Add Actual End Date to Resolved Cases view - 177270

Hi

We would like to add the actual end date to the Case General Tab or possibly
to the Resolved Cases and/or My Resolved Cases view. I know that the Actual
End Date is available on the Service Activity and Case Resolution but this
field is not available for the Case.

Any workaround for this?

Thanks
Mark
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Add Lookup Fields to Entity

log file of email open time/date
Hi, I needed to know if there is a way to keep a log file or to view information about when the emails I receive are opened. I probably needed information like date and time. I am the person opening the emails but I needed to show someone when I opened them. Emails are coming from various different people using different email software, so it can't be tracked from their end. I have Outlook 2000, but might need to use it in different versions of Outlook. so if you know of a feature that I can use, can you also tell me if it's available for different versions? thanks a lot. I apprec...

How to get rid of unwanted entries in the Outlook CRM tree view
Hello, If you use the crm outlook client you can easily create a new entry in the tree view of Microsoft CRM. But it how can you remove this entry again? Only by re-installing CRM? Thanks, Alex Are you talking for CRM 3, Humm, that actually sounds like a bug in outlook. -- Regards, MS CRM Certified Professional http://microsoftcrm3.blogspot.com Chat with me on MSN / Gmail / Skype : ID Is :.. mscrmexpert@gmail.com "Alex (crm-resultants.nl)" wrote: > Hello, > > If you use the crm outlook client you can easily create a new entry in the > tree view of Microsof...

count records in a date range
I have a worksheet in which I am trying to count the number of records in a date range. For example, the Submit_Date column contains the following dates/times (cells a1:a5): 12/17/2005 12:00:54 PM 12/16/2005 1:00:54 PM 12/17/2005 9:00:13 PM 12/10/2005 7:54:16 AM 12/17/2005 10:04:11 AM I would like to count the number of records with a Submit_Date between 12/1/2005 12:00:00 PM and 12/31/2005 11:59:59 PM. Any suggestions? -- Jim -- Jim You can use SUMPRODUCT =SUMPRODUCT((A1:A100>=B1)*(A1:A100<=B2)) A1:A100 ....date range B1 start date B2 end date HTH JG "jiml"...

Excel Add Ins

Add on

Dates in Excel #6
In natural history, including museum records, it is commonplace to use a date with lower case letters for the month, e.g. 19.x.2004 = 19th October 2004 or 01.iii.1999 = 1st March 1999. It would help users if this format were added as a standard and could be converted. For what it is worth... If you add dates as text by preceeding the entry with a ' , for example, '19/11/2004 and then apply the following formula =LEFT(A8,2)&"."&LOWER((ROMAN(MONTH(A8)))&"."&RIGHT(A8,4)) you will get 19.xi.2004 as the output. Does this help? Possibly I could m...

Resolving addresses from contacts folder
Hi, How can i resolve the addresses in the Contacts folder that do not show up in the Address Book? These email addresses show as underlined in the contacts folder but yet dont appear in the address book. Thanks for any help Ramesh Your contacts folder is set to be viewed as an address book? It should be! Resolving addresses works differently. "Ramesh" <ramesh2020@gmaildotcom> wrote in message news:%23p0C$jflIHA.3400@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > How can i resolve the addresses in the Contacts folder that do not show up > in the Address Book? These...

View last appended entry in a view as well as in a ported to Excel
I have a list with several text fields that use the append feature. I cannot figure out how to: 1) Show the last entry in a view so I don't have to click through to see the entries and, 2) Have the last entry show up when I export to Excel. I can't see the last entry if there are additonal updates. Thx -Tamara Question 1. There are plenty of people asking the same question on different forums but I haven't yet found a solution to the issue of displaying the last entry on a column configured with the "Append text" option. I know this is not exa...

POS 2009 Add-In: Populating a Task Pad

Add-in cannot be loaded OL07

Format text to add character

Chart axis custom date format
Dear all! Excel 2003, charting. On Y axis I have scale from 0 to 7, and when I go to "format axis- number-custom" I can input formula "[Blue][<4]#.###,0;[Red][>4]#.###, 0;#.###,0" which colors the scale as I would like. On X axis I have dates (1.jan.06, 1.feb.06, 1.mar.06....1.jun.08). Is it possible to write similar formula as above on x axis - for instance if date is less than 1.jan.07 then color it red, if less than 1.jan 08 than color it blue? This would allow to have on X axis only date format "mmm" and the colors would help differentiate between yea...

Add File menu to custom toolbar

add a DC in a LegSite

Why does this not work (selecting a date) ?
SELECT CDate((Month(RecordDate) & '/' & Day(RecordDate) & '/' & Year(RecordDate)) AS RecDate This converts 8/31/2007 to 8/1/2007 Works fine for me with 2003 SP2. You omitted a closing parenthesis. -- KARL DEWEY Build a little - Test a little "mscertified" wrote: > SELECT CDate((Month(RecordDate) & '/' & Day(RecordDate) & '/' & > Year(RecordDate)) AS RecDate > > This converts 8/31/2007 to 8/1/2007 Where is the missing parentheses? I count 4 opening and 4 closing??? "KARL DEWEY" wrote: >...

Month End
Is it possible to have employees enter new transactions without closing the month and then change the system datem to last day of prior month and close the month? Mike, What are you trying to accomplish? You can open next month, have employees enter into next month while last month is still open. When you're done, simply close last month. No need to change the system date. You do still need to control what dates they use since you have both months open. You don't want next month's rent in last month. Mark (dynamicaccounting.net) On May 7, 8:54 am, MikeWal <Mike...@discuss...

Get Start date of Week number and Year
I’d like to build the following expression in my query GetStartWeekNumber(DatePart("ww",[EnteredDate]), Year([EnteredDate])) So if EnteredDate = 11/3/2009 the function would return 11/1/2009 But GetStartWeekNumber does not exist as an Access Built-In Function. Is there another way to do this as an expression in a query? I’m not familiar with creating my own functions. Thanks. That would depend on how you define the start of the week... One option would be to get the day-of-week number of the date (in my system/setup, Monday is day 2), then subtract one less than that...

excel add-ons

Creating a new list with Last Order Date
I do have a customer transaction history. I would like to get the latest order date with amount in to another sheet instead of all the orders under same account number and bring the rest of the corresponding info to the other columns. Such as bill to information for my new sales rep. Can someone help me? Thanks Vedat A2=Customer Number B2=Order numbers C2=Order dates D2=Order Amounts D3=Bill to Name etc. A2 B2 C2 D2 CA123 1234 10/11/06 $500 CA123 2345 09/10/06 $200 CA123...

Map Add-On?