1 forward mailbox for 2 outlook mailbox's

Can we use 1 forward mailbox with two outlook mailbox’s?

Please provide your valuable inputs.

Thanks in advance and help appreciated.

BB

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Exchange 5.5: 1 site, 2 servers
My continued quest to move to a new server with the Ed Crowley Method. I have added the new server to the existing site. Some mailboxes have been migrated over and those are working fine. The IMS was setup on the new server duplicating the settings of the IMS on the old server. The MX record (out where our DNS is hosted) was updated and the new server given a lower cost than the old server. Both IMS connections are still running. From what I can tell from the event long, the new server is accepting new connections (A new TCPIP connection has been made.....). If I send an email to a pe...

Move mailbox increases the size of mailboxes
Hi, Doing a migration of Exchange 2000 to 2003, where mailboxes on an Exchange 2000 server is being moved to a newly installed Exchange 2003 SP2 server. After moving about dozen of users, we seem to notice a 20% increase of the size of the mailbox on Exchange 2003 from what it was on Exchange 2000... Is there any explaination for this ???, maybe single message storage or ??? Thanks !!! Single instance storage will be broken during the move. Nue "thinkpad21" <thinkpad21@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:27C8816D-9CF9-4E2F-96B4-CD172226F3D8@microsoft.com.....

Unable to access mailbox
Hi, I have suddenly encountered a problem with one of ourmailboxes (Exchange 2003 SP1), this is a monitored account where it is linked to a number of other mailboxes, but since last night, no one has any access to it. I can add the mailbox to my outlook profile, but when trying to open up the mailbox, I receive the error "Unable to expand the folder, the set of folders could not be opened. The informations tore could not be opened." I have tried with using the exchange primary service account (which had full acccess) as welll as seting a primary account for the account an...

Outlook 2002 e-mail/calendar notification problem
Hi all, I have a client that receives her email and calendar notifications, except that they show up in the background when working in other apps, not the foreground. Is there a way to change it so that the reminders appear in the front? Please send ideas/suggestions to my email at ninja_6o4@hotmail.com .. Thanks. ...

Why Are My Posts 1 Hour Ahead
I just noticed that the time of my posts is one hour ahead of everyone else's. I'm using Outlook Express with Windows 98 Second Edition to read this newsgroup and the time on my computer's clock is correct, and is the time that appears with my posts. I recently reloaded all of my software so I probably missed something because I know this was not a problem before the reconfiguration of my computer. TIA PC That was easy enough. PC "Paul Corrado" <pcorrado@theavocetgroup.com> wrote in message news:%236iquP0aDHA.3444@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > I just notice...

RMS 1.3 #3
i read in discussion board that RMS 1.3 will only work with windows 2003 and XP. Is it just for the work stations or our server has to be also 2003 and higher also. ...

The set of folders could not be opened. #2
Using Outlook 2003, with latest Office updates applied and using WinXP. I am getting the following error message: "Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Unable to open the Outlook window. The set of folders could not be opened. The server is not available. Contact your administrator if this condition persists." This happens about once on a daily basis. This is what I am doing to get over it right now - once this message comes up, I re-boot (Start-Shutdown-Restart) my machine and everything works fine after the re-boot. If I just Log Off instead of restarting the computer, the prob...

Watermark #2
I know I have seen this before, so please excuse me for asking again. How is a watermark inserted into an excel document. Thank You in Advance for your help. Hi Brenda You can use Word Art, remove the lines, color with 25% gray, click semi-transparent (or in latest version set the transparency to your desire). Rotate to desired angle. On the screen, when you type over the mark, it looks a bit fuzzy but prints out wonderfully If you have many to do try this: Here is some code from L. Howard Kittle. In this Zip file you can find 4 example workbooks with code to insert watermarks in to yo...

outlook 2000 reception of email as attachment
Hi, the reception of ALL my email are now as TEXT attachment, do someone know what could be wrong and how to fix it? Have you rebooted your machine lately (or at least restarted Outlook)? -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:024b01c3ce43$2d233a80$a301280a@phx.gbl, Jo wrote: > Hi, > the reception of ALL my email are now as TEXT attachment, > do someone know what could be wrong and how to fix it? ...

column labels #2
My excel columns are labeled with numbers instead of letters. Can anyone help me change the labels back into letters? Dawn, Go to the Tools menu and choose Options then the General tab. There, uncheck the "R1C1 reference style" setting. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Dawn" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:147501c3a886$8c838760$a601280a@phx.gbl... > My excel columns are labeled with numbers instead of > letters. Can anyone help me change the labels back > i...

Outlook XP Style
I have Outlook 2003 installed on XP SP2. The navigation pane used to sport the new XP Style interface but no longer does. It looks like the old Windows 2000 style. The OS is configured for the Windows XP Theme. I cannot name anything that changed that resulted in this. I have removed and reinstalled Office to no avail. Does anyone have any idea what might be causing this? It only appears to affect Outlook, but I don't know what other applications utilized the XP Style Naviation Pane that I can check. The rest of the OS looks like XP should. Any thoughts anyone? By the Old Windo...

email notifications #2
Is there any way to get a notification sent to my mailbox when there is a problem sending or receivng email on Exchange server 2003 if there's a problem sending or receiving email on your server, that could be due to many things, but most of the reasons would also prohibit your receiving a notification email that something was wrong... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Dave" <Dave@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B71A0A5C-2206-4D5D-A656-152C1230CCCA@microsoft.com... > Is there any way to get a notification sent to my mailbox when there is a > problem sendin...

Read Only access to mailbox?
I know that in Active Directory you can grant someon 'Full mailbox access' to another person's mailbox. Can you give Read Only access to another person's mailbox in AD, or do you have to do that through Outlook permissions with delegates or folder permissions? Thanks. On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 08:00:04 -0700, SilverICE <SilverICE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I know that in Active Directory you can grant someon 'Full mailbox access' to >another person's mailbox. Can you give Read Only access to another person's >mailbox in AD, or do you h...

Moving Emails form Outlook to an external hard drive
Hi there and thank you for looking at this point. I am trying to easily move e-mails from my Microsoft Outlook 2007 to a folder on an external hard drive. Currently, at the moment I have to open up the folder I will be adding e-mails to, go into Outlook and drag the e-mails to that folder. Is there any way of setting up short cut Folders within Outlooks "Mail Folders pain" so that I can just drop e-mails into those folders and know the e-mail will be copied across? All the very best, and thens for your help in advance. John Squirrel -- John Squirrel "John Squirrel&q...

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Adobe Acrobat #2
Is there a way to import information from a pdf file into an Excel spreadsheet? I know I can do it from word, but the information should be seen in columns and rows and possible edited. Thank You Helo- You can Insert it as a picture/object, but Excel cannot read the data content of the file into cells for editing... At least not on its own. One of the reasons for a .pdf is to prevent others from changing the content. Regards |:>) "DKS1" wrote: > Is there a way to import information from a pdf file into an Excel > spreadsheet? I know I can do it from word, but th...

Append from 1 table to 2 tables
I have a reservation application that I have obtained reservation data from an email message (daqta from which is entered into the tblWorking table). The email shows travel information either one-way or round trip. One way is referenced by the literal "PRC-PHX". Round trip is referenced by the literal "PRC-PHX-PRC". Depending on the O/W or R/T direction(s), I insert the number one (1) for O/W or the number two (2) for R/T. The form used by the application has a main form (Reservations table) and an embedded subform (ReservationDetails table). The main form h...

Rule to forward e-mail but only between certain hours of the day
Is there anyway to get an Outlook rule in Exchange to forward e-mails received during certain hours of the day. E.g. only e-mails received at the weekend. Either using regular Exchange or with an add-in to Exchange. Ideally I would like the solution to forward only certain fields from the e-mail. Thanks. ...

Akuzuki 1 1/2" Galvanized Hardwood Flooring Staples (5,000)
Price:$28.95 Image: http://discountadvisors.info/image.php?id=B001N1K28K Best deal: http://discountadvisors.info/index.php?id=B001N1K28K Compatible with Bostitch MIIIFS; True Value 407619, Akuzuki. SIMILAR PRODUCTS: Akuzuki Top Quality Pneumatic Hardwood Floor Flooring Air Cleat Nailers:http://discountadvisors.info/index.php?id=B000Q38KOO ...

Can't create mailboxes #2
At the beginning of last week - as part of preparing my SBS 2000 domain for an upgrade to a full W2003 domain - I ran /forestprep and /domainprep and all prelimary and post-run tests as documented in KB 325379. All tests indicated no probliems. New domain accounts created on Friday and today didn't have mailboxes created (Exchange 2003) for the accounts even though that option was selected during the account creation process. The domain accounts can log onto the domain ok. I'm not finding any related errors on the Exchange 2003 server. I tried to manually create an SMTP address...

Publisher and Outlook
Hi all Many moons ago I installed Office 2000 which included Outlook 2000 and Publisher 2000. Due to the activities of Microsoft's auto-upgrade system Outlook is now at version 2002! Yippee you might think ... but read on. I have recently been sent a Publisher file to edit but ... every time I try to open it I get a 'windows installing' dialogue started which eventually asks for the Outlook 2002 installation CD - which of course for reasons given above I don't have. It seems to be looking for outret.msi although I haven't a clue why! Any offers on a solution? ...

ColdFusion to Outlook Contact
Can anyone give me some guidance on using ColdFusion to send an Outlook Contact/vcard/vcf file? We use ColdFusion for a simple contact form on our website. I get an email with the text from the form when someone submits it. Our developer has figured out how to attach the information as a .csv file as well, but not an Outlook Contact as I'd prefer. Looking for some direction... Thanks! You might try the ColdFusion group here. http://groups.adobe.com/pages/home OutdoorRuss wrote: > Can anyone give me some guidance on using ColdFusion to send an > Outlook Contact/vca...

Outlook Email #5
My email stays in the outbox. Even after opening it and clicking send, it will not leave the outbox. I get an error message indicating there might be a problem with registration issues and that I should reinstall the program. I uninstalled and then reinstalled the program, but this did not solve the problem ...

2400 Accordion MERV 10 Aprilaire and Space-Gard Replacement Filter (2 Pack)
Price:$43.50 Image: http://thediscountdatabase.info/image.php?id=B000NMJ2WM Best deal: http://thediscountdatabase.info/index.php?id=B000NMJ2WM Reaches 99% efficiency on particles 5 microns or larger. Improves efficiency and increases longevity of HVAC systems when properly used and maintained. High efficiency filter media collects small dust particles before they can collect on your coils. This product is listed and rated by Underwriters Laboratories as U.L. Class 2. SIMILAR PRODUCTS: 2200 Accordion MERV 10 Aprilaire and Space-Gard Replacement Filter (2 Pack):http://thediscountda...

CRM 1.2 compatibility with 'MAUS' business and accounting software
Is Maus compatible with CRM 1.2? Does anyone know? ...