Activate and deactivate a order

Hello,

it is possibile "activate" and "de-activate" a order?

In the CRM the status possible are: active, annull and submitted. I would
like change the status if a attibute of account are null or not null.
It's possible?

Thank you, Sergio

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Active Tasks in Outlook Today
Is there a way to only display active tasks in Outlook Today ...

Internal e-mail activities are adding up
As people begin to use CRM and send internal e-mails regarding a particular entity we are seeing a HUGE number of activities adding up. It would be nice in the future if all internal e-mails regarding the entity would be summed up into one activity. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I ...

Recurring Service Activities / Items -- CRM 3.0 -- No capability?!
What's the rationale behind *not* having the ability to schedule recurring activities and service items? Have I missed something in workflows or some such? Thanks, ....dgg On May 25, 3:16 pm, David G <David G...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > What's the rationale behind *not* having the ability to schedule recurring > activities and service items? > > Have I missed something in workflows or some such? > > Thanks, > > ...dgg Hi David, Has anyone responded to your question? We are having the same issue and I'm hoping there is a solution avail...

Notified Office is Not Activated, but it is Activated
When my boss opens any of his Office 2007 products it notifies him that his copy of office is not activated. It has been activated and when I check it through Options it shows that it is activated, but the dialogue pops up each time the programs are opened. I have used the FixIt from KB 919895 to delete the Opa12.dat file which fixed a communications error in activatation, but the product still doesn't think it is properly activated when it is. ...

Activity views 09-26-05
Folks When viewing the activities on an account or quote, there appears to be no obvious way to include the date of the activity in the view so it is difficult to determine when the activity was done - resulting in us having to open each and every activity to find the relevant one - and this is time consuming. Any ideas? Regards Gavin The current release of Microsoft CRM does not allow you to customize the activity views at least in a supported fashion. If you scan the archives of this group at groups.google.com for activity view you will find some unsupported methods. Microsoft CR...

Set Default View to Active Accounts
How do I set the default view to be Active Accounts for all users? I thought I had set it by going to Settings>Customizations>Customize Entities>Account>Forms&Views>Active Accounts>More Actions>Set Default. I logged out and logged back in and the default view was still set to My Active Accounts. Please Help. -- TC I hope you published the entity after making the change. Try an iisreset... Sam _______________ Inogic Innovative Logic Innovative solutions for your SME ERP/CRM products E-mail: crm@inogic.com Web: www.inogic.com -------------------------- &qu...

Email to Activity in queue
Hi, I have created a queue and I don't get any email activity from incoming mail. I have this configuration: - CRM Server: CRM 3 (CRMSERVER) - SQL Server: SQL 2000 sp4 (SQLSERVER) - Exchange Server: Exchange 2003 sp2 Cluster environment (EXCCLU1, EXCCLU2). I have installed the CRM-Email Router in both nodes (http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/crm/using/deploy/clusteringexchangeservers.mspx) And I have created the queue in two steps: - Step 1: AD Account with Exchange Mailbox o SELF Allow “Associated external account” o CRMEmailEnabled (Custom Attribute...

workflow rule - customer's first order
I have difficulty in creating a workflow rule for creating an activity when a new customer makes a first order. Can somebody help me out!! ...

Modifying Purchase orders
Is there a way to modify a purchase order where there are 2 pages or preferrably attaced a word document as page 2. The problem is that we need to add a note that is too large to fit into the text box. Is there a better way to include long notes on purchase orders? Joy, You may want to check David Musgrave's article "How to get large amounts of text to look good on a report" at http://blogs.msdn.com/developingfordynamicsgp/archive/2008/09/30/how-to-get-large-amounts-of-text-to-look-good-on-a-report.aspx Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Bu...

The value become wrong when get value by using AppleScript while other worksheet is active.
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I just want to send a bug report. Summary: The value become wrong when get value by using AppleScript while other worksheet is active. Description: 1. Create an AppleScript file with below script. tell application "Microsoft Excel" activate set OriginalWorkbook to workbook "Workbook1" set OriginalData to string value of column 1 of row 1 of worksheet 1 of OriginalWorkbook end tell 2. Launch Excel 2008 and create a Workbook called "Workbook1". 3. Enter time data "11...

activate, window activate?
Hi, I want code to fire when I deactive excel and select another program and then run again when I active excel again... Private Sub Workbook_SheetDeactivate(ByVal Sh As Object) Range("v3").Font.ThemeColor = xlAutomatic End Sub Tried several, what am I missing? Try this. Hope this helps! If so, let me know, click "YES" below. Private Sub Workbook_WindowDeactivate(ByVal Wn As Excel.Window) Range("V3").Font.ThemeColor = xlAutomatic End Sub -- Cheers, Ryan "John" wrote: > Hi, I want code to fire when I deactive excel an...

Account number on purchase orders
I would like our account number to show on the purchase order. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you! This should just be a matter of adding the variable Purchaseorder.Supplier.AccountNumber to the Purchase Order Template defined in RMS Administrator. Thank you, Ryan Sakry Program Manager rsakry@rite.us http://www.rite.us 320-230-2282 ext. 4002 (Office) 320-230-1796 (Fax) On 9/18/2010 12:04 AM, Al K. wrote: > I would like our account number to show on the purchase order. > Any help would be appreciated. > Thank you! This is a multi-part message in MIME fo...

Excel Order Form
I've created an order form that's 131 lines. I saved it as a webpage, but only part of the form shows with a vertical scroll bar. I want users to be able to print out the sheet for mailing; but, of course, all that prints is what is showing on the screen. Is there any way to have the entire spreadsheet on the webpage? best solution is to convert it to a pdf file then just let them download it On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 06:37:59 -0800, "Carl" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I've created an order form that's 131 lines. I saved it >as a ...

Fulfillment Orders #3
I am trying to convert a fulfillment order to an invoice, but it is not happenning. What I have noticed is that the item number has an asterisk next to it and it is saying 'bin not found' under the site/bin field. We do not use bins this item is assigned to a location id? Can someone advise rcr, If you go under Tools > Setup > Inventory > Inventory Control, make sure the "Enable Multiple Bins" checkmark is unchecked. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster a...

Resolution Activities
I am trying to pull resolution activities and whether they are won or lost? Which field stores this information? The Opportunity has a 'state' and 'staus reason' field - you should find that the State field is what you are looking for the 'status reason' is the 'why' (i.e why you won/lost). Guy. "EricaUW" <EricaUW@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:74837B1C-40CE-40C5-95A0-DE6D771C9C6E@microsoft.com... >I am trying to pull resolution activities and whether they are won or lost? > Which field stores this information? ...

Purchase Order Processing Data Has Been Damaged #2
I have a customer who has multiple POs that have been received against yet the original PO is still in the "new" status so it shows up to be received against again. I have run reconcile on the POs and it wants to change the line item status from "new" to "closed" but then it gives the error "Purchase Order Processing data has been damaged; please rebuild the data." No line item status changes are made. I have run Checklinks on the Purchasing Transactions table and that didn't make a difference. With SQL how do we rebuild the data? Have ...

Changing default from printing Entire Workbook to Active Sheets
In Excel 2007, is there a place to select the data to print? I have a user that when she goes to print a document, the 'print what' section of the print box defaults to 'entire workbook.' She wants it to default to 'active sheets.' Is there a setting in Excel or the Registry that I can edit? Thanks, John ...

Quick Campaign creating duplicate activities
When I run a quick campaign for either a contact list or an account list, I get 2 activities per contact or account. It does it for any activity type (e-mail, letter, etc) Has anyone seen this? Does anyone know how (or even where to start) to fix this? If I create a quick campaign for 5 contacts, I would like only 5 activities to be created. Thanks Seems like some how your deployment has duplicate workflow process definition for bulk operation. This definition is created during setup. I dont know how your system might have got into that state. Did you run installation or repair ...

Determine cluster mode Active/Active or Active/Passive??
This is a simple question but I'm new to Exchange 2003 clustering. We have 2-node Exc 2003 Ent cluster here at my new job. I need to apply the Daylight Savings patches this weekend and making sure I've got the process down. What I noticed in Cluster Admin is that I have online groups/resources in each cluster. So I have excluster1 and excluster2. If I check Active Groups for each one, they both have both and both are online. Same deal with Active Resources. So does this mean I have an Active/Active setup? Thanks for any info Active/Active = 2 cluster nodes, both hosting 1 Excha...

Workflow multiplicate activities
I have created 4 workflows for one entity. Each of them starts when the value of custom picklist has been changed. Each of the workflows has stop line at the end. Unfortunatelly for some picklist options there are 4-5 times more created duplicate activities. Is there somebody, who can tell me what is the reason for that ? Best regards, Omega ...

Mail-merge set as default to create activities?
Hello, After a mail-merge is complete and it asks if you want to create activities for these records, does anyone know if you can get it to default to yes rather then no. My client would like to try and stop people from forgetting to clieck yes! Thanks, Katherine If you have an onpremise deployment then you can go and update the <wwwroot>\tools\mailmerge\trackactivities.aspx page and move the checked option from radio button "radNoTrack" to "radTrack". "K" wrote: > Hello, > > After a mail-merge is complete and it asks if you want to cre...

How can I close multiple activities at once
From a customer I got the question: is it possible to close multiple activities (f.i. 300 phonecall created by a Quick Campaign) at once? They DON'T want to delete them! ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Com...

Activate an active workbook with name x
First I do a save as.. for a workbook and get the name via a input box (lets say the name gets queried by 'fname'. How do I later move back to that specific workbook? Something I needed would look like: ActiveWorkbook -with the name of 'fname'.Activate tx Gmick, I think fname is a variable in your program. If so, Workbooks(fname).Activate -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net ------------------------------------------- "Gmick" <gnick@chello.nl> wrote in message news:R6LRc.58621$i7.23416@amsnews05.chello.com... > First I do a sav...

Purchase Order returns should adjust the Qty received on the orig.
After entering a PO Return (any type) the QTY received on the original PO should be adjusted so that PO can be re-received. Many times a PO return is done because of an error during data entry or the wrong item was shipped. The PO should remain open. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I ...

Activation, Registration, New User
I edit and produce the newsletter for my neighborhood association. The association recently purchased a copy of Microsoft Publisher 2007 for me to use in order to facilitate my work. Once I am no longer producing the newsletter for the association, we would like to be able to have the new editor install the software. I have installed and activated the software, but not registered it. I think it should be registered in the name of the association, but how do I do this? How can I ensure that if at some point I stop performing this function for the assocation, they can pass on the softwar...