1 email fill my queue!!!!

Hi,

I'm testing a deployment of the CRM 1.2.
I test the exchange filter to get email sent to support@company.com.
This works fine... but...
every 30minutes the same email is added to the queue again!!!!

I have done 2 tests, and these 2 emails are copied every 30minutes...

what's wrong???

thanks

Jerome

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

ok
its corrected

I have omit to check the "associated external account" option in the
Exchange advanced options.

"J�j�" <willgart_A_@hotmail_A_.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I'm testing a deployment of the CRM 1.2.
> I test the exchange filter to get email sent to support@company.com.
> This works fine... but...
> every 30minutes the same email is added to the queue again!!!!
>
> I have done 2 tests, and these 2 emails are copied every 30minutes...
>
> what's wrong???
>
> thanks
>
> Jerome

Exchange 5.5: 1 site, 2 servers
My continued quest to move to a new server with the Ed Crowley Method. I have added the new server to the existing site. Some mailboxes have been migrated over and those are working fine. The IMS was setup on the new server duplicating the settings of the IMS on the old server. The MX record (out where our DNS is hosted) was updated and the new server given a lower cost than the old server. Both IMS connections are still running. From what I can tell from the event long, the new server is accepting new connections (A new TCPIP connection has been made.....). If I send an email to a pe...

Local Delivery Queue
Exchange 2003 SP1-is there any way to get a more in depth look at the messages in the 'queued for local delivery' queue? We almost always have some messages stuck in there--they're always either phishing or newsgroup messages, so we're not in a panic about them, but we'd like to see what the pattern is so that we can prevent a truly needed message from getting stuck. ...

Why Are My Posts 1 Hour Ahead
I just noticed that the time of my posts is one hour ahead of everyone else's. I'm using Outlook Express with Windows 98 Second Edition to read this newsgroup and the time on my computer's clock is correct, and is the time that appears with my posts. I recently reloaded all of my software so I probably missed something because I know this was not a problem before the reconfiguration of my computer. TIA PC That was easy enough. PC "Paul Corrado" <pcorrado@theavocetgroup.com> wrote in message news:%236iquP0aDHA.3444@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > I just notice...

RMS 1.3 #3
i read in discussion board that RMS 1.3 will only work with windows 2003 and XP. Is it just for the work stations or our server has to be also 2003 and higher also. ...

Email multiple reports 02-24-10
I have a situation where I have three separate reports in by file. I can only send one at a time (usually send as PDF). Is there a way I can send all three in the same email? -- Thanks, Chip Chip, Without seeing the code you using... may I suggest... http://www.datastrat.com/Code/MultipleEmail.txt -- Gina Whipp 2010 Microsoft MVP (Access) "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" - Tremors II http://www.regina-whipp.com/index_files/TipList.htm "Chipgiii" <Chipgiii@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message n...

Odd Email Recipt error
Hi. We have a number of users who have external mailboxes, and some who have internal mailboxes. Everyone uses the same domain username@ourcompany.com. When anyone of us send an email to an account externally with a copy to an account internally, the external receipient gets the message, but the sender gets an error which states there is an error delivering to username@companyname.LOCAL, because on receipt to the internal receipient, Exchange is trying to send that email to the external receipient, but locally... Has anyone experienced this, and if so, does anyone know a solution to th...

Moving Emails form Outlook to an external hard drive
Hi there and thank you for looking at this point. I am trying to easily move e-mails from my Microsoft Outlook 2007 to a folder on an external hard drive. Currently, at the moment I have to open up the folder I will be adding e-mails to, go into Outlook and drag the e-mails to that folder. Is there any way of setting up short cut Folders within Outlooks "Mail Folders pain" so that I can just drop e-mails into those folders and know the e-mail will be copied across? All the very best, and thens for your help in advance. John Squirrel -- John Squirrel "John Squirrel&q...

Append from 1 table to 2 tables
I have a reservation application that I have obtained reservation data from an email message (daqta from which is entered into the tblWorking table). The email shows travel information either one-way or round trip. One way is referenced by the literal "PRC-PHX". Round trip is referenced by the literal "PRC-PHX-PRC". Depending on the O/W or R/T direction(s), I insert the number one (1) for O/W or the number two (2) for R/T. The form used by the application has a main form (Reservations table) and an embedded subform (ReservationDetails table). The main form h...

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Akuzuki 1 1/2" Galvanized Hardwood Flooring Staples (5,000)
Price:$28.95 Image: http://discountadvisors.info/image.php?id=B001N1K28K Best deal: http://discountadvisors.info/index.php?id=B001N1K28K Compatible with Bostitch MIIIFS; True Value 407619, Akuzuki. SIMILAR PRODUCTS: Akuzuki Top Quality Pneumatic Hardwood Floor Flooring Air Cleat Nailers:http://discountadvisors.info/index.php?id=B000Q38KOO ...

Outlook Email #5
My email stays in the outbox. Even after opening it and clicking send, it will not leave the outbox. I get an error message indicating there might be a problem with registration issues and that I should reinstall the program. I uninstalled and then reinstalled the program, but this did not solve the problem ...

CRM 1.2 compatibility with 'MAUS' business and accounting software
Is Maus compatible with CRM 1.2? Does anyone know? ...

In Excel, how can I let 1 * a = a?
Hi everyone, Say I have two cells, one has a value (0 or 1), and the second has a text abrevation such as a or b,....etc. A B 1 ab 0 ca 1 dd 1 ww When I type A1*B1, for example, I get #VALUE! stuff!! How can let it come out like this? ab 0 dd ww Regards, Mike =IF(A1, B1, A1) should do it or more explicitly =IF(A1=1, B1, 0) -- Regards Juan Pablo Gonz�lez "Michael" <mas_it_2000@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:118f1485.0410080733.a6cd276@posting.google.com... > Hi everyone, > > Say I have two cells, one has...

Entourage Opening Emails Automatically
I just notice this in the last two days. When I click on a message in my inbox it opens automatically. I used to have to double-click to open a message. This is especially bad if I am trying to select what I suspect are spam messages to delete them because it is automatically opening them when I choose them in the list. If I'm trying to select multiple emails to move them to a folder it opens all the messages. Has anyone seen this behavior or know what to do to stop it? I am not using the preview pane. ...

Change receiving email for microsoft.public.access.gettingstarted group
I am retiring 2/26/10 and I need to change the receiving email for this and other groups to my home email address. I went to two places that I thought would take care of it but the one place wouldn't let me put in another email address. I believe I could only change the sign- on name. THe other place said I couldn't add a gmail address because the group couldn't go to a gmail address. Please help!! Thanks ...

Merge / Collate Workbooks into 1 workbook
Grateful for help with this urgent problem, which requires automation: I've got 50 workbooks Each workbook is named after an Area Each workbook contains: Cell A1, Column Header 'Area' Cell B1, Column Header 'Zip Code' A2 to unknown number of rows contains the Area Name B2 to unknown number of rows contains different zip codes relating t that area I want to merge/collate all this data into one workbook. Please se example below: AREA ZIP COD Dallas 11111 Dallas 11111 Dallas 11111 Dallas 11111 NYC 22222 NYC 22222 NYC 22222 Chi...

Receiving duplicate emails #4
OL 2003, 2nd email account for my wife, she receives 2 of every email. ...

Implementing a Queue
Hi, I'm trying to work out the "best" way to implement a threadsafe queue to insert data into a database, whats the standard way to achieve this? Here's what I'm doing: In a multithreaded enviroment a thread can take an item from a list and write it to a database then remove the item from the list once it has been successfully inserted. Other threads can add items to the list. For the sake of argument say the database write is much slower than adding items to the list. If I block(CRITICAL SECTION) the list for the whole of the time the on the DB insert thread - from t...

Office Setup for 1 user
I have 3 users on my computer. I am using Vista Business and office 2007. 2 of the three users use office 2003. My question is this. Is it possible to install 2003 for the other 2 users and 2007 just for me. I know some programs allow yoou to install per user but don't know if it is possible with office. You need to read the terms of the end user license agreement (EULA) that came with your software. Even versions of Office have different terms. If you can't find it, you may be able to look it up here: Find End User License Terms for Microsoft Software Licens...

Message queue data file error ID 4083
Unable to delivered outbound message. Please Help me. ...

Email accounts of Outlook 2003
I need to move all my email accounts of Outlook 2003 on my old pc to a new pc. copied the file Outlook.pst to the new pc and retrive all data except the email accounts. Can someone advise me how to move the email account to the new pc. Thanks, Scott Scott <NoSpam-Scott.Xe@GMail.com> wrote: > I need to move all my email accounts of Outlook 2003 on my old pc to > a new pc. copied the file Outlook.pst to the new pc and retrive all > data except the email accounts. Can someone advise me how to move > the email account to the new pc. The Office Save My Settings wizar...

Exchange 2003 local delivery queue issue
I have an Exchange 2003 server running on Windows 2k3 all updates applied. Whenever i try to send an email to everyone in the comany through a distribution list called "Everyone" the message will not deliver to all recipients. I am getting Event ID: 327 Source: MS Exchange Transport Category: Exchange Store Driver. The event mentions this error code: EcLocallyDeliverMsg to the store failed. Error code : -2147221240. The NDR report states: This message was rejected due to the current administrative policy by the destination server. Please retry at a later time. If that fails,...

Limit a field to 3 digits 1 capital letter 1nd 2 numbers
Hi I want to use Data Validation to restric user for data entries I need that the user use this format in column B: 1 letter in capital and 2 numbers like A02 or S31 or T11 or M45 ..... I have try many custom formula without success I would also would like that within a range in column B that it would be without duplicate Thanks for helping hi Jean, =AND(LEN(A1)=3,NOT(ISNUMBER(--MID(A1,1,1))),ISNUMBER(--MID(A1,2,1)),ISNUMBER(--MID(A1,3,1)),EXACT(MID(A1,1,1),PROPER(MID(A1,1,1)))) -- isabelle Le 2011-12-13 10:50, jean a �crit : > Hi > > I want to use Data Validation to res...

Numbering paragraphs
Office 2007 - Word I want to have my document organized with numbered topics. 1 first 1.1 yyyyy 1.2 zzzz 2 second 2.1 aaaa 2.2 bbbb 2.2.1 more I am using the standard styles for my heading style (Heading 1, Heading 2....) Modify the style (Heading 1, for example), "Define New Number format" using the number style 1, 2, 3, ... then setting the Number format to 1.. This works fine for the first level. Now modifying Heading 2 with Number stype 1, 2, 3, ... and setting the format to 1.1 I getting the following: 1 heading 1 1.1 xxx 1.2 xxxx 2 Heading 2 1.1 ...

Tracing an email
Is there a way I can tell what workstation an email is sent from within an organization? I am running Exchange 2000 and 2003 and I would like to know the source of an email. If this is not the right forum to post this, please direct me. Thanks agho ...