Activity default due time

I need to stop the default coming up as 12:00am and set it to something like
9am so people get reminders at reasonable times.

How can this be done?

thanks
Adrian
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Adrian,

If you don't mind writing a few lines of code, look at "Setting a default
time in a date field" in Client Side Scripting - More JavaScript Code - Part
3 (http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/topic.aspx?id=JS12).

--
Michael H�hne, Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP

Web: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2
Feed: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/atom.aspx
Custom Lookup Dialog: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/?area=customLookup
The JavaScript Snippets Directory:
http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/topic.aspx?id=JS13

"adrianHa" <adrianHa@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>I need to stop the default coming up as 12:00am and set it to something
>like
> 9am so people get reminders at reasonable times.
>
> How can this be done?
>
> thanks
> Adrian

0
Michael

Active Tasks in Outlook Today
Is there a way to only display active tasks in Outlook Today ...

Wrong time displayed
When I view my calendar in the office using Outlook, the meetings are listed correctly. When I login to our server remotely across the Internet, my mail works fine, but my calendar displays all times 8 hours off ( a 9 am meeting displays as a 5 pm meeting) !! Outlook has the option of maintaining separate time zones so you can, for example, see what time your 5PM conference call is going to seem to that person in, say, London. Not sure about your setup, but you might have either a second time zone set or be switching between them. In general, the following is how to set one up. If you...

Internal e-mail activities are adding up
As people begin to use CRM and send internal e-mails regarding a particular entity we are seeing a HUGE number of activities adding up. It would be nice in the future if all internal e-mails regarding the entity would be summed up into one activity. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I ...

Set default font color?
E2K I want to be able to edit a sheet (with all black text) and have anything I type in whichever cell have a certain color, say, red--even though the existing cell formatting has *automatic* as the font color. Is there some VBA or a macro I could use that would change the cell's Style or formatting with an OnUpdate event, or similiar? Brad H. Hi create a template for this and change the default color to red in this template -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Bradley C. Hammerstrom" <bhammerstrom@NOSPAMrhadcock.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:#TnJJ8oPEHA.22...

Recurring Service Activities / Items -- CRM 3.0 -- No capability?!
What's the rationale behind *not* having the ability to schedule recurring activities and service items? Have I missed something in workflows or some such? Thanks, ....dgg On May 25, 3:16 pm, David G <David G...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > What's the rationale behind *not* having the ability to schedule recurring > activities and service items? > > Have I missed something in workflows or some such? > > Thanks, > > ...dgg Hi David, Has anyone responded to your question? We are having the same issue and I'm hoping there is a solution avail...

Email Time Stamp
We have Outlook 2003 clients, Echange 2003 Servers, and a Tumbleweed Email Firewall. At what point does an out going email get its time stamp? What server assigns the time stamp? Can the time stamp be changed before it reaches the recipient? Conversley, when is a time stamp assigned for an imcoming email? What server and/or Outlook assigns the time stamp? Can the time stamp be changed? Thanks for the information. Inline. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "Brillmike" <brillmike@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:6...

time adjustment
The time that is stamped on my outgoing email is way off and I am stumped on how to adjust it. My date/time on my computer is ok so why is my Outlook messages sent time off and can you help me to adjust it? Thank you. Rev Mel Check the date/time, time zone, AND daylight saving time settings in both Windows AND Outlook and make sure they are all correct. Usually there's one setting off in one of the programs and that's what causes the discrepancy. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup...

default snooze setting
Currently the deafult snooze interval in my reminders dialog is 5 minutes. How do I change this default? I can find nothing in Outlook help that refers to this setting. I'm not aware of a way the default can be changed in Outlook. I use a third-party program named Reminder Manager from Ken Slovak (http://www.slovaktech.com/) for my reminders. The default snooze time can be set for this program. It may be worth checking into. -- PATRICK REED [Outlook - MVP]~~~~~~ -Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) -Have you checked http://www.slipstick.com? -Please post your Outlook version...

Activity views 09-26-05
Folks When viewing the activities on an account or quote, there appears to be no obvious way to include the date of the activity in the view so it is difficult to determine when the activity was done - resulting in us having to open each and every activity to find the relevant one - and this is time consuming. Any ideas? Regards Gavin The current release of Microsoft CRM does not allow you to customize the activity views at least in a supported fashion. If you scan the archives of this group at groups.google.com for activity view you will find some unsupported methods. Microsoft CR...

Notified Office is Not Activated, but it is Activated
When my boss opens any of his Office 2007 products it notifies him that his copy of office is not activated. It has been activated and when I check it through Options it shows that it is activated, but the dialogue pops up each time the programs are opened. I have used the FixIt from KB 919895 to delete the Opa12.dat file which fixed a communications error in activatation, but the product still doesn't think it is properly activated when it is. ...

Email to Activity in queue
Hi, I have created a queue and I don't get any email activity from incoming mail. I have this configuration: - CRM Server: CRM 3 (CRMSERVER) - SQL Server: SQL 2000 sp4 (SQLSERVER) - Exchange Server: Exchange 2003 sp2 Cluster environment (EXCCLU1, EXCCLU2). I have installed the CRM-Email Router in both nodes (http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/crm/using/deploy/clusteringexchangeservers.mspx) And I have created the queue in two steps: - Step 1: AD Account with Exchange Mailbox o SELF Allow “Associated external account” o CRMEmailEnabled (Custom Attribute...

Set Default View to Active Accounts
How do I set the default view to be Active Accounts for all users? I thought I had set it by going to Settings>Customizations>Customize Entities>Account>Forms&Views>Active Accounts>More Actions>Set Default. I logged out and logged back in and the default view was still set to My Active Accounts. Please Help. -- TC I hope you published the entity after making the change. Try an iisreset... Sam _______________ Inogic Innovative Logic Innovative solutions for your SME ERP/CRM products E-mail: crm@inogic.com Web: www.inogic.com -------------------------- &qu...

Deleted information reappearing in OneNote after a time.
Why does deleted information reappear in OneNote after a time? OneNote wrote: > Why does deleted information reappear in OneNote after a time? Is the notebook shared and opened on more than one computer? Rainald ...

Minus Time Additions
Hi folks, I've been having a problem with an Excel sheet that calculates time. Very simply: Column A: I have a sprinters lap time (for example 00:02:43 - formatted to [hh]:mm:ss - so the runner did the lap in 2 minutes 43 seconds) Column B: I put the sprinters estimated lap time (in the same format) Column C: I want to calculate the difference between the actual and the estimated. Obviously I have encountered a problem when the runner laps slower than the estimated time: I found one way around the problem on the internet using this formula: =IF(B1>A1,B1-A1,TEXT(ABS(B1-A1),&quo...

The value become wrong when get value by using AppleScript while other worksheet is active.
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I just want to send a bug report. Summary: The value become wrong when get value by using AppleScript while other worksheet is active. Description: 1. Create an AppleScript file with below script. tell application "Microsoft Excel" activate set OriginalWorkbook to workbook "Workbook1" set OriginalData to string value of column 1 of row 1 of worksheet 1 of OriginalWorkbook end tell 2. Launch Excel 2008 and create a Workbook called "Workbook1". 3. Enter time data "11...

Run Time Error '6'
Hi, When I try to 'issue' a Transfer Inventory Out, or even edit the docket, I get the following: Run-Time Error '6': Overflow. When I press OK, SO Manager closes. This is on version 1.2.0185 trcboy, Are you using a really long transfer number? When you create a transfer manually and not enter a TO# does it have the same problem? -- * "trcboy" <trcboy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A927101C-04EC-4AA6-9714-CB9977C6F07C@microsoft.com... Hi, When I try to 'issue' a Transfer Inventory Out, or even edit the docket, I get the foll...

I want to add the Times
I want to add the Times in many cells ? How to do that an hour is 1/24 of a day. So..... -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Jambar" <vijayadasa@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1128199944.853309.195910@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com... > I want to add the Times in many cells ? How to do that > Jambar wrote: > I want to add the Times in many cells ? How to do that > Look up the date/time format for cells in Excel help. You can also use the NOW function if you want the current time. Bill ...

activate, window activate?
Hi, I want code to fire when I deactive excel and select another program and then run again when I active excel again... Private Sub Workbook_SheetDeactivate(ByVal Sh As Object) Range("v3").Font.ThemeColor = xlAutomatic End Sub Tried several, what am I missing? Try this. Hope this helps! If so, let me know, click "YES" below. Private Sub Workbook_WindowDeactivate(ByVal Wn As Excel.Window) Range("V3").Font.ThemeColor = xlAutomatic End Sub -- Cheers, Ryan "John" wrote: > Hi, I want code to fire when I deactive excel an...

Resolution Activities
I am trying to pull resolution activities and whether they are won or lost? Which field stores this information? The Opportunity has a 'state' and 'staus reason' field - you should find that the State field is what you are looking for the 'status reason' is the 'why' (i.e why you won/lost). Guy. "EricaUW" <EricaUW@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:74837B1C-40CE-40C5-95A0-DE6D771C9C6E@microsoft.com... >I am trying to pull resolution activities and whether they are won or lost? > Which field stores this information? ...

Changing default from printing Entire Workbook to Active Sheets
In Excel 2007, is there a place to select the data to print? I have a user that when she goes to print a document, the 'print what' section of the print box defaults to 'entire workbook.' She wants it to default to 'active sheets.' Is there a setting in Excel or the Registry that I can edit? Thanks, John ...

Determine cluster mode Active/Active or Active/Passive??
This is a simple question but I'm new to Exchange 2003 clustering. We have 2-node Exc 2003 Ent cluster here at my new job. I need to apply the Daylight Savings patches this weekend and making sure I've got the process down. What I noticed in Cluster Admin is that I have online groups/resources in each cluster. So I have excluster1 and excluster2. If I check Active Groups for each one, they both have both and both are online. Same deal with Active Resources. So does this mean I have an Active/Active setup? Thanks for any info Active/Active = 2 cluster nodes, both hosting 1 Excha...

Quick Campaign creating duplicate activities
When I run a quick campaign for either a contact list or an account list, I get 2 activities per contact or account. It does it for any activity type (e-mail, letter, etc) Has anyone seen this? Does anyone know how (or even where to start) to fix this? If I create a quick campaign for 5 contacts, I would like only 5 activities to be created. Thanks Seems like some how your deployment has duplicate workflow process definition for bulk operation. This definition is created during setup. I dont know how your system might have got into that state. Did you run installation or repair ...

Windows Installer Appears Every Time I Start an office 2003 app.
Windows Installer Appears Every Time I Start an Office 2003 application. anyone face this problem before please let me know how to resolve this issue. thanks, Steven See the following and follow the fix http://support.microsoft.com/kb/290301 -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "steven" <steven @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:69E3FC7F-E16E-40C7-8AE8-299D1F0DFCCD@microsoft.com... > Windows Installer Appears Every Time I Start an Office 20...

Workflow multiplicate activities
I have created 4 workflows for one entity. Each of them starts when the value of custom picklist has been changed. Each of the workflows has stop line at the end. Unfortunatelly for some picklist options there are 4-5 times more created duplicate activities. Is there somebody, who can tell me what is the reason for that ? Best regards, Omega ...

How can I close multiple activities at once
From a customer I got the question: is it possible to close multiple activities (f.i. 300 phonecall created by a Quick Campaign) at once? They DON'T want to delete them! ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Com...