I am attempting to upgrade to 1.2.
I have CRM server and SQL on the same server.  1.0 works
fine and I have all the upgrades in place as far as I can
tell.  During 1.2 setup i get the error:
Setup was unable to install Microsoft CRM Server.
Setup was unable to add the account to SQLAccessGroup in
Active Directory.  There is no such object on the server.
(80072030)

The SQLAccessGroup does in fact exist in AD and I am
installing using the administrator account.

Thanks.

0
Don
1/5/2004 8:38:07 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

How many DC's do you have?

"Don Bishop" <newsgroup@affinigent.com> wrote in message
> I am attempting to upgrade to 1.2.
> I have CRM server and SQL on the same server.  1.0 works
> fine and I have all the upgrades in place as far as I can
> tell.  During 1.2 setup i get the error:
> Setup was unable to install Microsoft CRM Server.
> Setup was unable to add the account to SQLAccessGroup in
> Active Directory.  There is no such object on the server.
> (80072030)
>
> The SQLAccessGroup does in fact exist in AD and I am
> installing using the administrator account.
>
> Thanks.

0
Rihan
1/6/2004 9:28:33 AM
Two, a Primary and a Secondary.

0
Don

Exchange 5.5: 1 site, 2 servers
My continued quest to move to a new server with the Ed Crowley Method. I have added the new server to the existing site. Some mailboxes have been migrated over and those are working fine. The IMS was setup on the new server duplicating the settings of the IMS on the old server. The MX record (out where our DNS is hosted) was updated and the new server given a lower cost than the old server. Both IMS connections are still running. From what I can tell from the event long, the new server is accepting new connections (A new TCPIP connection has been made.....). If I send an email to a pe...

Why Are My Posts 1 Hour Ahead
I just noticed that the time of my posts is one hour ahead of everyone else's. I'm using Outlook Express with Windows 98 Second Edition to read this newsgroup and the time on my computer's clock is correct, and is the time that appears with my posts. I recently reloaded all of my software so I probably missed something because I know this was not a problem before the reconfiguration of my computer. TIA PC That was easy enough. PC "Paul Corrado" <pcorrado@theavocetgroup.com> wrote in message news:%236iquP0aDHA.3444@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > I just notice...

ERD for MS CRM 3.0?
Does anyone know if there is a published ERD/table relationship diagram for CRM? I am assuming there must be something out there but I have not been able to find anything. Thanks in advance Hi, Following URL will provide you ERD from Microsoft http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=DA8D5048-615E-43C0-AB31-8FB5DA70216B&displaylang=en Please do click on Yes or No button if this post was helpful or not. -- take care, uMar Khan imumar@gmail.com "bsbrant" wrote: > Does anyone know if there is a published ERD/table relationship > diagram for CRM? I am ...

RMS 1.3 #3
i read in discussion board that RMS 1.3 will only work with windows 2003 and XP. Is it just for the work stations or our server has to be also 2003 and higher also. ...

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Adobe Acrobat #2
Is there a way to import information from a pdf file into an Excel spreadsheet? I know I can do it from word, but the information should be seen in columns and rows and possible edited. Thank You Helo- You can Insert it as a picture/object, but Excel cannot read the data content of the file into cells for editing... At least not on its own. One of the reasons for a .pdf is to prevent others from changing the content. Regards |:>) "DKS1" wrote: > Is there a way to import information from a pdf file into an Excel > spreadsheet? I know I can do it from word, but th...

Append from 1 table to 2 tables
I have a reservation application that I have obtained reservation data from an email message (daqta from which is entered into the tblWorking table). The email shows travel information either one-way or round trip. One way is referenced by the literal "PRC-PHX". Round trip is referenced by the literal "PRC-PHX-PRC". Depending on the O/W or R/T direction(s), I insert the number one (1) for O/W or the number two (2) for R/T. The form used by the application has a main form (Reservations table) and an embedded subform (ReservationDetails table). The main form h...

Error while archiving folder "Sent Items" in store "xxx"
Outlook 2002 - SP3 When trying to Archive just my "Sent Items" I receive the following message: Error while archiving folder "Sent Items" in store "Rob" I have run the Inbox Repair on all of my .pst files but the error remains. There were no errors found in the scan, so does this rule out corrupted .pst files? If I attempt to archive everything in store "Rob" it appears to begin archiving then errors out with these messages: Error while archiving folder "Jobs" in store "Rob". Some items could not be copied. They were either ...

Macro Error...OUT OF MEMORY
I am trying to run a macro in an excel csv file. The following occurs: The following error occurs: The application is about to install ActiveX controls, if you trust this source click ok, then systems error: &H8004005 (-2147467259 unspecified error), after clicking OK it says OUT OF MEMORY. Any help is appreciated. G118 I've had similar problems with regular .xls files on my networked computer at work.........when I run the same file on my laptop, which is half the speed and one-quarter the RAM, the file and the macros work fine.........I lay it off to too much "monitoring...

is it known issue? #2
Hello All, I am building a ListBox ActiveX control using Visual C++ 6.0 MFC, I am trying to add the facility of binding the ListBox to any data control when the ListBox is used (for example) in Visual Basic. There is a simple data binding included in the Class Wizard, but this binds the control to only one field from the database, what I am searching for is how to bind my multi columns ListBox to the recordset returned from the data control (Complex Data binding). There is an article in the MSDN titled "ComplexDB: Demonstrates Complex Data Binding Using OLE DB Consumer Templates" tha...

"Margins do not fit page size" error, but I'm not printing!
This is driving my battey! It seems to take spells... when I am working on any excel spreadsheet whether new or old, large or small, every once in awhile, I'll get a little window that says "Margins are to small for page size" When this happens, it never when I am printing or previewing, it usually happens when I am hiding cells, or coloring cells, or changing fonts, or something like that. behind the error window, my display goes psycho and it has layers of display overlapped and it puts different size gray grid lines, and I keep hitting the "OK" button in the littl...

Gantt Chart Import Invalid Column Error
Trying to import an Excel table into the Gantt Chart in Visio. The Finish date works fine, but every time I try to map the Start date, I get an "Invalid Column Format" error. Tried changing the format of the Start date field, and it doesn't change anything. Excel 2007 Visio 2007 SP2 and 2010 Beta, both with the same issue. Any suggestions? some people have luck with exporting a file from Visio first, then using that as a dummy file to enter data into and import back. I also found that visio chokes on blank date fields. ...

smtp error in event viewer
reads "the remote host responded to the smtp command 'rcpt' with '451 1169751691' ". this occurs when sending mail to serveral domains. Any idea what this is trying to tell me? Thank you. In news:2B952C06-0E52-4316-883A-9654C8A30C28@microsoft.com, lawfirmit <lawfirmit@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > reads "the remote host responded to the smtp command 'rcpt' with '451 > 1169751691' ". this occurs when sending mail to serveral domains. Any > idea what this is trying to tell me? Thank you. Did the sender get an NDR? If so...

Backup/Restore CRM 3.0
Dear All, i'm starting to implement CRM 3.0 in my site and i don't know how to do a good backup and restore plan to my environment. What i need to backup? only the databases? i have done backup of all necessary database e transation logs but i 'm not having sucessfully to recovery it. can you help me? Thank you, Rafael Menezes. You can't just backup logs, you need a full backup first, then the logs. The logs only record changes made to the DB, not the entire DB. Then, to restore, you fiurst restore the Full backup and then the log backups since the full backup was taken...

Richedit 2.0
Hey ! I would like to use Richedit2.0 control in my Dialog based app. It gives me a headache. Here's what I have done so far: 1. Create a Dialog based app. 2. Place Richedit v1.0 control 3. Create member variable (CRichEditCtrl) 4. Add code below to InitInstance - member of CxxxApp class Code: // m_hRichEd20 is a CxxxApp's class member variable - type HMODULE m_hRichEd20 = LoadLibraryA("RICHED20.DLL"); 5. Add ExitInstance method to class CxxxApp to free the library code: if (m_hRichEd20) { FreeLibrary( m_hRichEd20 ); m_hRichEd20 = N...

Pivot Table Error...Help! #2
the error is: the pivottable field name is not valid. to create a pivottable, yo must use data that is organized as a list with labeled columns. if yo are changing the name of a pivottable field, you must type a new nam for the field. thanks -- molavi11 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- molavi111's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1461 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26427 You most likely deleted a column header that is in the range of th pivot table. Doublecheck to mak...

Error 0x80070057 in Publisher 98 clipart
When trying to insert clipart I get error message 0x80070057. I have tried everything, but nothing has worked. Anyone know how to fix it? I would be most grateful for any information. Have you re-registered the Gallery? Find ARTGALRY.EXE, double-click the file, it will say it is registered. It is in a folder similar to this: C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\ARTGALRY Can you open the Gallery? If you can, right-click any category icon in the catalog, click recover. The Clip Gallery has its own help files with troubleshooting tips. There are suggestions you may find helpfu...

Akuzuki 1 1/2" Galvanized Hardwood Flooring Staples (5,000)
Price:$28.95 Image: http://discountadvisors.info/image.php?id=B001N1K28K Best deal: http://discountadvisors.info/index.php?id=B001N1K28K Compatible with Bostitch MIIIFS; True Value 407619, Akuzuki. SIMILAR PRODUCTS: Akuzuki Top Quality Pneumatic Hardwood Floor Flooring Air Cleat Nailers:http://discountadvisors.info/index.php?id=B000Q38KOO ...

2400 Accordion MERV 10 Aprilaire and Space-Gard Replacement Filter (2 Pack)
Price:$43.50 Image: http://thediscountdatabase.info/image.php?id=B000NMJ2WM Best deal: http://thediscountdatabase.info/index.php?id=B000NMJ2WM Reaches 99% efficiency on particles 5 microns or larger. Improves efficiency and increases longevity of HVAC systems when properly used and maintained. High efficiency filter media collects small dust particles before they can collect on your coils. This product is listed and rated by Underwriters Laboratories as U.L. Class 2. SIMILAR PRODUCTS: 2200 Accordion MERV 10 Aprilaire and Space-Gard Replacement Filter (2 Pack):http://thediscountda...

CRM 1.2 compatibility with 'MAUS' business and accounting software
Is Maus compatible with CRM 1.2? Does anyone know? ...

In Excel, how can I let 1 * a = a?
Hi everyone, Say I have two cells, one has a value (0 or 1), and the second has a text abrevation such as a or b,....etc. A B 1 ab 0 ca 1 dd 1 ww When I type A1*B1, for example, I get #VALUE! stuff!! How can let it come out like this? ab 0 dd ww Regards, Mike =IF(A1, B1, A1) should do it or more explicitly =IF(A1=1, B1, 0) -- Regards Juan Pablo Gonz´┐Żlez "Michael" <mas_it_2000@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:118f1485.0410080733.a6cd276@posting.google.com... > Hi everyone, > > Say I have two cells, one has...

Error Message: Cannot start outlook after clicking a webpage link
When going to a website, if I try to click on a person's name to send that person an email using Outlook 07, I get an error that says: "Cannot start microsoft outlook" HELP! Can you start Outlook normally from the Start Menu? "chmoee" <chmoee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:85209C75-2A81-4BB1-8866-22D7B1E48EBD@microsoft.com... > When going to a website, if I try to click on a person's name to send that > person an email using Outlook 07, I get an error that says: "Cannot start > microsoft outlook" > HELP! Yes, I c...

Custom Date Format #2
When working with data from a spreadsheet which originated from a much earlier version of Excel (Excel95, I believe), which I'm now trying to use with Excel 2003. I'm having trouble with the formatting of the date being interpreted as a formula and forcing an equals sign "=" to appear next to the data. When the file is first opened, the original data appears correctly. However, after editing the data in the field and pressing the 'enter' key, the date displayed on the sheet shows "00-Jan-00". When I use the arrow keys to go back up to that parti...

AD contacts vs public Folder contacts
Is there any disadvantage, if I would add 25 000 contacts (custom recipients) to the active directory? Could it become slowly or so? Wy should I favorite the active directory integrated method? I could also create all contacts in a public folder? Whats the crucial differnce between the two ways? And what way would you favorite? Thanks for your answer! :-) Inline. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "Andre Arends, GER" <AndreArendsGER@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9043448D-564A-4B72-BF42-6BD1...

Office Setup for 1 user
I have 3 users on my computer. I am using Vista Business and office 2007. 2 of the three users use office 2003. My question is this. Is it possible to install 2003 for the other 2 users and 2007 just for me. I know some programs allow yoou to install per user but don't know if it is possible with office. You need to read the terms of the end user license agreement (EULA) that came with your software. Even versions of Office have different terms. If you can't find it, you may be able to look it up here: Find End User License Terms for Microsoft Software Licens...