wats up

hi dad
0
rennetta
6/6/2010 4:20:37 PM
access 16762 articles. 2 followers. Follow

wat
im new to this so i under stand wat u r saying so hereis a tip dleat re start "jadawatts" <freemen@microsoft> wrote in message news:ezWbmSQALHA.5808@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > im new to this so i under stand wat u r saying so hereis a tip dleat re > start Vampirefo Spell Check. http://www.majorgeeks.com/download.php?det=2952 -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA jadawatts wrote: > im new to this so i under stand wat u r saying so hereis a tip dleat re > start Did your parents give you p...

wats up
hi dad ...

IS there a simple wat to create a query form
I would love my users (11 to 17 year olds) to be presented with a form containing a field where they can request a Merit Badge and have the form look up all valid counselors for that merit badge. The archetecture is in place to do this with a merit badge list for them to choose from and a list of counselors with links to their information (name, phone, etc.) I just can't seem to get it to work! Any ideas?? -- Dick Patton Boy Scout Troop 403 On Sun, 4 Apr 2010 13:45:01 -0700, Dick Patton <DickPatton@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I would love my users ...

wats up
hay girl its avary its avary Hay is for horses. --=20 Gary VanderMolen "collin williams" <COLLIN WILLIAMS_@MICROSOFT.COM> wrote in message = news:uBcmVPN6KHA.348@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > hay girl its avary its avary ...

wats up

Some wat to change Outlook's importing rules for contacts?
When I import files to Outlook's contacts, the "File As" seems to default to the Name. This is fine when there is no Company, but when there is a Name and a Company I'd rather have the "File As" default to the Company. Is there any way to make this happen without (as I have been doing) manually going through the contacts and editing them? ...

"xe" -- Wat is it?
Hi all Is there an element/concept in XML which stands by the keyword "XE". In other words does this keyword ("XE") has anything to do with XML. Thanks for your answer in advance, regards karthik. According to the specs, No. Pray tell, why do you ask? Are you running into issues? -Naraen --- "karthik" <karthik_mcc@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:0F6F95D6-8D00-4939-AB89-FFB5827E17BD@microsoft.com... > Hi all, > Is there an element/concept in XML which stands by the keyword "XE". In other words doe...

wats ur answer
one advantage to online communication ...

WAT IS THIS?
Anyone out there wat is this public conversation thing? I am really confused!! This is a Usenet group. This particular one is intended to allow people having problems with doing conversions in Access (the database product that's part of Office Professional) to ask questions and get them answered. It is not "chat". -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) <woodylauren@gmail.com> wrote in message news:BFC9EFD8.D4%woodylauren@gmail.com... > Anyone out there wat is this public conversation thing? I am really > confused!...

i wat seeu
If there is a large group of girls chasing, is not feeling very confused <sirrlascar@aol.com> wrote in message news:866501E9-C570-4DD6-B9EF-9CFDDCA51748@microsoft.com... > If there is a large group of girls chasing, is not feeling very confused Your translation program is not doing a very good job -- that doesn't make any sense. This newsgroup is for technical discussion of Microsoft Access database software. You need a chat room, or pen pals newsgroup... and you will not find one in the "microsoft.public..." hierarchy of newsgroups. Larry Linson ...

Can I know wat is the command in powershell to find the program
Can I know wat is the command in powershell to find the program is installed or not in a system. On May 17, 8:24=A0am, Coolguy <Cool...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Can I know wat is the command in powershell to find the program is instal= led > or not in a system. for example: gwmi -comp computername win32_product | select name (though this only shows applications installed with windows installer) ...

My cursor always in selection mode,wat about other cursor option
My cursor in excel is in standard type ,when i place the cursor below the right side of the cell it doesn't its cursor option to (+) this symbol so i cant able to make a series via cursor mode Do you see the little autofill button at the bottom right corner of the selected cell? If no, then in xl2003 menus: tools|Options|edit tab|check "allow cell drag and drop" If yes, I don't don't have a guess. Deepu wrote: > > My cursor in excel is in standard type ,when i place the cursor below the > right side of the cell it doesn't its cursor...

wat is the best way to pass xml into Stored Procedure
Hi All, I want to use XML technologies with SQL Server 2000 for sending master details data from Application to SQL Server. I'm using xmldocument class for writing data in the form of attribute centric elements. First I write data into xmldocument (using appendchild, setattributes methods), and then I use outerxml property to get the xml in a string variable to pass it to stored procedure as input parameter, where I use openxml to insert this data into corresponding tables. But I face problem after writing xmldocument in C# (but not in VB.NET). When I see the value of string variable in C...

i don't now wat url used to my email sender i have gmail
i have gmai email and ebre time i want 2 sed the mail from cragslist it open outlook and i fiil up the mail and i send it. but it thas no't sende the mail. wat url can i use how u can help me albero wrote: > i have gmai email and ebre time i want 2 sed the mail from cragslist > it open outlook > and i fiil up the mail and i send it. > but it thas no't sende the mail. wat url can i use how u can help me Do you use Outlook to get your Gmail, or do you only use the website? Lets start with that. -- f.h. ...