This is possible using standard MSCRM configuration tools.  Simply create a
new entity called "Visitor Reports", and create a relationship between the
accounts entity and your new "Visitor Reports" entity.  The key to getting
the "Visitor Reports" entity displayed from within the accounts entity is the
relationship.  For example you could create a referential 1:M relationship
from the accounts entity to the new entity.

Jo Savidge

"AmonRa" wrote:

> When you open an account in Microsoft CRM 3.0, a screen appears with all the
> information about that account. On the left side of the screen there is a
> menu with options such as "Information", "Contacts", "More Addresses",
> "Activities" and "History".
>
> There is also a menu "Sales" with the options "Opportunities", "Quotes" and
> so on.
>
> I want to created a custom entity called "Visitor Reports". I want this
> entity visible in the Sales menu of an account (or Contact).
>
> Is that possible?

Add items to "Account-screen"
When you open an account in Microsoft CRM 3.0, a screen appears with all the information about that account. On the left side of the screen there is a menu with options such as "Information", "Contacts", "More Addresses", "Activities" and "History". There is also a menu "Sales" with the options "Opportunities", "Quotes" and so on. I want to created a custom entity called "Visitor Reports". I want this entity visible in the Sales menu of an account (or Contact). Is that possible? Hi, This is pos...