When Saving I get a data value to large message?

When I try to save my table I get a message saying that the data value is too
large.  I have no idea what that means.  Any help on the subject would be
greatly appreciated.
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

>>When I try to save my table I get a message saying that the data value is
too
large.
You say you are saving.  Did you modify the table structure?  Does it
already contain data?  If so, then you may be changing field size - memo to
text or text 255 to text 25.
--
KARL DEWEY
Build a little - Test a little

"imcrzryru" wrote:

> When I try to save my table I get a message saying that the data value is too
> large.  I have no idea what that means.  Any help on the subject would be
> greatly appreciated.

Cut messages
Scenario: Outlook 2000 SP3, Exchange 2003 SP2. A User receive truncated/cutted email. Another user with the same configuration don't have this problem. Very strange... any helps? Thank's in advance Andrea Andrea Racca <raccaNOSPAMlibero.it> wrote: > Scenario: Outlook 2000 SP3, Exchange 2003 SP2. > A User receive truncated/cutted email. Another user with the same > configuration don't have this problem. Very strange... any helps? > Thank's in advance > Andrea Was this a message from outside/the Internet? Does it show up the same way in OWA? Was this a s...

I cannot send a fax from excel, I always get a line busy message.
I am using win xp and I am trying to send a fax with excel. I go to file chose print, pick fax driver and then fax wizard comes up, I enter phone number in wizard and click finish but I always get a line busy message in the fax monitior, can anybody help me. Thanks , Dan ...

Modify scale in X axis on a scatter plot from Pivot data
I need to increase the gap between my labels on the X axis in a scatter plot. They are too close and I can not read the labels unless i make them 4pt and zoom in to 200%. There are about 200 points on the X axis at .2 increments. I would like to be able to have labels for whole numbers only. I can not use a fixed set of values by generating a dummy X-axis since the range changes as I apply the different filters. Any ideas? thanks! Sandy Pivot charts don't let you change the spacing of the categories. They also don't let you make an XY (scatter) chart, so you probably have ...

can TIME values be aggregated?
Hello, Can time values be aggregated? I'm putting together a summary report that will need to show the sum time that something happened. (Employee breaks, for instance.) If break times for 3 employees were "01:00:00", "00:15:00", and "00:12:30" in length, how do I aggregate them to get "01:27:30"? Simply treating them like char values so they can be parsed into integers and added and then divided by 60 doesn't seem like the best way. Thanks, Eric new DBA in '09 wrote: > Hello, > > Can time values be aggregated? ...

How do I get back my sender's address to be shown automatically ?
I have reinstalled my Operating System, including Outlook. Now the system doesn't show my sender's address when I choose to send a new e-mail or forward a received e-mail. How can I restore my sender's e-mail address to be shown automatically on new or forwarded e-mails? You need to create a signature in your mail program and set it to be used for the messages. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com &qu...

Value of a data point in a graph
Hi folks, I use following algorithm to read the value of data point: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> On Error Resume Next For Serie = 1 To NumOfRows For DataPnt = 1 To NumOfColumns Set ChtPt = _ ActiveChart.SeriesCollection(Ser...

Unable to save password in Outlook 2003

Save and save as

Unable to deliver the message due to a recipient problem #4
Hi All, I am running Exchsrvr 5.5 SP4 with Post Sp4 fixes in installed. I have a user who sent an email to 4 recipients in the company and he got this error "Unable to deliver the message due to a recipient problem". None of the article in the knowledge base can help Anyone ever encountered this? Did any of them receive the message? Please post the complete NDR. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "Vincez" <Vincez@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AFF49776-E253-4469-9561-140824BDBC05@microso...

ATTN: Need to import data from access database, hosted on web.
This should be fun. I can use the import data feature to get data into excel from a loca access database, But i need a central access dbase on the web, and when someone open the excel workbook, it auto updates from the access dbase hosted on th web server. Im assuming this has something to to with the connection strings et that i need to write, could anyone point me in the right direction o post a solution, many many thanks in advance. Pau -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Saving Images

"Unattainable" savings goals

error log message
I'm actually getting a couple of error messages. The load user profile call failed with the fallowing error: The system has attempted to load or restore a file into the registry, but the specified file is not in a registry file format. (The Source is the service control manager). Windows was unable to load the registry. This is often caused by insufficient mamory or insufficient security rights. Detail - The system has attempted to load or restore a file into the registry, but the specified file is not in a registry file format. for C:\documents and settings\networkservice\l...

Saving default tabs

Accessing values in points collection of chart & conditional display
Hi, I have just started learning Macros &... I need to read thru the values of each data point in a chart and decide if the datalabels need to be displayed on the chart. That is, if the value in a point is less than 1, I do not want the datalabel displayed for that point. Is there a way to access the Value of the points array ? Please help. I duno in which group the Points belong to . This is how I started working on it. Dim p As Points With ActiveChart For Each p In ?? If p.Values <= 1 Then p.HasDataLabels = False End If Next p End With Thanx in advance -- nnj -----------------...

How to pass data from main appliaction to CDocument class
Hi, I am working on an MDI application. In this aplication, I have some global settings/configurations in the main aaplication (A dialog is used to set the configurations). I am adding Doc/View/Frame to applicatin from different DLLs (by using AddDocTemplate (fnGetMenu (), fnGetDoc (), fnGetFrame (), fnGetView ()) method. In this aaplication, I want to set some parameters in main application, and then pass these paramters to any new document created. Can anybody tell me how can I do this? You could do it in OnNewDocument() m_pSomeData = ((need to cast here to your main app class)AfxGet...

How to create a pop up window with message?!
Hi, I'm responsible for the introduction of our CRM-tool and to customize the application according to our business processes and requirements. Unfortunately I'm absolutely not familiar in terms of programming and the SDK of CRM 3.0. I just need a simple (?!) event: Before activating (and then closing) a quote I want the Users to fill in a field "Reason" (pick up list with numerous reasons for closing a quote, e.g. price too high etc.). To make sure that the users do not forget this step I would like the system to open a pop-up window with the message "If you want to c...

can't send emails; get the following....
The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. For help solving this problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read the "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help determining the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. The rejected e-mail address was 'rkmorg@verizon.net'. Subject 'registration ', Account: 'rkmorg@verizon.net', Server: 'outgoing.verizon.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server R...

setting a value to a field for all records
I need to create 'Select All' and 'Unselect All' buttons to put true or false in a yes/no field. Anyone have an idea for the easiest way to iterate through all the records? ...

Save to unProtect a Document?

Getting data from a webpage
Okay, I'm needing to do this same thing again, but can't figure out where the item/innertext I need is: The webpage is: http://www.gocomics.com/calvinandhobbes/2010/01/16 ....and what I need is the image (on this particular page it's): http://imgsrv.gocomics.com/dim/?fh=83fba46523c3b2f31aeb078a548010a8&w=900.0 thanks, SouthernAtHeart "Joel" wrote: > You don't need to get the source. You can use the IE explorer like below to > help you filter the data. The source is under the IE.Document.all property. > You can get these lines...