"soap server application faulted" when adding an action in the workflow application

I can open the workflow manager, create a rule and insert a condition. When
I try to assign an action to the condition I get this error and the manager
shuts down. Can anyone shed any light?

Thanks for your help.

0
Saira
5/23/2006 7:52:58 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

SOAP Server Application Faulted 80040217The specified object was not found.D:\crm\Build\3297\src\platform\include\OMCommon\entity.inl1542 Source: System.Web.Services
I get this exception when I execute this code to retreive a CRM contact. Any ideas as to what the proxy class is looking for that it cannot find. I do not have the directory structure the erro message calls for. Exception: SOAP Server Application Faulted 80040217The specified object was not found.D:\crm\Build\3297\src\platform\include\OMCommon\entity.inl1542 Source: System.Web.Services Code: // strServer should be set with the name of the platform Web server string strServer = "crm"; // virtualDirectory should be set with the name of the Microsoft CRM // virtual directory on the...

SOAP Server Application Faulted 08-10-04

urgent:Soap server application faulted
hi.. i have created a fucntion to attach note ! i can update that particular contact details, so it means the contact exists. but some how i am getting error "SOAP SERVER APPLICATION FAILED" here is what i am doing Dim mobjBizUser As New BizUser Dim mobjNotesManager As New CRMNotesManager dim strNotesId as string Dim mobjNetworkCred As New System.Net.NetworkCredential(gconUserName, gconPwd, gconDomain) mobjBizUser.Credentials = mobjNetworkCred mobjBizUser.Url = mstrDir & "BizUser.srf" mobjNotesManager.Credentials = mob...

(80070005)
Several Clients of mine have hosted servers in datacenters. One of them needed a second VPN connector between the COLO and his Corporate offices. The provider put the PPP adapter on the domain controller, thus multhoming the Domain controller in the segment at the Colo. Now the client could not delete CRM users or add them. In addition to this, he could not restrict the access of any user or change their role. That's when I got a call. I logged in and saw the error, "Contract your administrator". Oh well, I checked the four groups created in the OU and ran Netdiag on t...

SOAP Server Application Faulted 80040217The specified object was not found.D:\crm\Build\3297\src\platform\include\OMCommon\entity.inl1542 Source: System.Web.Services #2
I get this exception when I execute this code to retreive a CRM contact. Any ideas as to what the proxy class is looking for that it cannot find. I do not have the directory structure the erro message calls for. Exception: SOAP Server Application Faulted 80040217The specified object was not found.D:\crm\Build\3297\src\platform\include\OMCommon\entity.inl1542 Source: System.Web.Services Code: // strServer should be set with the name of the platform Web server string strServer = "crm"; // virtualDirectory should be set with the name of the Microsoft CRM // virtual directory on the...

SOAP Server Application Faulted 09-01-04

SOAP Server Application Faulted 07-29-03
when I try to add a user from the deployment manager the following error comes up: User 1 ( Christian F. Aagaard ) failed : SOAP Server Application Faulted Any ideas? -- Christian Aagaard cfa@nospammail-innovait.dk I also getting the same error when i am trying to add user thru VB.Net, Error: An unhandled exceptionof type 'System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException' occured in system.web.services.dll Additional information: SOAP Server Application Faulted I am able to retrieve the user prievilages using VB.Net. Can any one tell me how to add user using VB.Net. Is it problem wit...

SOAP Server Application Faulted 10-14-04
I am writing a litle C# application that updates and creates accounts, the create works fine but when i try to update some record I get this error. Has anyone some solution to this or some idea what could be causing this error? This is the code // Create BizUser Proxy BizUser bizUser = new BizUser(); bizUser.Credentials = CredentialCache.DefaultCredentials; bizUser.Url = strDir + "BizUser.srf"; // Create the Account Proxy CRMAccount account = new CRMAccount(); account.Credentials = CredentialCache.DefaultCredentials; account.Url = strDir + "CRMAccount.srf"; // Get u...

SOAP Server Application Faulted error,pls help
Scenario: Exchange 2003 with the CRM3.0 E-Mail Router Installed. Upon running the Rule Deployment Wizard and selecting the relevant CRM server, we get a "SOAP Server Application Faulted" Message. CRM server installed by domain\administrator Exchange server log on as domain\administrator CRM E-Mail Router service log on as domain\administrator It seems that Microsoft KB914592 gives a solution but I can't find it on MS site. Any suggestions? Thanks ...

"soap server application faulted" when adding an action in the workflow application
I can open the workflow manager, create a rule and insert a condition. When I try to assign an action to the condition I get this error and the manager shuts down. Can anyone shed any light? Thanks for your help. ...

SOAP Server Application Faulted 05-13-04

SOAP Server Application Faulted error 08-14-03
When adding a new user through the Deployment Manager I get the following error......User 1 (username) failed: SOAP Server Application Faulted. I'm not sure what the problem could be, any help is appreciated. Thanks, Jesse jesse@helpsw.com ...

ErrorMessage: SOAP Server Application Faulted 80040225: Specified user disabled
I've created an ASP.NET page that uses the Microsoft.CRM.Proxy.dll to retrieve Contact details from the CRM database. The page is launched from a csutomised menu om the Contact form in the CRM and the Contact GUID is posted to it. I keep getting the following error when I run the page: ErrorMessage: SOAP Server Application Faulted 80040225The specified user is either disabled or is not a member of any business unit.d:\mscrm\build\3017\src\platform\security\crmsecurity\secmain.cpp2029 Source: System.Web.Services When I run the page I'm logged onto the CRM as a valid business user as ...

SOAP Server Application Faulted in the ExecuteQuery
Hi there, I have modified one aspx to retrieve the 'name' of the account entity but the aspx fails when the Execute Query is launched. Where is the error? Can I add the 'strAccountId' variable in the queryXml stringBuilder? <% // strServer should be set with the name of the platform Web server string strServer = "servername"; // virtualDirectory should be set with the name of the Microsoft CRM // virtual directory on the platform Web server string virtualDirectory = "mscrmservices"; string strDir = "http://" + strServer + "/" ...

Soap server application faulted CRM

MSCRMService SOAP Server Application Faulted
Hello, Ihope you can help. I have a myserious problem on a running CRM. The CRM seems to be working fine however I recieve SOAP server Faulted errors on: 1. User manager in deployment manager( this is installed only on the crmserver) 2. All add-ons do not go any further then trying to use the BizUser.WhoAmI This leads me to believe that the MSCRMService virtual directory is causing this. Here is my setup 1.CRM server and SQL server are on two dedicated windows 2000 servers 2. All crm services are being run by a Domain admin account 3. SQL serverices are also being run by the same doam...

SOAP Server Application Faulted when creating new users
Anyone ever see this before? Some users I can create and some fail with the SOAP error. i cant figure out what the deal is. Thanks Are those users that fail on the same domain in the Active Directory as the users you have succeeded to create? Monika >-----Original Message----- >Anyone ever see this before? Some users I can create and >some fail with the SOAP error. i cant figure out what the >deal is. > >Thanks >. > I actually did manage to finally figure out what was causing this. To answer your question yeah the users were on the same domain. What it t...

SOLUTION TO: Application Error (8004022c) SOAP Server Application Faulted
For all of you guy's out there with this problem (I've being trying to work this out for a while and have found nothing on the web that solves it): Application Error (8004022c) SOAP Server Application Faulted in the "User Manager Wizard looks to be and in my case was, The length of the Address field of your user is too long. Try filling out the first line of you User properties Address to a max of 50 Chars. Fixed it for me, hopefully it will for you. ...

SOAP Server Application Faulted error 01-19-04
Hi, I get following error when creating a user in MS CRM 1.2 english: "SOAP Server Application Faulted error" with the Error Code 80005000 The CRM installation works fine. I used a Domain Admin Account for the MS CRM services. I assigned a license to the Admin user. When I try to add users from the AD using the User Manager in the Deployment Manager, I receive this error. It is also not possible to add users using the CRM interface. Can anybody help? Hi Ralf, can you give us the details of the SOAPException? This will likely tell you what's wrong. Mike "Ralf M"...

"SOAP Server Application Faulted" Error Message
Has anyone seen this message: "ErrorMessage: The request failed with HTTP status 401: Access Denied.Source: System.Web.Services" I am trying to create an account using ASP.Net with the following code: Dim myCred As New NetworkCredential("xxxx", "yyyy", "domain") 'strServer should be set with the name of the platform Web server Dim strServer As String = "crm01" 'strVirtualDirectory should be set with the name of the Microsoft CRM 'virtual directory on the platform Web server Dim strVirtualDirectory As String = "mscrmserv...

"SOAP Server Application Faulted" in user customization for CRM 1.2
I'm trying to run an example of user customization "AccountTeam" downloaded from the MSDN: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnmbscrm1_2/html/mbs_crmCAAT.asp The Microsoft CRM 1.2 with Sample Data installed by the book on Windows 2003 server Enterprize edition that runs under Virtual Machine Server 2005 and works properly. I can log on as Administrator (with CRM license) or as a regular user - the outcome is the same. That is the error message I recieve: SOAP Server Application Faulted at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtoco...