Add ContractLine Entity in Menu - 177851

Hi,

Is it possible to add a shortcut in the Service Menu to the
ContractLine Entity?
I really appreciate if someone could help.

Regards,
Alcides

0
Alcides
6/20/2007 3:18:22 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Add Lookup Fields to Entity

Excel Add Ins

Add on

POS 2009 Add-In: Populating a Task Pad

Add-in cannot be loaded OL07

Format text to add character

Add File menu to custom toolbar

add a DC in a LegSite

excel add-ons

Map Add-On?

Sort Datasheet View with Menu AZ item
Hi, Is it possible to sort in datasheet view using the menu icons of ascending/descending on the menu. This would be similar to how excel would function by highlighting the column in datasheets view and then click on the ascending icon on the menu to sort the column ascending or descending?? If so, how would I code the icon on the menu bar? I've copied the icon to the menu bar but I think I need to add the functionality to the module. Thanks, Gary -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/200705/1 Thanks! I'm using t...

Problem- add-in Access Outlook Add-in for Data Collection & Publis
I have a problem with Outlook 2007 and the add-in Access Outlook Add-in for Data Collection and Publishing. This add-in worked when I first installed Outlook 2007 when installing Office 2007 Enterprise. The add-in created a sub-folder in my Inbox named Data Collection Replies and worked well until about 6 weeks ago. Now I can’t get the add-in to work at all even though it appears in the list of COM.adds in Outlook 2007. More perplexing is the error message I now receive EVERY time I click on any email message to read it. The message is titled ‘Custom UI Runtime Error in...

Switching desktops causes all toolbars and menu's to vanish.
Running XP Pro and Powertoys Virtual Desktop Manager, Office 2003. Whenever I switch desktops with Excel open, *all* Excel toolbars and the menu bar simply vanish - I'm left with the XP Window border, and the formula bar, immediately below the window top bar. The spreadsheet itself works, along with keyboard shortcuts to open save etc. Help is broken - ie F1 does not bring up help. Word is fine, but Access also breaks in the same way - all menus and toolbars vanish. Anyone any ideas? regards Matt Matt Difficult to tell as PowerToys is totally unsupported and a bit of light re...

Customise Menu error
I tried to add 'news' to the 'go' menu. it worked ok, but now when I look in the menu 'news' only occassionally appears??? when it does show up, a click takes me to an explorer window; C:\Program Files\Common Files\SYSTEM\MSMAPI\1033. Very strange. Is this a known error? is there a patch? Thanks Neal To get the News command back, go back to the Programs tab in Control Panel | Internet Options and change the default newsreader to Outlook Express. If OE prompts you to make it your default newsreader the next time you launch it, clear the "Always perform this c...

Add target to trend chart
I've created a chart trending our company's daily rank over time. We have a specific rank as a target goal, and I'd like that to appear as a flat line on the chart, so we know how far we have to go. How can I get such a line, without having to populate a new column with the same number? Thanks Two options, 1) Simply draw a line where your target is at using the drawing toolbar. 2) Add an additional series to your chart containing two points. The X value of the points indicates the length of your line. The Y values should be set to your target. "Patience" <...

CRM4 System Job associated view (Workflow not showing from entitie
Hi, Wondering if anyone would have similar experience with "System Job associated view" showing no records? For example: if I create a workflow under "Account", workflow name: On create update Country and it check if Country is blank, if yes, then update field to be "Australia". Now I create a new Account, the workflow runs, I can see the workflow from Settings - System Job, but I can see the workflow system job from the newly created Account record. Any idea? SW ...

Can I add other data to a pivot chart
I want to add a target line to a pivot chart. The data for the target line would be from a different source (worksheet) to the underlying pivot table. Is this possible (by workaround or otherwise)? A pivot chart can only display data from the pivot table. This can be overcome by drawing a line and hoping it doesn't move too much. I would instead make a regular chart from the pivot table, and add the data for the additional line. To make a regular chart from a pivot table, select a blank cell that's not touching the pivot table and start the chart wizard. In step 2, you must use...

How To Add Filters To Add Ins List ???
I am using Power Point 2003 with XP Pro OS. I have install the conversion to read office 2007. When I use the Add In, it only shows 2003 power point extension .ppt How do I add the ability to show 2007 power point files too ??? Can someone tell me what I need to do to add the ability to see 2007 power point files??? I is very knowledgeable on VBA. Thank You, Gary You have to have all the Windows updates as of the time the Compatibility Pack was released. That was around October 2008, so you should have those. :-) That said, my Office 2003 installation on Windows...

Fill in form add picture
I have a Word doc that is a protected, fillable form. I want to add a field where people who edit the file can insert a picture/logo -when the file is protected. How do I do that? Thanks, Caroline See http://jay-freedman.info/form_picture.zip. It's a complicated scheme -- if you have trouble applying it to your form, contact me by email. -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so all may benefit. Caroline wrote: > I have a Word doc that is a protected,...

how do I add functions together in an excel Chart?
I am trying to determine the equation for three different functions in a scatter plot on graph in excel. I then want to have excel add these functions together. Does anyone know how to perform these functions? You can use the trendline feature to determine the formula. Select a series, then use Add Trendline from the Chart menu. To add these functions together, you can add together coefficients of the individual trendlines. To avoid errors, display the trendline formulas with a high degree of precision: format the formula, and on the Number tab, choose a Scientific format with 15 dec...