Ability to execute reports directly from CRM forms

Currently our users are doing the following in order to print a report
(Example):

- Open quotes list
- Double-click a specific quote
- Copy the quote ID to clipboard
- Go to MyWorkspace > Reports
- Select the Quotes report
- Paste the the copied quote ID in the Quote-ID filter field and then run
the report

Obviously, the above is really hectic !!

Is it possible to simplify the above through customization by adding a link
or button in the original quotes & opportunities forms... etc
so that user can open the quote form and then click this button and then teh
report for this quote is executed directly?

I highly appreciate it if you could give me details and instructions on how
to do that.

(We have CRM3.0)

Thanks

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi,
Yes you can do it. You need to find out the URL of the quote report. Open
your report and click F11 to see the URL in IE address bar. Analyze the URL
and querystrings.
Than you can show the report in an IFrame on the form or you may add a
button on toolbar of form to open quote report using ISV.config file.

--
PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post was helpful or not for our
feedback.

uMar Khan
Email for direct contact: imumar at gmail dot com

"luai7" wrote:

> Currently our users are doing the following in order to print a report
> (Example):
>
> - Open quotes list
> - Double-click a specific quote
> - Copy the quote ID to clipboard
> - Go to MyWorkspace > Reports
> - Select the Quotes report
> - Paste the the copied quote ID in the Quote-ID filter field and then run
> the report
>

> Obviously, the above is really hectic !!
>
> Is it possible to simplify the above through customization by adding a link
> or button in the original quotes & opportunities forms... etc
> so that user can open the quote form and then click this button and then teh
> report for this quote is executed directly?
>
> I highly appreciate it if you could give me details and instructions on how
> to do that.
>
> (We have CRM3.0)
>
> Thanks

Thanks for the reply uMar,

However, I did as you said:

- Went to Customization > Selected Quotes > Selected Forms & Views
- Opened the form to customize
- Created IFrame
- Created Section
- Linked the IFrame to the report URL and selected the "Quote Id" as
  a dependency field

Now when I open the form and click the report tag I am able to access the
report, however, I still have one problem is that I have to copy & paste the
"Quote Id" value every time from the general tag to the report filter in
order to run a report for this quote.

Question: Is there a way to fill in this report filter field automatically
with the form's quote Id value immediately upon selecting the Report tag.
Please give me details on how to do that.

Thanks

- Luai

"uMar Khan" wrote:

> Hi,
> Yes you can do it. You need to find out the URL of the quote report. Open
> your report and click F11 to see the URL in IE address bar. Analyze the URL
> and querystrings.
> Than you can show the report in an IFrame on the form or you may add a
> button on toolbar of form to open quote report using ISV.config file.
>
> --
> PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post was helpful or not for our
> feedback.
>
> uMar Khan
> Email for direct contact: imumar at gmail dot com
>

> "luai7" wrote:
>
> > Currently our users are doing the following in order to print a report
> > (Example):
> >
> > - Open quotes list
> > - Double-click a specific quote
> > - Copy the quote ID to clipboard
> > - Go to MyWorkspace > Reports
> > - Select the Quotes report
> > - Paste the the copied quote ID in the Quote-ID filter field and then run
> > the report
> >

> > Obviously, the above is really hectic !!
> >
> > Is it possible to simplify the above through customization by adding a link
> > or button in the original quotes & opportunities forms... etc
> > so that user can open the quote form and then click this button and then teh
> > report for this quote is executed directly?
> >
> > I highly appreciate it if you could give me details and instructions on how
> > to do that.
> >
> > (We have CRM3.0)
> >
> > Thanks

Do you still have issues with this i have an alternative solution that works
really well

"luai7" wrote:

> Thanks for the reply uMar,
>
> However, I did as you said:
>
> - Went to Customization > Selected Quotes > Selected Forms & Views
> - Opened the form to customize
> - Created IFrame
> - Created Section
> - Linked the IFrame to the report URL and selected the "Quote Id" as
>   a dependency field
>
> Now when I open the form and click the report tag I am able to access the
> report, however, I still have one problem is that I have to copy & paste the
> "Quote Id" value every time from the general tag to the report filter in
> order to run a report for this quote.
>
> Question: Is there a way to fill in this report filter field automatically
> with the form's quote Id value immediately upon selecting the Report tag.
> Please give me details on how to do that.
>
> Thanks
>
> - Luai
>

> "uMar Khan" wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > Yes you can do it. You need to find out the URL of the quote report. Open
> > your report and click F11 to see the URL in IE address bar. Analyze the URL
> > and querystrings.
> > Than you can show the report in an IFrame on the form or you may add a
> > button on toolbar of form to open quote report using ISV.config file.
> >
> > --
> > PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post was helpful or not for our
> > feedback.
> >
> > uMar Khan
> > Email for direct contact: imumar at gmail dot com
> >

> > "luai7" wrote:
> >
> > > Currently our users are doing the following in order to print a report
> > > (Example):
> > >
> > > - Open quotes list
> > > - Double-click a specific quote
> > > - Copy the quote ID to clipboard
> > > - Go to MyWorkspace > Reports
> > > - Select the Quotes report
> > > - Paste the the copied quote ID in the Quote-ID filter field and then run
> > > the report
> > >

> > > Obviously, the above is really hectic !!
> > >
> > > Is it possible to simplify the above through customization by adding a link
> > > or button in the original quotes & opportunities forms... etc
> > > so that user can open the quote form and then click this button and then teh
> > > report for this quote is executed directly?
> > >
> > > I highly appreciate it if you could give me details and instructions on how
> > > to do that.
> > >
> > > (We have CRM3.0)
> > >
> > > Thanks

Thanks Will,

I found another way by adding the report URL inside the
isv.customization.xml file (Found in the wwwroot/resources). The only problem
is that this command only passes the object id ( In my case it is the QuoteId
), however this did not help that much because the report requires the
QuoteNumber field as a parameter and not the QuoteId, that's why I stuck to
the IFrame solution were I set the URL of a special IIS application running
on each PC's http://localhost. I pass the QuoteNumber to this application as
a QueryString upon the OnLoad event. This application has a button that when
clicked it calls the Reporting Services report URL and passes it the
QuoteNumber. This works fine :-))

You might say, why not change the report to accept the QuoteId as a
parameter instead of the QuoteNumber, the problem really is that I don't have
the RDL file of this report, as the person who designed it did not backup
this file. I tried to find a way to reverse engineer the report and get the
RDL file generated from the database, but I couldn't find any :-((

- Luai

"Will Saville" wrote:

> Do you still have issues with this i have an alternative solution that works
> really well
>
> "luai7" wrote:
>
> > Thanks for the reply uMar,
> >
> > However, I did as you said:
> >
> > - Went to Customization > Selected Quotes > Selected Forms & Views
> > - Opened the form to customize
> > - Created IFrame
> > - Created Section
> > - Linked the IFrame to the report URL and selected the "Quote Id" as
> >   a dependency field
> >
> > Now when I open the form and click the report tag I am able to access the
> > report, however, I still have one problem is that I have to copy & paste the
> > "Quote Id" value every time from the general tag to the report filter in
> > order to run a report for this quote.
> >
> > Question: Is there a way to fill in this report filter field automatically
> > with the form's quote Id value immediately upon selecting the Report tag.
> > Please give me details on how to do that.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > - Luai
> >

> > "uMar Khan" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > > Yes you can do it. You need to find out the URL of the quote report. Open
> > > your report and click F11 to see the URL in IE address bar. Analyze the URL
> > > and querystrings.
> > > Than you can show the report in an IFrame on the form or you may add a
> > > button on toolbar of form to open quote report using ISV.config file.
> > >
> > > --
> > > PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post was helpful or not for our
> > > feedback.
> > >
> > > uMar Khan

You can retrieve the .rdl file of any report by doing either of the following:

1) In the Reports section of CRM, select the report, then from the More
Actions menu, choose Download Report.  That allows you to save the .rdl to a
file.

OR

2) Access the SRS Report Manager on the CRM server by using the url:
http://<<Name of CRM Server>>/Reports.  That will give you access to
view/add/modify all CRM reports.

If you have any trouble using the manager, let me know.  I hope this helps .
.. .

Mike

"luai7" wrote:

> Thanks Will,
>
> I found another way by adding the report URL inside the
> isv.customization.xml file (Found in the wwwroot/resources). The only problem
> is that this command only passes the object id ( In my case it is the QuoteId
> ), however this did not help that much because the report requires the
> QuoteNumber field as a parameter and not the QuoteId, that's why I stuck to
> the IFrame solution were I set the URL of a special IIS application running
> on each PC's http://localhost. I pass the QuoteNumber to this application as
> a QueryString upon the OnLoad event. This application has a button that when
> clicked it calls the Reporting Services report URL and passes it the
> QuoteNumber. This works fine :-))
>
> You might say, why not change the report to accept the QuoteId as a
> parameter instead of the QuoteNumber, the problem really is that I don't have
> the RDL file of this report, as the person who designed it did not backup
> this file. I tried to find a way to reverse engineer the report and get the
> RDL file generated from the database, but I couldn't find any :-((
>
> - Luai
>
> "Will Saville" wrote:
>
> > Do you still have issues with this i have an alternative solution that works
> > really well
> >
> > "luai7" wrote:
> >
> > > Thanks for the reply uMar,
> > >
> > > However, I did as you said:
> > >
> > > - Went to Customization > Selected Quotes > Selected Forms & Views
> > > - Opened the form to customize
> > > - Created IFrame
> > > - Created Section
> > > - Linked the IFrame to the report URL and selected the "Quote Id" as
> > >   a dependency field
> > >
> > > Now when I open the form and click the report tag I am able to access the
> > > report, however, I still have one problem is that I have to copy & paste the
> > > "Quote Id" value every time from the general tag to the report filter in
> > > order to run a report for this quote.
> > >
> > > Question: Is there a way to fill in this report filter field automatically
> > > with the form's quote Id value immediately upon selecting the Report tag.
> > > Please give me details on how to do that.
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > >
> > > - Luai

Thanks Mike,

When I try to run More Actions > Download Report, I get an error:
"This is a linked report. It cannot be saved on your computer"

and from http://<<Name of CRM Server>>/Reports I don't seem to be able to see
the view/add/modify all CRM reports

Note: I have full administrative priviliges on both CRM server PC and CRM
server itself.

"Mike J" wrote:

> You can retrieve the .rdl file of any report by doing either of the following:
>
> 1) In the Reports section of CRM, select the report, then from the More
> Actions menu, choose Download Report.  That allows you to save the .rdl to a
> file.
>
> OR
>
> 2) Access the SRS Report Manager on the CRM server by using the url:
> http://<<Name of CRM Server>>/Reports.  That will give you access to
> view/add/modify all CRM reports.
>
> If you have any trouble using the manager, let me know.  I hope this helps .
> . .
>
> Mike
>
> "luai7" wrote:
>
> > Thanks Will,
> >
> > I found another way by adding the report URL inside the
> > isv.customization.xml file (Found in the wwwroot/resources). The only problem
> > is that this command only passes the object id ( In my case it is the QuoteId
> > ), however this did not help that much because the report requires the
> > QuoteNumber field as a parameter and not the QuoteId, that's why I stuck to
> > the IFrame solution were I set the URL of a special IIS application running
> > on each PC's http://localhost. I pass the QuoteNumber to this application as
> > a QueryString upon the OnLoad event. This application has a button that when
> > clicked it calls the Reporting Services report URL and passes it the
> > QuoteNumber. This works fine :-))
> >
> > You might say, why not change the report to accept the QuoteId as a
> > parameter instead of the QuoteNumber, the problem really is that I don't have
> > the RDL file of this report, as the person who designed it did not backup
> > this file. I tried to find a way to reverse engineer the report and get the
> > RDL file generated from the database, but I couldn't find any :-((
> >
> > - Luai
> >
> > "Will Saville" wrote:
> >
> > > Do you still have issues with this i have an alternative solution that works
> > > really well

There is a (more) supported way to do this:

- Edit the quotes report from the reports area and set the 'Related
Record Types' to 'Quote'
- Set the 'Display In' property to 'forms for related records type'
and/or ' lists for related records type'.

You might want to add a standard filter or something but this should
work

et voila ;)

On 16 mei, 09:28, luai7 <l...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Thanks Mike,
>
> When I try to run More Actions > Download Report, I get an error:
> "This is a linked report. It cannot be saved on your computer"
>
> and from http://<<Name of CRM Server>>/Reports I don't seem to be able to see
> the view/add/modify all CRM reports
>
> Note: I have full administrative priviliges on both CRM server PC and CRM
> server itself.
>
> "Mike J" wrote:
> > You can retrieve the .rdl file of any report by doing either of the following:
>
> > 1) In the Reports section of CRM, select the report, then from the More
> > Actions menu, choose Download Report.  That allows you to save the .rdl to a
> > file.
>
> > OR
>
> > 2) Access the SRS Report Manager on the CRM server by using the url:
> > http://<<Name of CRM Server>>/Reports.  That will give you access to
> > view/add/modify all CRM reports.
>
> > If you have any trouble using the manager, let me know.  I hope this helps .
> > . .
>
> > Mike
>
> > "luai7" wrote:
>
> > > Thanks Will,
>
> > > I found another way by adding the report URL inside the
> > > isv.customization.xml file (Found in the wwwroot/resources). The only problem
> > > is that this command only passes the object id ( In my case it is the QuoteId
> > > ), however this did not help that much because the report requires the
> > > QuoteNumber field as a parameter and not the QuoteId, that's why I stuck to
> > > the IFrame solution were I set the URL of a special IIS application running
> > > on each PC'shttp://localhost. I pass the QuoteNumber to this application as
> > > a QueryString upon the OnLoad event. This application has a button that when
> > > clicked it calls the Reporting Services report URL and passes it the
> > > QuoteNumber. This works fine :-))
>
> > > You might say, why not change the report to accept the QuoteId as a
> > > parameter instead of the QuoteNumber, the problem really is that I don't have
> > > the RDL file of this report, as the person who designed it did not backup
> > > this file. I tried to find a way to reverse engineer the report and get the
> > > RDL file generated from the database, but I couldn't find any :-((
>
> > > - Luai

0
GrandiJoos
5/16/2007 9:23:47 AM
Hi Luai,

The step you suggested to load the report in another window, works fine in
CRM 3.0. We have used a lot of reports like the way you have explained but
when we migrated to version 4.0, all our links is generating error. Do you
know how it should be done in version 4.0. You suggestion will be highly
appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Mou

"luai7" wrote:

> Thanks Will,
>
> I found another way by adding the report URL inside the
> isv.customization.xml file (Found in the wwwroot/resources). The only problem
> is that this command only passes the object id ( In my case it is the QuoteId
> ), however this did not help that much because the report requires the
> QuoteNumber field as a parameter and not the QuoteId, that's why I stuck to
> the IFrame solution were I set the URL of a special IIS application running
> on each PC's http://localhost. I pass the QuoteNumber to this application as
> a QueryString upon the OnLoad event. This application has a button that when
> clicked it calls the Reporting Services report URL and passes it the
> QuoteNumber. This works fine :-))
>
> You might say, why not change the report to accept the QuoteId as a
> parameter instead of the QuoteNumber, the problem really is that I don't have
> the RDL file of this report, as the person who designed it did not backup
> this file. I tried to find a way to reverse engineer the report and get the
> RDL file generated from the database, but I couldn't find any :-((
>
> - Luai
>
> "Will Saville" wrote:
>
> > Do you still have issues with this i have an alternative solution that works
> > really well
> >
> > "luai7" wrote:
> >
> > > Thanks for the reply uMar,
> > >
> > > However, I did as you said:
> > >
> > > - Went to Customization > Selected Quotes > Selected Forms & Views
> > > - Opened the form to customize
> > > - Created IFrame
> > > - Created Section
> > > - Linked the IFrame to the report URL and selected the "Quote Id" as
> > >   a dependency field
> > >
> > > Now when I open the form and click the report tag I am able to access the
> > > report, however, I still have one problem is that I have to copy & paste the
> > > "Quote Id" value every time from the general tag to the report filter in
> > > order to run a report for this quote.
> > >
> > > Question: Is there a way to fill in this report filter field automatically
> > > with the form's quote Id value immediately upon selecting the Report tag.
> > > Please give me details on how to do that.
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > >
> > > - Luai

0
Mou (3)

Report Desin Question
I am trying to make a report. I have created two different headers and footers, the first header displays all of our headings, the second header displays the the second level headings. I then have a footer then shows sums of all the values. For some of the headings there are no values, so nothing shows up in the footer, as expected. problem is, it leaves a big space, the size of the footer. How can I get this set, to show no spaces when there are no results? On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 13:52:28 -0700, "James" <fake@email.com> wrote: >I am trying to make a report. >I ...

E-mails directly to Archive?
Is there a way for a users e-mail to be directly sent to their archive while they are away on vacation? I found the rule in outlook but it will only work when Outlook is running. I am looking for something on the server that will do this and therefore will not depend on Outlook. Thanks in advance On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 08:06:02 -0700, "ib_redbeard" <ibredbeard@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is there a way for a users e-mail to be directly sent to their archive while >they are away on vacation? I found the rule in outlook but it will only work >when Outlook ...

Protected Forms in WOrd
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.2 (Jaguar) Processor: Intel I am creating a protected form in Word. It is a review form. I would like to create a numbered list within a question on the form that upon a C return the form will create a new sequential number. Is this possible in a protected form No. It's not possible. On the PC, you can make VBA macros that can respond to an "Enter" command, but you cannot trap or respond to a carriage return. An "Enter" is an "Application Event" and you can post a wait for that in VBA. A carriage re...

Custom Forms Library
I suspect that someone has developed an Outlook form for membership tracking - more focused on home and children - I work for a church and seek someone's custom form for this type of application. Is there a forms library? Or someone who has created such a form? Thanks in advance for your help. Sincerely, Shawn See http://www.slipstick.com/addins/mssampleapps.htm for a list of sample forms from Microsoft and links to other sources. I don't recall any for church membership. FWIW, My church uses a Microsoft Access-based program for membership tracking. Outlook is not a relat...

Executable Name of Windows Application
How do I retrieve the executable name (along with path) of a windows application using the Win32 API? Raj Well, if the application has a file extension associated with it, you could use AssocQueryString(). Otherwise, I'm not sure. "Marathoner" <rajk2000@msn.com.invalid> wrote in message news:OrM5C$KSEHA.1348@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > How do I retrieve the executable name (along with path) of a windows > application using the Win32 API? > > Raj > > I solved the problem. The following line of code solves the problem. ::GetModuleFileName(::GetModul...

Query on form does not work when exported to new mdb
A query (SQL string) is the source for a list box and there is a toggle button on the form that modifies the query. The toggle button on the form has no affect until the query is simply viewed in design or datasheet mode - then it works fine. In the code where the SQL string is modified, you need to requery the list box after the SQL has been changed: strSQL = .... Me.MyListBox.Requery -- Dave Hargis, Microsoft Access MVP "JimP" wrote: > A query (SQL string) is the source for a list box and there is a toggle > button on the form that modifies the query. The toggl...

Unable to Create or Change users in CRM 4.0
Hello, With CRM 4.0 I am not able to Add, Del or Change a user’s account. I receive a "Server Error in "/" application. The error is [DirectoryServicesCOMException: The server is unwilling to process the request. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80072035)] The only change I can think of that was made recently was a password change on the named service accounts. Do you have a suggestion on how to troubleshoot this further? -Joe You can enable tracing on the server http://support.microsoft.com/kb/907490. This method works for both crm 3 and 4 -- Patrick Verbeeten (M...

Report Manager Help file #2
I try to look for report manager help, however ms excel prompt me for the xlmain8.hlp file. I cant locate this file anywhere in my harddisk. Where can I download this file from net? Any advices is much appreciated. thks This might be it: XL97: "Cannot Find the Mainxl.hlp File" When Using Help http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q163934 Chan, wrote: > > I try to look for report manager help, however ms excel prompt me for the > xlmain8.hlp file. I cant locate this file anywhere in my harddisk. > Where can I download this file from net? > Any ...

Inventory history report
I'm looking to generate a report that shows daily inventory value by location for year to date. I have smartlist builder for starters. Main question is what table(s) should be used. Related would be teh AP and AR dollars on a daily basis. GP 9.0 ...

MS CRM Reports and Crystal Reports
Hi, I have MS-CRM 1.2 installed.This installed Crystal Enterprise 9.0 with some standard reports. In order to customize/add custom reports to the enterprise, MS-CRM implementation guide asks for Crystal Reports 9.2. Some queries....Thanks in advance for all ur help/directions.... 1. I wanted to know if I can use the Crystal Reports for .NET that comes with Visual Studio.NET 2003 to edit/add reports to Crystal Enterprise 9.0 that comes with MS-CRM 1.2. If so, do I face any limitations(in features etc)in using Crystal reports for .NET compared to using independent Crystal Reports 9.2 software...

custom report filter by customer & supplier
We would like to have the reporting capability to pull a customer list with name, address, email and phone number (where available of course) filtered on customers who have purchased Vera Bradley(Supplier) products in the past. We do use Vera Bradley as a department. The output would be, for example, 1000 customers out of 4000 in the total customer database have purchased a Vera Bradley product and thus show Vera Bradley in their detailed customer purchases. The report would give us just the subset of 1000 customers to use for target marketing purposes. The report would need to be...

Add the ability to extend entities
One thing that frustrates me when using crm is this - I'm setting up the case management workflow and I've got two or three entities that are fairly similar - they're all effectively cases that are raised and need to be resolved, but some are raised internally, some are raised externally, some are product related and others service related. Now each of these cases needs to be handled slightly differently in the workflow, and when I add custom attributes I don't want the internal service attributes to appear for example on a service related case because they are irreleva...

How to install just the reports on CRM 3
i was unable to upgrade from SQL2000 to SQL 2005. so i backed up my CRM 3.0 tables, uninstalled SQL 2000 and then did a clean install of SQL2005, reporting services etc. I then attached to the CRM databases. CRM appears to work fine, HOWEVER, of course there are no reports defined. How can I reinstall just the reports? Is there a document that someone can refer to? thanks m I haven't seen a document, but you might try a 'repair' (add/remove programs) of the CRM installation, and let it re-prompt you for the location of your SRS. Dave "MR" <comconix@newsgrou...

Automate e-mail signature in CRM
It would be great to do automatic e-mail signature in CRM like Outlook without using the E-mail Templates. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=0c42f6bb-a6e9-48d...

Possible Report Issue
Hi. I'm working on a database for a safety audit. The auditors would like to be able to use some of the tables and subtables as a sort of checklist for the audits. The table/subtable structure is as follows: Topic -->Subtopic -->ProgramArea -->ProgramRequirement I decided to create a report that will output that data. However, the report is only outputting information if there are ProgramRequirements already entered for a given ProgramArea. Is there a way to get it to output the ProgramArea and ProgramRequirement even if blank? Or am I going about th...

MSX 5.5 isinteg report
Recently the private IS on our MSX 5.5 server (SP4) went over the size limit and crashed. One admin ran an offline defrag and was able to get the IS service going. We then had users clear out about 4GB of space, and we defragged again. Priv.edb is now down to about 12GB. Since the crash, there have been a variety of random problems with variuos users' email. I ran isinteg -pri - test, and the report gave over 1,000 WARNINGS, but no ERRORS. We are wondering if we should run isinteg with the -fix option, but there is not a lot of good documentation on it. Any suggestions would be h...

User form pop up if cell is empty on close workbook
I have created a user form in a workbook. I would like the form to pop up if a certain cell in a worksheet is empty when the user tries to close the workbook. I dont know how to write the code in VBA. Can anyone help with that? I am using XL2002 and WinXP Pro. TIA for any help Dave Bob, I've taken your code and put in the sheet and range values that I need to. In VBA, I inserted a module in the workbook and copied and pasted the code into the module and saved file. However, It doesn't seem to be working. I can close the workbook without being prompted by the userform1. I did notice t...

Email form responses
Ive uploaded my website to my web server, and when I hit the "submit" to test the form thing, the webhost says that the page is unavailable, and when I test it by using the webpage preview in publisher, then I get the "page cannot be displayed" message (it comes up AFTER I hit the submit button). Also, when I tested the form response thing after it was uploaded, the address bar has the following: http://pcsurgeon.50webs.com/index_files/--WEBBOT-SELF-- It should be sending me an email with the form responses, but I get that instead. Ask this in the Publisher Web Des...

Report vanished in Money 2000-WHY??
I have been using Money 2000 and print the MONTHLY CASH FLOW report every month with out problems...until now. Now, it doesn't show up....the information isn't there, but is available for every other report. I have recently set up another money file for a seperate checking account for my son to learn on....and that is all stored under a seperate Money file and the report will open for his accounts... Any suggestions to regain access to this report would be great appreciated. Thanks. DeAnna In microsoft.public.money, SugarAndSpiceAccessories.Com wrote: >I have been us...

Cube on CRM
Hi, I was wondering if I am able to use SQL Server Analysis tools to create a cube on MS CRM? Am I able to access the MS CRM database directly from SQL Server Analysis Tools Kindly assist pls Thanks ...

using excel form to input data into access
Is it posible to use an excel spreadsheet to enter data into access? please reply to group You can link access to Excel. But why? before going any further, explain the reason why you would want to do this. Let us evaluate what your needs are. Access Forms are much better for data entry, for a number of reason, than Excel. What would you use acces for then if your data is being entered and stored in Excel? Explain some more so we can guide you better. -- Hope this helps, Daniel P "billb" wrote: > Is it posible to use an excel spreadsheet to enter data into acces...

Disable ability to create folders in Exchange
Our corperate office has implemented a new document retention policy. Part of the policy requires users to contact the IT department if they want a new folder created in their Exchange mailbox (Each folder must have a retention policy setup by the IT dept using Symantec Enterprise Vault). We have been told that we have to come up with a way to disable our users ability to create folders in their mailboxes. I was wondering if anybody has any ideas on how to set this type of security on Exchange. I can't see how to do it via "Mailbox Rights". Thanks for the help. I'...

Quotes
Hello All, We continue to get an unhandled execution error when trying to close a quote. For example, the quote is created, activated, then closed. I posted the details of the error below. =================================== Unhandled Execution Error Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Source Error: An unhandled exception was generated during the execution o...

Mailbox Report
When moving a mailbox the GUI reports information such as "Moving Inbox (1/200)". Is there a utility/script available which can report on the number of items held in the sub-folder of any/all mailboxes? ...

Crystal Reports, GP 6.0, PSQL.2000i
I'm having trouble with the ODBC connection connecting to Crystal Reports. Does anyone have any suggestions. I've tried to connect, but fI am getting a micro kernel error. When I add the dsn user, and then hit the test button - I get success. But then I can't connect to the server? Any help would be appreciated. I'm ready to uninstall everything. Also, now when I go into Access, it gives me an ODBC error. Maddening. Thanks. I did find an article regarding PSQL.2000i error Pervasive.SQL 2000 does not provide a mechanism to enable/disable OEM-ANSI conversion inside the DSN c...