ability to turn off associated price lists with products.

It is understood why it is possible to see all products when selecting
different price lists.  However, there should be an option to turn off/on a
setting that allows you to separate price lists and their associated products
when building quotes.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=05df5187-f9a5-4a7c-ad17-7358e9409835&dg=microsoft.public.crm
0
Cafiero (1)
1/14/2008 5:56:02 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Lists
I finally found the list of payees, but it wasn't easy. Why make it so difficult? Now I'm looking for a list of investments, and I can't find that at all. Where is it? PS. Money 2006 Premium. "Paul Pedersen" <nospam@no.spam> wrote in message news:Op99BczWGHA.1192@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... >I finally found the list of payees, but it wasn't easy. Why make it so >difficult? > > Now I'm looking for a list of investments, and I can't find that at all. > Where is it? > > > > In microsoft.public.money, Paul Pedersen wrot...

Loss of icon association with shortcuts
I'm running Windows XP Pro SP3. A few days ago I noticed that some of my desktop and start menu shortcuts no longer display their icons. In an explorer window some files types have also lost their icon. I *think* this happened when I converted my C: drive from FAT32 to NTFS. There were no error messages during that process but my ZoneAlarm firewall lost its program and zone settings too. The ZoneAlarm situation was easily corrected, but the icon situation is more difficult. The programs affected (that I have found so far) are WinZip, Adobe Reader, and Microsoft Office 2003. ...

Smart List record count in 10.0 SP2
Hello, I'm wondering if anyone else has seen a situation in the standard smart list for Purchase Line Items returns a different line count in the window than on the bottom of the window in the status bar. For instance, a client requested a search using the view "Today's Expected Receipts", so the window shows 4 rows, but the status bar at the bottom shows 8. The search criteria look to be the same as in my local view. Trying it in my local view, I get the same results for other views under this object, for instance the window shows 13 rows, but the status bar shows ...

List those which are selected
I have 40 item names in column A. Column B,C,D are for entering qty. (max.) 1 for items in A. Column B, C & D cells are validated such that not more than 6 items ca be selected per columns B, C & D (so, total max. 18)These 6 can be an out of the 40 items. in cells 41st to 46th of columns B, C & D, I need to list the names o those 6 selected, but 1 in each cell one below the other. What is the formula for this? A-----------B---------C----------D Item1-----1---------1----------1 Item2-----0---------1----------0 Item3-----1---------0----------0 and so on Result-----Item1---Item1----I...

Turning on and off Data Entry
Hello, I am using Access 2003. I need some help creating code to turn "Data Entry" Off upon opening a form and upon closing turning it back on. The reason why I need this is because from the switchboard I access a form "frm_AltaDeRegistrosPagina1-2Analista" that I normally want "Data Entry" on by default. But when I access the same form "frm_AltaDeRegistrosPagina1-2Analista" from a different form "frm_Analista" I want to turn off the Data Entry so that I can view the data. I figure I would put your code on the button that I use...

axis associated with legend
Hello all! I have a 3d bar chart. (ie, area chart converted to bar chart) and I want the legend to be associated with the Z axis so different heights will be different colors. Is this possible? Thanks! Also, unrelated, is it possible to have excel process 3d chart info in the form: x y z 0 0 56 0 1 88 0 2 63 1 0 39 1 2 78 etc without switching to the "table" form? Thanks everybody! Andrew ...

Subform to mimick a list box
I am using Access 2003, and I need to conditionally format a list box. I know I cannot do that, so I've created a subform to make look like a list box and have applied conditional formatting to it. I have a checkbox in the subform so that when you click in any of the 3 fields in the subform/list, it will change that checkbox and then apply conditional formatting to all the fields (the conditional format is contingent upon that checkbox being checked or not). The conditional format just makes it "highlight" each field by changing the back and foreground colors. The proble...

fomatting prices
I have to format prices for my company. they go 2 ways. One way, they are marked up by either 5 or 10 percent. If I update them as [price]*1.1 (or 1.05) the results may be something like 148.445, 193.6, or 66. The other way is not a markup, but a markdown. Like a 20% discount. I do an update query using [price]*.8, but again, I get the unrounded answers and missing "cents". Is there a way to make them come out with 2 decimal points? Like 148.44 (or 148.45), 193.60, and 66.00. An expression or setting that can be used? I am using Access 2007. Typecast the calcul...

AzMan update from Production to DEV and TEST
Hi, I tried to backup and restore AzMan from PROD to DEV Environment. It is happening successfully. It is restoring Roles, Operations and Role Assignments too. But I need only Roles and Operations to be updated. Not the Role Assignments. Is there a way to specify only Roles and Operations. I am using NTBACKUP for backup and restoration process. I scripted the Backup and manually doing the restore. Please help asap since this is a production issue now. Is there a way to restore ADAM Database, without affecting Role Assignments? "Kreshiv" wrote: > Hi, &g...

Disable ability to create folders in Exchange
Our corperate office has implemented a new document retention policy. Part of the policy requires users to contact the IT department if they want a new folder created in their Exchange mailbox (Each folder must have a retention policy setup by the IT dept using Symantec Enterprise Vault). We have been told that we have to come up with a way to disable our users ability to create folders in their mailboxes. I was wondering if anybody has any ideas on how to set this type of security on Exchange. I can't see how to do it via "Mailbox Rights". Thanks for the help. I'...

Not In List Messages
I have a combobox with LIMITTOLIST = yes. I have code in the NOTINLIST event to display a message about the error. That all works fine. The problem I have is that AC2003 always displays a system message that the data entered is not in the list. My question is: how do I suppress that message? I've tried to search for the err.number in both the AFTERUPDATE and NOTINLIST events, but the err.number is 0. Thank You! This is controlled by the Response variable. Check the VBE Help for the 'Not In List Event' all the details are there. "Response The setti...

How to turn this s/sheet around?
I have a worksheet which is 76 columns by 500 rows. Col A has dates in it, and the other columns have figures which I want to summarise by month, possibly in a pivot table. I don't want to have to drag all 75 column headings across when designing the table - is there a quicker way? Alternatively, I'm sure I saw a formula once which worked from the dates and summarised a column of figures quickly by month, but I can't find it now. I would appreciate any help. You are possibly thinking of subtotal. 1) Insert a new column next to your date 2) In the inserted column. enter a ...

Using onchange method in a pick list
Hi, I have 2 pick lists, the values of the second pick list depend on the selected value of the first pick list. For example, I have countries in the first one and Cities in the second one. I would like to change the values of the second pick list, depending on the country selected. Is it possible to do it? I really apreciate any help!!!! Thank you all in advance. Dear Katy, The following is not possible. The only way to do it is to use ISV Button to perfom Area Sectorization. This would be feasible with moderate programming skills. If you have advanced area sectorizatiom requ...

Linking a Column List to a Row List
I would appreciate any help on this, I'm trying to finish a report i the next hour or so, and I need to know how to do this (sounds prett straight forward): I have a list of Items in a "column", and all I want to do is link tha list to another sheet, but I need the info to be in a "row" on the ne sheet. I don't want to just paste the data, I need it be linked. Ex. A1=Box, A2=Paper, A3=Pen, I need this to show up on the new sheet as B1=Box, C1=Paper, D1=Pen. I know there's a vba option of doing this, but can I do this with a excel formula? Perhaps using offs...

Add the ability to extend entities
One thing that frustrates me when using crm is this - I'm setting up the case management workflow and I've got two or three entities that are fairly similar - they're all effectively cases that are raised and need to be resolved, but some are raised internally, some are raised externally, some are product related and others service related. Now each of these cases needs to be handled slightly differently in the workflow, and when I add custom attributes I don't want the internal service attributes to appear for example on a service related case because they are irreleva...

Alpha Tabs in "Phone List" Can it be turned on?
I'd love to see the same Alpha tabs that are shown in "Address Cards" in the "Phone List" view. Can this be turned on? Pete. no, you can't enable it, but you can press keys to take you to the first contact using that letter in any view. You need in cell editing disabled and how it behaves may depend on the view. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips....

List Price Update
We are rolling out a last-minute price increase before our trade fair. Would like to update all items of 2 clas IDs by 3.5% in an automated fashion. We do not have Integration Manager, and we coulnd't get it installed before the fair anyways. I can import the item code and list price into Excel and raise the prices, but how can I update the list price field in Dynamics GP? We're on GP 9.00.259. From what I can see SQL is the best bet... anyone know the process to do this? Sean, You are right about that! SQL is your best bet, and here is the query: update IV00105 set listprce ...

mimic cin ability
I am connecting with a hardware device that sends data via keyboard emulation. That is it sends the data as if it were typed on the keyboard. So I wrote a shell that used cin to get those input values. Now I am trying to port my text based system to a dialog so it can be user friendly. So I want to have an edit box that has the cursor put there. I know you can use GetDlgItemText to get text from an edit box, but I don't know of anyway to make the GetDlgItemText wait until a new line character like cin does? I have also tried CWnd* pntr=GetDlgItem(id); to see if there are ...

Recently Used File List (Deleting)
Is there a way to delete/reset this list? TIA Jack Hi Jack, Tools>Options>General, set the Recntly Used file list to empty -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "Jack G" <jgerton@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eoSkgEgxDHA.3116@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Is there a way to delete/reset this list? > > TIA > Jack > > ...

nobody in address list after import from outlookXP
Hello , I have exported outlook to a .pst file and imported it back into the machine after a re-install. When i open up outlook and look at the contact list all of the contacts are there. So i am assuming that i have done this correctly. The problem that i am having is this , If you select new it pops up you address book , and the address book is empty. all of the contacts are there , but you must select contacts in the drop down menu on the side and all of the contacts are there . Is there a way to make the contact list i select from the drop down list the default address book so that you don...

Give me the ability to set a Customer as "inactive"
I do not see a way to set a customer as "inactive" much like one can do with an inventory item. Helpful if a duplicate customers exist and would block further contamination of customer records if this capacity existed. By contamination I mean having to look at several records to capture the complete activity for that customer. Would want an inactive customer to be displayed at all levels but not be usable at POS. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the &qu...

Create fiscal Year calendar list weeks by #1-52
I am trying to create a fiscal calendar that runs from The first full week of febuary (Sunday to Saturday) through the last full week of January (Sat-Sun) It is OK and preferred to have full weeks, so for example, the first Full week of 2005 would be Jan 30-Feb 5. I would like to create a drop down list to select each week # to enter dates automatically in another worksheet, not sure where to start and no very little vba ...

Accept List under IMF is not working???
I have several IP addresses of some servers in a separate domain added to the Accept list. IMF is still blocking some of these emails from these servers even though the servers IP is in the Accept list. Everything is setup correctly. The default SMTP Virtual Server check box is checked. SCL is set to 8 on both options. Any ideas??? thanks ...

Product Catalog 02-27-06
I have downloaded the 90 day trial version of CRM 3.0 and can't seem to enable the product catalog. I have edited the web.config folder so that the ISVintegration value is set to "All". The "Settings" option under "Settings" doesn't seem to appear - does anyone know why? Any help appreciated. Dave "Dave Harris" <ddh76@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%236Afcl8OGHA.456@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > The "Settings" option under "Settings" doesn't seem to appear - does > anyone know why? It doesn'...

need a nice price letter format
http://officeupdate.microsoft.com/templategallery/default.asp I would suugest you search for Word Templates. Excel is not a very good word processor. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 13:09:01 -0700, mdixon <mdixon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: ...