0x80040216 error when attempt to view calendar

Has anybody seen the following error when attempting to open the Calendar?
All users at my site get this problem.
This is a new installed and I've install Update Rollup 2.
I've seen documentation for this error related to Workflow (suggested fix
Update Rollup 1) but not for Calendar.

Any help would be much appreciated.

The full error is as follows:

at ErrorInformation.LogError()
at ErrorInformation..ctor(Exception exception, Uri requestUrl)
at MainApplication.Application_Error(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at HttpApplication.RaiseOnError()
at HttpApplication.RecordError(Exception error)
at ApplicationStepManager.ResumeSteps(Exception error)
at
HttpApplication.System.Web.IHttpAsyncHandler.BeginProcessRequest(HttpContext
context, AsyncCallback cb, Object extraData)
at HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestInternal(HttpWorkerRequest wr)
at HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestNoDemand(HttpWorkerRequest wr)
at ISAPIRuntime.ProcessRequest(IntPtr ecb, Int32 iWRType)
>MSCRM Platform Error Report:
Error: Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown.
Error Number: 0x80040216
Error Message: An unexpected error occurred.
Source File: Not available
Line Number: Not available
Request URL: http://crm/calendar/day.aspx?date=2007-10-01T11:47:16
Stack Trace Info: Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was
thrown.
at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e)
>   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
>   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
>   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest()
>   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestWithNoAssert(HttpContext context)
>   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
>   at ASP.calendar_day_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
>   at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
>   at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)
at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e)
>   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
>   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
>   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest()
>   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestWithNoAssert(HttpContext context)
>   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
>   at ASP.calendar_day_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
>   at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
>   at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)
Type: Platform
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

email view
When I receive an email, I get the email as an attachment rather than viewing the email. There may be .txt, .gif, .htm and .mid files rather than them being combined to see the email as it was intended. How do I fix this? On 10/22/2003 8:32 PM, Brenda wrote: > When I receive an email, I get the email as an attachment > rather than viewing the email. There may Did you disable HTML message viewing? Alex -- -( Alex Yu | Systms Admintr | Multmd Devlpr | AEM | RPI | MSFT MVP )- ...

How to resolve fatal error LNK1168 error?
I have created an addin which after building generates a .dll file.But whenever i make some changes to the code & try to rebuild i always get the error Linking... LINK : fatal error LNK1168: cannot open Debug/Qmore_1.dll for writing Error executing link.exe. But after unchecking the addin in the Addins & Macro Files tab in Tools->Customize & then closing Visual Studio IDE & again restarting the IDE it builds fine. Can anyone suggest what is to be done to get rid of this error? priyanka.biswas2480@gmail.com wrote: : > Can anyone suggest what is to be done to get rid of ...

Alert when I attempt to send email without a subject line
Is there a way to set up an alert when I attempt to send mail, but I have forgotten to put in a subject line? See slipstick.com - I think I saw something there. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Wendee E. asked: | Is there a way to set up an alert when I attempt to send mail, but I | have forgotten to put in a subject line? There is no such feature, but you can build it in w...

why the build error?
I got the build error said: "c:\Temp\coefCalculator.h(10): error C2011: 'CoefCalculator' : 'class' type redefinition". I checked the code. Only one place defined the class. Why I got this message? Is your header file wrapped inside a #ifndef like this:- #ifndef COEFCALCULATOR_H #define COEFCALCULATOR_H class CoefCalculator { ..... } #endif -- Vipin Aravind http://www.explorewindows.com "kathy" <yqin_99@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1142105022.232791.227650@v46g2000cwv.googlegroups.com... >I got the build error said: > > "c:\...

run-time error 35752
I trying to play AVI on form but this error keep appearing "run-time error 35752". ...

Capturing First Error Message
Hi All, For the following code, I am getting two difference errors. I need to capture the first error message. Please advise how to capture the first error message. I need to log this info in Error_Log table. CODE ===== drop table authors go CREATE TABLE Authors ( AuthorID INT NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY, Name VARCHAR(100) NOT NULL ) GO ALTER TABLE Authors ADD CONSTRAINT pk_authors PRIMARY KEY (AuthorID) GO print @@error ================ Thanks in Advance, Guru Hi Can you use BEGIN ..TRY ..BEGIN CATCH ... to capture the errors? "Guru" <guruprasathb@...

Sales Process Error
I am having problems with sales process on sending emails and tasks. The sales process errors out with the following message - Error code = 80131509. This SqlTransaction has completed; it is no longer usable. I haven't made any changes to the system and it was working fine two days ago. The Event ID in Windows is 16650. We are on SQL 2005 and Windows Server 2003 R2 SP1. Any help would be appreciated. It is a .Net Framework 2.0 issue with SQL Server 2005. Do not be mislead that MSCRM 3.0 is using 1.1. I have had this recently on a couple environments that I support. Check out: - ...

Viewing Document
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel In certain documents that I receive the text displays as very small even though it is a 12 pt font. I try to increase the font size but the display still stay so small that it is almost impossible to read. How can I fix this? <br><br>WineLady Use the Zoom control (see the Word Help) to adjust the magnification. The point size of text has no meaning on screen, because the author of the document cannot know how big your screen is or what resolution you have set it to. It will print at 12 points on...

code error
Please can anyone help - my PC runs out of memory (I currently have 512) I'm presuming that my code is badly written - can anyone please help with this, code follows: Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() ' Option box allowing user to select relevant ctr filetoopen = Application _ .GetOpenFilename("Excel Files (*.xls), *.xls") If filetoopen <> False Then Workbooks.Open Filename:= _ filetoopen End If Dim strPath As String, strFileName As String strPath = ActiveWorkbook.FullName strFileName = Mid(strPath, InS...

Not Enough Memory Error
Recently we've started to experience an error when we attempt to open a Contact (E-mail List) within a mailbox. We are getting the following error: "Can't open this item. There is not enough memory available on the Microsoft Exchange Server computer to perform this operation." Memory usage in the task manager on the machine is around 1.4GB, the machine has 2GB of physical memory and is showing 500MB free. Any assistance would be appreciated! Thanks! Honestly, that sounds more like a client error than an Exchange error. Are there any corresponding errors in the eve...

Error Creating New email addresses
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C4602D.1003B610 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Greetings: We have a 2k3 SBS running Exchange with the latest service pack. We = have several email addresses that messages sent to are distributed to = numerous people so the email addresses have been configured as part of a = distribution group. A week or so ago, I noticed that the email = addresses were no longer in the "Email Addresses" tab in the = distribution group. I added the a...

printing error handling issue? (when clicking cancel get 2501 error)
I have a report that when it is closed the DoCmd RunCommand acCmdPrint occurs ... but of course if the user clicks cancel, it gives me a 2501 error. How & where do I put code to surpress this error. I would just the close even to run the DoCmd RunCommand acCmdPrint and if cancel is selected just continue to close the report? TIA, _Bigred I understand that I have to do this, I actually don't understand HOW to do it, and where to put code to accomplish this?? 1) What code do I use? 2) Where do I put the code? Thanks, _Bigred "Duane Hookom" <duanehookom@NO_...

How to view one calendar month only
Default month view for Feb 2010 is Jan31 to Mar 6, for example. I wish to view Feb 1 to Feb 28 only. How to accomplaish this: view one clendar month only. tia Office 2007 & Win7 Outlook shows full weeks - if you set Outlook to start the week on monday, it will fit the dates into 4 weeks. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:...

Runtime error '1004' General ODBC error
I'm getting this error when i run a Excel macro which connects to oracle and reads data from a table Runtime error '1004' General ODBC error this marco used to work fine, until i installed a Win 2000 patch. i'm using oracle version 8.1.6 i chked the path and classpath they look good and im able to connect to the same oracle instance using the Oracle ODBC Test and able to run queries. i use microsoft Excel 2000. -- star_lucas ------------------------------------------------------------------------ star_lucas's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=g...

Calendar Accept / Decline Missing
Hi, We are experiencing the following problem. We have two Exchange Sites both running 5.5, they communicate via SMTP (IMS), clients running Outlook 2002. When a user from site A sends a meeting request to a user in site B the email received by the user in site B contains the meeting request but can not accept/decline the meeting (buttons missing). It looks like the Exchange Server is not converting the message correctly. Any ideas how to resolve. ...

I get a error code 80070005
Hello can any one help me when i try to install a update or search for one i get this error 80070005 plaese can anyon help me ( i have windows vista home preumim sp1 ) See http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/vistawu/thread/29d7f9d1-56cd-42f3-bd44-7de8448ef70e What anti-virus application or security suite is installed and is your subscription current? What anti-spyware applications (other than Defender)? What third-party firewall (if any)? Has a(another) Norton or McAfee application ever been installed on this machine (e.g., a free-trial version that came prein...

Enable User/Assign Case
Hi I've just completed redeploying and upgrading a CRM1.2 install to CRM3.0. The process went fairly smoothly, with no serious errors. The system is accessible via Outlook and the Web interface. Everything appeared to be working well :) Until someone tried to assign a case to a specific user. When trying to assign a case to this user, CRM3.0 blows up, returning: Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040216. [COMException (0x80040216): Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040216.] Microsoft.Crm.Platform.ComProxy.CRMIncidentClass.Route(CUserAuth& Caller, String IncidentId, String SourceQueueId, ROUT...

Error with Process Store
Hi, Can anyone please help me with the following issue: The store.exe process is allocating more memory than usual. How do I fix this? Thank you in advance Mil Exchange 2000? Pls make sure your Exchagne 2000 has applies SP3 http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/downloads/2000/sp3/default.asp and Post SP3 http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=363A57A4-8BED-4BBB-BBE4-ABC11AB04611&displaylang=en -- Jammyù�ٴ� "The Geek" <ml@collinsco.com.au> ���g��l��s�D :u8mZxcfxEHA.1452@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > Can anyone please help me with the...

an unknown error occurred error code: 0x9004010f
I've just installed MS Office 2003. I decide to remove it and reinstall Office XP. When I tried to setup a user on an exchange server I get the following error. "An unknown error occurred, error code: 0x9004010f." The way I fix it was as follow. Delete the outlook profile, and recreate it using outlook 2002. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;817958&Product=ol2002 ...

Error: Programmatic Access is not trusted
I am revisiting an old VBScript that I wrote several years ago. It basically opens an existing Word document, then exports the macros associated with that document. This is the script: =========================== ' Get arguments into variables If WScript.Arguments.Count < 1 Then MsgBox "Too few arguments; expecting one." WScript.Quit Elseif WScript.Arguments.Count > 1 then MsgBox "Too many arguments; expecting one." WScript.Quit Else strArg1 = WScript.Arguments.Item(0) End If ' Find path for MyDocuments folder Set objShell = CreateOb...

Side By Side View
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_003E_01C9A56A.4BDA8BA0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Excell 2007: Open two worksheets (in the same workbook). Select = View>Side by Side. All I can get is the two worksheets stacked. = Earlier, when I opened the same two sheets I was getting the = side-by-side view. However. it seems that right after I clicked on = "Reset window position" they became stacked and have stayed that way = ever since. Closing down Excel or rebooting had no effec...

Win XP error
I ran a virus scan with Kaspersky anti virus and after the full computer run and a reboot i started to get some windows pop ups that were never there befor. LIST: Isass.exe- Bad image services.exe- bad image explorer.exe bad image rstrui.exe- bad image winpatrol.exe- bad image realsched.exe- bad image runndll32.exe- bad image application launcher.exe- bad image googletoolbarnotifier.exe- bad image All of these windows pop ups have this description in the window after the words bad image. : the application or DLL C:\windows\system32\00232.DLL is not a valid windows image ...

Error
Hi I insert picture to word doc and tried to format the object and from some reason I got this message "The measurment must be between 0 % and 10675 % And ther is no option to remove it or move to other tabs Please advice I dind't save the Doc -- Thanks N.Y. ...

event id 2035 and 8231 errors
Event id 2035: The e-mail address description object in the Microsoft Exchange directory for the 'FAX' address type on 'i386' machines is missing. Event id 8231: Permanent failure reported by policy group provider for 'CN=Recipient Policies,CN=ClientServ,CN=Microsoft Exchange,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=clientserv,DC=com' :'MAD.EXE', error=8000ffff. Taking provider offline. These occur every 5 min. I believe it is looking for an old fax email address that was migrated from exchange 5.5. I had deleted the address from the Recipient Policy, bu...

Userform for Viewing file Directory
Trying to create the following userform: Listbox1: view file directory Listbox2: view a list of text files. Ability to select one. Listbox3: view the data contained within the text file selected. Button1: start the import text dialog box for the selected text file Any help would be helpful. Why not use built in commands to display directories and files and allow user to select a fil without opening that file ' gets full path and file name sFile = Application.GetOpenFilename("Text Files (*.txt),*.txt") ' for a set path sFile = Application.GetOpenFilename("Te...