Access Denied to mscrm 3.0 after upgrade

I have had this happen twice now. Has anyone seen this error?

I get the following message when I type in http://locallhost on the CRM
server machine:

Microsoft CRM Unhandled Error Details:
Server Error in '/' Application.

Exception from HRESULT: 0x80048306.

Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Exception
from HRESULT: 0x80048306.

Source Error:

Stack Trace:

[COMException (0x80048306): Exception from HRESULT: 0x80048306.]

Microsoft.Crm.Platform.ComProxy.CBizOrganizationClass.RetrieveTokenKey(CUserAuth& Caller) +0
   Microsoft.Crm.Security.Organization.RetrieveTokenKey(User user) +107
   Microsoft.Crm.Application.WRPCContext..ctor(AppPage page) +441
   Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppPage.OnInit(EventArgs e) +55
   System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +240

I get the following message when i try to access 3.0 from a different
machine.

Microsoft CRM Unhandled Error Details:
Server Error in '/' Application.

Unhandled Execution Error

Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException:

Source Error:

Stack Trace:

[COMException (0x80040204)]

Microsoft.Crm.Platform.ComProxy.CBizOrganizationClass.RetrieveTokenKey(CUserAuth& Caller) +0
   Microsoft.Crm.Security.Organization.RetrieveTokenKey(User user) +107
   Microsoft.Crm.Application.WRPCContext..ctor(AppPage page) +441
   Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppPage.OnInit(EventArgs e) +55
   System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +240

Microsoft CRM Platform Error Report:
Error Description:
Exception of type System.Web.HttpUnhandledException was thrown.

Error Details:

Error Number:
0x80040204

Source File:
Not available

Line Number:
Not available

Date: 12-30-2005

Time: 14:27:06

Type: Platform Error (3)

Request URL:
http://......../default.aspx

Basic Server & Client Information:

What the End User would have seen:

0
Manish1 (14)
12/30/2005 10:33:03 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

This error is raised because the account under which the ASP.NET worker
process is running is not a member of the privusergroup in AD. Did you change
the CRM Application pool identity after upgrade? To fix the problem follow
the following steps.

- Open the ActiveDirectory snapin.
- Click on the organization unit specified during MSCRM installation.
- Double click on the PrivUserGroup group  under this organization unit.
- In the members tab add CRMAppPool identity (or AspNetProcess model user)
as a member of privusergroup.

Privusergroup group is created by MSCRM during installation and used for
special administrative functions.

You assume all risk for your use. © 2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights
reserved.

"Manish" wrote:

> I have had this happen twice now. Has anyone seen this error?
>
> I get the following message when I type in http://locallhost on the CRM
> server machine:
>
> Microsoft CRM Unhandled Error Details:
> Server Error in '/' Application.
>
> Exception from HRESULT: 0x80048306.
> current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about
>
> Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Exception
> from HRESULT: 0x80048306.
>
> Source Error:
>
> An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web
> request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can
>
> Stack Trace:
>

> [COMException (0x80048306): Exception from HRESULT: 0x80048306.]
>
> Microsoft.Crm.Platform.ComProxy.CBizOrganizationClass.RetrieveTokenKey(CUserAuth& Caller) +0
>    Microsoft.Crm.Security.Organization.RetrieveTokenKey(User user) +107
>    Microsoft.Crm.Application.WRPCContext..ctor(AppPage page) +441
>    Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppPage.OnInit(EventArgs e) +55
>    System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +240
>    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +197
>

> I get the following message when i try to access 3.0 from a different
> machine.
>
> Microsoft CRM Unhandled Error Details:
> Server Error in '/' Application.
>
> Unhandled Execution Error
> current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about
>
> Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException:
>
> Source Error:
>
> An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web
> request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can
>
> Stack Trace:
>

> [COMException (0x80040204)]
>
> Microsoft.Crm.Platform.ComProxy.CBizOrganizationClass.RetrieveTokenKey(CUserAuth& Caller) +0
>    Microsoft.Crm.Security.Organization.RetrieveTokenKey(User user) +107
>    Microsoft.Crm.Application.WRPCContext..ctor(AppPage page) +441
>    Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppPage.OnInit(EventArgs e) +55
>    System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +240
>    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +197
>

> Microsoft CRM Platform Error Report:
> Error Description:
> Exception of type System.Web.HttpUnhandledException was thrown.
>
> Error Details:
>
> Error Number:
> 0x80040204
>
> Source File:
> Not available
>
> Line Number:
> Not available
>

> Date: 12-30-2005
>
> Time: 14:27:06
>
> Type: Platform Error (3)
>

> Request URL:
> http://......../default.aspx
>

> Basic Server & Client Information:
>

> What the End User would have seen:

Although this is not my problem today, it is nice to see Microsoft providing
this level support.  Thanks Kalmadi.

"Kalmadi Santhosh Rao [MSFT]" <sanrao@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> [...]
>> web
>> request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception
>> can
>> be identified using the exception stack trace below.
>>
>> Stack Trace:
>>

>> [COMException (0x80040204)]
>>
>> Microsoft.Crm.Platform.ComProxy.CBizOrganizationClass.RetrieveTokenKey(CUserAuth&
>> Caller) +0
>>    Microsoft.Crm.Security.Organization.RetrieveTokenKey(User user) +107
>>    Microsoft.Crm.Application.WRPCContext..ctor(AppPage page) +441
>>    Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppPage.OnInit(EventArgs e) +55
>>    System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +240
>>    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +197
>>

>> Microsoft CRM Platform Error Report:
>> Error Description:
>> Exception of type System.Web.HttpUnhandledException was thrown.

dbj
1/2/2006 8:32:47 PM
I was having this issue and following the instructions in this post fixed my
problem.  Thanks Kalmadi!

"dbj" wrote:

> [...]
> >> web
> >> request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception
> >> can
> >> be identified using the exception stack trace below.
> >>
> >> Stack Trace:
> >>

> >> [COMException (0x80040204)]
> >>
> >> Microsoft.Crm.Platform.ComProxy.CBizOrganizationClass.RetrieveTokenKey(CUserAuth&
> >> Caller) +0
> >>    Microsoft.Crm.Security.Organization.RetrieveTokenKey(User user) +107
> >>    Microsoft.Crm.Application.WRPCContext..ctor(AppPage page) +441
> >>    Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppPage.OnInit(EventArgs e) +55
> >>    System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +240
> >>    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +197
> >>

> >> Microsoft CRM Platform Error Report:
> >> Error Description:
> >> Exception of type System.Web.HttpUnhandledException was thrown.

Outlook Web Access AutoSignature

Restricting access to note attachments

Access 2003 and Access 2007 Synchronization

Outlook Express(6.0) INBOX Problem
I have a problem with M.S Outlook Express where I appear to have ten messages permanantly stuck in my INBOX.No matter how many times I try to access them or do a send/receive they remain "stuck" in there.I think this may have something to do with my McAfee Internet suite(8.0) which I have just had to reinstall.I have tried disabling all elements of Mcafee in case one of these is inhibiting the "release of my O.E INBOX , but still no joy.Do I have to reinstall Outlook EXpress and if so will I lose all my e mails etc.I can in the mean time send and receive E mails as per normal a...

Excel Row to Access Columns

scheduled deposit #3
is there a way to schedule a deposit on the 4th wedensday of every month? No. Money's choices for scheduling recurrence are very weak. "mike" <farlem99@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:392401c3fe12$41063c60$a501280a@phx.gbl... > is there a way to schedule a deposit on the 4th wedensday > of every month? ...

Access

access mail on WEB

X-Axis @ 0 wont work (PIC INCLUDED)
I have a dual y-axis graph... one series has negative values and causes the x-axis to move... ive tried using the "x-axis @ 0" but it doesnt work office XP PIC: http://www.ironchefbadass.com/www/chart.jpg the only way i can get it to sort of look right is if i play with the minimum value for the left hand y-axis.. there has to be a real way todo it right... thanx guys -- scrupul0us ------------------------------------------------------------------------ scrupul0us's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=14184 View this thread: http://w...

Will CRM 3.0 support SFO under Citrix
CRM 1.2 does not support SFO under Citrix. Will this change for 3.0? Sincerely, Morten Pedersen Last I heard, it will, but only for online use. Of course, what happens between now and RTM is to be determined. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 04:48:04 -0700, "mortennp" <mortennp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: CRM 1.2 does not support SFO under Citrix. Will this change for 3.0? Sincerely, Morten Pedersen ...

access or mount mirrored hard disks

Access Database In Great Plains

CRM v4 Accessibility Improvements

storage limits #3
Hi I run exchagne 2003 sp1 on windows 2003. I setup a storage limit on my mailbox store of 600 megs and made exclusions to this limit for certian use in AD by unchecking is "use mailbox store defaults" the problem is the users who i excluded from this limit got a warning message from exchange telling them that they are over the limit. did i have to enter in a number in the user account properties when i unchecked use mailbox store defaults? Thanks ...

Upsizing Access to SQL Server 2000

Upgraded to windows 7
i have just upgraded to windows from vista i reinstalled outlook and when i logged in my email account was totally empty i had about 60 emails saved to my account which now seem to be lost. i did a custom install and have a file called windows could my emails be in that file somewhere. any help would be great That might depend on what type of mail account, pop, imap or? Whether Win7 was a clean install? Outlook is not in any case a mail account A custom install of what? And what version of Outlook? "coolcl" <coolcl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ...

Sharepoint 3.0 Help
I installed Sharepoint 3.0 SP2 on my windows 2003 DC server Standard SP2 running SQL 2005 SP3 During the installation I slected AD and it supposely created an OU sharepointOU now I get errors when trying to setup sharepoint create collection site etc Type: Error Date: 12/6/2009 Time: 6:39:45 PM Event: 3360 Source: Windows SharePoint Services 3 Category: Topology User: N/A Computer: TGCS001 Description: The Active Directory organization unit SharePointOU registered in Windows SharePoint Services does not exist. I must of had an error during installation that did not ...

Outlook Web Access #19

internal customer sales with 0 sales value
we provide warehouse service for internal customers, therefore we receive goods that are not ordered by us and we issue the goods when the stores make a sales. we need to find a way to reduce the stock level when issuing the goods, but we dont want to record it as a sales because it is not really a sales. any idea how we can do it in Great Plains? Thanks for your help. ...

ActiveSynch 3.5
I am having trouble Synching my PDA(DELL AXIM5)with outlook2002. The PDA connects but I am unable to synchronize it to Outlook. Any help would be greatly appreciated Try upgrading Activesync to version 3.71. Also, try a soft reset. If this does not help, then try posting in microsoft.public.pocketpc.activesync --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer GaryB <anonymous@discussions.mic...

Accounting with Ms Access