Account history doesn't include sub account info

When viewing the Account history I can't seem to include the history of the
sub accounts within this.  Is it possible to do so - as obviously this would
allow an overview of the entire account.
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

JM,

go to your parent account - history. Check the filters on top of that
screen.

When selecting: Include: Related Records, your problem should be
solved.

HTH

0
Frederic
3/29/2006 3:54:40 PM
Thank you for the reply, but unfortunately this doesn't seem to solve the
problem.  There are items in the history of the sub accounts, but nothing in
the history of the parent account even when the filter is "Include Related
Records"  Is there another setting that needs to be altered anywhere?

"Frederic @ Traviata" wrote:

> JM,
>
> go to your parent account - history. Check the filters on top of that
> screen.
>
> When selecting: Include: Related Records, your problem should be
> solved.
>
> HTH

No, this only works with sub-contacts.

Sorry

0
Frederic

eConnect SOP distributions missing account number for returns.
We are trying to create SOP returns using eConnect (GP ver 8). When I look at the transaction in GP the distribtuions are correct for the credit of RECV, but the debit is missing the account number for Sales. When I drill down into the item, the accounts list has Sales as blank (it is not blank on the customer card) I've tested that when I create a SO manually all works as expected, we have even proved our old integration manager works. We are setting the CREATEDIST = 1, soptype = 4. -- -John ...

Replying to emails with correct account?
I've got 2 accounts with Office 2000, for example: first@domain.com second@domain.com I've got first@domaim.com set as the Default account. When I send a mail to second@domain.com, and click Reply to it, the automatic responder is set to first@domain.com even though the "To" field of the sent mail is to second@domain.com. I'd like it to send the reply from second@domain.com instead, which is how it USED to work before I had to re-install Windows. Is there a way to do this? It definitely DID do it once before! Thanks for reading! :) Paul wrote: > I've go...

Printing the "account" activity... no details?
OK, I'm trying to find SOME way of printing out a detailed list of my recent account activities, and I am not having much luck... When I am on the account and I choose "Print", all I get is a two column list, with the "amount" differences and the new running total. No payee name? No check number? No category? No "reconciled" status? I tried to look for options here, but the only ones I could find were for choosing my printer/changing my paper size. Didn't notice any reports that would print out this information... How might I do this? (I am using Mone...

Microsoft Office XP accounting
I'm trying to do an accounting project and the computer I'm on only has Microsoft XP Home Edition of Excel and therefore doesn't have the accounting number format in the 'format cells' option. Is there anything I can download to update this version so that I can get an 'A' on this project? Well, I've never been aware of a difference in cell formats. There is no "home" edition of Microsoft Excel. But here's a custom format that appears when Accounting with 2 decimals is chosen: _($* #,##0.00_);_($* (#,##0.00);_($* "-"??_);_(@_) ******...

repeat formulae taking into account previous column's info?
Using Excel 2003. Trying to add up home accounts. Want to copy formulae from one column to another. Can Excel do this automatically? eg =SUM(B20+C16) to =SUM(C20+D16) to =SUM(D20+E16) where B, C and D are months, line 16 is the sub total and 20 is the total that I would like to carry through to the next month. Do I have to keep inputting =SUM etc, or is there someway of replicating this formula when the computer can change the letter of the column automatically? Help! Hi Debbie your formula of =SUM(B20+C16) can be corrected to either =SUM(B20,C16) or, better still =B20+C...

Payments made on accounts should be recorded as a transaction.
I don't know if anyone else receives a down payment on a customer's account or not, but if you try to take cash in from a customer as a down payment on their account the cash does not get recorded as a transaction and therefore the totals at the end of the batch are not correct at all. Has anyone actually used this system in a real-life situation before selling it to everyone??? ...

Enable software to work in Domain user account.
Hi to all Enable software to work in Domain user account. Software which i have installed in Win xp is i install software from domain administrator. 1. Office 2003 it's working 2. adobe PDF it's working Other software's are not working, issue in local user and domain user account only, No problem in administrator account (local and domain) if i give them administrator account i can't stop them from miss use the system. Note: Server OS: Win Server 2003 Client OS: Win xp, Win 7 Pro, Vista Business Regards, Vin Win On 03/07/10 03:37, Vinod ...

Convert Quicken Home & Business invoice accounts to Money Plus H&B
Is there any way that I can convert my invoice accounts in Quicken H&B 2007 to invoice accounts in Money Plus H&B? I don't know enough about Money terminology to ask this question intelligantly :) TIA! ...

Move Completed PO's to history (re-post)
Quick History...We have been using Dynamics GP since version 6.0 and had a 3rd party add on Intellisol which gave us the capability to do SOP to POP (sales order to drop-ship PO) back before this was actually part of Dynamics with version 7. Now we are on version 9. I have ran remove completed PO's and because we keep history all closed PO's in my date range appeared to move to history except for a bunch of them dating back to 1999-2001. They are closed as well as the line item and even if I type in the PO to remove it...it doesn't move it to history. I thinking it's...

Cannot view / enter any GL accounts! HELP!
I ran the Check Links yesterday. Now, I cannot see / access / view / created any GL accounts. I first thought that all disappeared as when I open the lookup window, they are all gone. However, after logging in as the sa, they are definitely all there. It appears every user lost access to do anything with GL accounts. When one attempts to manual type in a valid GL account, it simply erases itself once entry is complete. HELP! Did you check your check links reports what did they show?? Can you see the accounts as a Power User or only as sa? "Adam" wrot...

Smart List Builder install documentation include on all workstati
In the documentation for Smart List Builder install it should include that it needs to be installed on all workstations that use the shared reports dictionary. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGro...

Auto Pooling Time for Project Accounting
Is there a way to setup (or a utility available to accomplish) to do the following on billilng for time? This is a GP 8 question. 1) On billing to invoice, a lump sum amount of time, average rate, markup, etc.. is entered for the invoicing. 2) Based on lump sum hours on work type (ie sys implemnenation hours), have GP go back to detailed time records in sub-ledger chronilogically to change status of billable records from 'waiting to be billed to invoice' as 'billed to invoice'? 3) Ability to update sub-ledgers for prior invoices issued on lump sum before fix was pu...

Does any MS Money version include tracking vehicle fuel usage deta
My previous personal finance tracking software automatically requested mileage/odometer reading and amount of fuel and could report quickly and easily on consumption per vehicle. It boggles my mind that this simple add-on is not available on such an established personal finance package, so I assume the version I am trialing is just missing it, and it can't be a complete oversight from MS. Please could someone let me know if any version of MS money includes this facility, and if none, what other personal finance software does? =?Utf-8?B?QmFycnk=?= <Barry@discussions.microsoft.co...

work info
Timothy j Salazar 4002 west Missouri Artesia nm 88210 I IM A VERY HARD WORK AND VERY DEPENDABLE PERSON AND GET ALONG WELL WITH OTHERS WEL. AND BEN IN OILFILD MOST OF MY WORK HISTORY.. EDUCATION-I GRADUATED FROM HOBBS HIGH IN 5-05 AND GOT SOME COLLEAG IN Roswell nm emnur 07-09 Arc, Welding migg ,welds some pipe ,cuts angle iron, arc weld vocational Projects lots of oilfield work on tanks, wrack, b.o.p cuts ,weld frames like Riggs ,truck beds and so on if it need to be welded I can do it ... 04-10-06 BULLDOG MUD -LOAD AND UNLOAD CHEMICALS USED FOR DRILLING RIGS ...

Money 2004 Not Seeing Retirement Accounts
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000A_01C4D7F2.ED9FD930 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have MS$ 2004 Deluxe and have set up multiple retirement accounts to = track. I initially set up the accounts under the Account List setup = wizard. I went through the process of setting up the retirement accounts = (selecting that it is a retirement account, 401k/403b, setting up the = funds in the account, etc.). Later on I went a set up the Lifetime = Planner.=20 The Lifetime Planner does not see t...

Spouse's accounts
I like to setup my accounts and my wife's accounts together in M06. Is possible to have separate Income/Expense reports for myself and my spouse beside having consolidated reports? In microsoft.public.money, mubaig75 wrote: >I like to setup my accounts and my wife's accounts together in M06. Is >possible to have separate Income/Expense reports for myself and my spouse >beside having consolidated reports? Yes. It can be done, as long as there is something to distinguish the income/expenses. They could be from different accounts or have different categories. If that is no...

Changed View to right and lost info on left
changed pane view from bottom to right and lost info on left of view ie mail ect. How do I get it back. "=?Utf-8?B?TWFpbCxDYWxlbmRhciwgQ29udGFjdHMsVGFza3M=?=" <Mail,Calendar, Contacts,Tasks@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:A5E3C498-0C5E-4593-9CE8-84E6419CB47C@microsoft.com: > changed pane view from bottom to right and lost info on left of view > ie mail ect. How do I get it back. What if you grab the left side of the reading pane and drag it to the right to resize it? -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP Stockholm Consulting Gro...

Import accounts from one company to another
I have multiple companies in GP. One comapny will be retired but we want to move the accounts already setup in this company into another already existing company. This would be an import/combine type process to add the accounts from the retired company to the existing accounts in the other company. It seems there should be an easy way to do this but I have not found it. Any direction greatly appreciated. ...

i can't get outlook to import info from the worksheet it created
I created an Excel worksheet from a contact list in outlook by exporting it. When I add contacts to the same Excel worksheet, outlook won't import the new data. What am I doing wrong? DId you expand the named range on the worksheet to cover the new data?=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx =20 "oaksie1" <oaksie1@discussions.mic...

where do office 2000 (including excel of course) service packs go
where do office 2000 (including excel of course) service packs go. I don't know why they don't give you the option of downloading and saving them before installing the various program updates and service packs. This way whenever I do a fresh reformat of my computer, i need to spend hours getting all the updates again off of the internet, where as if I could save thme, I would just have to re-install. Any help would be appreciated Don't know about Office 2000......never used it, but Office Download center offers you the choice of installing or saving to install file to disk....

Sub Report Repeating
With On My Main Report I have a Sup Report, The Main Reports Shows The Project Number. Project Title and Enquiry: Enquiry Could Be Anything From "Supply Only Ductwork" The Sub-Report Shows All The Drawings That Are Needed For That Enquiry, The Sub-Report Is Set to a Contineuos Type, The Problem Arise's If Ive Seletced The Say 2 or more Companys For that Enquiry, What Is Happening The Sub Report Is Duplicating The Drawing List For How Many Companys Ive Set The Enquiry To. Is The Away I Can Just Print the One Set of Drawings for that Enquiry Records, and Not Repeat the Whole S...

Runtime Error with Excel VB Sub
I set up a 4-sheet Excel workbook and I have a VB subroutine that manipulates ranges across all the pages. The subroutine works ok if called from sheets 2, 3, or 4 but not from sheet 1. I set up a button on sheet1 that has this action: ---- TestLog.xls - Sheet1 Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() Call ActiveWorkbook.CalcUnique End Sub ---- CalcUnique is my subroutine that begins this way: ---- TestLog.xls - ThisWorkbook Sub CalcUnique() Dim Band As Integer ' other Dims deleted [UCalls3].ClearContents 'Clear Unique list for all bands ---- When called from th...

Multiple Email Accounts #12
My wife and I have a joint email account plus seperate mailboxes. Comcast is our provider, but their email system is terrible So we have added Outlook 2003 as a source. The problem is that ALL accounts show up in the INBOX in Outlook and we can't send mail from our own accounts anymore. How can we seperate the three mailboxes? tsnbaseball <tsnbaseball@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > My wife and I have a joint email account plus seperate mailboxes. > Comcast is our provider, but their email system is terrible So we > have added Outlook 2003 as a source. The problem ...

Outlook Folders or accounts
I my Outlook 2007 I open two email accounts; everything works fine except for the reply. Even if I reply to an email in the secondary account, the SENT email gets posted in the primary account. What kind of rule can I write to MOVE it - or at least copy it - to the SENT folder in the secondary account? Thanks, Raul Rego NJPIES You need to create an After Sending rule. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-r...

Linking of two accounts in the same bank
I have two accounts in the same bank: one is a Savings Account and the other is a Checking Account. Periodically, I need to transfer amounts from one to the other. MS Money tries to show them as Expense and creates an expense category for these transfers. I try to change them into 'Not an Expense', but then in the reports it shows these still an an item of expense marked as 'Not an Expense'. Is there a way by which these two accounts could be linked so that money could be transferred from one to the other without being shown as money spent? Thanks. aasghar In microsoft...