What problems can occur if a student database is not maintained?

I am doing a homework assignment, and this is not covered in the book. When
using Microsoft Access 2007 to create databases, why is it important to
maintain that information? I regards to the topic question, what problems can
occur if a student database is not maintained?
access 16762 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Maintenance usually means adding new students and editing the information
for students already in the database.
You can imagine what would happen if this was not done.

"Danyel" <Danyel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am doing a homework assignment, and this is not covered in the book. When
> using Microsoft Access 2007 to create databases, why is it important to
> maintain that information? I regards to the topic question, what problems
> can
> occur if a student database is not maintained?

-2
Jeanette
12/9/2009 7:36:23 PM
This newsgroup does not do homework assignments for anyone.

Suggest discussing it with your study group.

--
Build a little, test a little.

"Danyel" wrote:

> I am doing a homework assignment, and this is not covered in the book. When
> using Microsoft Access 2007 to create databases, why is it important to
> maintain that information? I regards to the topic question, what problems can
> occur if a student database is not maintained?
-2

Problem shortcuts in Word

Outlook 2003 PST problems

Maintain percent rates in Analytical Accounting
In multi dimension Analysis a fixed rate can be setup for Account Analysis default by specifying the percentage but in Analytical Accounting rates need to be reentered at each transaction entry for the GL that need to be analysis. How can I fixed the rate without reentering it after each transaction? Hi gboye, Thanks for your question. For 100 % assignments, the default percentages for AA Trx Dim Codes can be fixed for a particular Trx Dim; this defaults in AA Trx Entry window For multiple assignments, the default percentages for required codes CANNOT be fixed; they have to be enter...

Problem with Authentication

calendar problem

problem #4

95 and 97 problem

Can not Create cases
I'm having a problem creating cases. Everytime I try to create a new case I get the message Duplicate Record. A record of this type with this name already exists. Please choose a different name and try again. No what I use for the account, title or subject. Even Log Error Category: None Event ID 3 Description MSCRM Platform Error Report: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------- Error: The statement has been terminated. Error Message: The statement has been terminated. Error Details: Details on this error have not be...

Can an activity be created and managed by a Team Member?
Hello, I was thinking that TM where allowed to create and manage activities because in the Security Team Member Group the “Create New Proposal or Activity” box is checked. But when trying it, a problem occurred. They are allowed to fill the Summary Information for a new activity, but after clicking on the save button, nothing appear in the Proposal and Actities view, neither in the project Center. Looking at it from an administrator account the activities do exist but are not visible for the TM who created them. So what’s the problem? ...

Date problem

sync problems

Office 2007 - HELP

Installation Problem!!

Resource editor problems

Directory Replication Problem #2

Cell Format

Can't turn off Out of office rules.
I enebled out of office on our SBS2003 exchange. I added a rule to forward all messages to one of my outside private accounts when out of the office. It worked perfectly. Problem is, when back in the office, I told my outlook just that. "I'm in the office" But it still forwards copies of all my mail to my private account. I even deleted the rules in the "out of office assistant". No luck. How do I turn this darn thing off? Norwegian wrote: > I enebled out of office on our SBS2003 exchange. I added a rule to > forward all messages to one of my outside private...

outlook web access redirect problem

Problem after sorting

Can NOT install on new Win 7 machine
This is a new one for me. But for 2 days I have been trying to get Windows Live Mail to install on a new Win 7 computer. I just keep getting weird error messages. I have installed this programs many times on many computers, and never had this happen before...I get errors like these: hr:0x80040005 another time I got hr:0x80070003 . I get something similar every time. I have tried using the Microsoft Installer Uninstall cleanup Utility I have turned OFF the firewall when installing I have tried selecting only the mail or other things...it doesn't seem to matter... HELP!!! T ...

Adding textboxes based on what user inputs in Total Students textb
Hi All, How can I add text boxes on the form based on what user inputs in a textbox? For eg: I have a textbox "Total Students" , so Once I input a number in that textbox, I want to have that many textboxes on the form. If I input 4 I want four textboxes to be displayed on the form. In addition to this: I want all this textboxes to be displayed in a specific frame, I have made this frame as "vertically scrollable" as I have limited space on my form and want to fit in as many textbo, Is there a way to do this? Thanks in advance ...