ability to use "streets and trips " with commercial traffic

     I bought a streets and trips program and I drive a
ttruck for a living. In NY state there are highways that
are restricted to commercial traffic, that is, parkways.
Is there a way of getting a map solution that excludes
parkways?  Is there another program specifically for
commercial traffic ?
0
ed
9/21/2003 1:19:55 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Ed

This groups is specifically for users of Microsoft CRM. However I will say
that I have been using direction finding programs for years and have not
seen anything specifically for commercial traffic. I would suggest chatting
with your colleagues in the industry to see what they use etc

"ed schwartz md" <eschwartzmd@rcn.com> wrote in message
>      I bought a streets and trips program and I drive a
> ttruck for a living. In NY state there are highways that
> are restricted to commercial traffic, that is, parkways.
> Is there a way of getting a map solution that excludes
> parkways?  Is there another program specifically for
> commercial traffic ?

0
John

ability to use "streets and trips " with commercial traffic
I bought a streets and trips program and I drive a ttruck for a living. In NY state there are highways that are restricted to commercial traffic, that is, parkways. Is there a way of getting a map solution that excludes parkways? Is there another program specifically for commercial traffic ? Ed This groups is specifically for users of Microsoft CRM. However I will say that I have been using direction finding programs for years and have not seen anything specifically for commercial traffic. I would suggest chatting with your colleagues in the industry to see what they use etc &...

Add in Streets and Trips to CRM
Hi there, We would like to incorporate Microsoft Streets and Trips within CRM. Is this possible? Our goal is to provide an easy way for Techs to get directions to the Clients site without having to maneuver between multiple applications. What would be ideal is if Streets and Trips software was available from the Account/Contact form. Thank you. Natalie Hi, Natalie, This doesn't exactly answer your question, but you can use Microsoft CRM data and port it over to MapPoint. There is an article that explains this at: http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/crm/using/sales/salestripplan....

Money won't run after installing MS Streets and Trips 2009
I just upgraded my version of Streets & Trips by downloading/installing the 60-day trial version. After doing this, I can't get MS Money to load properly. When I start the program, the "Microsoft Money Online Services Policy" dialog box appears, I click "Accept", then get an error dialog that states: "Money was unable to load the registration library (dll)". There is no specific filename given. Any suggestions? In microsoft.public.money, DanL wrote: >I just upgraded my version of Streets & Trips by downloading/installing the >60-day...

Streets and Trips 2008 with GPS
I couldnt find a specific group from that long list. Anyway, most, but not all of the time, all I get when using the GPS tracking feature is that it is "receiving data" but it stays stuck in that mode with 0 sats. This happens even when driving down major highways in large cities with the laptop on the front seat near the window, or even when clipped to the front window. People tell me they can connect in seconds. When connected to the laptop, the gps receiver glows blue, so it is getting power. What is the problem? How can I tell if the receiver itself is defective? thank...

Problem with Streets and Trips 2010 sending to GPS
I have a Garmin Nuvi 750. I connect it to the PC with a USB cable, and the icon on the Garmin that shows it is connected to the PC comes up. But when I go to S&T and try to click on the Send to GPS link, it is grayed out. What am I doing wrong? "Jonw" <Jonw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DBD949E5-BDD9-49B8-8DD1-BC16359C4683@microsoft.com... > I have a Garmin Nuvi 750. I connect it to the PC with a USB cable, and the > icon on the Garmin that shows it is connected to the PC comes up. But when > I > go to S&T and try to click...