Ability to create sub-queues - a queue within a queue

The ability to be able to create a queue within a queue would be really
helpful for organising different areas.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=9f2ab95f-cc50-4f84-9dc8-e16df3033478&dg=microsoft.public.crm
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

can you explain further what you would like to see

=======================
John O'Donnell
Microsoft CRM MVP
http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm

"Anne" <Anne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> The ability to be able to create a queue within a queue would be really
> helpful for organising different areas.
>
> ----------------
> this
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=9f2ab95f-cc50-4f84-9dc8-e16df3033478&dg=microsoft.public.crm

0
John

Disable ability to create folders in Exchange
Our corperate office has implemented a new document retention policy. Part of the policy requires users to contact the IT department if they want a new folder created in their Exchange mailbox (Each folder must have a retention policy setup by the IT dept using Symantec Enterprise Vault). We have been told that we have to come up with a way to disable our users ability to create folders in their mailboxes. I was wondering if anybody has any ideas on how to set this type of security on Exchange. I can't see how to do it via "Mailbox Rights". Thanks for the help. I'...

Create Hotkey to Open Form?
How do I create a hotkey to open a form? In one control on a form, I'd like the "+" key on the numerical keypad to open a certain form, or cause the OnClick event to run. MS Access 2002. -- croy Use the KeyPress event of the control: Private Sub SomeControl_KeyPress(KeyAscii As Integer) If KeyAscii = 43 Then DoCmd.OpenForm "Some Form" KeyAscii = 0 ' Stop the + from going to the control End If End Sub Plus whatever other code you need. HTH John ################################## Don't Print - Save trees croy wrote: > How do I create a ...

running a Sub in a class module from a functionin a general module
If I have a sub in the module for a form named frmActivity which contains a procedure named Sub cmd_close_form_Click() is there a way to call that Sub and run the procedure from a function in a general module? Thanks in advance, Paul "Paul" <begone@spam.com> wrote in message news:%23E1556FqKHA.5840@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > If I have a sub in the module for a form named frmActivity which contains > a procedure named > > Sub cmd_close_form_Click() > > is there a way to call that Sub and run the procedure from a function in...

How to know when a window is created?
I want to create a CFormview derived application. I want to call GetClientRect() when the formview is created, but I can't find the message of handling this. If I call GetClientRect() in OnInitialUpdate(), I can't get the correct size I want. Thank you. zhaoyandong wrote: > I want to create a CFormview derived application. > > I want to call GetClientRect() when the formview is created, but I can't >find the message of handling this. > > If I call GetClientRect() in OnInitialUpdate(), I can't get the correct >size I want. Whenever the window ...

How to create an email retention policy
Hello everyone, Now I might be being silly but I can not find how to create a email retention policy for peoples Inboex. I have found how to create it for a public storage group. But if someone could point me at some information on how to create an email retention policy for Exchange Server 2000 that would be great. Thanks again Tim Wallace Try this link, scroll down to where it says Figure 9-8 "Tim Wallace" wrote: > Hello everyone, > > Now I might be being silly but I can not find how to create a email > retention policy for peoples Inboex. I have found ho...

create poster
how do i print an 8 1/2 X 11 page to 9 tiles (18 X 24)? Make you Page setup at 18x24; File, Page setup here put in the 18x24 dimensions. When you print it will automatically print it out on the amount of sheets required. don Vancouver, USA "jpew" <jpew@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:714B8020-26A5-4408-84C7-9E55086DDBD0@microsoft.com... > how do i print an 8 1/2 X 11 page to 9 tiles (18 X 24)? ...

WF Assign to queue or team
Hi, Is it possible to assign a task to a queue or a team in a workflow? Thanks, Carina ...

WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE not creating 3D controls
I am writing a view (derived from CView) which contains solely dialog controls which are manually created at runtime. I go through the procedure of, say: CEdit* pEdit = new CEdit; pEdit->Create( WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE | WS_BORDER | ES_READONLY, rect, this, iChannelId + CTRL_BASE_CHANNELNAME ); pEdit->ModifyStyleEx( 0, WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE ); Imagining I have already setup a valid CRect called rect and my nId is being generated from some constants and runtime information (they're mapped using ON_CONTROL_RANGE in the message map). My paren...

Create union query
Hi All, I 'm a newbie in access and still confuse with union query. Would somebody like to provide or create a simple sample for me so that I can see how does it work. Thank's at all Shiro. Shiro, The following is the Nth Union query statement taken from Access Help: [TABLE] query1 UNION [ALL] [TABLE] query2 [UNION [ALL] [TABLE] queryn [ ... ]] That probably looks a bit funny so here's a sample, also taken from Access Help: TABLE [New Accounts] UNION ALL SELECT * FROM Customers WHERE OrderAmount > 1000; The union query above merges all records in the table New Account...

Can there be too many sub queries within a single query?
I am trying to combine the results from more than 15 queries into a single query in an attempt to save opening 15 different queries individually. The query runs successfully with the exception of the 15th, or last, query returning null cells. If I pull that sub query by itself it does return the correct data however. Has anyone experienced this in their projects? Thanks for your help, Rick I do not know as there is a limit to the number of subqueries but I read there is a limit to the total number of characters in the complete SQL statement. That would include subqueries,...

Creating tables
I have a client trying to create a report. He has tables within the report that show costs on a bi-yearly basis. He doesn't want bi-yearly. He wants the table set up in bi-weekly tables, but the drop down menu doesn't allow it. He can do days, months, and years, but not weeks. That will not show up in the drop down menu. It is strange! How can this issue be corrected? ...

Create a Virtual Directroy in IIS through .net Remoting
Hi All, I am new in Remoting & Windows ,actual till now i had only work in Web,recentelly i change my job so i have to work on Windows.Now i have one query... I have to make a application in that Create a Virtual Directroy in IIS Through Remoting or WCF..and after that we will able to update this virtual directory Properties..So can you tell me or guide how can i'll prepare for that..Please i'll heartly thankfull to you.... Regards: Gourav Vishnoi 91-9871157845 (M) ...

Add the ability to extend entities
One thing that frustrates me when using crm is this - I'm setting up the case management workflow and I've got two or three entities that are fairly similar - they're all effectively cases that are raised and need to be resolved, but some are raised internally, some are raised externally, some are product related and others service related. Now each of these cases needs to be handled slightly differently in the workflow, and when I add custom attributes I don't want the internal service attributes to appear for example on a service related case because they are irreleva...

How do you create a template
I want to create a commission Template! I need some help. I need all twelve months located on the tabs at the bottom. Thank you I have already saved it as a template and put my information in the columns. If you've already created the template, then what is the question? 1. Assuming you haven't added the extra sheets yet: On the INSERT menu, click WORKSHEET. Normal default is 3 sheets in a workbook, so you need to add 9 more, or 10 if there will be a summary sheet. 2. Right click on a worksheet TAB and click RENAME. Change the name. 3. If you really want it to be a template,...

mimic cin ability
I am connecting with a hardware device that sends data via keyboard emulation. That is it sends the data as if it were typed on the keyboard. So I wrote a shell that used cin to get those input values. Now I am trying to port my text based system to a dialog so it can be user friendly. So I want to have an edit box that has the cursor put there. I know you can use GetDlgItemText to get text from an edit box, but I don't know of anyway to make the GetDlgItemText wait until a new line character like cin does? I have also tried CWnd* pntr=GetDlgItem(id); to see if there are ...

create progressive graph for slide show
Hello, I am fairly good at the basic in excel but I can't work out a quick way of doing this: I have a large table of data about 50 by 8000 and am using it to plot graphs. The problem is I want to create a slideshow to show at a seminar which will start off using just the first row of data and then progressively add more rows and display each line graph one at a time. I can't see any simpler way of doing this except to copy and paste each graph into PowerPoint on a time which would take for ever! Ideally I would like the scale to update automatically but that�s not too important. ...

How do I create an anchor in an newletter?
Im trying to create a business newletter with anchors so clients can click on the anchor and they could go back to the top of the page instead of just scrolling up. Iv tryed using the HTML Fragment box, but I dont seem to understand that. I have followed the instructions publisher has, and I copied and pasted the fragment provided for the "back at top" achor but when I sent it to my email to preview, the html code shows up instead of the link. How do I create a hyperlink or an anchor that leads me back to the top of the page? Bookmarks aka Hyperlinking to a place on a page htt...

Create fiscal Year calendar list weeks by #1-52
I am trying to create a fiscal calendar that runs from The first full week of febuary (Sunday to Saturday) through the last full week of January (Sat-Sun) It is OK and preferred to have full weeks, so for example, the first Full week of 2005 would be Jan 30-Feb 5. I would like to create a drop down list to select each week # to enter dates automatically in another worksheet, not sure where to start and no very little vba ...

Creating a Check Box
I would like to learn how to create a check box. Is there a way to do that? The simplest checkbox (I think) is from the Forms toolbar. So View|tool bars and show that Forms toolbar. Click on the checkbox and then click on the topleft corner where it should be placed. Then draw to the opposite lowerright corner. When you've placed it correctly, right click on it and select "Format Control" On the Control Tab, you can assign a cell link that you can use to determine if the checkbox is checked or not. =if(A1=True,"It's checked","It's not checked") ...

Anybody knows a good tool to create on-line documentation
I need a tool / program that can easily structure documentation (like an "Operations and Maintenance"-manual) for an industrial machine. The on-line manual shall replace paper-manuals and have - search facilities - a facility to handle different languages (several versions of the same text) - web-integration so that it can be on an intranet Basically I think it is a "framework" where we can fill in and structure the information we already have and know. Any suggestions? Using Adobe InDesign to create full-blown PDFs might work for you. Use Visio 2003 to create your...

ability to print in/to RTF
You must have the ability to print in/to RTF. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=05c8b8d3-366e-4a08-bc72-80f737e47168&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains ...

Give me the ability to set a Customer as "inactive"
I do not see a way to set a customer as "inactive" much like one can do with an inventory item. Helpful if a duplicate customers exist and would block further contamination of customer records if this capacity existed. By contamination I mean having to look at several records to capture the complete activity for that customer. Would want an inactive customer to be displayed at all levels but not be usable at POS. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the &qu...

New Mailboxes not created
I just installed Exch 2003 server and took 10 accounts and tried to create mailboxes to the following: First admin group/servers/exchange/first storage group/mailbox store (EXCHANGE)/mailboxes 1 Users box is there the rest aren't and none of them (excpet for the one) can log on via web interface Joe Faletra School administrative Unit 16 Exeter, NH The actual mailbox does not get created until either a message is sent to it or the user accesses it. I'm not sure if OWA is considered accessing it. I would send each of the mailboxes a welcome message and then see if the mailboxes get...

Unable to create MDE 09-11-03
I appreciate any help anyone can give. I am trying to convert my front-end database to an MDE and I get the error message "Microsoft Access was unable to create an MDE database." I have successfully converted the back-end to an MDE. I then reset the links in the front-end to point to the back-end MDE instead of the back-end MDB. I have checked that all of the forms and queries work. I have compiled the VBA modules with no errors. This is not a replicated database. User-Level Security is the only other thing I can find in the books that might be the problem but I do not know...

Creating forms or templates
Hi, I would like to create a handful of standard templates for use in emails. Ideally so that I can select, (using Outlook 2000 and 2002) File, New - and then see a list of templates ??? The templates themselves will just have a few lines of standard text and about 3 or 4 editable areas. Is this easy to do ? Any help / pointing in the right direction is much appreciated. Matt ...