Account Owner last Changed (or) Last modified date

is there any field in the CRM Database is capturing Account Owner last
modified date.

0
srini
7/14/2005 3:05:56 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

check "modifiedon" and "modifiedby" fields which capture the last
modification to the record and are present in most of the entities.

"srini" wrote:

> is there any field in the CRM Database is capturing Account Owner last
> modified date.

Amit,

those two fields are going to be used only if there are any changes in
the entity Information.

my question is is there any field, rather is there any way to capture
Account owner last modified (or) changed.

ex:User A is the owner of Account A and after some days Account A has
been Assigned to User B. what I would like to know here is when this
change happened.

Hope you understand what I was asking here.

0
srini
7/14/2005 8:27:02 PM
you can create a custom field, but I do not believe there is are native
fields to audit account ownership.  The guys at visionary software
http://www.vscrm.com have an add on that will record ownership along
with any other changes to the account.

eric

srini wrote:
> Amit,
>
> those two fields are going to be used only if there are any changes in
> the entity Information.
>
> my question is is there any field, rather is there any way to capture
> Account owner last modified (or) changed.
>
> ex:User A is the owner of Account A and after some days Account A has
> been Assigned to User B. what I would like to know here is when this
> change happened.
>
> Hope you understand what I was asking here.

0
ericwass

Apointment time Changes
I have a group of users that when they send apointments or receive apointments they time changes by an hour.. for example they send me a 3:00PM apointment ill get it for a 4:pm apointment.. they are on the same network as i am.. same exchange server... no one else has this problem.. has anyone come across this problem?.. any help would be great! Thanks Chris The settings to adjust for daylight savings time are in Windows as well in Outlook Calendar options. Both need to be checked. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT -------------------------------- "Chris" <Chris@discussions.m...

Date format pre-1900.
Hi, I have a table of immigration ships that have arrived in Australian shores. Some....okay most.....of the ships arrived before 1900. I was trying to sort by the arrival date, which is in the format of DD MMM YYYY, but that didn't work, as there were some 1900 dates. Tried to re-style the column to DD/MM/YYYY, but the pre-1900 dates don't change to the new style. Any suggestions on how to utilise the pre-1900 dates, so that Excel can recognise them. Cheers in advance. Craig. You could use the add-in at http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/files/xdate.htm ...

Showing Last number only
I have 5 columns of data: A holds a date B holds a dollar value C holds another dollar value. D holds is the sum of B and C E holds a running total of D so a sheet may look like this. B C D E F 04/01 1.00 .50 1.50 1.50 04/02 2.00 1.00 3.50 5.00 04/03 5.00 04/04 1.00 1.00 2.00 7.00 and so on Total 4.00 2.50 7.00 7.00 the last row shows a total of each column. except E What I am looking to do is : in E on the total line just show the last number. I am able to do this now with this fo...

Can't create an account to account relationship in the account ent
Is this because the default (Parent Account) relationship already exists? Can you not have duplicate relationships? Thanks in advance for the clarification. > Is this because the default (Parent Account) relationship already exists? Yes. > Can you not have duplicate relationships? Yes, you cannot have duplicate relationships in this manner. To do this you need to use the Relationships/Relationship Roles functionality, where you can pretty much do any kind of relationship between clients (ie accounts and contacts.) HTH, R. "GoodByeGoldmine" wrote: > Is this beca...

Automatically Change Lead Status????
I am new to this, but I was wondering if there was a way to change the lead status on numerous leads (275) at one time that were created on a specific date (imported in) but only if they still stay New. What we are doing is we have mailings going out each week where then our sales personnel have 30 days in which to contact the clients that received the letters. The sales personnel are then supposed to change the lead status from New to Contacted. If they have not contacted the clients I want to be able to run something that changes all of those statuses to overdue. Any help would be...

exchange accounts will not delete from site
I have recently recovered one of my exchange 5.5 servers that crashed. Mailboxes have been restored and replication appears to complete only down to the restored server but not up to the main site mail server that holds the global address list. Due to lack of information in backups, it was necessary for me to manually recreate all mailboxes and then restore mailboxes. However, the new accounts have created with a "2" appended to each mailbox name. Example john@us.com is automatically created as john2@us.com. How do I purge the old accounts from the global list so that I can crea...

Extreme Delays Deleting Change Orders from Project Accounting
We use Project Accounting for Dynamix GP and we are attempting to start using the Change Order features to track changes made to project budget and fees. Unfortunately, during testing, we are experiencing a five to ten minute delay whenever we try to delete an incorrectly entered change order. This occurs even if we simply start to create a change order, never use it for anything and immediately attempt to delete it. Has anyone experienced this, or can anyone propose any clues on what I should look at to find what is causing this large pause? -- Jim Rowley Business Analyst II ...

Date Fill Series
We want to find an easy way to populate cells with the dates of our four-day Monday-Thursday work week for an entire year. For example, 8/263 8/24, 8/25, 8/26. The following week dates are 8/30, 8/31, 9/1, 9/2. I have been trying to use the fill series with no luck. Any help is greatly appreciated. If this is something you don't have to do a lot of, you could just go ahead and fill for the entire year.........then sort by Day of the week, and then delete the Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays.........then resort by date Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "S. Neese" <anonymous@di...

Muliple Exchange OMA User Accounts from One SmartPhone
I wish to be able to access multiple user accounts (all on the same Exchange 2003 server) from a single smartphone running Windows Mobile 5.0. After setting up OMA on Exchange and the smartphone and visiting https://FQDN/oma all works well after entering the username and password for one account, but then the smartphone remembers the login (presumably via a cookie) for future visits to the same URL. There seems to be no easy way to delete the cookie on the smartphone, so all subsequent accesses to OMA go straight through to the same user account. One way I have considered tackling this is to ...

change the color of points in 3D surface chart using VBA
I wanna change the color of single points in a 3d surface chart according to a seperate value for each point (i.e. date, time, price chart with the surface color representing the volume). I figured it out for 3d column charts using the sereiesCollection(i).points method but found no solution for a surface chart. Any ideas ? Liontrader, For the 3d surface chart, you have to go to the legend key to change the colors. Try something like this: ActiveChart.Legend.LegendEntries(1).LegendKey.Interior.ColorIndex = 6 ActiveChart.Legend.LegendEntries(2).LegendKey.Interior.ColorIndex = 3 ---- ...

pivot table changes when data is refreshed.
Hi, I have a pivot table with grouping based on a field called "period which is of date type. I have grouped it into months and quarters However when i refresh the pivot table whenever the data (which is in seperate sheet) is changed, the groupings are going out. I want t preserve the groupings as they are like a template. How do i stop th changing the format and layout of the pivot table whenever i refres the data? any ideas? please help. regards Kiran:mad ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages d...

Re Label Accounts Field
Anybody know how to change the Accounts field label to something else e.g. Organization, or Business? You can rename the 'account' entity to be 'Business'. Organization is a reserved word in CRM (there is already an orgainzation object) so it's off-limits. Dave "Owais" <Owais @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:25767F85-513C-40F7-A82F-F0E5A627D9FF@microsoft.com... > Anybody know how to change the Accounts field label to something else e.g. > Organization, or Business? ...

want to transfer out funds from a fund within an account to a fund within the same account.
I want to do this to preserve my cost basis. I have a 401k that lets say has a fund that I bought for 100 bucks and it gained 10 dollars. when I issue a buy/sell to transfer it to another fund (within the same 401k account) the new cost basis is 110 dollars instead of the 100 that I actually spent. I know that using transfer in/out will preserve this cost basis, but it doesnt seem to work within an account per other threads of this nature. How can I do something similar within the same account? I am using 2005 premium. Thanks Vic. I don't think your use of Cost Basis reflects tax la...

Forwarding email to an external account
If I want to foreward email coming into my exchange account to a personal account such as hotmail for example, how can this be done? In Active Directory Users and Computer, you look at the User's Properties, you look under the "Exchange General" Tab, you look at the "delivery option", you see "forwarding address", you say "ha, ha!" and do some jiggy dance :) I only do this for ex-employees for 30 days at the request of HR. -- Sincerely, D�j� Ak�m�l�f�, MCSE MCSA MCP+I www.akomolafe.com www.iyaburo.com Do you now realize that Today is the Tomorro...

Problem configuring Outlook 2007 w/ job email account
I recently installed Outlook 2007 to my laptop (which uses Vista). Upon trying to "setup" Outlook a small box appeared in the upper left corner of the screen which stated "configuring outlook accounts." A box appeared asking for "Microsoft Exchange Server" and "mailbox." I was not sure as to what to enter so I entered "dss.sc.gov" (which is everything listed after the "@" in my job email address) for the server and my name for mailbox. I then received the following error message: "The connection to Microsoft Exchange is ...

Loan account
Hi, Something else that's giving me trouble. I've set up a loan account - all seems to be fine. It's a three year loan, and the first two payments had already been made when I set the thing up in Money. Money coped with this fine, and within the register of the loan account it now accurately shows the first two payments and the principal-element of each payment, together with the diminishing value of the outstanding loan. However, it doesn't seem to be linked in any way to the account from which the payments are actually being made. Conceptually it seems to me that the loan ...

Online Services
With many banks now changing over to this Site Key verification during login, Money no longer is able to access those sites during it's automatic updates and statement downloads. Does anyone know how long it takes for the programmers to make fixes when a bank does that? I haven't been able to access my TCF Bank info from Money for a couple weeks now since TCF changed to the Site Key. ...

Text cells converts to dates
Hello, I have formatted the cells as "text". When I type in data, Excel leaves the numbers as is but when I copy and paste data from the web, it keeps converting the numbers to a date. For example, I can type "11-9 7-13" and the data stays as is BUT when I copy "11-9 7-13" from two columns on a web page and paste it, the data is converted to "9-Nov 13-Jul". What do I have to do to make Excel display those numbers without converting to a date? Apparently, formatting the cells as "text" does not work with pasting. Thanks. Obvio...

Can't set up HTTP account!!
I'm setting up Outlook on a friends computer. On their old computer they were able to view their Charter Communications email account through Outlook. I am trying to set it up so they can do it in XP, but it won't let me see their messages it just comes up blank. What am I doing wrong??!! P.S.- They don't have an account through Outlook/Microsoft Thanks, Locke ...

Multiple Email Accounts
I have three email accounts. I can only send message from one - some sort of automatic default. How can I select (with each email), what account I want to use to send a message? What version of Outlook are you using, and if 98 or 2000, what mail support mode? If you're not sure, look at the second line of Help | About Microsoft Outlook -- it should say "Internet Mail Only" or "Corporate/Workgroup". (Outlook 97, 2002, and 2003 don't have separate modes.) -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please ...

Convert Lead > Account-Contact-Opportunity Error
Hi, I have several leads opened. If I create a new one it will work "but" especially with this ONE lead I don't get it, I convert it either to Account - Contacts or Opportunity and gives me the following error. I repeat this is only for this one. I tried to close reopen change settings etc... Still not working. Microsoft CRM Platform Error Report: Error Description: Exception from HRESULT: 0x80042F09. Error Details: Details on this error have not been provided by the platform. Error Number: 0x80042F09 Source File: Not available Line Number: Not available Date: 10-2...

stop automatic increment of dates
Using Excel 2003, from Office XP, SP1 I usually want to use autofill w/o making it a series. I finally turned it off for most numbers, although I can't remember where the options box is located. However, I can't get the dates to stay put, except to show "autofill options" & select "copy cells." I really wish these autocomplete & autofill series options were "opt-in" rather than "search for the option in every menu, clear the box, then see if it does what you want it to." Or rather, doesn't do what I never wanted it to do in t...

Change HTML in fly

Turn off Autogenerate account description
I found out there isn't a way to turn off the autogenerate account description through Customer Source. I would like to add this as a suggestion for future release where I can click a button and it'll not autogenerate the account description for me. It's a nice feature, but it doesn't work for my intent. I understand that the autogenerate account description comes from the account segment list, however, my account segment list doesn't do the account description any justice b/c I have 5 segments, and the names can be long, so GP will truncate it, but not where I wan...

Cant change FirstPageTray of Word Document
I am getting below error while assinging the Printer Tray. System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x800A1200): Value out of range at crosoft.Office.Interop.Word.PageSetup.set_FirstPageTray(WdPaperTray prop) here is the code I wrote. With WordApp.ActiveDocument.PageSetup .FirstPageTray = 261 .OtherPagesTray = 261 End With I am using Office Word Interop in my win application. Thanks, Irfan Shaikh You may find some information at http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/pub0009/LPMArticle.asp?ID=183 that will help. ...