Add a button to CRM Grid row

Hi,

In MSCRM , Service Request details are displayed in the grid.

I need to place a delete button on each grid item and that need to be
enabled or disabled based on specific business rules.

How can I achieve this?

Do I need to extend the grid funcionality? or any other sugessions.

Regards
Gopal

0
crmonnet
11/2/2007 5:51:47 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

There's no supported or practical way to modify the grid functionality as you
want. C360 (www.c360.com) have a record editor that might work as a starting
point, but I'd be surprised if they let you injet your business rules.

So, that essentially leaves the only option of creating your own .aspx page
to do this
--
David Jennaway - Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP
Web: http://www.excitation.co.uk

"crmonnet@gmail.com" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> In MSCRM , Service Request details are displayed in the grid.
>
> I need to place a delete button on each grid item and that need to be
> enabled or disabled based on specific business rules.
>
> How can I achieve this?
>
> Do I need to extend the grid funcionality? or any other sugessions.

> Regards
> Gopal

Using CRM Application Pool for Custom ASP.NET application
Hi All I am having 2 server based CRM configuration set that is CRM database is on other server, My intallation on multi server went well and CRM is working fine. I have asp.net application which also uses the same database server as CRM and it is deployed on CRM web server. I have added this ASP.NET application to the Application Pool that CRM is using so that I don't have problem in Connecting to Database server however though CRM is able to connect to the database my ASP.NET application is not getting trusted connection on sql server. What am i doing wrong here? Do I have to ...

Add Lookup Fields to Entity

CRM Mobile Express 10-16-07
Hi all! I have completed the setup for CRM Mobile Express. I have the icon for mobile configuration in the CRM website but am unable to access the configuration. In the setup it stated that I should use a different TCP port than the one used for the original CRM site, so I used port 8080. I have check the setup configuration twice and it seems to be correct. The error I´m receiving is (translated from German): The server application is not available. The web application from this web server is not available at the moment. Click in the web browser on "refresh" in ord...

CToolBarCtrl.Customize() dialog could delete button but not insert
CToolBarCtrl.Customize() dialog could delete button but not insert A CToolBar is created during FrameWindow::OnCreate(), In response to a Menu of Customize tool bar, Add handle to this Menu by GetToolBarCtrl plus ToolBarCtrl.Customize(). As you know if the Framewindow does not response to the WM_NOTIFY of TBN_QUERYINSERT message with result of TRUE, the Tool bar customize dialog screen will gone with a flash. So add two handle in Framewindow of TBN_QUERYINSERT and TBN_QUERYDELETE, now the tool bar customize dialog display correctly. You can delete the button, buttons deleted display in the B...

Excel Add Ins

Hiding/Unhiding several lines at the click of a button
Is there a code i could implement into my sheets to unhide or hide the same line on several sheets I want to enter the line number into a cell Press a button called either 'HIDE' or 'UNHIDE' The code selects the line number entered in the cell on all sheets and either hides or unhides them. Thanks Mally -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Mally" <mallybee69@aol.com> wrote in message news:039701c3c2e3$2f0b4ba0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Is there a code ...

Cannot Install Crm Exchange Router
I Cannot Install Crm Exchange Router, this message appear after typing the CRM server name and CRM web site. "One or more of the Microsoft CRM servers you listed is invalid or you do not have administrator privilages on that server.Make sure that all servers are running properly and try again.". I think that is a security problem, my boss was hosting domains with the Exchange server, now i cannot install the Router. What to do? please help. Hi, the best way to install the Exchange Email Router is, to have domain admin rights. The Exchange server must be in the same dom...

Add on

POS 2009 Add-In: Populating a Task Pad

Add-in cannot be loaded OL07

Outlook 2003 Delete Button
A user recently had Outlook 2003 reinstalled. Originally (he says) that he could click on a message in the inbox and and delete the message by clicking on the X key on the standard toolbar and that this would automatically take him into the next message. This is not happening now. Instead he deletes the message and he is brought back into the Inbox where he has to double-click on the next message to open it. Is there a way to set this delete command so that after it deletes it automatically goes to the next message in that same window withour having to go back into the inbox agai...

Multiple CRM 3.0 installations in the same domain
Can anyone confirm for me if we can install multiple CRM 3.0 installations within the same domain? (live, demo, dev) I believe that there was a problem with this in 1.2 The problem in CRM 1.2 is primarily due to the inability of the Exchange Router to support multiple CRM installations, requiring you to set up a child domain for each CRM installation. This is fixed in CRM 3.0 and you now are able to have multiple installations in the same domain. Regards, Simon "Rick M" <RickM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0E835389-F800-4F7B-9A25-BB132744DAC8@micr...

Delete button missing on HQ Global Customers list
I have a strange problem with HQ Manager. All PC's and Server are running HQ 1.3.1002. When all but one user with admin level access opens HQ Manager, enters maintenance mode, and clicks Database, Global Customers, the Delete button is visible for a split second and then vanishes. The one user that can see and use the Delete button can use it from any PC, so it appears to be related to the user account, except that the button is missing when running HQ Manager on the Server. As far as I can tell, the users that cannot see the Delete button have exactly the same permissions and level. There...

CRM 3.0 02-16-06
Is it possible to customize Emails and/or Email Templates to allow attachments? -- ScubaFreak5891 Hi Cheryl, Try and have a look at the add-in from Opportunity Solutions called Email-Manager It will do exactly what you are asking for - directly from outlook. Kind regards Kenneth "Cheryl" wrote: > Is it possible to customize Emails and/or Email Templates to allow > attachments? > -- > ScubaFreak5891 ...

Format text to add character

Errors send email via CRM
I have just installed MS CRM for the first time. I am running win 2k and exchange 2k. I get a fairly non-descript error when I click "send" on a email activiy. When check to see if the recipient has recieved the email, it appears that they have. Checking the event log reveals the following application log entry: EventID: 2 MSCRM Platform Error Report: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Error: <description>mscrm key was not found in the registry</description><details>mailserverurl key was not f...

Add File menu to custom toolbar

Use the X button on a userform
I know how to disable the X button on a userform but I was wondering if there was a possibility that when it is used that it opens the userform splash? Thanks in advance Greg Hi Greg Private Sub UserForm_QueryClose(Cancel As Integer, CloseMode As Integer) If CloseMode <> 1 Then Splash.Show End If End Sub HTH Cordially Pascal "Greg B" <laptopgb@ihug.com.au> a �crit dans le message de news: d69ece$9v3$1@lust.ihug.co.nz... >I know how to disable the X button on a userform but I was wondering if > there was a possibility that when it is used that it opens the us...

add a DC in a LegSite

Custom Button #2
Hi I need help to creat custom Button for some of my item code/Item description What sould I put on Comand ? Hello: http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/RetailManagementSystem/rms_create_custom_button.mspx Wilfredo "Gill" wrote: > Hi > I need help to creat custom Button for some of my item code/Item description > What sould I put on Comand ? Don't know if you found your answer but this is how you do it: Leave ItemID as 0 and just put in the ItemLookupCode, if you want a Matrix put in the MatrixLookupCode. PerformAddItem 0, ITEMLOOKUPCODE, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0 Rob ...

excel add-ons