\wwwroot\bin\Microsoft.CRM.Proxy.dll

------=_NextPart_000_014B_01C418A0.1A6272B0

I am not sure if I am using the right dll file.
In the path it says=20
Microsoft.CRM.Proxy.dll

but in the CD there is=20

Microsoft.CRM.Platform.Proxy.dll

Which is the right one?

------=_NextPart_000_014B_01C418A0.1A6272B0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I am not sure if I am using the right =
dll=20
file.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>In the path it says </FONT>
<P><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#ff0000 =
size=3D2>Microsoft.CRM.Proxy.dll</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>but in the CD there is </FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2>Microsoft.CRM.Platform.Proxy.dll</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Which is the right one?</FONT></P>
<P>&nbsp;</P></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_014B_01C418A0.1A6272B0--

0
alperc (1)
4/2/2004 7:48:58 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Microsoft.CRM.Proxy.dll is for CRM version 1.0 and
Microsoft.CRM.Platform.Proxy.dll is for version 1.2

Rgds,
Frans

"Alper Can" <alperc@datasistem.com.tr> wrote in message
I am not sure if I am using the right dll file.
In the path it says
Microsoft.CRM.Proxy.dll

but in the CD there is

Microsoft.CRM.Platform.Proxy.dll

Which is the right one?

0
Frans

what is microsoft LDAP directory box, keeps showing opening outlo.
How do i stop the LDAP directory box keep coming up? It asks for a password, b ut i don't know what password it wants Sounds like you might have imported accounts in from Outlook Express or a previous version of Outlook. You can safely remove the LDAP address book provider by select Tools > Email Accounts > View/Change existing directories and address books. (It will read Active Directory or LDAP.) "Nina" <Nina@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4132ED49-7B64-420A-9AAA-23E1F619141A@microsoft.com... > How do i stop the LDAP directory box keep...

How to move CRM for Outlook database to different drive?
Is this possible? Would appreciate any help. Thanks! ...

adding a schema into CRM
Hi, I am trying to add additional user-defined schema into CRM. After about 10 schema added, I recieved the error "An error occured during addition of new fields.The addition failed. For more information, see the event log. " But the event log said there is not information about this error at this time. What is wrong? I am adding string of 50 length into contact. Is there any limits on the schema fileds added ? Thank you in advance, Sunny On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 17:12:02 -0800, "Sansanee" <sansanee@nospam.com> wrote: >Hi, > >I am trying to add additional...

how do i set up microsoft office outlook account #2
I'm trying to set up an microsoft outlook 2003 account, but i don't understand the terms used in questions, such as: pop3 email, what do i type in space. What is incoming serverpop3, & outgoing server smtp & what do i type in space provided? You put in the settings your email provider gave you. Most providers post the server settings on their web site. You cannot use Outlook for free web mail, however. It has to be POP mail. For free web mail, just use your browser. "mom50" wrote: > I'm trying to set up an microsoft outlook 2003 account, but i don't...

CRM on PDA vs CRM on Web
Hi Group, Thanks a lot for the queries and responses posted, these are very informative and has given me courage that I can share my problem and expect some help from you. I am using two systems for CRM, MS CRM Web vesion 4.0 and CWR CRM with EveryWAN on the pda (HTC Touch3G). My requirement is to define access on the field level on web version. I have understood that the CWR CRM allows us to define field level security which is not there in the web version of CRM (pls correct me if I am wrong). Is there any way I can define that a person can change only a few fields on appointment form? ...

Email automation of CRM per product according to sales cycle
Is there a way to automate Business Contact Manager for Outlook 2007 to email a set of contact records every 10 days according to product interest and according to where in the sales cycle that contact is? I hope I’m able to put pen to paper here and explain this clearly… The sales cycles is viewed as a Bell-Curve that begins at ‘Hello’ at the far left of the curve to ‘Starting to think about a product and collecting information’ as they climb up the curve to ‘Buying’ at the top of the curve and ‘Follow-up’ items such as warranty items or asking for a reference at the far right of the ...

Avery vs Microsoft
I want to change the default vendor from Microsoft to Avery when selecting labels in Word 2007. This was not an issue in Word 2003. Ordinarily the last used selection will be preserved. This means that you have to have actually selected an Avery label definition as the default. Certainly Avery is what comes up for me. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "dwalls" <dwalls@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:01E95186-2C84-4839-A5C8-6BB37DB18D55@microsoft.com... >I want to chang...

Send SMS text from Dynamics CRM 3.0
Hi, I'd like to know if there is any solution (3r party solution, Web Sevice carrier, ...) to send SMS text from Dynamics CRM 3.0. We need this funcionality to send SMS text from spain, I don't know if the spanish carriers give this kind of solution via web service. Cheers. Santi: I have not had the chance to test this solution, and being a free solution, there may not be any support for it either: http://www.askbeyondcrm.com/askcrm/DownloadSMS.aspx HTH, --MD "Santi" wrote: > Hi, > I'd like to know if there is any solution (3r party solution, Web Sevice ...

Microsoft CRM Security Service not starting
Hi all, I have fresh installation of MS CRM (Win2003 Server Std, MSSQL2000 all latest patch - well 3a for SQL) and have set the Microsoft CRM Security Service to start automatically. However after a reboot the service fails to start. It starts without problems when i do it manually. Anybody cama acrosss a similar issue ? Here is the error in the event log ---------------------------------------------------------- MSCRM Platform Error Report: ---------------------------------------------------------- Error: <description>The MSCRM Security Service has not been started.</descr...

Microsoft Office problems

Changing Server on a Microsoft Query
I have a query in a spreadsheet. It is pointing at a server and SQL database. How do I change the location of the server? The query is not saved anywhere, it is only embedded in the sheet. Changing the ODBC I originally selected in Control Panel makes no difference. Where is it storing the connection information??? Thanks. G ...

Reporting Services and CRM
Has anybody used Reporting Services with MS CRM successfully by going directly to the CRM database without breaking the security model. According to MS one has to use the Webservice layer if you don't want to break the security model. Reporting Services can read from a webservice with some coding but this method is not good when you have to query and join together different entities. So the "right" way is to make Reporting Services query directly from the database, but then you have no security by default? Has anyone tried to implemented the CRM security mode in SQL through f....

Microsoft Outlook #12
How can I import my address book from Earthlink Web Mail to Microsoft Outlook mail program? I'm not very computer sophiscated, please give exact steps. Thank you. ...

Track In CRM #2
When I track an email in outlook or send an email direct from CRM it gets a tracking token. but when anyone replies to the email it is not getting tracked in CRM? can anyone help? p.s. If one of my guys who has CRM for outlook installed and they reply the email does get tracked! Thanks in advance Ian On Nov 13, 3:14=A0am, "Ian Watson" <rang...@hotmail.com> wrote: > When I track an email in outlook or send an email direct from CRM it gets= a > tracking token. but when anyone replies to the email it is not getting > tracked in CRM? can anyone help? > > p....

bin
How do you select Bin values when using the Histogran? Hi, You don't have to specify the Bin values for the HISTOGRAM function. If you omit them, Excel will use an appropriate set of bins based on the minimum and maximum of your data. You can also make up a column of bin values of your choice (it should be IN ASCENDING ORDER). For example, if the minimum and maximum of your data are 0.48 and 9.52, you could create bin values 0.0, 1.0, 2.0, ...... 10.0 (or something like that). Then, you have to specify the bin range in the HISTOGRAM function. Regards, B. R. Ramachandran &quo...

CRM 4.0 Save and New
I have a client who is having some problems when adding new data, if they click on Save and New it locks up IE 7 and they get this error "An error has occurred. Try this action again. If the problem continues, check the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Community for solutions or contact your organization's Microsoft Dynamics CRM Administrator. Finally, you can contact Microsoft Support." If they hit Save and Close it works fine. On Jun 4, 9:50=A0am, Jim Otredosky <Jim Otredo...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have a client who is having some problems when adding new da...

Only Synch CRM to Outlook not Outlook to CRM
Is it possible to turn off one side of the synchronization so that it only goes from CRM to Outlook? We want CRM to be our main point of entry and have it send contacts to Outlook. Thanks. -- TC ...

Problem w/ installing CRM Sales for Outlook 1.2 and HTTPS
Hello, when trying to install CRM Sales for Outlook 1.2, the setup asks for a URL where my CRM server is located. Our CRM server is accessible only via HTTPS. Unfortunately, the CRM Sales for Outlook 1.2 setup cannot connect to its address. Is there a workaround? Best regards Christian. Hello. I have the same problem with configuring CRM Sales for Outlook. Anybody, an answer? "Christian Jacob" wrote: > Hello, > > when trying to install CRM Sales for Outlook 1.2, the setup asks for a URL > where my CRM server is located. Our CRM server is accessible only vi...

I removed the software, Microsoft is not.
The Microsoft software is Windows Thai Interface Pack, and then press delete it please Fatal error during installation that the authorities seek to change me. Thank you. Patthadon Prechayarat. Email: ps_phet@hotmail.com. Not a Media Center related question. Reinstall the Thai interface pack and then try to uninstall again. regards, S.Sengupta[MS-MVP] "Patthadon" <Patthadon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9A99C6F9-0C57-41...

crm sdk 12-17-03
where the hell is the 1.2 sdk ??? ...

microsoft publisher #8
my microsoft publisher is not working , how can i fixs this problem On Thu, 8 May 2008 03:16:01 -0700, afolabi babalola <afolabi babalola@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >my microsoft publisher is not working , how can i fixs this problem Doctor! Doctor! I'm sick. How can I get well? On Thu, 8 May 2008 03:16:01 -0700, afolabi babalola <afolabi babalola@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >my microsoft publisher is not working , how can i fixs this problem You can start by giving more information. ANY information would be better than what you've given. Is i...

Problem after updating Microsoft Office on my Mac
So I'm having a HUGE problem with Microsoft Office. I've had the Student addition, purchased it in a store, and have been using it since without any issues. Just yesterday, it told me I needed to download an update for it in the System Update. Well it downloaded without a problem, however during the installation it stalled and never completed. When I turned my computer back on, and did the System Update again, it said that my system was completely up to date. However, now the only too things in my Microsoft Office folder is PowerPoint and Excel. The other applications can not be locate...

Could not start Microsoft Outlook
I have a problem with one user's access using Outlook. When they try and open Outlook XP on their computer, they get the following message: Could not start Microsoft Outlook. You do not have permission to log on. If they use OWA, they can get into their account ok. We are running Exchange 2000 on W2K and the user us on Windows XP SP1 running Office XP Standard with SP3. I have tried deleting their profile in Outlook and adding it again, with no success. Any suggestions? Thanks, Lucy Just to let you know, the only work around I have found for this is to rebuild the user's com...

Microsoft answers Hotmail/2007 connectivity issues......
I submitted the following online report. Please read my explanation very carefully...... _______________ --- Original Message --- From :XXXXXX@ hotmail.com Sent : Thursday, April 19, 2007 11:44:32 PM UTC To : LMAIL.WNLV.NA.US.EN.MSF.SEA.TS.T01.RTG.00.EM Subject : Windows Live Hotmail:Sign In/Connection:Unable To Connect:Other Service: Windows Live Hotmail What type of problem do you have? Sign In/Connection Unable To Connect Other Full Name: XXXXX XXXXXXXXX What e-mail address would you like a response sent to? XXXXXX@ hotmail.com Primary e-mail address/member ID associate...

add microsoft exchange sever
I need to add exchange sever to Outlook 2003, but when I add as new e-mail I get an error has to be added fron mail icon in control pannel. which is not present. What OS are you using? --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, bb asked: | I need to add exchange sever to Outlook 2003, but when I add as new | e-mail I get an error has to be added fron mail icon in control | pannel. which is not present. ...