'Over-synchronising' CRM contacts to Outlook

I am the Administrator for around 130 users of CRM.  Many of our users deal
with the same contacts in CRM (eg; 1 contact record can have multiple
contacts within our department).  To show this in CRM, we have created a
customized entity (linked to a contact) which allows multiple
"owners/contacts" of a record.  We have also modified the System View of My
Contacts to show contact records which have a Business Contact of the current
user. (eg; if you assign yourself via the customized entity which is linked
to the contact, the contact details are listed on the My Contacts view).

This works extremely well and has allowed external contacts to be listed on
multiple My Contacts views.  This is also how we set up the offline client,
synchronizing only contacts who have the particular user(s) as a Business
Contact.

The problem we are now having is that when synchronizing CRM with Outlook,
we are still also seeing records which are 'Owned' by the user sync'ing. (eg;
As an Administrator, I may create 100+ records for an end user ... these
contacts automatically sync to my Outlook!!!)  We also have many PA's,
Temp's, etc. who are entering data for their managers and this is happening
also.

So, how can I sync only contact records which match a criteria which
includes a customized field in a customized entity linked to that contact
record?  (Hoping that makes sense)

This becomes increasingly important as many of our managers use PDA's/Pocket
PC's and they only wish to sync their contacts (which is further complicated
by the fact they keep personal contacts in a separate folder in Outlook which
doesn't sync to their PDA!!)

Hoping you can help,
Regards,
Matt Pring
0
MattPring (22)
1/30/2008 10:38:00 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Our issue was different, but I believe the solution is the same.  We wanted
the same Contact to synchronize to multiple Outlook Contact folders (multiple
Users).

It turns out that the Local Data for Contacts is just an "Advanced Find."
You can also have multiple Criteria for Contacts defined in the
synchronization process.  When you synchronize only one Contact will actually
be dowloaded into your Contact Folder though it hits more than one crterion
defintion.

It turns out that each User can set up a Marketing List and choose specific
Contacts that they want to download into their phones.  You can build up the
List by using advanced finds or by having the user select multiple contacts
and adding them into the List.  they can also manage members in the list and
deselect Contacts.

Finally, you deactivate all Contact criteria and then define a new criterion
that finds only those Contacts in that particular Marketing List.

Gerry

"Matt Pring" wrote:

> I am the Administrator for around 130 users of CRM.  Many of our users deal
> with the same contacts in CRM (eg; 1 contact record can have multiple
> contacts within our department).  To show this in CRM, we have created a
> customized entity (linked to a contact) which allows multiple
> "owners/contacts" of a record.  We have also modified the System View of My
> Contacts to show contact records which have a Business Contact of the current
> user. (eg; if you assign yourself via the customized entity which is linked
> to the contact, the contact details are listed on the My Contacts view).
>
> This works extremely well and has allowed external contacts to be listed on
> multiple My Contacts views.  This is also how we set up the offline client,
> synchronizing only contacts who have the particular user(s) as a Business
> Contact.
>
> The problem we are now having is that when synchronizing CRM with Outlook,
> we are still also seeing records which are 'Owned' by the user sync'ing. (eg;
> As an Administrator, I may create 100+ records for an end user ... these
> contacts automatically sync to my Outlook!!!)  We also have many PA's,
> Temp's, etc. who are entering data for their managers and this is happening
> also.
>
> So, how can I sync only contact records which match a criteria which
> includes a customized field in a customized entity linked to that contact
> record?  (Hoping that makes sense)
>
> This becomes increasingly important as many of our managers use PDA's/Pocket
> PC's and they only wish to sync their contacts (which is further complicated
> by the fact they keep personal contacts in a separate folder in Outlook which
> doesn't sync to their PDA!!)
>
> Hoping you can help,
> Regards,
> Matt Pring
0
Gerry (40)
1/30/2008 11:21:02 PM
We've set up our Local Data, even creating several new Data Groups
(Deactivating the originals if required) which only synchronises contacts who
match a criteria based on a customized entity.  These customized entities
work in a similar way to Marketing Lists as users can assign random contact
records to each user or users.  These contact records then show in My
Contacts as we have also modified the criteria for this

When we created the new Local Data Group, we mirrored our version of our new
My Contacts view.  This completely ignores the 'Owner' field generated for
each record.

What puzzles me is how contacts who I have not designated to myself and
don't appear in My Contacts still synchronise with my Outlook.  There must be
somewhere other than Local Data Groups which causes this to happen.

Matt Pring

"Gerry" wrote:

> Our issue was different, but I believe the solution is the same.  We wanted
> the same Contact to synchronize to multiple Outlook Contact folders (multiple
> Users).
>
> It turns out that the Local Data for Contacts is just an "Advanced Find."
> You can also have multiple Criteria for Contacts defined in the
> synchronization process.  When you synchronize only one Contact will actually
> be dowloaded into your Contact Folder though it hits more than one crterion
> defintion.
>
> It turns out that each User can set up a Marketing List and choose specific
> Contacts that they want to download into their phones.  You can build up the
> List by using advanced finds or by having the user select multiple contacts
> and adding them into the List.  they can also manage members in the list and
> deselect Contacts.
>
> Finally, you deactivate all Contact criteria and then define a new criterion
> that finds only those Contacts in that particular Marketing List.
>
> Gerry
>
> "Matt Pring" wrote:
>
> > I am the Administrator for around 130 users of CRM.  Many of our users deal
> > with the same contacts in CRM (eg; 1 contact record can have multiple
> > contacts within our department).  To show this in CRM, we have created a
> > customized entity (linked to a contact) which allows multiple
> > "owners/contacts" of a record.  We have also modified the System View of My
> > Contacts to show contact records which have a Business Contact of the current
> > user. (eg; if you assign yourself via the customized entity which is linked
> > to the contact, the contact details are listed on the My Contacts view).
> >
> > This works extremely well and has allowed external contacts to be listed on
> > multiple My Contacts views.  This is also how we set up the offline client,
> > synchronizing only contacts who have the particular user(s) as a Business
> > Contact.
> >
> > The problem we are now having is that when synchronizing CRM with Outlook,
> > we are still also seeing records which are 'Owned' by the user sync'ing. (eg;
> > As an Administrator, I may create 100+ records for an end user ... these
> > contacts automatically sync to my Outlook!!!)  We also have many PA's,
> > Temp's, etc. who are entering data for their managers and this is happening
> > also.
> >
> > So, how can I sync only contact records which match a criteria which
> > includes a customized field in a customized entity linked to that contact
> > record?  (Hoping that makes sense)
> >
> > This becomes increasingly important as many of our managers use PDA's/Pocket
> > PC's and they only wish to sync their contacts (which is further complicated
> > by the fact they keep personal contacts in a separate folder in Outlook which
> > doesn't sync to their PDA!!)
> >
> > Hoping you can help,
> > Regards,
> > Matt Pring
0
MattPring (22)
1/31/2008 4:58:30 AM
Try deactiviating all of the Data Groups but the ones that bring in Contacts
and see if they still come in.  If they do, then my guess is that your logic
need to eb tightened up a bit.

If they don't come in, you can then reactivate one group at a time until you
find the culprit.

Gerry

"Matt Pring" wrote:

> [...]
> > > Contact.
> > >
> > > The problem we are now having is that when synchronizing CRM with Outlook,
> > > we are still also seeing records which are 'Owned' by the user sync'ing. (eg;
> > > As an Administrator, I may create 100+ records for an end user ... these
> > > contacts automatically sync to my Outlook!!!)  We also have many PA's,
> > > Temp's, etc. who are entering data for their managers and this is happening
> > > also.
> > >
> > > So, how can I sync only contact records which match a criteria which
> > > includes a customized field in a customized entity linked to that contact
> > > record?  (Hoping that makes sense)
> > >
> > > This becomes increasingly important as many of our managers use PDA's/Pocket
> > > PC's and they only wish to sync their contacts (which is further complicated
> > > by the fact they keep personal contacts in a separate folder in Outlook which

0
Gerry (40)
1/31/2008 2:22:02 PM
Have deactivated all sync records in Local Data except 1 which simply looks
for Contacts who are active and the 'Local Manager' (the custom entity
attached to contact records) equals the Current User.

CRM still synchronises any record I create into Outlook (whether I am the
'Local Manager' or not.  The logic in the Advanced Find is fine, Outlook just
continues to look at the Owner of the record.
--
Matt Pring

"Gerry" wrote:

> Try deactiviating all of the Data Groups but the ones that bring in Contacts
> and see if they still come in.  If they do, then my guess is that your logic
> need to eb tightened up a bit.
>
> If they don't come in, you can then reactivate one group at a time until you
> find the culprit.
>
> Gerry
>
> "Matt Pring" wrote:
>
> > We've set up our Local Data, even creating several new Data Groups
> > (Deactivating the originals if required) which only synchronises contacts who
> > match a criteria based on a customized entity.  These customized entities
> > work in a similar way to Marketing Lists as users can assign random contact
> > records to each user or users.  These contact records then show in My
> > Contacts as we have also modified the criteria for this
> >
> > When we created the new Local Data Group, we mirrored our version of our new
> > My Contacts view.  This completely ignores the 'Owner' field generated for
> > each record.
> >
> > What puzzles me is how contacts who I have not designated to myself and
> > don't appear in My Contacts still synchronise with my Outlook.  There must be
> > somewhere other than Local Data Groups which causes this to happen.
> >
> > Matt Pring
> >

> > "Gerry" wrote:
> >
> > > Our issue was different, but I believe the solution is the same.  We wanted
> > > the same Contact to synchronize to multiple Outlook Contact folders (multiple
> > > Users).
> > >
> > > It turns out that the Local Data for Contacts is just an "Advanced Find."
> > > You can also have multiple Criteria for Contacts defined in the
> > > synchronization process.  When you synchronize only one Contact will actually
> > > be dowloaded into your Contact Folder though it hits more than one crterion
> > > defintion.
> > >
> > > It turns out that each User can set up a Marketing List and choose specific
> > > Contacts that they want to download into their phones.  You can build up the
> > > List by using advanced finds or by having the user select multiple contacts
> > > and adding them into the List.  they can also manage members in the list and
> > > deselect Contacts.
> > >
> > > Finally, you deactivate all Contact criteria and then define a new criterion
> > > that finds only those Contacts in that particular Marketing List.
> > >
> > > Gerry

0
MattPring (22)
2/6/2008 11:42:01 PM
Matt,

Have you been able to resolve this problem.  We had two problems to solve
1. Limit the synchronized contacts of a user to a subset of all the user's
owned contacts
2. Enable users to share and synchronize the same contact (same as yours)

We solved the first by creating a custom checkbox field called Key Contact.
Users check this if they want the contact to synchronize and Outlook local
data is set to filter on this field.  This would be a bit of a messy fix for
your issue but would work.

I'm interested in your solution for item 2 above.  Wondering if you could
describe how you implemented your solution in the user interface.

Thanks,
Matt Yadlowsky

"Matt Pring" wrote:

> Have deactivated all sync records in Local Data except 1 which simply looks
> for Contacts who are active and the 'Local Manager' (the custom entity
> attached to contact records) equals the Current User.
>
> CRM still synchronises any record I create into Outlook (whether I am the
> 'Local Manager' or not.  The logic in the Advanced Find is fine, Outlook just
> continues to look at the Owner of the record.
> --
> Matt Pring
>

> "Gerry" wrote:
>
> > Try deactiviating all of the Data Groups but the ones that bring in Contacts
> > and see if they still come in.  If they do, then my guess is that your logic
> > need to eb tightened up a bit.
> >
> > If they don't come in, you can then reactivate one group at a time until you
> > find the culprit.
> >
> > Gerry
> >
> > "Matt Pring" wrote:
> >
> > > We've set up our Local Data, even creating several new Data Groups
> > > (Deactivating the originals if required) which only synchronises contacts who
> > > match a criteria based on a customized entity.  These customized entities
> > > work in a similar way to Marketing Lists as users can assign random contact
> > > records to each user or users.  These contact records then show in My
> > > Contacts as we have also modified the criteria for this
> > >
> > > When we created the new Local Data Group, we mirrored our version of our new
> > > My Contacts view.  This completely ignores the 'Owner' field generated for
> > > each record.
> > >
> > > What puzzles me is how contacts who I have not designated to myself and
> > > don't appear in My Contacts still synchronise with my Outlook.  There must be
> > > somewhere other than Local Data Groups which causes this to happen.
> > >
> > > Matt Pring

0
MattYadl (1)

Load contacts from file
Hello, I have many contacts from a previous installation of Outlook. I saved all of these contacts as .msg files to be opened with ease in Outlook 2000. Is there any way to import these into my new installation of Outlook? When I open them, they open as contacts but Outlook doesn't retain them in my contact list. What can I do to make Outlook retain them? Finally, is there any easier way to accomplish this? Is there a way to export a calander, contact list, etc. to import quickly into Outlook on another installation? Cheers and thanks in advance. Sincerely, Christopher Jon Jursa ...

Activity workflow - assign - event triggered when follow-up task created
Hi, I have created a workflow rule under Task > Assign with an action to send an e-mail to the owner stating a task has been assigned to them. The rule works great to notify users when tasks are assigned to them, however, it seems to be additionally triggered when a user Creates a new task using the "Follow-up" (Form Assistant). In this case it causes an e-mail to go out to the individual creating the task, which is more of a nuissance than anything. Has anyone experienced this or have an alternative? Thank you, Graeme Hi, before sending an email, You could check i...

how to create lead in crm 3.0 and assign it to a team
Hi, I am able to create a lead and assign it to a user. But i am not able to assign it to a team. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thank you hanu Hanu; A Lead can only be owned by one single User in the CRM. Therefore you can't assign to a Team - but you can share the record with a team so that all members of the team can access teh Lead record. Dave Ireland "hanu" <hanu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:39FAFC68-A9DC-496E-837F-7C23915DEDA8@microsoft.com... > Hi, I am able to create a lead and assign it to a user. But i am not able > to...

Outlook 2003 links issue
One of our computers here at work has and unknown issue. AV is up to date, no adware/spyware to be found. Any link that is clicked on inside an email brings up the users default home page instead of what the link points to. Everything worked fine yesterday, this just began this morning. Any help is appreciated, Gaidin On Mar 25, 10:03=A0am, Gaidin <DKTerr...@gmail.com> wrote: > One of our computers here at work has and unknown issue. =A0AV is up to > date, no adware/spyware to be found. =A0Any link that is clicked on > inside an email brings up the users default home page ...

Office XP "Outlook" calender not showing holidays in 2006
I noticed on my Outlook program at work, and now here at home on both my wifes and my outlook, that Holidays can't be added to 2006 and beyond by the traditional method. Is this happening to other people? (I have OfficeXP installed and updated in all three places) Stimpy <rnwrede@yahoo.com> wrote: > I noticed on my Outlook program at work, and now here at home on both > my wifes and my outlook, that Holidays can't be added to 2006 and > beyond by the traditional method. Is this happening to other people? > (I have OfficeXP installed and updated in all three pl...

Rounding to whole numbers and taking the left overs to a new cell
I need to create a formula that will take a number like 598.1774 and put it into two different cells. I would like one cell to contain a whole number (590 or I suppose 598, but i'd prefer 590) and in the other cell put the left overs (8.1774 or .1774). Does anyone have a quick solution to this one? If your number is in A2, then put this formula in B2... =10*TRUNC(A2/10) and put this number in C2... =A2-B2 -- Rick (MVP - Excel) <christopherphartley@gmail.com> wrote in message news:2c02c84a-56f9-456d-9c33-05dbf9a4155c@35g2000pry.googlegroups.com... >I need to create a form...

CRM Licences 06-21-07
Hi, I've 2 problems: I would like to install one version of MS CRM (only one). I've only on PC, and there aren't other PC on the network I must install the Client or the Server version of CRM? Can you tell me if this is right? Ms CRM SBE Server: 850 Euro (Is SBE OK??) Windows SBS Premium license If this is OK; I would like to know if there is a web site where Can I order the CRM. Thanks Grazie The absolute bare minimum to get CRM up and running would be 1 Server running SBS 2003 with MSSQL 2000 or 2005 1 CRM Server (SBE or Pro) license 1 CRM Client (SBE or Pro) Licens...

Sharing address book and contacts.
When I had Outlook 2000 and Outlook Express (OE) I am sure I was able to share OEs address book and Outlooks contacts. For various reasons I use OE as my email client and Outlook for other tasks. So when I replied to an email in OE I thought that the email address along with a few other bits of info ended up in Outlook's contacts. Is that correct and does it apply to Outlook 2003 and OE? Or am I imagining things (again)!!! Only the old IMO mode of Outlook did this and it was because IMO used the Windows Address Book engine, not the Outlook address book. You can use a reg hack to f...

CRM on Terminal Server #2
I have setup and installed CRM v3 on a Windows 2003 (Member Server) with SQL 2005 sp1 named “WEB”. WEB also is a terminal server. The PDC is a SBS2003 box. I setup the DNS name “CRM” on the SBS server to point the “WEB” server IP. I setup IIS on the “WEB” server to accept the “CRM” domain name. From all of the client XP workstations they type in “CRM” in IE and CRM opens perfectly well. From the “WEB” server when I logon into a terminal session I enter “CRM” in IE and get a logon window and eventually get a 401 error. The only url that will work from “WEB” is http://web:5555 Why ...

Syncing contacts to a 2nd computer using a treo phone
I can sync my contacts list to my treo phone but when I tried to transfer the contacts to a work laptop my phone would not let me transfer them to the laptop. My calender and asks sync over but the phone won't let me check to allow the contacts. Is this something on the original outlook computer or should I be questioning Palm Treo? -- MJA Sync issues are never Outlook issues. -- Russ Valentine "MJA" <MJA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:53277189-0AC0-4838-9CC3-4AF597ACFA82@microsoft.com... >I can sync my contacts list to my treo phone...

outlook calendar and contact sync
My home pc has outlook 2003. It has a default email account (A) and an IMAP email account (B) connect to my company's exchange server. 1. For IMAP account (B), Calendar and Contact folders are appeared as normal email folder. Each item appears as a normal email. This is unusable. For example, for calendar, only showing past events, for contact, I can't see detailed info. How can I change them to Calendar/Contact view? 2. How can I set up a sync of Calendar/contact between email account (A) and (B)? Thanks very much. chitrader <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wro...

Microsoft CRM setup fails: CRM.Setup.Server.RegisterFaxService
FYI...I came across the same issue recently when attempting to install CRM from a previous failed installation from someone else. Some items to check after your installation fails with the CRM.Setup.Server.RegisterFaxService failed. 1) If your someone else has uninstalled the CRM software double check to make sure none of the Windows Services for CRM are still present. For some reason or another the CRM Fax Service was still installed, the install wizard never removed the previous CRM Fax Services. To manually remove the service go to the registry (be careful backup it up if you have not been...

Comparing Crm Modules And Great plans Realated modules
why i must have the tow (crm &Gp) there are service module &Order Sales ing gp olso there are Customer service sales &B marketting What are the dferrance and where are the entegerations elemement GP is for back-office use, CRM is for front-office. Most companies do not have their sales reps work in GP. it boils down to features and what you want to do. If you are survive with GP, then just implement that. As for integration, MSFT provides some integration or you could use Scribe to do that. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "khalid hussein" <khalid husse...

MS Outlook Problem
When I try to open outlook 2000 , It gets hangs. What could be the problem? Is it because of pst size? What to do to prevent this? Close Outlook. Find and rename outcmd.dat to .old. (If using Windows 2000 or XP, you will need to enable searching hidden and system folders.) Once you have done so, reopen Outlook and it should open fine. You will need to rebuild any custom toolbars or customizations as the file outcmd.dat controls how the toolbars display. When it becomes corrupted, it will cause Outlook to hang because it cannot create the toolbars that you expect. --� Milly Staples ...

Business Contact Manager didn't install
I just upgraded to Office Pro 2003 and I believe Business Contact Manager should have been installed. I understand that it will not work in Exchange Environments. I am not connected to an Exchange Server so I expected it to install. Does anyone have any ideas? Did you install it from the second CD if using Professional? Not sure where it is on the SBE CDs. It is not a default installation and must be installed separately, after installing Outlook. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to ...

Steps to Upgrade from CRM 3.0 to CRM 4.0
Hi All, We are currently using the Sales module of CRM 3.0 implemented with minimum customization.We would like to upgrade to CRM 4.0. Could any one please let me know the detailed steps to perform the same. -- Thanks & Regards, Jaishree Refer to the Implementation Guide that is downloadable from same site as the evaluation software - www.microsoft.com/downloads . Detailed steps are there "Jaishree" <Jaishree@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DA4A14D7-4899-44C3-ACC4-AE8F1529DED1@microsoft.com... > Hi All, > > We are currently using the Sales...

Setup Outlook 2007 with Exchange
Hi I have a user who work from home, using Vista Business Premium and outlook 2007 and have problem in sending emails in outlook 2007. I have tried VPN and rpc over https but non of them work and I have posted to the forum but not much luck on getting any of the issue resolve. Just wonder whether I am on the 'wrong track' using above ways in setting up for my environment. For those of you who wonder what problem I have with VPN and rpc over https VPN - can't sent email in outlook 2007 via VPN. The mails all sit in outbox and not going anywhere. The bottom right corner sayin...

crm homepage
Can anyone tell me where I can find info on how to modify the homepage? I want to add columns containing assigned to and created by. I'd love to be able to also add in the contact or account that the activity is linked to, but I don't think this is available. My users are set to only see their stuff - however there are situations where they share accounts, which in turn gives them access to activities created by other people. Since on the homepage (or on the activities screen) the assigned to, created by, company, contact aren't listed - they have to open up each act...

CRM 4.0 SRS Connector Install Problem
I am trying to install MS CRM 4.0 (New install, not upgrade). My environment is setup like this: Srv-1 - Windows 2003R2 SP2, CRM Srv-2 - Windows 2003R2 SP2, SQL2005 SP2 & SQL2005 Reporting services I have installed CRM on srv-1. I am trying to install the SRS Connector on srv-2. My SQL server is a named instance (srv-2\SQL2005). I access reporting services with http://srv-2/ReportingService2005. When I try to install the SRS Connector it fails with "Unable to validate SQL Server Reporting Services Report Server installation. Please check that it is correctly installed on t...

how do I set Importance on a Task in Outlook 2007?
I'd like to sort Task list in Outlook Today by Importance, but how do I set it? Would that actually be "priority"? Jeff wrote: > I'd like to sort Task list in Outlook Today by Importance, but how do I set it? ...

Onsite offers for MS CRM/ +3yrs/dubai #4
Hello from STALWART INFORMATION, job opening :MS CRM in Dubai, Exp: +3 yrs, Notice period : 15days, or as soon as posible, No salary containt reference are also welcome mail us stalwartinfo@gmail.com, stalwartfback@gmail.com ...

Outlook Express patch
After using Windows Update to download the cummulilative patch my Outlook Express will not send or receive emails. I must restore my computer to get my email to work. If you know how to fix this problem please let me know. In article <0bc401c3bdfc$8d31df50$a001280a@phx.gbl>, anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com says... |After using Windows Update to download the cummulilative |patch my Outlook Express will not send or receive emails. |I must restore my computer to get my email to work. If |you know how to fix this problem please let me know. | This newsgroup is for support of Ou...

accessing my outlook email from home
Hi I am a new user and I am trying to figure out a way to access my emails from my home computer. I was told there would be a number I take from my work email, then type that number into my outlook at home and that should work. Is this correct? -- Smurf "smurf" <smurf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A2EF4EB1-724D-4608-8B68-7828F56BD2F2@microsoft.com... > Hi I am a new user and I am trying to figure out a way to access my emails > from my home computer. I was told there would be a number I take from my > work > email, then type that number int...

Track in CRM disappearing from emails
We have the outlook client installed on our machines here at work. Two employees would go into their inbox and want to track an email but the "Track in CRM" would not be showing in the toolbar. It just seems to have disappeared. Any thoughts or suggestions are appreciated. I've found that users with this issue typically have a proxy set in IE under the Connections > LAN Settings. If there is a proxy set here - you'll need to remove it. "the_cheat" wrote: > We have the outlook client installed on our machines here at work. Two > employees wou...

Reporting Services Error on CRM 4 Windows server 2008
Hello. I'm having trouble with CRM connector for SQL Server 2005 reporting services. I installed this connector with no problems, but when I try to acces reports from CRM Web page It says that Connector is not installed. I thought that maybe for Windows server 2008 this might be a firewall issue, but I've already disable from both servers (I have SQL Server and Reporting Services in one server, and CRM on another). I don't know what could be the problem, event viewer doesn't show any errors. Both servers are on Windows server 2008. Please help me. Thanks Jose Ponce ...